PDA

View Full Version : CONFUSION

The Mad Katter
January 7th, 2017, 07:49 PM
So, I'm new. How do I start and all that??

doghouse
January 7th, 2017, 08:41 PM
Okay, so first, you need to create a cat to RP. You can always post in a kitty creator and have someone else create one for you, or you can make it yourself.

If they're a kit, put up an everything finder for them, stating all the things they will need. They must have a mother, but really, that's the most important requirement for a kit. Though they can also have friends, father, siblings ect.

If they're an apprentice, then you'll need a mentor for them. Just post it in an everything finder, along with anything else you may want to have for them.

If they're a warrior, there aren't any real requirements, though it'd be good to put up aan everything finder or roleplay finder to help you get started.
If you don't know how an everything finder works, take a look at what other people have made to get an idea of how it works.

Once you've got a character and a finder, you'll need to find somebody to roleplay with. You can put up a roleplay finder as I earlier mentioned, or put up an open post, though a roleplay finder is more likely to get you results faster.

If you don't know how to roleplay, you post your character's actions and thoughts and how the act to the environment around them.
Look at what other people have done to get an ideo of how that works if you need to. I find that can be helpful when you first start out.

I hope you find this helpful, and if you've got any furger questions, go to the FAQ if you haven't already. It works wonders for answering any questions you may have ^^ though it can't answer all of them.

Otherwise, just check this out; http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/faq.php?faq=roleplaying#faq_gettingstarted

The Mad Katter
January 9th, 2017, 05:25 AM
Thank you! That helped a lot!