PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back, But I've Forgotten Everything I Knew :/

Whitemoon
January 6th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Okay, so, hi. I'm Whitemoon, and I used to be pretty active on this site (under the same name) about 1-2 years ago? I don't quite remember, but I was sick and took a long break because of it. Most of you won't know me, since I didn't really go out of my way to meet people. I've managed to reconnect with a few people I did know, though. The site has changed so much, and I've noticed quite a few people coming back after going on hiatus as well.

A little bit about me: I'm currently interested in animation, (working on the basics of 2D) I like to learn about other cultures, and I LOVE traveling. I'm a swimmer, annndddd... Yep. Pretty much sums it up.

My main reason in posting this is simply to say hi, and to get back into the habit of posting. I've kind of forgotten how to roleplay and stuff. It took me a while to break out of my shell when I first joined, and now I have to do it all over again!

So, yeah... That's pretty much me :kittyface:

Fawn
January 6th, 2017, 07:49 PM
Welcome back!!

Silhouettes
January 6th, 2017, 07:51 PM
Okay, so, hi. I'm Whitemoon, and I used to be pretty active on this site (under the same name) about 1-2 years ago? I don't quite remember, but I was sick and took a long break because of it. Most of you won't know me, since I didn't really go out of my way to meet people. I've managed to reconnect with a few people I did know, though. The site has changed so much, and I've noticed quite a few people coming back after going on hiatus as well.

A little bit about me: I'm currently interested in animation, (working on the basics of 2D) I like to learn about other cultures, and I LOVE traveling. I'm a swimmer, annndddd... Yep. Pretty much sums it up.

My main reason in posting this is simply to say hi, and to get back into the habit of posting. I've kind of forgotten how to roleplay and stuff. It took me a while to break out of my shell when I first joined, and now I have to do it all over again!

I could RP with you, and I can help you learn about Germany and how to speak it! (That was random)

Whitemoon
January 6th, 2017, 07:54 PM
I could RP with you, and I can help you learn about Germany and how to speak it! (That was random)

Cool, thanks! I've actually been to Germany once, but I don't know much about the language.

Silhouettes
January 6th, 2017, 07:54 PM
Cool, thanks! I've actually been to Germany once, but I don't know much about the language.
I wish I've been to Germany! Also, message me when you want to RP!

Caligo Everton
January 6th, 2017, 07:57 PM

Welcome back. I'm a swimmer too! :)

BEAR.
January 7th, 2017, 12:20 AM
Welcome back! c:

It would have been almost two years; iirc you were active around March 2015.

mapledash
January 7th, 2017, 08:15 AM

Heeeeey! Welcome back! I hadn't joined when you were here yet, but I bet we'll be great palls if we try C:

Solstice_X
January 7th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Welcome Back~ ^o^