PDA

View Full Version : Crystal's neighborhood

Dovekit12
January 7th, 2017, 08:22 AM
MooBaby171
Crystal walked out of her cat flap and looked around.

Mayflower
January 7th, 2017, 10:52 AM
MooBaby171
Crystal walked out of her cat flap and looked around.
Himiko timidly walked around the neighborhood, a little scared. She had never been this far from her master's house before, and she desperately wanted to go home. Spotting a cat nearby, the white she cat turned her yellow eyes to the other cat and said "Hello there, I'm Himiko."

Dovekit12
January 7th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Himiko timidly walked around the neighborhood, a little scared. She had never been this far from her master's house before, and she desperately wanted to go home. Spotting a cat nearby, the white she cat turned her yellow eyes to the other cat and said "Hello there, I'm Himiko."

"Hello I'm Crystal" she said jumping down from her person's house.

Undercover
January 10th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Cobalt strode carefully between two garbage bins. His ragged grey and brown pelt was littered with dirt. Pausing to lick a piece off his chest, The tom took the moment to see who, if anyone, was near. Immedietly, two scents bathed the rogue's tongue. Turning to the direction the scents had wafted from, he leaped up into a tall Sycamore tree. Climbing high enough to see far, Cobalt spotted the two she-cats.
Carefully stepping onto a rooftop just beside him, (the branch overhung the house) he curled his tail around his dusky grey paws and promptly called out, "Hello!" The beguiling youthful tom, twenty-four moons, to be exact, enjoyed teasing and impressing young, timid kittypets; it was a favorite past-time of his. Sometimes, he even had actual conversations with some of them.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks

Shadow
January 10th, 2017, 06:33 PM
Robin was trying to catch a bird from that same tree that Conalt was on,but she was higher.She jumped and missed.The brown white and grey molly yowled as she fell down to the toms tree."Uh..uh hi.."she froze noticing that there was more then one cat around her.

(Cuz I do a crappy job at describing stuff this is what she looks like:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3f/73/d2/3f73d29b6251bd010258d070e327c3b0.jpg )

Dovekit12
January 10th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Conalt strode carefully between two garbage bins. His ragged grey and brown pelt was littered with dirt. Pausing to lick a piece off his chest, The tom took the moment to see who, if anyone, was near. Immedietly, two scents bathed the rogue's tongue. Turning to the direction the scents had wafted from, he leaped up into a tall Sycamore tree. Climbing high enough to see far, Cobalt spotted the two she-cats.
Carefully stepping onto a rooftop just beside him, (the branch overhung the house) he curled his tail around his dusky grey paws and promptly called out, "Hello!" The beguiling youthful tom, twenty-four moons, to be exact, enjoyed teasing and impressing young, timid kittypets; it was a favorite past-time of his. Sometimes, he even had actual conversations with some of them.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks

Crystal turned her head surprised "hello" she called out.

Undercover
January 11th, 2017, 07:11 AM
Robin was trying to catch a bird from that same tree that Conalt was on,but she was higher.She jumped and missed.The brown white and grey molly yowled as she fell down to the toms tree."Uh..uh hi.."she froze noticing that there was more then one cat around her.

(Cuz I do a crappy job at describing stuff this is what she looks like:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3f/73/d2/3f73d29b6251bd010258d070e327c3b0.jpg )
"What's your name?" Cobalt asked with a smile to the kittypet on the ground. He was about to jump down from his tree and greet the kittypet in a normal fashion, when a yowl split the air. Shaking out his ruffled fur, the tom leaped to his paws and glared around in search of the noise. Realizing it was just the kittypet he had scented earlier, he tipped his head in acknowledgment to her stuttered greeting, both to the the cat below and the cat now a taillength away.
"Slipped?" He asked, addressing the cat beside him, a small smile tugging the corner of his jaw.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks

Shadow
January 11th, 2017, 05:50 PM
"What's your name?" Cobalt asked with a smile to the kittypet on the ground. He was about to jump down from his tree and greet the kittypet in a normal fashion, when a yowl split the air. Shaking out his ruffled fur, the tom leaped to his paws and glared around in search of the noise. Realizing it was just the kittypet he had scented earlier, he tipped his head in acknowledgment to her stuttered greeting, both to the the cat below and the cat now a taillength away.
"Slipped?" He asked, addressing the cat beside him, a small smile tugging the corner of his jaw.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks
"Uh-uh-yea."she looked down at her paws."sorry for sort of crushing you."the young She cat said.Her red eyes looking at her paws.

Undercover
January 13th, 2017, 12:54 PM
"Uh-uh-yea."she looked down at her paws."sorry for sort of crushing you."the young She cat said.Her red eyes looking at her paws.
Cobalt shrugged. "I wasn't crushed, thankfully," His pondering gaze flickered over her features in a smooth motion. She didn't look like she could crush him. They were practically opposites. As he was tall and, as many put it, freakishly intimidating, she was as soft looking as you could get. She looked soft, gullible almost. The only thing that struck him was her red gaze. It made him uneasy. He'd never seen eyes, red eyes, like that during any of his wanders.
"So no need to apologize." He finished, twitching an ear.
Do you know her?"? He asked, flicking his tail down a tree the kittypet below them. "I was thinking of saying hi, maybe getting to know her name." His keen gaze followed the cat below, then flickered back up to the cat beside him, watching her movements. Movements, he knew, betrayed thought.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Cobalt shrugged. "I wasn't crushed, thankfully," His pondering gaze flickered over her features in a smooth motion. She didn't look like she could crush him. They were practically opposites. As he was tall and, as many put it, freakishly intimidating, she was as soft looking as you could get. She looked soft, gullible almost. The only thing that struck him was her red gaze. It made him uneasy. He'd never seen eyes, red eyes, like that during any of his wanders.
Do you know her?"? He asked, flicking his tail down a tree the kittypet below them. "I was thinking of saying hi, maybe getting to know her name." His keen gaze followed the cat below, then flickered back up to the cat beside him, watching her movements. Movements, he knew, betrayed thought.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks
She is quite small too here is a pic of how big she is too other normal cats:http://cdn.earthporm.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Cat-Sneaks-Into-A-Zoo-And-Becomes-Friends-With-A-Lynx.jpg and she is quite strong but not at first sight)

Robins red gaze flicked over the strong tom infront of her "N-no."she said trying to puff out her fur to seem more bigger then she really was.The 12 moon old cat said "I have never seen her.Till now of corse."

Undercover

Dovekit12
January 13th, 2017, 08:28 PM

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks

Crystal looked as the two cats crashed into each other and talked "hellow" she said to the newcomer.

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 08:29 PM
She is quite small too here is a pic of how big she is too other normal cats:http://cdn.earthporm.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Cat-Sneaks-Into-A-Zoo-And-Becomes-Friends-With-A-Lynx.jpg and she is quite strong but not at first sight)

Robins red gaze flicked over the strong tom infront of her "N-no."she said trying to puff out her fur to seem more bigger then she really was.The 12 moon old cat said "I have never seen her.Till now of corse."

Undercover
Crystal looked as the two cats crashed into each other and talked "hellow" she said to the newcomer.
The small she cat looked over at the other she cat "H-hi."she said puffing out her fur to make her seem more bigger then she actually was.

Dovekit12
January 13th, 2017, 08:35 PM
The small she cat looked over at the other she cat "H-hi."she said puffing out her fur to make her seem more bigger then she actually was.

"hello what's your name" she said nicely sitting down.

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 08:36 PM
"Yellow what's your name" she said nicely sitting down.
"I-I'm Robin."she said

Dovekit12
January 13th, 2017, 08:39 PM
"I-I'm Robin."she said

"I'm Crystal it's nice to meet you."

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 08:43 PM
"I'm Crystal it's nice to meet you."
"Hello Crystal."She smiled curling her tail around her paws."So do you live here?"she asked

Dovekit12
January 13th, 2017, 08:44 PM
"Hello Crystal."She smiled curling her tail around her paws."So do you live here?"she asked

"Yeah that's my house right there" she said

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 08:48 PM
"Yeah that's my house right there" she said
"Oh."she said."I came from over there."she said pointing to the forest.

Dovekit12
January 13th, 2017, 08:52 PM
"Oh."she said."I came from over there."she said pointing to the forest.

"Cool do you live in the forest" She said looking over at the trees.

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 08:53 PM
"Cool do you live in the forest" She said looking over at the trees.
"Yes."she purred "I am what the cats in the forest call a rouge."she said licking her paw.

Undercover
January 14th, 2017, 08:51 AM
Cobalt shrugged. "Tis fine." He replied with an easy smile. The tomcat watched as the other cat leaped up beside them. He twitched an ear, listening to their conversation, drinking in every word. His keen memory held much info, and he had understood that words could be a strong powerful as claws. They could be thrown back at you at the worts helpful of times. He may never need the infinite again, but it was better safe than sorry. He waited for a break in the ongoing conversation and meowed politely to Crystal.
"I'm Cobalt. Nice to meet you, Crystal."
Then, turning his attention to the small she-cat who had fell, and meowed. "Your a rogue?" He thought she was a Twoleg Pet, or even a loner. But a rogue? Huh, that was something. He realize she he had been staring at her quite searchingly and broke off with a flare of his nostrils and an eversosmall twitch of his jaw.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks

Dovekit12
Shadow

Shadow
January 14th, 2017, 01:16 PM
Cobalt shrugged. "Tis fine." He replied with an easy smile. The tomcat watched as the other cat leaped up beside them. He twitched an ear, listening to their conversation, drinking in every word. His keen memory held much info, and he had understood that words could be a strong powerful as claws. They could be thrown back at you at the worts helpful of times. He may never need the infinite again, but it was better safe than sorry. He waited for a break in the ongoing conversation and meowed politely to Crystal.
"I'm Cobalt. Nice to meet you, Crystal."
Then, turning his attention to the small she-cat who had fell, and meowed. "Your a rogue?" He thought she was a Twoleg Pet, or even a loner. But a rogue? Huh, that was something. He realize she he had been staring at her quite searchingly and broke off with a flare of his nostrils and a pen eversosmall twitch of his jaw.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks

Dovekit12
Shadow
"Yes I am."She said licking her paw.She had noticed that the tom had been staring at her for a long time,twice.Maybe it was her unusual eyes?Or maybe the size of her that told him that there was no way that she could have been one of those forest cats at one point in time."What are you?A loner?"she asked the tall male.
Undercover

Shadow
January 14th, 2017, 03:41 PM
"Yes I am."She said licking her paw.She had noticed that the tom had been staring at her for a long time,twice.Maybe it was her unusual eyes?Or maybe the size of her that told him that there was no way that she could have been one of those forest cats at one point in time."What are you?A loner?"she asked the tall male.
Undercover
Bump for Undercover

Undercover
January 14th, 2017, 07:31 PM
Undercover

Cobalt nodded at her reply. Atleast she was honest. He could tell by the gleam in her eye.
"And yes," Cobalt responded with a small dip of his head. A small smile tugged his lips. I am a loner. Not that much different from yourself. Loners were cats who were never part of a clan. He really saw no difference between the two. They were both cats, so why give them different names? That was why he was never battled with thoughts to join the wild cats. They had too many groups they created to make them feel absence of belonging. But those feeling some never stay, Cobalt had learned. He himself preferred solitude.
"Have you ever wanted to live in a clan?" Cobalt asked out of the blue to the two. Sure, it was random, but everyone had an opinion.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks

Shadow
January 14th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Cobalt nodded at her reply. Atleast she was honest. He could tell by the gleam in her eye.
"And yes," Cobalt responded with a small dip of his head. A small smile tugged his lips. I am a loner. Not that much different from yourself. Loners were cats who were never part of a clan. He really saw no difference between the two. They were both cats, so why give them different names? That was why he was never battled with thoughts to join the wild cats. They had too many groups they created to make them feel absence of belonging. But those feeling some never stay, Cobalt had learned. He himself preferred solitude.
"Have you ever wanted to live in a clan?" Cobalt asked out of the blue to the two. Sure, it was random, but everyone had an opinion.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks
"Well I am a rouge so yes,I have,and for only a short time."she said "I hated their way,but I believe in their ansestors."she said flicking her ear.

Undercover

Dovekit12
January 14th, 2017, 09:22 PM

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks

"Not much but sometimes I do wonder what's it's like" Crystal said.

Undercover
January 15th, 2017, 01:23 PM
"Well I am a rouge so yes,I have,and for only a short time."she said "I hated their way,but I believe in their ansestors."she said flicking her ear.

Undercover
He nodded, both their responses were short but reasonable. He never would have realized that so many kittypet said had heard of the clan cats. Rumors spread, I guess. Cobalt thought to himself as he looked around from his place on the roof. He could see why this life was fitting for many. The life of a kittypet gave protection, a full belly, and the comforts of a home.
He never wanted to be a kittypet either. Too soft a life. He wanted to be free, and the life of a loner was perfect for that. He could come and go as he pleased, and had no real requirements.
The ancestors of the clan cats? He had never even known they believed in the cats who had passed on.
"Tell me more about em, lass, the clan cats ancestors." he meowed to her. The end of his sentence curled down a few notes, making it sound like an order. He surely didn't mean it thta way, but would they know?

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks

Shadow
January 15th, 2017, 01:31 PM
He nodded, both their responses were short but reasonable. He never would have realized that so many kittypet said had heard of the clan cats. Rumors spread, I guess. Cobalt thought to himself as he looked around from his place on the roof. He could see why this life was fitting for many. The life of a kittypet gave protection, a full belly, and the comforts of a home.
He never wanted to be a kittypet either. Too soft a life. He wanted to be free, and the life of a loner was perfect for that. He could come and go as he pleased, and had no real requirements.
The ancestors of the clan cats? He had never even known they believed in the cats who had passed on.
"Tell me more about em, lass, the clan cats ancestors." he meowed to her. The end of his sentence curled down a few notes, making it sound like an order. He surely didn't mean it thta way, but would they know?

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks
Robin flicked her ear,was he ordering her?!She calmed down and began to talk "Their ansestors are the cats that lived before them,they are called Starclan.Good cats that die go to there.They give the clan advice and help by speaking through their dreams.All those light specks in the night sky are the cats that died and went to Starclan.But there is also a place called Dark Forest,where basically the Evil bad cats go after death."she was left panting when She stoped explaining.

Dovekit12
January 16th, 2017, 09:27 AM
Robin flicked her ear,was he ordering her?!She calmed down and began to talk "Their ansestors are the cats that lived before them,they are called Starclan.Good cats that die go to there.They give the clan advice and help by speaking through their dreams.All those light specks in the night sky are the cats that died and went to Starclan.But there is also a place called Dark Forest,where basically the Evil bad cats go after death."she was left panting when She stoped explaining.

"That sounds cool" Crystal meowed.

Shadow
January 16th, 2017, 11:06 AM
"That sounds cool" Crystal meowed.
"Yes I know,I still can't believe it till now."she mewed

Undercover
January 16th, 2017, 03:20 PM
Cobalt nodded for what seemed like the millionth time. The view sounded reasonable. He tipped his head up to look at the sky, as though the stars were still their to be seen during daylight.
"Do you still believe em, or did you leave that behind aswell? And how would one distinguish a good lass from a so called evil one? That, he assume, may not be obvious. He never had believed in ancestors, or that cats lived on after death. It seems a silly proposition. After all, he might have ended up in either. He had done good and bad things.
As these thoughts ran through his head, Cobalt ran a claw over the rooftop, which scraped unpleasantly together. Gen winced inwardly and retracted the claw as fast a second he could.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks

Shadow
January 16th, 2017, 04:09 PM
Cobalt nodded for what seemed like the millionth time. The view sounded reasonable. He tipped his head up to look at the sky, as though the stars were still their to be seen during daylight.
"Do you still believe em, or did you leave that behind aswell? And how would one distinguish a good lass from a so called evil one? That, he assume, may not be obvious. He never had believed in ancestors, or that cats lived on after death. It seems a silly proposition. After all, he might have ended up in either. He had done good and bad things.
As these thoughts ran through his head, Cobalt ran a claw over the rooftop, which scraped unpleasantly together. Gen winced inwardly and retracted the claw as fast a second he could.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks
"I still believe in them."she said "Why wouldn't i?My father and mother are up there as well."she tilted her head

Undercover

Undercover
January 19th, 2017, 12:56 PM
"I still believe in them."she said "Why wouldn't i?My father and mother are up there as well."she tilted her head

Undercover

Cobalt tipped his head questionly, his tail wrapping around his paws.
"You were born their?" The question tumbled out of his mouth before he could stop. Ofcourse she was born their is her parents were living their. A small, crooked smile turned onto his maw as he twitched an ear. He thought that maybe she had moved on from that. Huh, maybe they could be real. Shaking out his fur, Cobalt cleared his throat. He peered around, his eyes catching on the setting sun.
"I should be going." He meowed, half to himself. The tom abruptly stood up. His nostrils flared slightly as he scented the air.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks

Dovekit12
January 19th, 2017, 06:12 PM
"You were born their?" The question tumbled out of his mouth before he could stop. Ofcourse she was born their is her parents were living their. A small, crooked smile turned onto his maw as he twitched an ear. He thought that maybe she had moved on from that. Huh, maybe they could be real. Shaking out his fur, Cobalt cleared his throat. He peered around, his eyes catching on the setting sun.
"I should be going." He meowed, half to himself. The tom abruptly stood up. His nostrils flared slightly as he scented the air.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks

"Oh ok bye" Crystal said waving her tail at him.

Shadow
January 24th, 2017, 09:38 PM

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks
Robin tilted her head at the tom,he was interesting and full of surprises."Ok,I best be going to,before it's to late to cross the clan territory."she said stretching "It has been a pleasure to meet both of you I hope we meet again."the small molly said as she jumped off the fence and slowly began to pad back to the forest.She took in a breath and smelled many,many scents mingled it,but she smelled a clan scent strongly.It must be recent,she would have to wait this one out.She sat at the edge of the forest licking her paws and her ears alert while her muscles where tense and ready to sprint or pounce.
Undercover

Undercover
January 25th, 2017, 06:43 AM
Robin tilted her head at the tom,he was interesting and full of surprises."Ok,I best be going to,before it's to late to cross the clan territory."she said stretching "It has been a pleasure to meet both of you I hope we meet again."the small molly said as she jumped off the fence and slowly began to pad back to the forest.She took in a breath and smelled many,many scents mingled it,but she smelled a clan scent strongly.It must be recent,she would have to wait this one out.She sat at the edge of the forest licking her paws and her ears alert while her muscles where tense and ready to sprint or pounce.
Undercover

Cobalt nodded to the two she-cats and leaped nimbly to the very top of the roof. He tipped his gaze to the sky, still wondering about how their could be cats in the darkness of the abyss... Shaking his head as though discarding a bothersome fly, he looked over at Robin. He knew that she had to be from around here, but she must be good at hiding, becuase during all his wandering, he had never once come across her or her nest until today.
It was good meeting you. He paused, and despite his instincts, a daring side of him spoke the last words. You know, your pretty tough despite your appearence.
Then, despite his intimidating, large stature, he seemed to shrink in his fur slightly. Embarrassment pricked at his paws.
Why did you add that last part, you mousebrained bast-nevermind. What's said is said. Turing to face the other she-cat, he managed to clear all traces of embarrassment from his features with a swift smile.

Cobalt's brilliant gaze slid over Crystal. "It was nice meeting you too, Crystal. Sorry for the short visit but I really must be going. You know, Rogues to fight, prey to catch. Life's good." He threw in that last part, half for his amusement, and half out of seriousness. Becuase really, what life was good without a little fight every once and a while. He had heard of the Dusk Syndicate who lived off of the clan she territory. They seemed to have life halfway figured out. Whereas the clans seemed too friendly (atleast that is what his mother always told him as a kit did), the rogue group of cat were a little too...hostile, I guess. Ofcourse, he would rather become a Syndicate than a Clan cat any day, he preferred overall to be a loner.

Realizing he had been standing on the rooftop for quite a while now, he leaped nimbly down, his tail low and hackles raised, heading away from the Twoleg houses and down to a small group of rocks a good while away. He set out at a very fast pace, as usual. From the Twoleg nest, he would only appear as a small dot. Then, he disappeared from sight as Cobalt nosed his way between two bushes.

Shadow
January 25th, 2017, 02:23 PM
Cobalt nodded to the two she-cats and leaped nimbly to the very top of the roof. He tipped his gaze to the sky, still wondering about how their could be cats in the darkness of the abyss... Shaking his head as though discarding a bothersome fly, he looked over at Robin. He knew that she had to be from around here, but she must be good at hiding, becuase during all his wandering, he had never once come across her or her nest until today.
It was good meeting you. He paused, and despite his instincts, a daring side of him spoke the last words. You know, your pretty tough despite your appearence.
Then, despite his intimidating, large stature, he seemed to shrink in his fur slightly. Embarrassment pricked at his paws.
Why did you add that last part, you mousebrained bast-nevermind. What's said is said. Turing to face the other she-cat, he managed to clear all traces of embarrassment from his features with a swift smile.

Cobalt's brilliant gaze slid over Crystal. "It was nice meeting you too, Crystal. Sorry for the short visit but I really must be going. You know, Rogues to fight, prey to catch. Life's good." He threw in that last part, half for his amusement, and half out of seriousness. Becuase really, what life was good without a little fight every once and a while. He had heard of the Dusk Syndicate who lived off of the clan she territory. They seemed to have life halfway figured out. Whereas the clans seemed too friendly (atleast that is what his mother always told him as a kit did), the rogue group of cat were a little too...hostile, I guess. Ofcourse, he would rather become a Syndicate than a Clan cat any day, he preferred overall to be a loner.

Realizing he had been standing on the rooftop for quite a while now, he leaped nimbly down, his tail low and hackles raised, heading away from the Twoleg houses and down to a small group of rocks a good while away. He set out at a very fast pace, as usual. From the Twoleg nest, he would only appear as a small dot. Then, he disappeared from sight as Cobalt nosed his way between two bushes.

Robin tilted her head "Thankyo-"was all she could get out before he left "Ain't to shabby yourself."she added in,mostly talking to herself.When she headed into the forest of clan cats,it was pitch black.She yawned as she found her little hole in the ground right outside one of the nicest clans territory.(Thunderclan.)She jumped into it and shook her fur.Once her eyes adjusted to the darkness,the clearing around her became clear,a small opening made out of stone,just enough space for one-maybe two cats,but again with her size,maybe three cats.A small hole in the left side of the small cave let water fall out,she padded over to it and took a lick.It was icy cold,but refreshing.She backed up as her paws acedentily stepped in the small puddle of icy cold water on the cave floor.She padded over to a little hole in the cave and pulled out a mouse she caught in the morning.She ate it and padded to the back of the small cave,where moss,feathers,and grass lay.She circled around in it and fell asleep,though her dreams pulled her to the twolegs nest,she tried to remain in her little den.
Undercover

Shadow
January 25th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Robin tilted her head "Thankyo-"was all she could get out before he left "Ain't to shabby yourself."she added in,mostly talking to herself.When she headed into the forest of clan cats,it was pitch black.She yawned as she found her little hole in the ground right outside one of the nicest clans territory.(Thunderclan.)She jumped into it and shook her fur.Once her eyes adjusted to the darkness,the clearing around her became clear,a small opening made out of stone,just enough space for one-maybe two cats,but again with her size,maybe three cats.A small hole in the left side of the small cave let water fall out,she padded over to it and took a lick.It was icy cold,but refreshing.She backed up as her paws acedentily stepped in the small puddle of icy cold water on the cave floor.She padded over to a little hole in the cave and pulled out a mouse she caught in the morning.She ate it and padded to the back of the small cave,where moss,feathers,and grass lay.She circled around in it and fell asleep,though her dreams pulled her to the twolegs nest,she tried to remain in her little den.
Undercover
Boop)

Shadow
January 26th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Undercover
Bump for Undercover

Shadow
January 27th, 2017, 08:28 PM
I guess this is dead.. :(

Undercover
January 27th, 2017, 08:37 PM
Undercover
Sorry it took me a while to reply

Cobalt sighed. He had woken up, full of restless energy. He wanted to be moving. He looked out of the small den. If he had to guess, the tom would say it was around midnight. With a grunt, he tucked his paws underneath him and rose to a sitting position. The tom flexed his claws and stalked out of the rocks' his gaze narrowed and watchful, hoping he would catch any movement before it cought him.
Lifting his muzzle to the cool breeze, he decided it would be fit to hunt. Maybe the prey would be awake like him. Cobalt let his pawsteps lead his movements, and the next thing he knew, he was near the Clans border. Cobalt hadn't been here before; not this close to the Clans, atleast. He looked toward where the sun rose and saw the Twoleg place in the distance, the yellow lights that usually shone were dim. He inhaled, searching for a scent of prey, when he cought one he didn't expect. So this is where Robin lives. He thought to himself, a small it was she that he had cought a whiff of.
With a flick of his tail, the grey tom searched the underbrush with his dark, careful gaze, unknownst to him that she was a mere tail-lengths away.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks

Shadow
January 27th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Sorry it took me a while to reply

Cobalt sighed. He had woken up, full of restless energy. He wanted to be moving. He looked out of the small den. If he had to guess, the tom would say it was around midnight. With a grunt, he tucked his paws underneath him and rose to a sitting position. The tom flexed his claws and stalked out of the rocks' his gaze narrowed and watchful, hoping he would catch any movement before it cought him.
Lifting his muzzle to the cool breeze, he decided it would be fit to hunt. Maybe the prey would be awake like him. Cobalt let his pawsteps lead his movements, and the next thing he knew, he was near the Clans border. Cobalt hadn't been here before; not this close to the Clans, atleast. He looked toward where the sun rose and saw the Twoleg place in the distance, the yellow lights that usually shone were dim. He inhaled, searching for a scent of prey, when he cought one he didn't expect. So this is where Robin lives. He thought to himself, a small it was she that he had cought a whiff of.
With a flick of his tail, the grey tom searched the underbrush with his dark, careful gaze, unknownst to him that she was a mere tail-lengths away.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks
Oh it's okie..I'm sorry if I rushed you..)
Paw steps overhead of her small cave/den woke her up.She sniffed the air put all she could get was prey and the cave smell from her den.She keept to the opening of her miniature cave and poked her head out,not realizing that Cobalt was right behind her,but she was groggy from sleep.

Undercover
January 27th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Oh it's okie..I'm sorry if I rushed you..)
Paw steps overhead of her small cave/den woke her up.She sniffed the air put all she could get was prey and the cave smell from her den.She keept to the opening of her miniature cave and poked her head out,not realizing that Cobalt was right behind her,but she was groggy from sleep.
No problem
Cobalt twitched a smooth-furred ear and continued to search for where Robin's scent was coming from. With a jolt, he whipped around; for the tom had heard a soft rustle behind him. Fur on end, he cleared his throat. It was something the tom did whenever he was startled.
"Oh! Erm, hullo again. This is akward." He exclaimed suddenly. The tom was always ready for anything. But this? He didn't want her to think of him as some creepy stocker cat or something. I dinna see you their. Sorry to wake you up. Please excuse me." Words tumbled out of the usually cool and collected to, before he could stop them. Man, I think I need to slow it up a bit. I don't think she's fully awake. With a jerky smile that looked like a grimace, Cobalt sighed. Why, at the worst times, did his flustered words have to do this to him. He began to back away, his tail tucking along his side.
"Er, um, I'll be leaving now." Hastily, he ducked his head and began to trot away, embarrassment flooding like a tide in his wake. Ugh, why did he even try to follow her scent to begin with?! Could he have left without making himself feel like a fool? Thoughts rampaged through his brain as he backed away unceremoniously, wishing more than ever that he could become invisible.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks

Shadow
January 27th, 2017, 10:36 PM
No problem
Cobalt twitched a smooth-furred ear and continued to search for where Robin's scent was coming from. With a jolt, he whipped around; for the tom had heard a soft rustle behind him. Fur on end, he cleared his throat. It was something the tom did whenever he was startled.
"Oh! Erm, hullo again. This is akward." He exclaimed suddenly. The tom was always ready for anything. But this? He didn't want her to think of him as some creepy stocker cat or something. I dinna see you their. Sorry to wake you up. Please excuse me." Words tumbled out of the usually cool and collected to, before he could stop them. Man, I think I need to slow it up a bit. I don't think she's fully awake. With a jerky smile that looked like a grimace, Cobalt sighed. Why, at the worst times, did his flustered words have to do this to him. He began to back away, his tail tucking along his side.
"Er, um, I'll be leaving now." Hastily, he ducked his head and began to trot away, embarrassment flooding like a tide in his wake. Ugh, why did he even try to follow her scent to begin with?! Could he have left without making himself feel like a fool? Thoughts rampaged through his brain as he backed away unceremoniously, wishing more than ever that he could become invisible.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks
Er sorry I didn't respond right away I was watching a movie Max Steel was good..)

"Er-wha-wait!"she ran after him.When she reached him she realized she ran after him without a reason."Er-well-um-" she was trying to come up with a reason why she ran after him."Its late,you shouldn't have to travel all the way past the kittypet houses."she thought of "Its a long way,and I'm pretty sure you don't want to travel all that way just to get up in a couple of hours.Why don't you spend the rest of the night at my den?Its big enough for two,or three."the words tumbled out of her mouth before she could think of what she was saying. 'Great going Robin,just great.To late to take back now.'

Undercover

Undercover
January 28th, 2017, 08:30 AM
Er sorry I didn't respond right away I was watching a movie Max Steel was good..)

"Er-wha-wait!"she ran after him.When she reached him she realized she ran after him without a reason."Er-well-um-" she was trying to come up with a reason why she ran after him."Its late,you shouldn't have to travel all the way past the kittypet houses."she thought of "Its a long way,and I'm pretty sure you don't want to travel all that way just to get up in a couple of hours.Why don't you spend the rest of the night at my den?Its big enough for two,or three."the words tumbled out of her mouth before she could think of what she was saying. 'Great going Robin,just great.To late to take back now.'

Undercover
Cobalt turned around as he heard her pawsteps racing after him. He looked down at the she-cat a she proposed her offer. "I dinna want to be a waste of space." He meowed automatically. He wasn't used to sharing a den. Or really anything except for his words. Well, it would be rude to refuse. The tom thought. A split second later, he gave a half-hearted shrug.
Well, alright then. With an inviting twitch of his tail, he flicked it toward the den she had made.
Lead the way. It was only fitting that she lead the way to her den; after all, he didn't live their, and had only discovered it mere minutes ago.

He Walks
He Talks
He thinks

Shadow
January 28th, 2017, 11:12 AM
Cobalt turned around as he heard her pawsteps racing after him. He looked down at the she-cat a she proposed her offer. "I dinna want to be a waste of space." He meowed automatically. He wasn't used to sharing a den. Or really anything except for his words. Well, it would be rude to refuse. The tom thought. A split second later, he gave a half-hearted shrug.
Well, alright then. With an inviting twitch of his tail, he flicked it toward the den she had made.
Lead the way. It was only fitting that she lead the way to her den; after all, he didn't live their, and had only discovered it mere minutes ago.

He Walks
He Talks
He thinks

Robin nodded as she started to lead her way to her den."So what brought you here?" She said without even thinking.Once they had reached the outside of her den:http://donsmaps.com/images28/leruth2.jpg she let him go inside first."Oh be careful,there is a little tunnel to get down there." She said.As they went down the tunnel:http://gallery2.wildwalks.com/233528.jpg she couldn't help but think why had he came? Once they where at her cave: http://payson.media.clients.ellingtoncms.com/img/photos/2016/06/03/Preacher_Cave009_Small_t670.jpg?b3f6a5d7692ccc373d 56e40cf708e3fa67d9af9d ,She had looked at him and repeated her question "So what brought you here?"she asked jumping over the small stream and going towards the right where the hole of fresh kill was.She brought a mouse to him.

Undercover
January 30th, 2017, 02:55 PM
Robin nodded as she started to lead her way to her den."So what brought you here?" She said without even thinking.Once they had reached the outside of her den:http://donsmaps.com/images28/leruth2.jpg she let him go inside first."Oh be careful,there is a little tunnel to get down there." She said.As they went down the tunnel:http://gallery2.wildwalks.com/233528.jpg she couldn't help but think why had he came? Once they where at her cave: http://payson.media.clients.ellingtoncms.com/img/photos/2016/06/03/Preacher_Cave009_Small_t670.jpg?b3f6a5d7692ccc373d 56e40cf708e3fa67d9af9d ,She had looked at him and repeated her question "So what brought you here?"she asked jumping over the small stream and going towards the right where the hole of fresh kill was.She brought a mouse to him.
Cobalt followed her with silent steps.
"Well," he meowed. "I couldn't sleep, so I thought I'd go hunting." He left it at that, after all, that was all their was too it.
When he reached the tunnel to her den, Cobalt gave a small shudder; he sure did hate small spaces. With a hardly-visible incline of his head, he ducked inside the tunnel. The air pressed against him, and the walls felt as though they were closing in on the much larger tom. The more deeper he went in, the more crowded he felt. With a small, slightly panicked cough, Cobalt darted to the end, taking gulps of air and trying to steady his breathing. He looked around and saw the inside of the den with his wary gaze. He was already spooked from the tunnel when he saw the water.
Why, of all things, is their water in the cave? Their is no circulation for it aswell as the air! It could overflow and drown somecat while their sleeping. Forcing down a panicking yowl, he let his paws lead him to the back of the cave, as far away from the water as possible.
As Robin brought him a piece of prey, Conalt gave a smile that looked more like a grimace due to his scar.
"It's, erm, nice, this place. Did you do it yerself?"
Then, upon hearing her question, a lighter tone took over. "And, dinna you already ask that?"

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks

Shadow
January 30th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Cobalt followed her with silent steps.
"Well," he meowed. "I couldn't sleep, so I thought I'd go hunting." He left it at that, after all, that was all their was too it.
When he reached the tunnel to her den, Cobalt gave a small shudder; he sure did hate small spaces. With a hardly-visible incline of his head, he ducked inside the tunnel. The air pressed against him, and the walls felt as though they were closing in on the much larger tom. The more deeper he went in, the more crowded he felt. With a small, slightly panicked cough, Cobalt darted to the end, taking gulps of air and trying to steady his breathing. He looked around and saw the inside of the den with his wary gaze. He was already spooked from the tunnel when he saw the water.
Why, of all things, is their water in the cave? Their is no circulation for it aswell as the air! It could overflow and drown somecat while their sleeping. Forcing down a panicking yowl, he let his paws lead him to the back of the cave, as far away from the water as possible.
As Robin brought him a piece of prey, Conalt gave a smile that looked more like a grimace due to his scar.
"It's, erm, nice, this place. Did you do it yerself?"
Then, upon hearing her question, a lighter tone took over. "And, dinna you already ask that?"

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks
"Well no I found it."(the cave is able to fit two cats,and it can fit him)"And I didn't hear you the first time,do you not like water?"she giggled "I can bring you to the big section of this place,and don't worry,it has no water."she giggldd

Undercover
January 30th, 2017, 04:32 PM
"Well no I found it."(the cave is able to fit two cats,and it can fit him)"And I didn't hear you the first time,do you not like water?"she giggled "I can bring you to the big section of this place,and don't worry,it has no water."she giggldd
Cobalt nodded. It probably suited her better than him. Then he twitched an ear in annoyance. Was she laughing at him?! With a slightly irritated snort, he gave a noncommittal shake of his head.
"In short, yes, I'm not verra fond of it. I dinna like it even when I was a wee lad." Then, he heard her follow-up words.
"Well, it would greatly appreciated." He finished is sentence with a small glimmer of a smile in his gaze. As much as he hates the thought of going farther into the hole, he had to admit, it would gen better to gen deeper that near the water.
"Thanks." Cobalt added with a tip of his head. He pointed with his nose, a questioning smile covering his maw. It made him look less threatening and more relaxed. And it brought out a softness that Cobalt usualy didn't get to show much. It made him look tender and even carefree for a second.
"This way?" he asked, venturing down a large tunnel. He could see why she liked it here, it was quiet and peaceful. He had to admit that the lapping of the water was rather soothing and it smelled earthy.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks

Shadow
January 30th, 2017, 04:56 PM
Cobalt nodded. It probably suited her better than him. Then he twitched an ear in annoyance. Was she laughing at him?! With a slightly irritated snort, he gave a noncommittal shake of his head.
"In short, yes, I'm not verra fond of it. I dinna like it even when I was a wee lad." Then, he heard her follow-up words.
"Well, it would greatly appreciated." He finished is sentence with a small glimmer of a smile in his gaze. As much as he hates the thought of going farther into the hole, he had to admit, it would gen better to gen deeper that near the water.
"Thanks." Cobalt added with a tip of his head. He pointed with his nose, a questioning smile covering his maw. It made him look less threatening and more relaxed. And it brought out a softness that Cobalt usualy didn't get to show much. It made him look tender and even carefree for a second.
"This way?" he asked, venturing down a large tunnel. He could see why she liked it here, it was quiet and peaceful. He had to admit that the lapping of the water was rather soothing and it smelled earthy.

He Walks
He Talks

"Yes."she said as she lead him threw a large tunnel:http://www.tcmacaves.org/robberbaron/images/history/Entrance_Passage_2010_400x275.jpg and into The following cave:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/03/New_Athos_cave_(3338657002).jpg."Is that better?Be careful,there is a small puddle of water to the left where you can drink out of."she said

Undercover
January 30th, 2017, 06:40 PM
"Yes."she said as she lead him threw a large tunnel:http://www.tcmacaves.org/robberbaron/images/history/Entrance_Passage_2010_400x275.jpg and into The following cave:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/03/New_Athos_cave_(3338657002).jpg."Is that better?Be careful,there is a small puddle of water to the left where you can drink out of."she said
Cobalt nodded. He pressed himself to the side of the cave as she scooted past him. He felt the small movement of air as Robin brushed against him. I wonder how long she's lived here. His keen gaze darted from the high stone above to the stone underpaw. He immedietly saw the water ahead and gave a small snort.
"Their's still water here." He meowed, raising his tone suspiciously. "Were you lying to me?" Although his tone held sharpness, his gaze said otherwise. He enjoyed teasing other cats, it brought lightheartedness into almost any situation. He brushed his tail down her side lightly in case she didn't know he was teasing her.
With a deep breath, he settled down beside the place where two pillars of stone met.
"Do you know where we are in relate to ThunderClan territory?" Eventhough he didn't exactly know much about the clans, he knew the basics.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks

Shadow
January 30th, 2017, 07:05 PM
Cobalt nodded. He pressed himself to the side of the cave as she scooted past him. He felt the small movement of air as Robin brushed against him. I wonder how long she's lived here. His keen gaze darted from the high stone above to the stone underpaw. He immedietly saw the water ahead and gave a small snort.
"Their's still water here." He meowed, raising his tone suspiciously. "Were you lying to me?" Although his tone held sharpness, his gaze said otherwise. He enjoyed teasing other cats, it brought lightheartedness into almost any situation. He brushed his tail down her side lightly in case she didn't know he was teasing her.
With a deep breath, he settled down beside the place where two pillars of stone met.
"Do you know where we are in relate to ThunderClan territory?" Eventhough he didn't exactly know much about the clans, he knew the basics.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks
"We are just outside of thunderclan and windclan territory."she mewed."Your such a jokester."she mewed playfully "I almost jumped on you and bit your ear!"she joked

Undercover
January 30th, 2017, 07:37 PM
"We are just outside of thunderclan and windclan territory."she mewed."Your such a jokester."she mewed playfully "I almost jumped on you and bit your ear!"she joked
I'll respond tomorrow, gotta study for a test that I have tomorrow.

Shadow
January 30th, 2017, 07:52 PM
I'll respond tomorrow, gotta study for a test that I have tomorrow.
Okie)

Undercover
January 31st, 2017, 05:05 PM
He nodded, and was wondering how a cave like this could go unnoticed by the watchful Clans when he said he was a jokester. It puzzled him for a moment. Stern and somewhat proud, maybe, but a jokester? That sombered him up immediately. Not that being amusing was a bad thing, but there was a time to be serious and a (few) times to be humorous. He suddenly thought of a good comeback, and couldn't resist expressing it aloud.
"I didn't know you could reach any part of me above the knees!" He grinned teasingly, then drew his paw over his ear and began to groom.
Cobalt didn't realize his expression had darkened and became more thoughtful and distant. He ducked his head and chewed slowly on the prey.
"Thanks." He meowed in his deep, masculine voice. "Do you want some?"

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks

Shadow
January 31st, 2017, 05:10 PM
He nodded, and was wondering how a cave like this could go unnoticed by the watchful Clans when he said he was a jokester. It puzzled him for a moment. Stern and somewhat proud, maybe, but a jokester? That sombered him up immediately. Not that being amusing was a bad thing, but there was a time to be serious and a (few) times to be humorous. He suddenly thought of a good comeback, and couldn't resist expressing it aloud.
"I didn't know you could reach any part of me above the knees!" He grinned teasingly, then drew his paw over his ear and began to groom.
Cobalt didn't realize his expression had darkened and became more thoughtful and distant. He ducked his head and chewed slowly on the prey.
"Thanks." He meowed in his deep, masculine voice. "Do you want some?"

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks
She nodded and took a bite,she then pushed it away and pinned him down "What did you say??"she asked in a stern voice,but her eyes showed amusement.

Undercover
January 31st, 2017, 05:45 PM
She nodded and took a bite,she then pushed it away and pinned him down "What did you say??"she asked in a stern voice,but her eyes showed amusement.
Cobalt allowed her to take a bite, and was about to say he should be going whenever Robin cought him off guard. Letting out a yowl of surprise, he shook his fur as to dislodge her. After attempting to dim so, he sat down and grinned.
"I just mightaccidently squish you on the wall..."
He laughed good-naturally, all seriousness gone. He pulled back with a grin.
"Just kiddin..." He let her get down, then finished his sentence."I've gotta admit, yer pretty strong fer a tiny kitten!" With that, the large tom thrust his hindpaws out; he was careful to keep his claws sheathed, his movements not striking as fast and powerful as when he fought a cat more his size. In a real battle, he grew much more dangerous. It was something he had admired and feared about himself. He didn't want his sudden anger to come out at the wrong time.

Shadow
January 31st, 2017, 06:10 PM
Cobalt allowed her to take a bite, and was about to say he should be going whenever Robin cought him off guard. Letting out a yowl of surprise, he shook his fur as to dislodge her. After attempting to dim so, he sat down and grinned.
"I just mightaccidently squish you on the wall..."
He laughed good-naturally, all seriousness gone. He pulled back with a grin.
"Just kiddin..." He let her get down, then finished his sentence."I've gotta admit, yer pretty strong fer a tiny kitten!" With that, the large tom thrust his hindpaws out; he was careful to keep his claws sheathed, his movements not striking as fast and powerful as when he fought a cat more his size. In a real battle, he grew much more dangerous. It was something he had admired and feared about himself. He didn't want his sudden anger to come out at the wrong time.
She smiled but then yowled in surprise as she dodged and slide under him and bit his hind legs gently "I bet you I can win!"she challenged

Undercover
February 3rd, 2017, 07:42 AM
She smiled but then yowled in surprise as she dodged and slide under him and bit his hind legs gently "I bet you I can win!"she challenged
This is gonna be short, I have to go and feel bat that I haven't replied, so...

Cobalt darted away, his gaze flashing. His heart was pumping wildly and his paws were itching to run. With a quick look behind him at the tiny she-cat, and meowed. "You'll have to catch me first!" The tom sped away, his dark grey pelt shining in the eerie light in the cave. He dashed out of the cave and into the clearing with the water. Rushing past without a glance at it, he hurried as fast as his legs could carry him to the end of the tunnel.

Bursting out of the enclosed space, Cobalt panted to a stop. His breath was coming in short gasps and he stifled a cough that tickled his throat. He faced the tunnel entrance and his hackles were raised, prepared to fight her. Not for real, of course, just a mock-fight.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks

Shadow
February 3rd, 2017, 08:17 AM
This is gonna be short, I have to go and feel bat that I haven't replied, so...

Cobalt darted away, his gaze flashing. His heart was pumping wildly and his paws were itching to run. With a quick look behind him at the tiny she-cat, and meowed. "You'll have to catch me first!" The tom sped away, his dark grey pelt shining in the eerie light in the cave. He dashed out of the cave and into the clearing with the water. Rushing past without a glance at it, he hurried as fast as his legs could carry him to the end of the tunnel.

Bursting out of the enclosed space, Cobalt panted to a stop. His breath was coming in short gasps and he stifled a cough that tickled his throat. He faced the tunnel entrance and his hackles were raised, prepared to fight her. Not for real, of course, just a mock-fight.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks
It's ok.)
Robin smiled as he rushed past her.She ran right after him,unlike him,her body had adapted to these long and ruff tunnels.She ran pumping her legs and eventually she burst out of the tunnel and leaped onto him claws shealthed,and of corse, she pinned him down and bit on his paws playfully.

Dovekit12
February 7th, 2017, 06:05 AM
crystal walked out of her house and jumped on the fence purring

(open)

Undercover
February 7th, 2017, 12:18 PM
It's ok.)
Robin smiled as he rushed past her.She ran right after him,unlike him,her body had adapted to these long and ruff tunnels.She ran pumping her legs and eventually she burst out of the tunnel and leaped onto him claws shealthed,and of corse, she pinned him down and bit on his paws playfully.
Cobalt snatched his paw from her with a fierce, low growl.
"Hey!" He shot back a two her and attempted to pin the tiny cat down. He flopped to the ground with a grunt. He heaved a huge sigh of remorse, and managed his words of surrender.
"All right, you win. Now get off my paw, you tiny rascal." His voice, only slightly mocking, held a tone of amusement. He stood up and shook out his fur. The stars shone overhead; it was about two in the morning, or so it felt. He stifled a yawn, and peered carefully at her."I'd best be goin'. Thanks fer the hospitality, Robin."

Shadow
February 13th, 2017, 04:45 PM
"Hey!" He shot back a two her and attempted to pin the tiny cat down. He flopped to the ground with a grunt. He heaved a huge sigh of remorse, and managed his words of surrender.
"All right, you win. Now get off my paw, you tiny rascal." His voice, only slightly mocking, held a tone of amusement. He stood up and shook out his fur. The stars shone overhead; it was about two in the morning, or so it felt. He stifled a yawn, and peered carefully at her."I'd best be goin'. Thanks fer the hospitality, Robin."
Robin smiled "Sure thing.Have safe travels."she smiled She enjoyed being with this cat, he was fun.

Shadow
February 14th, 2017, 03:29 PM
Robin smiled "Ok.Bye!I hope you can come back some time soon!"she purred as he left.She enjoyed being with this tom.

doghouse
March 16th, 2017, 10:07 PM
Zia padded into the TwolegPlace. She wasn't accustomed to the bustling noise and certainly not the rushing, roaring monsters. Every time one passed by, the stocky, dark furred molly flinched back, muscles tight, ready to bolt away at the slightest change in their direction. But so far, none seemed too interested in her.

She wasn't really watching where she was going, and suddenly, she'd walked into something furry and dense, like another animal. Shocked, she lashed out, feeling claws slice through skin. She saw after a moment that it was a dog, and shrank back, her ears back and fangs bared in a fierce snarl. All her fighter training came back to her, and she was soon dodging and weaving around the creature's legs, claws and teeth flashing. Teeth buried themselves in her shoulder and she let out a shocked yowl of pain, staggering. The dog tried to make the killing blow, but Zia was too fast. She sidestepped, and the dog ran on to the thunderpath, quickly followed by a howling, screeching roar, and a sickening crunch. Quickly, Zia half ran, half limped off, a pleased expression on her face.

She spotted a she-cat nearby on a fence and stopped, wondering how friendly this cat might be towards a battered and bleeding rogue.

Dovekit12
March 16th, 2017, 10:13 PM
Zia padded into the TwolegPlace. She wasn't accustomed to the bustling noise and certainly not the rushing, roaring monsters. Every time one passed by, the stocky, dark furred molly flinched back, muscles tight, ready to bolt away at the slightest change in their direction. But so far, none seemed too interested in her.

She wasn't really watching where she was going, and suddenly, she'd walked into something furry and dense, like another animal. Shocked, she lashed out, feeling claws slice through skin. She saw after a moment that it was a dog, and shrank back, her ears back and fangs bared in a fierce snarl. All her fighter training came back to her, and she was soon dodging and weaving around the creature's legs, claws and teeth flashing. Teeth buried themselves in her shoulder and she let out a shocked yowl of pain, staggering. The dog tried to make the killing blow, but Zia was too fast. She sidestepped, and the dog ran on to the thunderpath, quickly followed by a howling, screeching roar, and a sickening crunch. Quickly, Zia half ran, half limped off, a pleased expression on her face.

She spotted a she-cat nearby on a fence and stopped, wondering how friendly this cat might be towards a battered and bleeding rogue.

"Who are you?! And why are you bleeding are you ok?" Crystal said turning around.

doghouse
March 16th, 2017, 10:19 PM
"Who are you?! And why are you bleeding are you ok?" Crystal said turning around.
Zia chuckled slightly, a bit surprised. “Zia. And I'm fine, just a little scratch.” she replied after a moment. Of course, her "little scratch" was big, but she'd had worse, so she wasn't worried. “Who're you?” she added, flicking her tail tip to and fro, showing no concern for herself or anything else, but still flinching every time a monster raced by, screeching all the while.

Dovekit12
March 17th, 2017, 05:44 AM
Zia chuckled slightly, a bit surprised. “Zia. And I'm fine, just a little scratch.” she replied after a moment. Of course, her "little scratch" was big, but she'd had worse, so she wasn't worried. “Who're you?” she added, flicking her tail tip to and fro, showing no concern for herself or anything else, but still flinching every time a monster raced by, screeching all the while.

"I'm Crystal" she said jumping down off the fence.

Moonsong12
March 19th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Mooshashi saw 2 she-cats sitting near the fence."What are you two doing?" The black tom meowed, one of his green eyes was clouded, he wasn't actually sure when it happened so he assumed he was born like that, so he couldn't see well.

doghouse
March 20th, 2017, 09:15 AM
"I'm Crystal" she said jumping down off the fence.
Mooshashi saw 2 she-cats sitting near the fence."What are you two doing?" The black tom meowed, one of his green eyes was clouded, he wasn't actually sure when it happened so he assumed he was born like that, so he couldn't see well.
“Zia.” she said, inhaling sharply as another jolt of pain shot through her shoulder and leg, but she did her best to keep from showing her pain. She whipped around at the sound of a voice, and Zia saw a black furred green eyed tom. She glanced over him, her lips curled back, revealing sharp fangs. Using her knowledge of how to find a weakness iin a cat and quickly picking out his clouded eye. Now, she knew what to do in case he attacked, but she half hoped he wouldn't. Scooting back, and made it so she could see both of them easily, but they would have to turn slightly to see her.

Moonsong12
March 20th, 2017, 09:33 AM
“Zia.” she said, inhaling sharply as another jolt of pain shot through her shoulder and leg, but she did her best to keep from showing her pain. She whipped around at the sound of a voice, and Zia saw a black furred green eyed tom. She glanced over him, her lips curled back, revealing sharp fangs. Using her knowledge of how to find a weakness iin a cat and quickly picking out his clouded eye. Now, she knew what to do in case he attacked, but she half hoped he wouldn't. Scooting back, and made it so she could see both of them easily, but they would have to turn slightly to see her.
Dovekit12
"So what are you 2 doing?" Mooshashi questioned, sitting down.

Dovekit12
March 20th, 2017, 06:48 PM
“Zia.” she said, inhaling sharply as another jolt of pain shot through her shoulder and leg, but she did her best to keep from showing her pain. She whipped around at the sound of a voice, and Zia saw a black furred green eyed tom. She glanced over him, her lips curled back, revealing sharp fangs. Using her knowledge of how to find a weakness iin a cat and quickly picking out his clouded eye. Now, she knew what to do in case he attacked, but she half hoped he wouldn't. Scooting back, and made it so she could see both of them easily, but they would have to turn slightly to see her. Moonlight12

Crystle jumped when she heard a voice "Who are you" she said while grouling a bit.

Moonsong12
March 20th, 2017, 08:48 PM
Moonlight12

Crystle jumped when she heard a voice "Who are you" she said while grouling a bit.
Mooshashi layed down."I'm Mooshashi. What's your name?" He asked not trying to come off hostile.

Dovekit12
March 21st, 2017, 07:09 AM
Mooshashi layed down."I'm Mooshashi. What's your name?" He asked not trying to come off hostile.

"Im Crystal," she said sitting down but still being very wary of the new tom.

Moonsong12
March 21st, 2017, 06:13 PM
"Im Crystal," she said sitting down but still being very wary of the new tom.
Mooshashi yawned."Nice name. This your house?" He questioned, flicking his tail at the house.
Slick creeped through the bush, holding a mouse in his jaws. He walked over to Crystal."Hi." He said calmly.
(Wanna do Your Welcome with Slick?)

Dovekit12
March 21st, 2017, 08:09 PM
Mooshashi yawned."Nice name. This your house?" He questioned, flicking his tail at the house.
Slick creeped through the bush, holding a mouse in his jaws. He walked over to Crystal."Hi." He said calmly.
(Wanna do Your Welcome with Slick?)

"Yeah," Crystal said coolly. Jumped by the new cat Crystal jumped around and hissed "who are you." Why do cats keep appearing she thought while still hissing.

Moonsong12
March 22nd, 2017, 08:22 PM
"Yeah," Crystal said coolly. Jumped by the new cat Crystal jumped around and hissed "who are you." Why do cats keep appearing she thought while still hissing.
(Do you wanna do your welcome with Slick?)
"Slick?" Mooshashi mewed ears flat, slowly backing away.
"Sure is!" Slick hissed at him.
Mooshashi flinched and ran off, ears flat in fear.
"Bye! DON'T come back soon!" Slick yowled after him and turned toward Crystal."I'm Slick, what's your name?" He asked smoothly."Want a mouse?" He dropped the mouse at her paws.

Dovekit12
March 23rd, 2017, 07:02 PM
(Do you wanna do your welcome with Slick?)
"Slick?" Mooshashi mewed ears flat, slowly backing away.
"Sure is!" Slick hissed at him.
Mooshashi flinched and ran off, ears flat in fear.
"Bye! DON'T come back soon!" Slick yowled after him and turned toward Crystal."I'm Slick, what's your name?" He asked smoothly."Want a mouse?" He dropped the mouse at her paws.

"Im Crystle," she said hissing. "Why did that cat run from you," she said sitting down and ignoring the mouse.

Moonsong12
March 23rd, 2017, 07:28 PM
"Im Crystle," she said hissing. "Why did that cat run from you," she said sitting down and ignoring the mouse.
"I think what your trying to say is, Thank you!" Slick asked completely ignoring the fact that she was asking him a question.

Dovekit12
March 23rd, 2017, 07:52 PM
"I think what your trying to say is, Thank you!" Slick asked completely ignoring the fact that she was asking him a question.

"Thank you why thank you, you scard thatg cat away and im saying thank you," Crystle said mad and confused.

Moonsong12
March 24th, 2017, 06:07 AM
"Thank you why thank you, you scard thatg cat away and im saying thank you," Crystle said mad and confused.
"Your welcome!" Slick grinned and started singing.
Ok, ok, I see what's happening here
You're face to face with greatness, and it's strange
You don't even know how you feel
It's adorable!
Well, it's nice to see that females never change
Open your eyes, let's begin
Yes, it's really me, it's Slick: breathe it in!
I know it's a lot: the fur, the bod!
When you're staring at a demi-god
What can I say except you're welcome
For the tides, the sun, the sky
Hey, it's okay, it's okay
You're welcome
I'm just an ordinary demi-guy
Hey!
What has two paws that pulled up the sky
When you were waddling yay high
This guy!
When the nights got cold
Who stole you fire from down below
You're lookin' at him, yo
Oh, also I lassoed the sun
You're welcome!
To stretch the days and bring you fun
Also I harnessed the breeze
You're welcome!
To fill your sails and shake your trees
So what can I say except you're welcome
For the islands I pulled from the sea
There's no need to pray, it's okay
You're welcome!
Ha, I guess it's just my way of being me
You're welcome!
You're welcome!
Well, come to think of it
Kid, honestly I can go on and on
I can explain every natural phenomenon
The tide, the grass, the ground, oh
That was Slick just messing around
I killed an eel
I buried its guts
Sprouted a tree, now you got coconuts
What's the lesson
What is the take-away
Don't mess with Slick when he's on the break-away
And the tapestry here on my skin
Is a map of the victories I win
Look where I've been
I make everything happen
Look at that mini-Slick just tippity-tappin'*Slick points to a random kit*
Well, anyway let me say you're welcome
For the wonderful world you know
You're welcome!
Well, come to think of it, I gotta go
Hey, it's your day to say you're welcome
'Cause I'm gonna need that house
I'm living away, away
You're welcome!
'Cause Slick can do anything but hunt
You're welcome!
You're welcome!
And thank you!*Slick shuts her behind a tall fence*

Dovekit12
March 24th, 2017, 06:22 AM
"Your welcome!" Slick grinned and started singing.
Ok, ok, I see what's happening here
You're face to face with greatness, and it's strange
You don't even know how you feel
It's adorable!
Well, it's nice to see that females never change
Open your eyes, let's begin
Yes, it's really me, it's Slick: breathe it in!
I know it's a lot: the fur, the bod!
When you're staring at a demi-god
What can I say except you're welcome
For the tides, the sun, the sky
You're welcome
I'm just an ordinary demi-guy
Hey!
What has two paws that pulled up the sky
When you were waddling yay high
This guy!
When the nights got cold
Who stole you fire from down below
You're lookin' at him, yo
Oh, also I lassoed the sun
You're welcome!
To stretch the days and bring you fun
Also I harnessed the breeze
You're welcome!
To fill your sails and shake your trees
So what can I say except you're welcome
For the islands I pulled from the sea
There's no need to pray, it's okay
You're welcome!
Ha, I guess it's just my way of being me
You're welcome!
You're welcome!
Well, come to think of it
Kid, honestly I can go on and on
I can explain every natural phenomenon
The tide, the grass, the ground, oh
That was Slick just messing around
I killed an eel
I buried its guts
Sprouted a tree, now you got coconuts
What's the lesson
What is the take-away
Don't mess with Slick when he's on the break-away
And the tapestry here on my skin
Is a map of the victories I win
Look where I've been
I make everything happen
Look at that mini-Slick just tippity-tappin'*Slick points to a random kit*
Well, anyway let me say you're welcome
For the wonderful world you know
You're welcome!
Well, come to think of it, I gotta go
Hey, it's your day to say you're welcome
'Cause I'm gonna need that house
I'm living away, away
You're welcome!
'Cause Slick can do anything but hunt
You're welcome!
You're welcome!
And thank you!*Slick shuts her behind a tall fence*

Crystal started following him kinda enjoying the song but when he traps her she starts yowaling.

Dovekit12
April 1st, 2017, 06:15 PM
Crystal started following him kinda enjoying the song but when he traps her she starts yowaling.

Moonlight12
Small bump

Dovekit12
April 1st, 2017, 06:15 PM

Moonlight12
Small bump

Moonsong12
April 1st, 2017, 06:23 PM
Slick rolled his eyes and preceded to take over her den.

Dovekit12
April 1st, 2017, 06:28 PM
Slick rolled his eyes and preceded to take over her den.

Crystal started to pace, hissing. She started trying to jump over the fence but not succeeding. She growled to herself "if I can't get over it ill get around it."

Moonsong12
April 6th, 2017, 06:10 AM
Crystal started to pace, hissing. She started trying to jump over the fence but not succeeding. She growled to herself "if I can't get over it ill get around it."
Slick yowled at the twoleg until it gave him food.

Dovekit12
April 6th, 2017, 06:57 PM
Slick yowled at the twoleg until it gave him food.

Crystal kept paceing growling "he's stealing my food."

Moonsong12
April 8th, 2017, 08:07 AM
Crystal kept paceing growling "he's stealing my food."
Slick curled up on her bed.

Dovekit12
April 8th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Slick curled up on her bed.
Crystle paced some more then seeing a small hole in the fence she started digging.

Dovekit12
October 14th, 2017, 08:50 AM
Crystal was walking along her fence a bit bored.
Spikes

Spikes
October 14th, 2017, 09:24 AM
Jazz had just woken up from his daily nap, stretching out with a loud and drawn-out yawn. The chubby tom always enjoyed basking in the sunlight, and there was no better day than today for such a thing. To be fair, he said that for every day... He lazily padded about his garden, before leaping up onto the fence with quite some effort. It was always nice to survey the neighbourhood... It taught him a lot about the area, including the cats within. More friends to talk to, right? Balanced on the fence, it didn't take him long to notice the she-cat who'd also decided to bravely face the outside world. He smiled at her, meowing out a greeting. "Hello there! How are you today?" The tom made sure to get comfortable, purring softly as he found a place to sit atop his viewpoint, casually licking a paw and drawing it over his head.
( Dovekit12 )

Dovekit12
October 14th, 2017, 09:28 AM
Jazz had just woken up from his daily nap, stretching out with a loud and drawn-out yawn. The chubby tom always enjoyed basking in the sunlight, and there was no better day than today for such a thing. To be fair, he said that for every day... He lazily padded about his garden, before leaping up onto the fence with quite some effort. It was always nice to survey the neighbourhood... It taught him a lot about the area, including the cats within. More friends to talk to, right? Balanced on the fence, it didn't take him long to notice the she-cat who'd also decided to bravely face the outside world. He smiled at her, meowing out a greeting. "Hello there! How are you today?" The tom made sure to get comfortable, purring softly as he found a place to sit atop his viewpoint, casually licking a paw and drawing it over his head.
( Dovekit12 )
Crystal turned as the tom meowed. "Hello, I'm fine you?" She said sitting down.

Spikes
October 14th, 2017, 09:41 AM
"Oh, great! As usual." The black tom laughed softly, lowering his white-socked paw back down as he continued to watch the she-cat. His tail tip twitched in the slightest, he wasn't used to having company so early on, though he enjoyed it. It wasn't every day you could make a new friend, after all. "I'm Jazz, by the way. What's your name?" he tilted his head in the slightest, smiling in a friendly manner as he did so. It was impolite not to introduce yourself when making a new friend, after all, so he wanted to appear as nice a cat as possible. "I guess that's your home, then." He gestured with his head towards the house surrounded by the fence she sat upon, taking a moment to glance at it.
( Dovekit12 )

Dovekit12
October 14th, 2017, 10:30 AM
"Oh, great! As usual." The black tom laughed softly, lowering his white-socked paw back down as he continued to watch the she-cat. His tail tip twitched in the slightest, he wasn't used to having company so early on, though he enjoyed it. It wasn't every day you could make a new friend, after all. "I'm Jazz, by the way. What's your name?" he tilted his head in the slightest, smiling in a friendly manner as he did so. It was impolite not to introduce yourself when making a new friend, after all, so he wanted to appear as nice a cat as possible. "I guess that's your home, then." He gestured with his head towards the house surrounded by the fence she sat upon, taking a moment to glance at it.
( Dovekit12 )
"I'm Crystal," She said politely "yeah thats my house."

Spikes
October 14th, 2017, 04:52 PM
"Crystal? Oh, that's a nice name." The tom continued to pad along the fence, before jumping down to the base of Crystal's. "A nice name for a nice house... For a nice cat too, I presume!" Jazz laughed again, heartily. He was already getting a kick out of the company. "It is rather large, though. Your owners must be very good at caring for you." He sat in position, neatly tucking his tail in front of his front paws. "Do you have any little owners, though?" The calm and sociable tom had lived around children for quite some time, appreciating their presence more than he knew most other cats did. They were cute, and meant well despite the tail and ear pulling. He didn't have enough anger in him to get agitated when his fur was pulled.
( Dovekit12 )

Dovekit12
October 15th, 2017, 07:58 AM
"Crystal? Oh, that's a nice name." The tom continued to pad along the fence, before jumping down to the base of Crystal's. "A nice name for a nice house... For a nice cat too, I presume!" Jazz laughed again, heartily. He was already getting a kick out of the company. "It is rather large, though. Your owners must be very good at caring for you." He sat in position, neatly tucking his tail in front of his front paws. "Do you have any little owners, though?" The calm and sociable tom had lived around children for quite some time, appreciating their presence more than he knew most other cats did. They were cute, and meant well despite the tail and ear pulling. He didn't have enough anger in him to get agitated when his fur was pulled.
( Dovekit12 )
Crystal giggled "yeah there great owners. There are two little ones, they can be annoying, but most of the time there very nice." Crystal said jumping down next to the tom.

Spikes
October 15th, 2017, 05:18 PM
"Oh, that's good! It's nice to know there's some good owners around." A smile spread over his maw as she mentioned the children, surprised to hear that she lived with young owners, too. "And you like your little owners, too? That's good!" He swayed slightly in place, purring softly. "I could never get angry at my little owners... We barely have any issues." It was something to be prideful of, wasn't it? Even his grown owners watched on happily when he played with the little ones. "Do you have anything else in your house? You know... A dog, or... Something like that?" He was far too curious to back down from this back and forth interview now.
( Dovekit12 )

Liekki
October 15th, 2017, 05:45 PM
"um, hello..." a ginger tabby said as she walked beneath a tree near the two cats. "I'm Blossom, I hope I'm not interrupting something. I'm from across the street. I wanted to get to know my neighbors, I just moved here yesterday." She looked at both of the cats hopefully.

Dovekit12
October 15th, 2017, 06:06 PM
"Oh, that's good! It's nice to know there's some good owners around." A smile spread over his maw as she mentioned the children, surprised to hear that she lived with young owners, too. "And you like your little owners, too? That's good!" He swayed slightly in place, purring softly. "I could never get angry at my little owners... We barely have any issues." It was something to be prideful of, wasn't it? Even his grown owners watched on happily when he played with the little ones. "Do you have anything else in your house? You know... A dog, or... Something like that?" He was far too curious to back down from this back and forth interview now.
( Dovekit12 )
"There's some big birds my owners keep,a rabbit and, a lizard. There's also another cat my owners have, but he usually wanders pretty far, and leaves early in the morning, too early I think." Crystal said while licking a paw and drawing it over her head.

Spikes
October 15th, 2017, 06:15 PM
"Oh, another cat? Wow, the place sounds like it's brimming!" That was a lot of company to have! The tom never would've expected there to be that many animals in the house. He was mainly used to the children of his house more than anything else. But why would the cat leave so early in the morning? Jazz could never imagine leaving the safety of his cosy backyard, even if he liked to stretch his legs a little bit. The only exception he could make was what he was doing currently, making a new friend.
It didn't seem as if this was the only friend he'd make, though, as another cat had approached them as they talked. "Oh, hello there!" He meowed his greeting heartily, padding towards the new arrival. "Nice to meet you Blossom. I'm Jazz! No need to worry, we're just making small talk. You can join in, if you want."
( Ashpetal | Dovekit12 )

Liekki
October 15th, 2017, 06:23 PM
"Oh, thanks" Blossom looked around, "This is a big neighborhood. How do you find your way around? There are so many giant houses, where I'm from everything is so close to everything else, it's impossible to get lost. Anyway, what were you two talking about, if I may ask? I don't want to change the topic..."

Dovekit12
October 15th, 2017, 06:25 PM
"Oh, thanks" Blossom looked around, "This is a big neighborhood. How do you find your way around? There are so many giant houses, where I'm from everything is so close to everything else, it's impossible to get lost. Anyway, what were you two talking about, if I may ask? I don't want to change the topic..."
"We were talking about our houses" Crystal said addressing the newcomer.

Liekki
October 15th, 2017, 06:29 PM
"Oh, my house is nice..." said Blossom, looking away. "What kind of things do you do in houses like these? I'm not too experienced."

Dovekit12
October 15th, 2017, 06:34 PM
"Oh, my house is nice..." said Blossom, looking away. "What kind of things do you do in houses like these? I'm not too experienced."
"I usually watch the small housefolk or play with them. The other cat in the house is out a lot so I don' talk with him much, but when he's around I talk with him." Crystal said.

Liekki
October 15th, 2017, 06:40 PM
"Oh... I don't have any little twolegs in my house, but there is this awful dog who keeps following me. I'll never understand dogs, always peeing on things" Blossom said, wrinkling her pink nose.

Dovekit12
October 15th, 2017, 06:43 PM
"Oh... I don't have any little twolegs in my house, but there is this awful dog who keeps following me. I'll never understand dogs, always peeing on things" Blossom said, wrinkling her pink nose.
"Dogs are so weird I hope my housefolk never get one." Crystal said.

Liekki
October 15th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Blossom laughed, "yes, the only worse thing is your owners having a fish in a bowl and not letting you eat it. It happened in my last home, can't say I was sad about leaving. Except that I couldn't eat the fish, of course"

Dovekit12
October 15th, 2017, 06:52 PM
Blossom laughed, "yes, the only worse thing is your owners having a fish in a bowl and not letting you eat it. It happened in my last home, can't say I was sad about leaving. Except that I couldn't eat the fish, of course"
"My housefolk had one once. I tasted the water and it was pretty bad. I think it was because the tank was green, but I havent gone after there fish since. It makes the little ones happy." Crystal said while grooming her paw.

Liekki
October 15th, 2017, 06:55 PM
"Yes, twolegs can be queer things, but it's hard to imagine a life without them, but sometimes I wonder if it would be more fun to be free," Blossom smiled blissfully.

Dovekit12
October 15th, 2017, 06:58 PM
"Yes, twolegs can be queer things, but it's hard to imagine a life without them, but sometimes I wonder if it would be more fun to be free," Blossom smiled blissfully.
"Yeah although for know I prefer the safety of my garden." Crystal said happily.

Liekki
October 15th, 2017, 07:01 PM
"Only in my dreams I am free, because I know that outside the twoleg place it's cold, dark, and you have to hunt. Urg, imagine having to exercise just to get a meal!" Blossom sat down. "Today I wonder what I should do. Do you have any ideas? You know this place better than I"

Dovekit12
October 15th, 2017, 07:08 PM
"Only in my dreams I am free, because I know that outside the twoleg place it's cold, dark, and you have to hunt. Urg, imagine having to exercise just to get a meal!" Blossom sat down. "Today I wonder what I should do. Do you have any ideas? You know this place better than I"

"Theres a farm down the road I sometimes go there and chase the birds for fun. Thats about as far as I wander."

(I have to go but ill be back soon)

Liekki
October 15th, 2017, 07:09 PM
"Chasing birds sounds fun, as long as I don't actually have to catch one, I'm not to agile" Blossom said, laughing.
(Okay)

Liekki
October 15th, 2017, 07:12 PM
(I've got to go for today but I'll be back tomorrow 3:30 central time)

Dovekit12
October 15th, 2017, 07:38 PM
"Chasing birds sounds fun, as long as I don't actually have to catch one, I'm not to agile" Blossom said, laughing.
(Okay)
"Yeah I've never caught any, but it's still fun."

Liekki
October 16th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Blossom nodded, "maybe later today I'll check it out... I don't have much else to do. My twolegs don't take me many places"

Dovekit12
October 16th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Blossom nodded, "maybe later today I'll check it out... I don't have much else to do. My twolegs don't take me many places"
"I could come to if you like I haven't been a while."

Liekki
October 16th, 2017, 05:22 PM
"I could come to if you like I haven't been a while."
"Sure! Sounds fun," Blossom said, relieved that she wouldn't have to go alone. The idea of possible loners taunting her in the streets didn't sound appealing, being alone often made Blossom anxious.

Dovekit12
October 16th, 2017, 06:01 PM
"Sure! Sounds fun," Blossom said, relieved that she wouldn't have to go alone. The idea of possible loners taunting her in the streets didn't sound appealing, being alone often made Blossom anxious.
"Do you wanna go now, it's all most sunhigh so we have plenty of time."

Liekki
October 16th, 2017, 06:08 PM
"Okay!" Blossom said happily, fiddling with her collar to make sure her tag was on.

Dovekit12
October 16th, 2017, 06:38 PM
"Okay!" Blossom said happily, fiddling with her collar to make sure her tag was on.
Crystal lead the way down the road confidently. When they got there she warned "watch out for the large animals, they don't watch where there putting there feet."

Liekki
October 16th, 2017, 06:58 PM
Blossom nodded and looked around in amazement. She had never seen so much open space and trees. She jumped around in circles and sniffed the grass, "Ew. There's pee all over here," She said, but her disgust was short lived. A huge greyhound was running around in the distance, barking and attempting to catch a brightly colored ball. The dog was a giant compared to any animal she had ever seen before. "Wow," Blossom said, pawing the ground.

Dovekit12
October 16th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Blossom nodded and looked around in amazement. She had never seen so much open space and trees. She jumped around in circles and sniffed the grass, "Ew. There's pee all over here," She said, but her disgust was short lived. A huge greyhound was running around in the distance, barking and attempting to catch a brightly colored ball. The dog was a giant compared to any animal she had ever seen before. "Wow," Blossom said, pawing the ground.
Crystal giggled then said, "It's pretty amazing isn't it."

Liekki
October 17th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Blossom smiled, embarrassed. "I'm not used to this big of a space," She said sheepishly. "My yard is nothing near this size"

Dovekit12
October 17th, 2017, 05:20 PM
Blossom smiled, embarrassed. "I'm not used to this big of a space," She said sheepishly. "My yard is nothing near this size"
"So you wanna see the best place to jump them from?" Crystal said nodding her head in the direction of a small pen.

Liekki
October 17th, 2017, 05:25 PM
"So you wanna see the best place to jump them from?" Crystal said nodding her head in the direction of a small pen.
Blossom nodded eagerly and turned her head in the direction Crystal was looking.

Dovekit12
October 17th, 2017, 05:36 PM
Blossom nodded eagerly and turned her head in the direction Crystal was looking.
Crystal started walking in that direction. While she was walking she said "what were gonna do is jump up on that fence then jump up on top of there small shelter. When they come out we can jump them and they make the funniest noises."

Liekki
October 17th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Crystal started walking in that direction. While she was walking she said "what were gonna do is jump up on that fence then jump up on top of there small shelter. When they come out we can jump them and they make the funniest noises."
Blossom blinked. "Well, okay. Do you do this all the time?" She asked. "Well, if I can get up there then sure!" Blossom scrambled up the fence, put her front paws on the shelter, and scooted herself up by wiggling side to side. She stood panting up at the top. "Your turn," She said breathlessly, think she should probably do some exercise when she got home.

Dovekit12
October 17th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Blossom blinked. "Well, okay. Do you do this all the time?" She asked. "Well, if I can get up there then sure!" Blossom scrambled up the fence, put her front paws on the shelter, and scooted herself up by wiggling side to side. She stood panting up at the top. "Your turn," She said breathlessly, think she should probably do some exercise when she got home.
"Yeah wenever I cant figer out what to do at home." Crystal said then leaped up the fence and onto the shelter. Looking and seeing a chicken walk out of the shelter she said "ready!"

Liekki
October 17th, 2017, 06:10 PM
"Set!" Blossom said, squeezing her eyes shut.

Dovekit12
October 17th, 2017, 06:12 PM
"Set!" Blossom said, squeezing her eyes shut.
"Go!" Crystal meowed jumping off the top and all most landing on the chicken and batted at its tail feathers.

Liekki
October 17th, 2017, 06:15 PM
Blossom leaped from the roof and tumbled to the ground, reaching out her paws towards the chicken, missing by a long shot, landing a few feet away. "Ow," Blossom said, and hopped back up and pounced at the chicken, which rapidly ran in circles avoiding the cat until she got tired and sat next to Crystal. "Well, that was fun. Let's do it again" Blossom laughed.

Dovekit12
October 17th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Blossom leaped from the roof and tumbled to the ground, reaching out her paws towards the chicken, missing by a long shot, landing a few feet away. "Ow," Blossom said, and hopped back up and pounced at the chicken, which rapidly ran in circles avoiding the cat until she got tired and sat next to Crystal. "Well, that was fun. Let's do it again" Blossom laughed.
"Sure" Crystal said laughing. She got up and jumped back up the fence onto the shelter.

Liekki
October 17th, 2017, 06:32 PM
When Blossom had gotten back up onto the roof, she pounced gracefully off the roof but landed in a tumble on the ground. "Oops, I forgot to wait for the chicekn," She laughed and got back up next to Crystal.

Dovekit12
October 17th, 2017, 06:43 PM
When Blossom had gotten back up onto the roof, she pounced gracefully off the roof but landed in a tumble on the ground. "Oops, I forgot to wait for the chicekn," She laughed and got back up next to Crystal.
Crystal laughed when Blossom jumped. When she was a back on the roof Crystal crouched back down and waited.

Liekki
October 18th, 2017, 04:56 PM
Crystal laughed when Blossom jumped. When she was a back on the roof Crystal crouched back down and waited.
Blossom began to pretend she was a fierce warrior, hunting for her can. She crouched, tail swishing in the air. Her eyes were narrowed for the formidable opponent, the chicken. Oh, yes. She knew she would get it this time...

Dovekit12
October 18th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Blossom began to pretend she was a fierce warrior, hunting for her can. She crouched, tail swishing in the air. Her eyes were narrowed for the formidable opponent, the chicken. Oh, yes. She knew she would get it this time...
"Chicken," meowed Crystal pointing with her tail, but not jumping as to let Blossom have a chance.

Liekki
October 18th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Blossom leaped into the air and belly flopped onto the chicken, clawing at it as it ran away frantically squawking. "I did it! Sorta," Blossom laughed.

Dovekit12
October 19th, 2017, 08:42 PM
Blossom leaped into the air and belly flopped onto the chicken, clawing at it as it ran away frantically squawking. "I did it! Sorta," Blossom laughed.
Crystal laughed and jumped down. Grabbing a brown feather, she stuck it in Blossom's fur and said "here a sovereign." Turning she said "I got to go home it's getting dark and my housefolk will be worried."
Ashpetal

Liekki
October 22nd, 2017, 03:34 PM
Crystal laughed and jumped down. Grabbing a brown feather, she stuck it in Blossom's fur and said "here a sovereign." Turning she said "I got to go home it's getting dark and my housefolk will be worried."
Ashpetal
Blossom turned her head sniffing the feather. "I doubt my housefolk would notice, but I should get back before it gets dark, otherwise I won't be able to find my way back" She squinted, looking for the road that led to her house. She got up and began slowly walking in that direction, looking at the feather in her fur. She bumped into a fence and jumped up half a foot in the air. "Scared me," she said, walking around it.

Dovekit12
October 22nd, 2017, 04:07 PM
Blossom turned her head sniffing the feather. "I doubt my housefolk would notice, but I should get back before it gets dark, otherwise I won't be able to find my way back" She squinted, looking for the road that led to her house. She got up and began slowly walking in that direction, looking at the feather in her fur. She bumped into a fence and jumped up half a foot in the air. "Scared me," she said, walking around it.

"Bye," Crystal said walking back from where they came.

Dovekit12
May 29th, 2018, 06:26 AM
Cosmo
Crystal sat on her fence staring out at the green forest outside her house. 'it so nice out here with this warm weather.' She thought to herself. Suddenly she spotted movement in the bushes. "Who's there!" She hissed.

Cosmo
May 29th, 2018, 02:45 PM
Cosmo
Crystal sat on her fence staring out at the green forest outside her house. 'it so nice out here with this warm weather.' She thought to herself. Suddenly she spotted movement in the bushes. "Who's there!" She hissed.

Pippa jumped when she heard a cat hiss. "Mouse dung!" She mumbled as the critter she had been stalking ran away. She had been looking for some prey to feed her daughter and realized she had accidentally strayed into some cat's territory. Pippa was normally upbeat and happy but due to family problems she was quite depressed. "I'll just leave if you're grumpy," She growled, Pippa spun around and started to pad away.

Dovekit12
June 30th, 2018, 08:36 PM
Pippa jumped when she heard a cat hiss. "Mouse dung!" She mumbled as the critter she had been stalking ran away. She had been looking for some prey to feed her daughter and realized she had accidentally strayed into some cat's territory. Pippa was normally upbeat and happy but due to family problems she was quite depressed. "I'll just leave if you're grumpy," She growled, Pippa spun around and started to pad away.

"Oh, no don't leave. You just startled me that all." Crystal said quickly then jumped off her fence and into the green grass on the ground below. "I don't get many visitors what's your name?"

(Sorry I haven't responded in a long time.)

Cosmo
July 1st, 2018, 10:35 AM
"Oh, no don't leave. You just startled me that all." Crystal said quickly then jumped off her fence and into the green grass on the ground below. "I don't get many visitors what's your name?"

(Sorry I haven't responded in a long time.)

Pippa turned back around to face the molly. Her pelt still prickling in annoyance, she answered, "I'm Pippa," She said, her voice still hostile. Taking a deep breath, Pippa sat down and wrapped her tail around herself. "You don't seem to bad, what's your name?" She asked, still cautious about the other cat but being as polite as she saw fit.

(it's fine, take your time responding <3)

Dovekit12
August 3rd, 2018, 07:13 PM
Pippa turned back around to face the molly. Her pelt still prickling in annoyance, she answered, "I'm Pippa," She said, her voice still hostile. Taking a deep breath, Pippa sat down and wrapped her tail around herself. "You don't seem to bad, what's your name?" She asked, still cautious about the other cat but being as polite as she saw fit.

(it's fine, take your time responding <3)

"I'm Crystal" the pale grey she-cat said, as she sat down about a tail lengths away from Pippa. "I'm sorry I hissed at you" she said looking down at her paws in embarrassment. "I just get easily startled. My housefolk have 2 kits and they chase me around all the time, so I am always on guard." She turned back to face Pippa and said excitedly, "where do you live?"

Ghost_Xx
August 3rd, 2018, 07:18 PM
Can i join?

Dovekit12
August 3rd, 2018, 07:29 PM
Can i join?
Sure.