PDA

View Full Version : Talonclan and Roseclan

Wolvesregion
January 7th, 2017, 05:25 PM
Talonclan is a clan of cats,(of course :P) that live in the mountains. Though there are still plains and a forest, they were the only clan. But one day two Talonclan cats decided to make a new clan, Roseclan. They are allies to this day, but will that change? Will the territory fall apart? Will there be halfclan cats? These will all be questions that will be answered. Talonclans cats are known for there sharp claws,speed and agility. Roseclan is known for its speed, agility and quick reflexes. Form:
Name:
Love interest/crush: (optional)

Wolvesregion
January 7th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Talonclan is a clan of cats,(of course :P) that live in the mountains. Though there are still plains and a forest, they were the only clan. But one day two Talonclan cats decided to make a new clan, Roseclan. They are allies to this day, but will that change? Will the territory fall apart? Will there be halfclan cats? These will all be questions that will be answered. Talonclans cats are known for there sharp claws,speed and agility. Roseclan is known for its speed, agility and quick reflexes. Form:
Name:
Name: Hawkstar
Clan: Talonclan
Love interest/crush: open.

Silhouettes
January 7th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Name:
Save me Med of Roseclan and a kit of Talonclan plz!

Wolvesregion
January 7th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Save me Med of Roseclan and a kit of Talonclan plz!
Alright!

Socks
January 7th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Name:

Name: Featherwish (http://s46.photobucket.com/user/ShamanKing757/media/Warriors%20Characters/Copperglow.jpg.html)
Love interest/crush:

Name: Speckledapple (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/45/8a/2b/458a2b459efedddbdc9f9a4eba561ee6.jpg)
Clan: Roseclan
Love interest/crush:

DragonChaos
January 7th, 2017, 05:44 PM
The Bloody Kitty

Name: Shadowfur
Love interest/crush: Open <3
Adding in looks because why not?: http://monos-charries.weebly.com/uploads/8/6/8/2/86822254/320749046.jpg

Wolvesregion
Name: Featherwish (http://s46.photobucket.com/user/ShamanKing757/media/Warriors%20Characters/Copperglow.jpg.html)
Love interest/crush:

Name: Speckledapple (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/45/8a/2b/458a2b459efedddbdc9f9a4eba561ee6.jpg)
Love interest/crush:
Accepted!)

Wolvesregion
The Bloody Kitty

Name: Shadowfur
Love interest/crush: Open <3
Adding in looks because why not?: http://monos-charries.weebly.com/uploads/8/6/8/2/86822254/320749046.jpg
Accepted!

Silhouettes
January 7th, 2017, 05:52 PM
Name: Rowanflame/ Clearkit (Clearpaw,Clearsong)
Appearance: http://cfa.org/portals/0/Images/breeds/MC/2014-gc-KohunSantoTheSonOfLight.jpg / https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/8e/35/cc/8e35cc47e192c3b624832070597b6dcf.jpg
Clan: Rose/Talon
Love Interest/Crush: Open if forbidden love allowed/Open

Wolvesregion
January 7th, 2017, 05:58 PM
Accepted :)

FOXXRR
January 7th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Form:
Name: Greyash
Love interest/crush: open

Form:
Name: Rosepedal(ironically)
Love interest/crush: nope

Wolvesregion
January 7th, 2017, 06:10 PM
Form:
Name: Greyash

Form:
Name: Rosepedal(ironically)
Love interest/crush: nope
(Accepted and if you want greyash can be the leader of Roseclan)

Wolvesregion
January 7th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Ight the rp can begin as soon as there is a leader of Roseclan.

Reverie
January 7th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Name:

Name: Ragingcrash
Clan: Talon
Love interest/crush: (optional) Hawkstar(??)

Wolvesregion
January 7th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Name: Ragingcrash
Clan: Talon
Love interest/crush: (optional) Hawkstar(??)
We already have a deputy, so you have to be a warrior, Accepted!

Silhouettes
January 7th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Is forbidden love ok for Rowanflame?

Wolvesregion
January 7th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Yes)

FOXXRR
January 7th, 2017, 06:38 PM
(Accepted and if you want greyash can be the leader of Roseclan)
(If nobody wants to be leader of Roseclan in 24 hours from now, I'll take it)

Reverie
January 7th, 2017, 07:58 PM
We already have a deputy, so you have to be a warrior, Accepted!
kk. cn ragingcrash be hawkstar's mate, if poss.?

Wolvesregion
January 7th, 2017, 08:01 PM
kk. cn ragingcrash be hawkstar's mate, if poss.?
Sure!)

Reverie
January 7th, 2017, 08:04 PM
Sure!)

Okay!))

Socks
January 7th, 2017, 08:19 PM
Love interest/crush:

Love interest/crush:

I'd be willing to do a forbidden love with my charies if someone wants a forbidden love.)

Silhouettes
January 7th, 2017, 08:21 PM
I'd be willing to do a forbidden love with my charies if someone wants a forbidden love.)
Rowanflame (Roseclan med) X Speckledapple?

Socks
January 7th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Rowanflame (Roseclan med) X Speckledapple?

Okie!)

FOXXRR
January 7th, 2017, 08:33 PM
(So, nobody wants to be Roseclan leader?)

Reverie
January 7th, 2017, 08:36 PM
(Ill do it, her name is Trappedstar

Wolvesregion
January 7th, 2017, 09:04 PM
(Ill do it, her name is Trappedstar
Make full form for her

Reverie
January 7th, 2017, 09:05 PM
Make full form for her

Name: Trappedstar
Clan: Rose
Love interest/crush: (optional) open

Wolvesregion
January 7th, 2017, 09:10 PM
(Accepted) now we can rp! ) Hawkstar sat imn her den a piece of prey in her nest but she just sat facing the entrance waching the activity of her clan

Reverie
January 7th, 2017, 09:11 PM
(Accepted) now we can rp! ) Hawkstar sat imn her den a piece of prey in her nest but she just sat facing the entrance waching the activity of her clan
(Can I call him Crash?) "Hello, Hawkstar."

Silhouettes
January 7th, 2017, 09:15 PM
Rowanflame emerged out of the den, her long red and white pelt well-groomed. Her gaze lifted to the camp, studying each cat to see if any had at least a scratch or cough. The molly fully came out, trotting into the middle, wrapping her bushy tail around her mitts in slight boredom.

Wolvesregion
January 7th, 2017, 09:16 PM
(Can I call him Crash?) "Hello, Hawkstar."
Sure) " Hello Ragingcrash, why have you come?" She asked looking at him calmly

Reverie
January 7th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Sure) " Hello Ragingcrash, why have you come?" She asked looking at him calmly

"O-Oh," Crash blushed slightly.

(He has a huge crush on Hawk

FOXXRR
January 7th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Rosepedal(ironically. I'm going to keep doing this until it gets boring) came out of the medicine cat's den, yawning. She looked around camp before taking a walk around the clan, since that's what she does every time she feels tired. 'Mustn't sleep now, there might be trouble soon' she thought, troubling her mind on purpose.

Reverie
January 7th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Rosepedal(ironically. I'm going to keep doing this until it gets boring) came out of the medicine cat's den, yawning. She looked around camp before taking a walk around the clan, since that's what she does every time she feels tired. 'Mustn't sleep now, there might be trouble soon' she thought, troubling her mind on purpose.

Trappedstar noticed her saying, "Trouble?"

Wolvesregion
January 7th, 2017, 09:23 PM
"O-Oh," Crash blushed slightly.

(He has a huge crush on Hawk
Hawkstar looked a little nervous a his hesitation, "Has something gone gone wrong?" She Asked quickly apparently not taking understanding he liked her ( like a normal she-cat )

Reverie
January 7th, 2017, 09:25 PM
Hawkstar looked a little nervous a his hesitation, "Has something gone gone wrong?" She Asked quickly apparently not taking understanding he liked her ( like a normal she-cat )

"N-No, I just.. I.."

FOXXRR
January 7th, 2017, 09:27 PM
Trappedstar noticed her saying, "Trouble?"
"Oh no, just tired" She meowed, "Taking a walk in camp, that's all." With that, Rosepedal(ironically) continued her walk around the camp, her mind thinking in circles. 'Mustn't sleep yet, there might be trouble' her thoughts kept saying while she was steadily walking around and around.

Wolvesregion
January 7th, 2017, 09:30 PM
"N-No, I just.. I.."
"Yes?" She said getting up amnd walking closer to him, looking slightly confused

Reverie
January 7th, 2017, 09:32 PM
"Yes?" She said getting up amnd walking closer to him, looking slightly confused

"I kind of, have sort of, a, um, crush? Yeah, crush, I have a crush on you," He laughed.

Wolvesregion
January 7th, 2017, 09:35 PM
She smiled "Really? Well would you like to share some prey?" She said pointing her tail to the plump rabbit on her nest.

Reverie
January 7th, 2017, 09:35 PM
She smiled "Really? Well would you like to share some prey?" She said pointing her tail to the plump rabbit on her nest.

"Wait, does this mean you like me too? And of course."

Wolvesregion
January 7th, 2017, 09:39 PM
Hawkstar laughed,"of course!" She mewed sitting on her nest

Reverie
January 7th, 2017, 09:41 PM
Hawkstar laughed,"of course!" She mewed sitting on her nest

He smiles

Socks
January 7th, 2017, 09:42 PM
Speckledapple emerged from the Roseclan warriors den, stretching out his limbs until he heard them click. Satisfied, he sat down, getting to work on cleaning his paws and head. He flexed his claws from time to time as a weird tick, but it didn't seem to bother him.

Featherwish was sat in the Talonclan clearing in thought. The deputy had one paw up as if she were going to clean it but she didn't, instead staring at the ground absentmindedly with her paw up. She was thinking about something she had discovered the other day while hunting. It was an odd herb she had never seen before so she had taken it back to camp to show the medicine cat. After she discovered the medicine cat didn't know what it did she safely buried it just in case it was harmful, which it was. Just having it in her mouth had made her sick as a dog the rest of the day, unable to keep down any food.
By now, the sickness had passed but she was still thinking of what to do, they can't search for it every day to keep it from turning up again. They also couldn't warn anyone without finding it as most aspects of it had been forgotten by the time the sickness had left.

Wolvesregion
January 7th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Speckledapple emerged from the Roseclan warriors den, stretching out his limbs until he heard them click. Satisfied, he sat down, getting to work on cleaning his paws and head. He flexed his claws from time to time as a weird tick, but it didn't seem to bother him.

Featherwish was sat in the Talonclan clearing in thought. The deputy had one paw up as if she were going to clean it but she didn't, instead staring at the ground absentmindedly with her paw up. She was thinking about something she had discovered the other day while hunting. It was an odd herb she had never seen before so she had taken it back to camp to show the medicine cat. After she discovered the medicine cat didn't know what it did she safely buried it just in case it was harmful, which it was. Just having it in her mouth had made her sick as a dog the rest of the day, unable to keep down any food.
By now, the sickness had passed but she was still thinking of what to do, they can't search for it every day to keep it from turning up again. They also couldn't warn anyone without finding it as most aspects of it had been forgotten by the time the sickness had left.
As she ate with Crash she looked out the lichen covering the entrance to the den and summoned Featherwish over with her tail.

Reverie
January 7th, 2017, 09:47 PM
As she ate with Crash she looked out the lichen covering the entrance to the den and summoned Featherwish over with her tail.

He smiles at the deputy

Socks
January 7th, 2017, 09:50 PM

Featherwish shook herself out of her daze when she saw she was being summoned. She stood quickly, taking a moment to flatten her fur with a few swift licks before walking over, pushing the lichen away with her shoulder before bowing her head quickly. "You wanted me?" She said, questioning why she was needed as she sat down. She was sure she might know the reason but she asked anyway.

Wolvesregion
January 7th, 2017, 09:53 PM
Featherwish shook herself out of her daze when she saw she was being summoned. She stood quickly, taking a moment to flatten her fur with a few swift licks before walking over, pushing the lichen away with her shoulder before bowing her head quickly. "You wanted me?" She said, questioning why she was needed as she sat down. She was sure she might know the reason but she asked anyway.
"Something troubling you, you do not have to, but please do tell me what it is." She said calmly looking at Featherwishe calmly and stopped eating to sit upm straight

Socks
January 7th, 2017, 09:58 PM
"Something troubling you, you do not have to, but please do tell me what it is." She said calmly looking at Featherwishe calmly and stopped eating to sit upm straight

"There's this strange herb, no one knows it, but it made me sick just from holding it in mu mouth. I'm afraid someone will get a hold of it and get sick, or that it'll get into the water supply..." She sighed. "I'm not sure exactly what to do, I only saw one small patch which I have buried." She looked into her leaders eyes, hoping for help.

Shadow
January 7th, 2017, 09:59 PM
Is it to late to join?)

Wolvesregion
January 7th, 2017, 10:03 PM
Is it to late to join?)
(Nope!)

Wolvesregion
January 7th, 2017, 10:07 PM
"There's this strange herb, no one knows it, but it made me sick just from holding it in mu mouth. I'm afraid someone will get a hold of it and get sick, or that it'll get into the water supply..." She sighed. "I'm not sure exactly what to do, I only saw one small patch which I have buried." She looked into her leaders eyes, hoping for help.
"Send out a patrol to find any unbury you buried one, tell the patrol to use there claws to to carry them and the rip up the roots too, bring them back to me. And don't forget to check the river." She ordered "Ragingcrash do with them." She meowed urgently

FOXXRR
January 7th, 2017, 10:09 PM
(Ooh send a sample of the mysterious herb to Rosepedal)

Socks
January 7th, 2017, 10:14 PM
"Send out a patrol to find any unbury you buried one, tell the patrol to use there claws to to carry them and the rip up the roots too, bring them back to me. And don't forget to check the river." She ordered "Ragingcrash do with them." She meowed urgently

With a nod the deputy went out to gather a few warriors. "I need warriors to help me, we need to find every patch of this herb we can. It is unknown but it has a very tempting scent and purple leaves, with a dark green stem. Carry it with your claws all the way here and don't put it in your mouth or lick your paws, wash them with tree leaves first. I will need a warrior to come with me to dig up a buried patch that I know. Make sure it doesn't end up in the river or any water." She called out these orders while pacing around the clearing, she then waited impatiently for warriors to leave before she went out herself.

Reverie
January 7th, 2017, 10:17 PM

He closed his eyes, and then nodded sadly.

FOXXRR
January 7th, 2017, 10:18 PM
Greyash looked out from the warrior's den. "You need me?" He called out to the leader, and the medicine cat.

Shadow
January 7th, 2017, 10:19 PM
Name: Robinpaw (Robinwing)
Appearance:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3f/73/d2/3f73d29b6251bd010258d070e327c3b0.jpg
Personality:TRBD
Mentor:needs one

Wolvesregion
January 7th, 2017, 10:24 PM
Accepted

Shadow
January 7th, 2017, 10:25 PM
Accepted
Ok Recap please?)

Socks
January 7th, 2017, 10:30 PM
The Talonclan deputy flexed her claws with urgency. "Any warrior with the time, this herb can cause cats to be sick just by having it in their mouth." She was about ready to dash out and find all the herb by herself. "We should also warn Roseclan." She mumbled to herself, hopefully they didn't have any of the same problem.

Socks
January 7th, 2017, 10:33 PM
Ok Recap please?)

there is a weird herb that has been found on Talonclan territory with an oily covering that makes cats sick if they get even the smallest amount of oil in their mouth, but is more deadly if eaten. Featherwish is currently rounding up warriors to get rid of it and make sure it doesn't get in the water.)

Wolvesregion
January 7th, 2017, 10:34 PM
The Talonclan deputy flexed her claws with urgency. "Any warrior with the time, this herb can cause cats to be sick just by having it in their mouth." She was about ready to dash out and find all the herb by herself. "We should also warn Roseclan." She mumbled to herself, hopefully they didn't have any of the same problem.
"She's gunna be a great leader someday." Hawkstar said proudly

Shadow
January 7th, 2017, 10:36 PM
Ok and secondly who is gonna be Robinpaw mentor)
Robinpaw padded up to Hawkstar "What is happening?"she asked him "Why is every one so nervous?"

Wolvesregion
January 8th, 2017, 07:10 AM
[QUOTE=Shadow;120700]Ok and secondly who is gonna be Robinpaw mentor)
Robinpaw padded up to Hawkstar "What is happening?"she asked him "Why is every one so nervous"?{QUOTE} "An unknown deadly herd has been found,and its poisonous, were trying to collect them all before they spread farther. Into the territory." She answered "I'm sorry Robinpaw, you will have to wait for a mentor, for now go help Featherwish." Hawkstar said softly

FOXXRR
January 8th, 2017, 08:33 AM
Ok and secondly who is gonna be Robinpaw mentor)
Robinpaw padded up to Hawkstar "What is happening?"she asked him "Why is every one so nervous?"
Robinpaw padded up to Hawkstar "What is happening?"she asked him "Why is every one so nervous"?{QUOTE} "An unknown deadly herd has been found,and its poisonous, were trying to collect them all before they spread farther. Into the territory." She answered "I'm sorry Robinpaw, you will have to wait for a mentor, for now go help Featherwish." Hawkstar said softly
(Well, Greyash is an option, he's apprentice-less)

Shadow
January 8th, 2017, 11:13 AM
[QUOTE=The Bloody Kitty;120906]
(Well, Greyash is an option, he's apprentice-less)
Yaaay)
Robinpaw dipped her head and helped the deputy.

Socks
January 8th, 2017, 01:51 PM
Yaaay)
Robinpaw dipped her head and helped the deputy.

"Robinpaw, you will come with me to where I found the original patch." She nodded at the apprentice. "Everyone else search the territory. Remember, carry it with your claws." She said this louder to the rest of the clan before hurrying out of the camp with Robinpaw.

FOXXRR
January 8th, 2017, 05:41 PM
(bump)

Shadow
January 8th, 2017, 06:31 PM
"Robinpaw, you will come with me to where I found the original patch." She nodded at the apprentice. "Everyone else search the territory. Remember, carry it with your claws." She said this louder to the rest of the clan before hurrying out of the camp with Robinpaw.

Robinpaw followed

Socks
January 8th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Robinpaw followed

Featherwish quickly found the place where the first patch was found, seeing it was starting to sprout once again. She bared her claws, clawing at the earth around the plant and pulling the roots out, piling the herbs quickly. "I buried some by the small evergreen over there, dig it up quickly!" She said while she worked.

Shadow
January 8th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Featherwish quickly found the place where the first patch was found, seeing it was starting to sprout once again. She bared her claws, clawing at the earth around the plant and pulling the roots out, piling the herbs quickly. "I buried some by the small evergreen over there, dig it up quickly!" She said while she worked.
Robinpaw nodded and unsheathed her claws.She dug up the deadly root and hooked it on her claws.She then had an idea "Can these things grow on rocks?"she asked

Socks
January 8th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Robinpaw nodded and unsheathed her claws.She dug up the deadly root and hooked it on her claws.She then had an idea "Can these things grow on rocks?"she asked

"Yes, I believe I've seen them grow on rocks." She hooked her pile of herbs with her claws. "Why do you ask?" She made sure she hadn't left any in the patch as she searched for more.

Shadow
January 8th, 2017, 06:51 PM
"Yes, I believe I've seen them grow on rocks." She hooked her pile of herbs with her claws. "Why do you ask?" She made sure she hadn't left any in the patch as she searched for more.
She thought some more "What can't they grow in?"she asked.

Socks
January 8th, 2017, 06:56 PM
She thought some more "What can't they grow in?"she asked.

"We don't know much about them, focus on your work and stop asking questions your you'll be stuck picking ticks off the elders for a moon!" She snapped at the other out of irritation before sighing. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you, I'm just worried for the clan."

Shadow
January 8th, 2017, 06:58 PM
"We don't know much about them, focus on your work and stop asking questions your you'll be stuck picking ticks off the elders for a moon!" She snapped at the other out of irritation before sighing. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you, I'm just worried for the clan."
Robinpaw held her stand not flinching once "I was thinking that if we knew what hey can't grow in then we can store them somewhere and use them against enemy's."she said "Like badgers and stuff."

Socks
January 8th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Robinpaw held her stand not flinching once "I was thinking that if we knew what hey can't grow in then we can store them somewhere and use them against enemy's."she said "Like badgers and stuff."

"We are not looking to use this horrid thing, we're trying to get rid of it. What would happen if we kept it and it got onto some other herbs?" She shook her head as she started digging up another patch. "We're going to gather it all and find out what it is, then get rid of it."

Shadow
January 8th, 2017, 07:40 PM
"We are not looking to use this horrid thing, we're trying to get rid of it. What would happen if we kept it and it got onto some other herbs?" She shook her head as she started digging up another patch. "We're going to gather it all and find out what it is, then get rid of it."
Robinpaw nodded but quietly sighed they may come in great use later she though as she continued to rip them up

Socks
January 8th, 2017, 07:46 PM
Robinpaw nodded but quietly sighed they may come in great use later she though as she continued to rip them up

After she had gathered all of the herb and had it all hoked with her claws, she started trudging back to camp with one paw lifted up, hobbling on three paws. "Let's take this back now, don't let it touch stuff."

Shadow
January 8th, 2017, 07:48 PM
After she had gathered all of the herb and had it all hoked with her claws, she started trudging back to camp with one paw lifted up, hobbling on three paws. "Let's take this back now, don't let it touch stuff."
"Ok.."Robinpaw said.She was hopping on two legs her hind left leg and her front right one.

Socks
January 8th, 2017, 07:57 PM
"Ok.."Robinpaw said.She was hopping on two legs her hind left leg and her front right one.

"When we get back, make sure to clean your paws with oak leaves before eating, we don't want you getting sick." They approached the camp and she entered first, piling the herb in a safe corner on top of some old moss.

FOXXRR
January 8th, 2017, 08:09 PM
"When we get back, make sure to clean your paws with oak leaves before eating, we don't want you getting sick." They approached the camp and she entered first, piling the herb in a safe corner on top of some old moss.
Greyash turned his head to see the deputy and an apprentice. He approached the deputy and bowed his head. "Hello Featherwish, what is that?" He meowed, pointing at the herb.

Shadow
January 8th, 2017, 08:14 PM
Robinpaw did the same

Socks
January 8th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Greyash turned his head to see the deputy and an apprentice. He approached the deputy and bowed his head. "Hello Featherwish, what is that?" He meowed, pointing at the herb.

"It is an unknown herb that causes cats to be sick just by having it in their mouth, I'm sure it does much worse if it were to be eaten..." She prodded the pile of it with a claw, cautiously swiping one in half to see it leak out bits of liquid. "We collected it all to make sure it doesn't get in the water."

FOXXRR
January 8th, 2017, 08:47 PM
"It is an unknown herb that causes cats to be sick just by having it in their mouth, I'm sure it does much worse if it were to be eaten..." She prodded the pile of it with a claw, cautiously swiping one in half to see it leak out bits of liquid. "We collected it all to make sure it doesn't get in the water."
"Should we send a piece to the Talonclan? maybe the medicine cat knows?" Greyash asked, eyeing the said poisonous herb with worry, yet with a glimpse of curiosity.

Shadow
January 8th, 2017, 08:49 PM
"Should we send a piece to the Talonclan? maybe the medicine cat knows?" Greyash asked, eyeing the said poisonous herb with worry, yet with a glimpse of curiosity.
Robinpaw looked at the cat "Yea that's a great idea!Show the other clan that they could kill us off with one herb."she mumbled

FOXXRR
January 8th, 2017, 08:55 PM
Robinpaw looked at the cat "Yea that's a great idea!Show the other clan that they could kill us off with one herb."she mumbled
Greyash sighed. "We are not enemies with Talonclan you know" He meowed, thinking 'Wait, this apprentice doesn't have a mentor... maybe I should take her.'

Shadow
January 8th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Greyash sighed. "We are not enemies with Talonclan you know" He meowed, thinking 'Wait, this apprentice doesn't have a mentor... maybe I should take her.'
Wait this isn't Talonclan..?Oh well I will change to a roseclan cat)

Robinpaw rolled her eyes "You never know.."

FOXXRR
January 9th, 2017, 08:21 PM
KAbump