PDA

View Full Version : ᖴᗩᒪᒪᗴᑎᑕᒪᗩᑎ~Heart and Soul~(OPEN!)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
January 6th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Introduction

You pad gently through the quiet forest, your paws sore from days of walking and traveling. You look up at the dark looming trees around you, their thick trunks a dark brown, almost black in color. It seems the forest should be silent and still, almost haunted, but birdsong filters through the branches and the occasional mouse or vole rustles through the underbrush. You are so busy looking up that you don’t see the ground disappear until it’s too late and you go tumbling down the steep rocky hill only to land on the soft grassy bottom. You look around dazed and meet the curious green eyes of a large brown tabby tom. “Most cat’s use the path to get down,” He meows with amusement as you shake yourself off. “Oh well… you are trespassing…” He glances you up and down and lifts a large paw up to his mouth to give it a lick. “So I guess I have to chase you away…. but I like you and you seem to be without a home. I suppose I could offer you a place in my clan…. but you’ll have to prove to me you are worthy. So what do you say?”

History

Many many many MANY moons ago, far more than anyone can remember, there was a cat (Just as there always is) whose curiosity got the best of him. He went on an adventure far from his home. He met many cats along his way and made a lot of friends, and a few enemies as that usually happens. A few of the more friendly cats with a taste for adventure (And some curiosity) joined him on his travels. All went well up until they reached a dark foreboding woods, but they went in anyways. They found this hauntingly eerie forest to be actually quite peaceful and not scary. Up until the original cat, and leader, fell down a steep hill. But at the bottom was paradise…. well close enough, it was the perfect place for a camp! And suddenly the group of cats didn’t feel the urge to travel anymore, they had found the place they didn’t know they had been looking for. Whisker, the leader of this little group, called them Fallenclan, after the little tumble that lead them there, and he was renamed Whiskerstar by their ancestors who had lead them unknowingly to this spot.

Territory:

Fallenclan is in a dark large forest filled mostly with Oak, Maple and Spruce trees all with dark trunks that cover the mostly grassy forest floor with leaves and needles and cast shadows everywhere.

Old Oak: Located in the north of the territory this extremely old tree is one of the tallest in the forest and is great for climbing practice. Gatherings with Hollyclan will be held here every Full Moon.

Silent Stream: This stream makes up the West border in almost always runs silent, do not go near it at night, many cats have slipped on the mossy rocks around its banks and plunged into the freezing water. In the Spring this stream is a rushing, loud torrent of water as the winter snow melts and turns this water into nearly a rushing river and only experienced warriors are allowed to go near it.

Mossy Pit: This is a great place to gather moss for bedding. This is also a fantastic place to sharpen your battle skills and train apprentices. The moss had grown quiet alot and always seems to be fresh and healthy, making it perfect to sleep on and to tackle each other onto the ground on.

Whisker’s Slope: This is where Whiskerstar took his famed tumble, and much to his dismay, the steep slippery slope has been named after him. There is a path that only clancats know as it is hard to spot. This hill splits the territory almost in half, creating a northern area and a southern area. It is located to the south of camp.

Silver Meadow: At night this bright green grassy meadow turns silver in the moonlight. In the center is an old, dead beech tree. If you sleep among the roots of this tree, Starclan will come visit your dreams. This is where Leaders and Medicine Cats come to speak with our ancestors. It is located in the Southeastern corner of the territory.

The Trial Grounds: This is an area outside of the Clan territory to the southwest side. There is a lush forest with a clearing in the center, where the Apprentice Trials start. There are rarely any predators or other cats around making it a safe place to hold the Trial.

Hollyclan Territory: Hollyclan is the clan that resides on the northern border. They live in a Pine forest, do not cross the border into the other clan's territory.

Camp:

The Camp is located more to the east of the territory in a natural gorge that is protected on all sides by brambles and thorns. The entrance is hard to find in the thicket if you don’t know what to look for and it is easily defendable.

Leader’s Den: Is located in a large stump of a long fallen down Oak tree and lies directly across from the entrance.
Warriors Den: The warriors sleep in a cave carved out of the wall of the gorge long ago by a river. It goes deep and has plenty of room for all warriors, it is located right next to the entrance so it can be defended easily.
Apprentice Den: Located on the other side of the entrance to camp, the thistle bush that the young warriors in training calls home is very spacious on the inside and also quite warm
Nursery: The nursery is next to the leaders den on the warriors side, it is fortified by brambles and thorns that are carefully checked to make sure the kits and queens won’t be poked or prodded from the inside.
Elders Den: This lovely retirement home can be found between the nursery and warriors den in a portion of a fallen tree. It is very cozy and warm despite what the elders may say.
Medicine Cat’s Den: This den is between the leader and apprentice’s dens, it is a cave in the side of the gorge furnished with plenty of room for sick and injured cats, a mini stream of water that comes out of the rock face and natural shelves for herbs and berries.

Traditions:

The Apprentice Trials: The Clan leader takes an apprentice or two out to the Trial Grounds along with their mentors. All cats lose the suffix of their names (Ex: Oakstar -> Oak) and become rogues for a few days. The apprentices are to live alone and survive independently. The warriors are to challenge their apprentices for food and resources, sometimes causing them to battle for their food, source of water and shelter (no major injuries are to be incurred). The point of the Trials is to show the young cats how important the warrior code is in Fallenclan, and to show how rough Rogues and loners have it. The Apprentices are to do the trials at the end of their training, to act as an assessment of their skills and drive to be warriors. The apprentices, Mentors and Clan Leader stay out in the Trial Grounds for 2 days and 2 nights, returning to camp at the dawn of the 3rd day. In order for the apprentice to pass their mentor and the clan leader must both agree that the apprentice showed the necessary skills and maturity during the Trial needed for them to become a warrior. The Leader and Mentor will not reveal their decisions to anyone(not even each other) until the clan meeting immediately after they have returned to camp.
Trials To Be Held
-None

Rules:

*Be nice to each other

*No power playing or god modding

*Please no powers or prophesies or plots or foxes or badgers unless you speak with me first

*No kit stealing or attacking the clan or any other thing like that without permission from ME

*Please be active. I am having a strict rule for if you are inactive for 3 weeks I will delete you. You may rejoin but you will be unable to get a high position back if you had one. Also this doesn't mean come back right when you are about to be deleted post 1 thing and then don't show up for 3 more weeks. Put Whiskerfalls in the other part of your joining forum. Required to be accepted.
*Members with high positions should be on every couple of days. If you can't be active then I will ask you to step down from the high position. High positions include: Leader, Deputy, Med Cat, and Med Cat Apprentice. Nothing personal against you I just want to keep the rp running smooth.

*If you are inactive I WILL NOT go looking for you to tell you if you are about to be deleted. It is your responsibility to keep up with the clan not mine.

*No rping other peoples cats or killing them or harming them without their permission

*Follow the warrior code

*In order to avoid confusion I would prefer if there were no repeated prefix's in the cat's names. Like no two cat's with Lionblah

*Follow the Forum rules

*Please keep this as natural as you can, no random colors or anything

*HAVE FUNNNNN

*No cursing

*When not rping use (()){{}}[[]] or something

*Please try to be literate i.e. use “” and no txt talk within the rp. And PLEASE use some grammar and post more than one sentence. And don't use more than 1 post per response it really gets confusing and takes away from the experience of the rp.

*LGBTA cats and people are always welcome!

*On the 1st and 15th of every month I will age up everyone's cats by one moon

The Cats of Fallenclan have dark pelts and strong legs that they use to climb and hunt in the large trees that make up the territory. They are friendly and accepting of other cats and don't discriminate against rogues unless they have had a known problem with them in the past. Don't mistake this for pushovers though, they defend their territory fiercely and protect each other no matter the cost.

Joining Forum

PLEASE USE THIS EXACT FORMAT Thank you!

| Name |
Physical description(2-3 sentences) |
Personality(2-3 sentences) |
Gender |
Age |
Rank |
History |
Other |

NOW ACCEPTING:
All Positions (except high ranking ones)

Cat Ages Guide!

Kit: 0 --> 6 moons

apprentice: 6 --> 12

Warrior/Med: (13-15) --> 120+
(Depends on Apprentice Trials for Warriors)

Elder: 132 --> 204+

Years = Moons/Months

1 Yr = 12

2 Yr = 24

3 Yr = 36

4 Yr = 48

5 Yr = 60

6 Yr = 72

7 Yr = 84

8 Yr = 96

9 Yr = 108

10 Yr = 120

11 Yr = 132

12 Yr = 144

13 Yr = 156

Guide found on google

Time & Season

Season: Leafbare

The weather today is: Despite the cold, today is very dry. Clouds are billowing in the distance. There may be a thunderstorm tomorrow.

Time of day: Dawn

Silhouettes
January 6th, 2017, 07:40 PM
Introduction

You pad gently through the quiet forest, your paws sore from days of walking and traveling. You look up at the dark looming trees around you, their thick trunks a dark brown, almost black in color. It seems the forest should be silent and still, almost haunted, but birdsong filters through the branches and the occasional mouse or vole rustles through the underbrush. You are so busy looking up that you don’t see the ground disappear until it’s too late and you go tumbling down the steep rocky hill only to land on the soft grassy bottom. You look around dazed and meet the curious green eyes of a large brown tabby tom. “Most cat’s use the path to get down,” He meows with amusement as you shake yourself off. “Oh well… you are trespassing…” He glances you up and down and lifts a large paw up to his mouth to give it a lick. “So I guess I have to chase you away…. but I like you and you seem to be without a home. I suppose I could offer you a place in my clan…. but you’ll have to prove to me you are worthy. So what do you say?”

History

Many many many MANY moons ago, far more than anyone can remember, there was a cat (Just as there always is) whose curiosity got the best of him. He went on an adventure far from his home. He met many cats along his way and made a lot of friends, and a few enemies as that usually happens. A few of the more friendly cats with a taste for adventure (And some curiosity) joined him on his travels. All went well up until they reached a dark foreboding woods, but they went in anyways. They found this hauntingly eerie forest to be actually quite peaceful and not scary. Up until the original cat, and leader, fell down a steep hill. But at the bottom was paradise…. well close enough, it was the perfect place for a camp! And suddenly the group of cats didn’t feel the urge to travel anymore, they had found the place they didn’t know they had been looking for. Whisker, the leader of this little group, called them Fallenclan, after the little tumble that lead them there, and he was renamed Whiskerstar by their ancestors who had lead them unknowingly to this spot.

Territory:

Fallenclan is in a dark large forest filled mostly with Oak, Maple and Spruce trees all with dark trunks that cover the mostly grassy forest floor with leaves and needles and cast shadows everywhere.

Old Oak: Located in the north of the territory this extremely old tree is one of the tallest in the forest and is great for climbing practice. Gatherings with Hollyclan will be held here every Full Moon.

Silent Stream: This stream makes up the West border in almost always runs silent, do not go near it at night, many cats have slipped on the mossy rocks around its banks and plunged into the freezing water. In the Spring this stream is a rushing, loud torrent of water as the winter snow melts and turns this water into nearly a rushing river and only experienced warriors are allowed to go near it.

Mossy Pit: This is a great place to gather moss for bedding. This is also a fantastic place to sharpen your battle skills and train apprentices. The moss had grown quiet alot and always seems to be fresh and healthy, making it perfect to sleep on and to tackle each other onto the ground on.

Whisker’s Slope: This is where Whiskerstar took his famed tumble, and much to his dismay, the steep slippery slope has been named after him. There is a path that only clancats know as it is hard to spot. This hill splits the territory almost in half, creating a northern area and a southern area. It is located to the south of camp.

Silver Meadow: At night this bright green grassy meadow turns silver in the moonlight. In the center is an old, dead beech tree. If you sleep among the roots of this tree, Starclan will come visit your dreams. This is where Leaders and Medicine Cats come to speak with our ancestors. It is located in the Southeastern corner of the territory.

The Trial Grounds: This is an area outside of the Clan territory to the southwest side. There is a lush forest with a clearing in the center, where the Apprentice Trials start. There are rarely any predators or other cats around making it a safe place to hold the Trial.

Hollyclan Territory: Hollyclan is the clan that resides on the northern border. They live in a Pine forest, do not cross the border into the other clan's territory.

Camp:

The Camp is located more to the east of the territory in a natural gorge that is protected on all sides by brambles and thorns. The entrance is hard to find in the thicket if you don’t know what to look for and it is easily defendable.

Leader’s Den: Is located in a large stump of a long fallen down Oak tree and lies directly across from the entrance.
Warriors Den: The warriors sleep in a cave carved out of the wall of the gorge long ago by a river. It goes deep and has plenty of room for all warriors, it is located right next to the entrance so it can be defended easily.
Apprentice Den: Located on the other side of the entrance to camp, the thistle bush that the young warriors in training calls home is very spacious on the inside and also quite warm
Nursery: The nursery is next to the leaders den on the warriors side, it is fortified by brambles and thorns that are carefully checked to make sure the kits and queens won’t be poked or prodded from the inside.
Elders Den: This lovely retirement home can be found between the nursery and warriors den in a portion of a fallen tree. It is very cozy and warm despite what the elders may say.
Medicine Cat’s Den: This den is between the leader and apprentice’s dens, it is a cave in the side of the gorge furnished with plenty of room for sick and injured cats, a mini stream of water that comes out of the rock face and natural shelves for herbs and berries.

Traditions:

The Apprentice Trials: The Clan leader takes an apprentice or two out to the Trial Grounds along with their mentors. All cats lose the suffix of their names (Ex: Oakstar -> Oak) and become rogues for a few days. The apprentices are to live alone and survive independently. The warriors are to challenge their apprentices for food and resources, sometimes causing them to battle for their food, source of water and shelter (no major injuries are to be incurred). The point of the Trials is to show the young cats how important the warrior code is in Fallenclan, and to show how rough Rogues and loners have it. The Apprentices are to do the trials at the end of their training, to act as an assessment of their skills and drive to be warriors. The apprentices, Mentors and Clan Leader stay out in the Trial Grounds for 2 days and 2 nights, returning to camp at the dawn of the 3rd day. In order for the apprentice to pass their mentor and the clan leader must both agree that the apprentice showed the necessary skills and maturity during the Trial needed for them to become a warrior. The Leader and Mentor will not reveal their decisions to anyone(not even each other) until the clan meeting immediately after they have returned to camp.
Trials To Be Held
-None

Rules:

*Be nice to each other

*No power playing or god modding

*Please no powers or prophesies or plots or foxes or badgers unless you speak with me first

*No kit stealing or attacking the clan or any other thing like that without permission from ME

*Please be active. I am having a strict rule for if you are inactive for 3 weeks I will delete you. You may rejoin but you will be unable to get a high position back if you had one. Also this doesn't mean come back right when you are about to be deleted post 1 thing and then don't show up for 3 more weeks. Put Whiskerfalls in the other part of your joining forum. Required to be accepted.
*Members with high positions should be on every couple of days. If you can't be active then I will ask you to step down from the high position. High positions include: Leader, Deputy, Med Cat, and Med Cat Apprentice. Nothing personal against you I just want to keep the rp running smooth.

*If you are inactive I WILL NOT go looking for you to tell you if you are about to be deleted. It is your responsibility to keep up with the clan not mine.

*No rping other peoples cats or killing them or harming them without their permission

*Follow the warrior code

*In order to avoid confusion I would prefer if there were no repeated prefix's in the cat's names. Like no two cat's with Lionblah

*Follow the Forum rules

*Please keep this as natural as you can, no random colors or anything

*HAVE FUNNNNN

*No cursing

*When not rping use (()){{}}[[]] or something

*Please try to be literate i.e. use “” and no txt talk within the rp. And PLEASE use some grammar and post more than one sentence. And don't use more than 1 post per response it really gets confusing and takes away from the experience of the rp.

*LGBTA cats and people are always welcome!

*On the 1st and 15th of every month I will age up everyone's cats by one moon

The Cats of Fallenclan have dark pelts and strong legs that they use to climb and hunt in the large trees that make up the territory. They are friendly and accepting of other cats and don't discriminate against rogues unless they have had a known problem with them in the past. Don't mistake this for pushovers though, they defend their territory fiercely and protect each other no matter the cost.

Joining Forum

PLEASE USE THIS EXACT FORMAT Thank you!

| Name |
Physical description(2-3 sentences) |
Personality(2-3 sentences) |
Gender |
Age |
Rank |
History |
Other |

NOW ACCEPTING:
All Positions (except high ranking ones)

Cat Ages Guide!

Kit: 0 --> 6 moons

apprentice: 6 --> 12

Warrior/Med: (13-15) --> 120+
(Depends on Apprentice Trials for Warriors)

Elder: 132 --> 204+

Years = Moons/Months

1 Yr = 12

2 Yr = 24

3 Yr = 36

4 Yr = 48

5 Yr = 60

6 Yr = 72

7 Yr = 84

8 Yr = 96

9 Yr = 108

10 Yr = 120

11 Yr = 132

12 Yr = 144

13 Yr = 156

Guide found on google

Time & Season

Season: Leafbare

The weather today is: Despite the cold, today is very dry. Clouds are billowing in the distance. There may be a thunderstorm tomorrow.

Time of day: Dawn

Save me Med plz!

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
January 6th, 2017, 07:41 PM
Save me Med plz!
(K)

ConfusedCas
January 6th, 2017, 07:52 PM
| Name | Cedarheart
Physical description(2-3 sentences) | His fur is a dark russet color with charcoal gray tabby markings. He has quite large ears and sharp front canines. Cedarheart's frame is very tall and thin, with a long tail that often drags behind him. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...59f7721370.jpg
Personality(2-3 sentences) | He is very calm tom, even under the most crushing pressure. He keeps his thoughts, opinions, and plans carefully hidden and to himself, making him appear quite mysterious or even dangerous. Cedarheart is wise for an early age as he can be a quick learner, but he yearns to learn more and know more. He is desperately eager to know what goes on in 'the leaders den' as it is a place where the senior warriors go to discuss large decisions. (His personality resembles that closely of Aron Burr)
Gender | Male
Age | 30 Moons
Rank | Deputy?
History | Grew up in Fallenclan
Other | Sorry for the reuse from Nightclan, I just love these characters. Also this time Wildpaw and Cedarheart aren't rivals

| Name | Wildpaw
Physical description(2-3 sentences) | A handsome white tom with black marbled tabby stripes. He has glowing amber eyes and large pointed ears. His legs are a bit short but he makes up with it for a strong frame. http://www.catchannel.com/images/art...rthair_new.JPG
Personality(2-3 sentences) | Wildheart is extremely ambitious, he just dreams to leave have his name go down in history and for one day for the elders to tell stories about his legacy. He his smart and a quick learner, but he isn't much for hiding his opinions. He often speaks his mind being blunt and sometimes rude, while also putting in snarky comments along the way. Wildheart is also a flirt often being witty with his words to win over the affection of another. All in all, he is loyal, ambitious, a dreamer, smart, hot-headed, and at times he can let his smarts slip and be an arrogant fool. (Closely resembles Alexander Hamilton's personality)
Gender | Male
Age | 14 Moons
Rank | Apprentice (Needs a mentor so he can go through the warrior traditions)
History | He started from a kittypet home with the name 'Oreo' but soon left home in search for a more adventurous life. He was encountered with rough obstacles, the worst being a dog pack. Left with deep wounds, tired, and hungry he was left for dead, but Oreo's pride kept him from going back to the twoleg nest. Luckily he stumbled upon a group of cats; Fallenclan. Oreo soon became Wildpaw.
Other | Just needs a mentor

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
January 6th, 2017, 07:57 PM
Name |Stormstar
Physical description |http://petcarefacts.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Tortoiseshell-Cat.jpg
Personality(2-3 sentences) | Stormstar is an very quiet cat,preffering to hang out with her sister,Gingerwish,than others.She likes to try to help cats,hating to not talk.Sometimes Stormstar doesn't like to be yelled at,and if she is she runs away quickly.
Gender |Female
Age |57 Moons
Rank | Leader
History | She was born into this clan with her sister,Gingerwish.Her parents were Mintwing and Yellownight.They grew up like any other cat.
Other | I'm accepted.

Name |Gingerwish
Physical description |http://housetohome.media.ipcdigital.co.uk/96/000015ec6/1608_orh550w550/Ginger-cat.jpg
Personality(2-3 sentences) | This she-cat is a complete opposite of her sister.She likes to play around,talking often.Her and her sister are very close together.
Gender |Female
Age |57 Moons
Rank | Warrior
History | She was born into this clan with her sister,Stormstar.Her parents were Mintwing and Yellownight.They grew up like any other cat.

Other | Accepted

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
January 6th, 2017, 07:58 PM
| Name | Cedarheart
Physical description(2-3 sentences) | His fur is a dark russet color with charcoal gray tabby markings. He has quite large ears and sharp front canines. Cedarheart's frame is very tall and thin, with a long tail that often drags behind him. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...59f7721370.jpg
Personality(2-3 sentences) | He is very calm tom, even under the most crushing pressure. He keeps his thoughts, opinions, and plans carefully hidden and to himself, making him appear quite mysterious or even dangerous. Cedarheart is wise for an early age as he can be a quick learner, but he yearns to learn more and know more. He is desperately eager to know what goes on in 'the leaders den' as it is a place where the senior warriors go to discuss large decisions. (His personality resembles that closely of Aron Burr)
Gender | Male
Age | 30 Moons
Rank | Deputy?
History | Grew up in Fallenclan
Other | Sorry for the reuse from Nightclan, I just love these characters. Also this time Wildpaw and Cedarheart aren't rivals

| Name | Wildpaw
Physical description(2-3 sentences) | A handsome white tom with black marbled tabby stripes. He has glowing amber eyes and large pointed ears. His legs are a bit short but he makes up with it for a strong frame. http://www.catchannel.com/images/art...rthair_new.JPG
Personality(2-3 sentences) | Wildheart is extremely ambitious, he just dreams to leave have his name go down in history and for one day for the elders to tell stories about his legacy. He his smart and a quick learner, but he isn't much for hiding his opinions. He often speaks his mind being blunt and sometimes rude, while also putting in snarky comments along the way. Wildheart is also a flirt often being witty with his words to win over the affection of another. All in all, he is loyal, ambitious, a dreamer, smart, hot-headed, and at times he can let his smarts slip and be an arrogant fool. (Closely resembles Alexander Hamilton's personality)
Gender | Male
Age | 14 Moons
Rank | Apprentice (Needs a mentor so he can go through the warrior traditions)
History | He started from a kittypet home with the name 'Oreo' but soon left home in search for a more adventurous life. He was encountered with rough obstacles, the worst being a dog pack. Left with deep wounds, tired, and hungry he was left for dead, but Oreo's pride kept him from going back to the twoleg nest. Luckily he stumbled upon a group of cats; Fallenclan. Oreo soon became Wildpaw.
Other | Just needs a mentor
Accepted and either Stormstar or Gingerwish can be Wildpaw's mentor.)

Hallowed Echo
January 6th, 2017, 08:22 PM
| Name | Riverpaw
Physical description(2-3 sentences) | Short slick pitch black fur with emerald eyes. She has white paws, tail tip, muzzle, ear tips. She has nicked ears, and a scar across her muzzle.
Personality(2-3 sentences) | She is very humble and friendly when meeting new cats. When defending her clan's territory, she is extremely aggressive, merciful, and hostile. When just chatting with her clanmates, she is friendly, dorky, and sort of quiet.
Gender | Female
Age | 15 Moons
Rank | Apprentice
History | She was born in FallenClan along with her older sister
Other | Wildpaw as her crush?

| Name | Moonheart
Physical description(2-3 sentences) | https://www.google.com/search?q=calico+cats&safe=strict&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=617&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj65-CQkqnRAhUM1mMKHcg5AhUQ_AUIBigB#safe=strict&tbm=isch&q=venus+the+cat&imgrc=Uxua1vuRHKMv_M%3A
Personality(2-3 sentences) | She is very humble and friendly when meeting new cats. When defending her clan's territory, she is extremely aggressive, merciful, and hostile. When just chatting with her clanmates, she is friendly, dorky, and sort of quiet.
Gender | Female
Age | 28 Moons
Rank | Warrior
History | She was born in FallenClan along with her younger sister
Other | Cedarheart as her crush?

ConfusedCas
January 6th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Accepted and either Stormstar or Gingerwish can be Wildpaw's mentor.)
(( Gingerwish fits his personality more so I'll go with her c: ))

| Name | Riverpaw
Physical description(2-3 sentences) | Short slick pitch black fur with emerald eyes. She has white paws, tail tip, muzzle, ear tips. She has nicked ears, and a scar across her muzzle.
Gender | Female
Age | 15 Moons
Rank | Apprentice

| Name | Moonheart
Physical description(2-3 sentences) | https://www.google.com/search?q=calico+cats&safe=strict&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=617&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj65-CQkqnRAhUM1mMKHcg5AhUQ_AUIBigB#safe=strict&tbm=isch&q=venus+the+cat&imgrc=Uxua1vuRHKMv_M%3A
Gender | Female
Age | 28 Moons
Rank | Warrior
(( I'm fine with that :3 ))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
January 6th, 2017, 08:37 PM
| Name | Riverpaw
Gender | Female
Age | 15 Moons
Rank | Apprentice

| Name | Moonheart
Gender | Female
Age | 28 Moons
Rank | Warrior
Accepted)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
January 6th, 2017, 09:58 PM
(BOOOOOPPPPP)z

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
January 7th, 2017, 02:07 PM
(BLOOP)