PDA

View Full Version : Monsterpaw's Story

Mango
October 7th, 2016, 05:51 PM
Many moons ago, twelve to be exact, a kittypet gave birth to three kits, Pumpkinspice a flame colored she-kit who was cute and perky, Bat a fat black tom who was blind, and Monster a slim black she-kit, who was shrieking before she was named. Her mother named her Monster and was horrified (Like Frankinstein, that kind of monster). She was happy and loved to play with Pumpkinspice and Bat. When she was two moons old, a twoleg took Bat and they never saw him since. Her mother feared she'd loose them so she carried them out of the twoleg place and left them in the forest which happened to be Shadowclan territory, while Rosestar was leader. Monster and Pumpkinspice were staying in the bush, since she told them to stay put and stick together, and she'd be back. They assumed she meant like a few minutes, not years later. They spent all morning there waiting for her to return. That was when they heard some cats who looked mean and aggressive with scars on their backs and mean looking, for a kit use to kittypets. Pumpkinspice was scared and told Monster to run. Monster refused and replied Mother told us to stay and stick together, she'll be expecting us. Pumpkinspice ran into a tree trying to escape, and went unconcious. The patrol passed. Monster tried to wake her, but thought she was dead so she buried Pumpkinspice and marked the grave, mourning her ( Pumpkinspice was buried alive). Monster soon got hungry and started wandering, since it was getting dark. She ran into another group of scary cats who took her in. She told them her past and they gave her the name Monsterkit, after a Car. She was happy besides all the bullying. She soon half forgot her past. She soon was an apprentice, but at eleven moons she was exiled by a Blazingash. She was a rouge for two days, and saw her brother Bat, but he was a rouge attacking her so she killed him by mistake.(Whoops, killed both littermates) She realized she was a clancat to the heart so she joinned Windclan where she is today.

Nightingale
October 7th, 2016, 09:00 PM
I like the back story it has everything I usual write into mine rejection and sadness.

Mango
October 8th, 2016, 10:23 AM
Thx... I'm trying to figure out how she can learn about killing her family
and have here kill,her mother

Nightingale
October 10th, 2016, 08:59 AM
That would be amazing story line:waaah::waaah::waaah: i love it

Mango
October 10th, 2016, 04:09 PM
Yeah... She's a good cat with a lot of errors in life.

Nightingale
October 10th, 2016, 08:13 PM
That's how i usually write most of my characters as well lots of flaws of lots of bad things that happened to them in there past that they have to over come i have so many cats and sad little back stories i can't possibly write them all.

Serendipity
April 15th, 2017, 05:39 AM
Many moons ago, twelve to be exact, a kittypet gave birth to three kits, Pumpkinspice a flame colored she-kit who was cute and perky, Bat a fat black tom who was blind, and Monster a slim black she-kit, who was shrieking before she was named. Her mother named her Monster and was horrified (Like Frankinstein, that kind of monster). She was happy and loved to play with Pumpkinspice and Bat. When she was two moons old, a twoleg took Bat and they never saw him since. Her mother feared she'd loose them so she carried them out of the twoleg place and left them in the forest which happened to be Shadowclan territory, while Rosestar was leader. Monster and Pumpkinspice were staying in the bush, since she told them to stay put and stick together, and she'd be back. They assumed she meant like a few minutes, not years later. They spent all morning there waiting for her to return. That was when they heard some cats who looked mean and aggressive with scars on their backs and mean looking, for a kit use to kittypets. Pumpkinspice was scared and told Monster to run. Monster refused and replied Mother told us to stay and stick together, she'll be expecting us. Pumpkinspice ran into a tree trying to escape, and went unconcious. The patrol passed. Monster tried to wake her, but thought she was dead so she buried Pumpkinspice and marked the grave, mourning her ( Pumpkinspice was buried alive). Monster soon got hungry and started wandering, since it was getting dark. She ran into another group of scary cats who took her in. She told them her past and they gave her the name Monsterkit, after a Car. She was happy besides all the bullying. She soon half forgot her past. She soon was an apprentice, but at eleven moons she was exiled by a Blazingash. She was a rouge for two days, and saw her brother Bat, but he was a rouge attacking her so she killed him by mistake.(Whoops, killed both littermates) She realized she was a clancat to the heart so she joinned Windclan where she is today.

oh god it's like 6 months oldd.....

I LUV IT THOOO

Mango
April 15th, 2017, 10:33 AM
thx!