PDA

View Full Version : Charlie's Winter Home {PM me to join!}

FlashFanatic
January 6th, 2017, 02:52 PM
Charlie is a 1 year old brown tabby, and this is his winter/fall home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Charlie woke up, and looked around. A fire was burning across the room. No wonder he felt hot. Getting up, he shook off. Going into the kitchen for a quick drink, he looked out the window. "White stuff!" he meowed. Good thing his owners were asleep. He walked over to his food and water area. Ugh. He thought. There's no water.

Charlie padded over to the kitchen sink, and hopped up the unpacked boxes. Using his paw, he turned on the sink. Water rushed down. He stuck his face in the stream, and took a sip. Now his face was wet. He rushed over to the carpeted area, not thinking about the water that was still running. He rubbed his face on the carpet, and rushed outside to play in the snow.

Slash-GNR
January 6th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Charlie is a 1 year old brown tabby, and this is his winter/fall home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Charlie woke up, and looked around. A fire was burning across the room. No wonder he felt hot. Getting up, he shook off. Going into the kitchen for a quick drink, he looked out the window. "White stuff!" he meowed. Good thing his owners were asleep. He walked over to his food and water area. Ugh. He thought. There's no water.

Charlie padded over to the kitchen sink, and hopped up the unpacked boxes. Using his paw, he turned on the sink. Water rushed down. He stuck his face in the stream, and took a sip. Now his face was wet. He rushed over to the carpeted area, not thinking about the water that was still running. He rubbed his face on the carpet, and rushed outside to play in the snow.

Bambi stretched as she opened her blue orbs. She yawned as she blinked a few times. She lay on her two-leg's sleeping area. Freezing air nipped at her nose. She licked it. Cold. She got up and shook her long pelt as she leaped to the floor. She was in good shape for a kitty-pet. Not to fat not to skinny. Perfect size. She was also a medium sized fuzz ball, which caused her tow-legs to snuggle her a bit to often. She looked around and mewed, "Sable?" you around here?" she asked. Sable was 3 moons younger than her. She normally didn't know where the she-cat was, unless she was with her. She looked out the window and flicked her tail. Bambi loved to go outside, but she saw the white stuff on the ground and smiled. "Perfect for hunting," she mewed. She may have been a kitty-pet, but she could hunt on her own.

(This is Bambi- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/af/99/9c/af999c4d260bdce2148fba60a6da098d.jpg)

Zero
January 6th, 2017, 03:24 PM
Bambi stretched as she opened her blue orbs. She yawned as she blinked a few times. She lay on her two-leg's sleeping area. Freezing air nipped at her nose. She licked it. Cold. She got up and shook her long pelt as she leaped to the floor. She was in good shape for a kitty-pet. Not to fat not to skinny. Perfect size. She was also a medium sized fuzz ball, which caused her tow-legs to snuggle her a bit to often. She looked around and mewed, "Sable?" you around here?" she asked. Sable was 3 moons younger than her. She normally didn't know where the she-cat was, unless she was with her. She looked out the window and flicked her tail. Bambi loved to go outside, but she saw the white stuff on the ground and smiled. "Perfect for hunting," she mewed. She may have been a kitty-pet, but she could hunt on her own.

(This is Bambi- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/af/99/9c/af999c4d260bdce2148fba60a6da098d.jpg)

TehDerpyShoelace

Sable stirred at Bambi's call, having been fast asleep on the couch. "Mmm?" She mumbled, sitting up with a wide yawn. The she-cat had taken a nap after stuffing herself with the food that was always in her bowl. Recently, the twolegs had switched their dry food to a much better wet food that was amazing tasting and she couldn't get enough of it. She blinked her blue eyes as she caught sight of the outdoors. "Whoaaaa..." The young cat gaped, having not seen that much white stuff gathering on the ground yet. She quickly jumped down from her perch on the couch and went to Bambi's side. "Let's go outside!!" She meowed excitedly, her eyes wide.
Getting an idea, she quickly grinned. "Race you!" The brown she-cat bolted toward their tiny door, rushing out into the coldness of winter as if she was being chased by a pack of wolves. She loved to make competitions out of anything.

Slash-GNR
January 6th, 2017, 03:27 PM
TehDerpyShoelace

Sable stirred at Bambi's call, having been fast asleep on the couch. "Mmm?" She mumbled, sitting up with a wide yawn. The she-cat had taken a nap after stuffing herself with the food that was always in her bowl. Recently, the twolegs had switched their dry food to a much better wet food that was amazing tasting and she couldn't get enough of it. She blinked her blue eyes as she caught sight of the outdoors. "Whoaaaa..." The young cat gaped, having not seen that much white stuff gathering on the ground yet. She quickly jumped down from her perch on the couch and went to Bambi's side. "Let's go outside!!" She meowed excitedly, her eyes wide.
Getting an idea, she quickly grinned. "Race you!" The brown she-cat bolted toward their tiny door, rushing out into the coldness of winter as if she was being chased by a pack of wolves. She loved to make competitions out of anything.

The she-cat watched as Sable bolted off. She chuckled as she darted after her. She ran out the cat door after her into the white stuff. Her paws making marks in the once perfect covering. However, on her way to catch sable she fell into a dip in the ground which had a deep amount of snow in it. She fell in and only her muzzle was visible. She huffed as she lay there.

FlashFanatic
January 6th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Charlie heard the neighbors messing around. Careful not to step in the snow-buried garden, he made his way carefully to the gate. He was glad they left the gate open. That way, he could visit his neighbors! They were younger than him, though. They never wanted to play fun games. At that moment, he realized something. He had left the sink running! Oh well. He thought. Padding through the gate , and out of the yard, he went into Sable and Bambi's yard. "Hey guys!" He called out, into the cold morning. "I think I left my sink running." He said.

Slash-GNR
January 6th, 2017, 03:52 PM
Charlie heard the neighbors messing around. Careful not to step in the snow-buried garden, he made his way carefully to the gate. He was glad they left the gate open. That way, he could visit his neighbors! They were younger than him, though. They never wanted to play fun games. At that moment, he realized something. He had left the sink running! Oh well. He thought. Padding through the gate , and out of the yard, he went into Sable and Bambi's yard. "Hey guys!" He called out, into the cold morning. "I think I left my sink running." He said.

Bambi sneezed as she popped her head out of the snow, "Hey Charles," she mewed as she looked around for Sable. She perked her ears forward if Charlie was going to reply. She blinked as she heaved her body out of the hole.

Zero
January 6th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Sable let out a surprised yelp as she finally stepped outside, having not expected the snow to be so deep. In the spot where she stood, the snow came all the way up to her shoulders. She grinned though, knowing that she won the tiny race that she had started. Turning, she was about to gloat, but stopped when Bambi called out to another cat. She followed her friend's gaze to Charlie. "Oh hi!" The she-cat greeted, even though Bambi had already done so. Sable pushed through the snow, toward when Charlie stood. "Did your people forget to put water down again?"

FlashFanatic
January 7th, 2017, 09:10 AM
Charlie flashed Bambi a look that said, 'knock it off.' The one thing he din't like about coming here, was the fact that Bambi always teased him. She probably thought that he deserved it. It's just a fact. He does deserve it. If he left the kitchen sink running, the house was probably flooded by now. There is no if. he did leave the kitchen sink running. Being dumb, it was no wonder he left the kitchen sink running. Chuckling at the sight of Sable and Bambi stuck in the snow, he started to sink down very slowly. Looking down, he realized he was sinking. It was like quicksand. Don't panic, or else you'll go down faster. Charlie looked up, and realized that they were both out of the snow. Sort of. At least they were moving. Blushing, the tabby pushed himself out of the snow, and walked towards the two cats. "I think we should go and fix my house. My owners are going to be really mad." He said. He felt lazy, and he didn't want to fix it himself. Suddenly, he had an idea. He pawed up some snow, and threw it at Sable. "SNOW FIGHT!" He yelled.

Slash-GNR
January 7th, 2017, 10:19 AM
Charlie flashed Bambi a look that said, 'knock it off.' The one thing he din't like about coming here, was the fact that Bambi always teased him. She probably thought that he deserved it. It's just a fact. He does deserve it. If he left the kitchen sink running, the house was probably flooded by now. There is no if. he did leave the kitchen sink running. Being dumb, it was no wonder he left the kitchen sink running. Chuckling at the sight of Sable and Bambi stuck in the snow, he started to sink down very slowly. Looking down, he realized he was sinking. It was like quicksand. Don't panic, or else you'll go down faster. Charlie looked up, and realized that they were both out of the snow. Sort of. At least they were moving. Blushing, the tabby pushed himself out of the snow, and walked towards the two cats. "I think we should go and fix my house. My owners are going to be really mad." He said. He felt lazy, and he didn't want to fix it himself. Suddenly, he had an idea. He pawed up some snow, and threw it at Sable. "SNOW FIGHT!" He yelled.

Bambi saw Sable get hit by the snow. She smirked as she began to kick snow towards the male. She paused for a moment, "You guys can continue that. I will go turn off the water," she mewed. "I don't want your tow-legs to drown," she said as she began to try to clumsily run out of the snow.

Zero
January 9th, 2017, 05:58 AM
TehDerpyShoelace

Sable, caught off guard by the sudden call of a snow fight, was almost instantly hit by the cold clump. "Burrrr! It's so cold!!" She yelped, ducking to avoid being hit again. The she-cat quickly gathered her own pawful of snow and sent it Charlie's way, her eyes lighting up at the challenge. She waved her tail in Bambi's direction as if to say okay to the fact that she was going to go shut off the water. "Charlie, you're gonna regret that!" The young cat looked for a way she could have an advantage, eyeing the wooden perimeter surrounding her yard. Perfect... She clawed her way to the top of the fence nearby and, with a calculated swipe of a paw, pushed the gathering snow upon the sturdy wood right down onto Charlie's head. "Take that!"