PDA

View Full Version : Redclaw's Thoughts

Redpaw
January 6th, 2017, 02:52 PM
I wonder where my friend is. could it be that she was killed? or iis it because she simply hasn't been able to escape? or was she exiled? her clan, Shadowclan, hates my clan, Thunderclan, so I wouldn't be too surprised. but I still worry. if she was exiled, would she come to my clan? I don't know her for very well, even though I've been seeing her for a half-moon. I guess we'll see.

Reverie
January 6th, 2017, 02:55 PM
I wonder where my friend is. could it be that she was killed? or iis it because she simply hasn't been able to escape? or was she exiled? her clan, Shadowclan, hates my clan, Thunderclan, so I wouldn't be too surprised. but I still worry. if she was exiled, would she come to my clan? I don't know her for very well, even though I've been seeing her for a half-moon. I guess we'll see.

(I really like how her thoughts revolve around her Clan/friend, id really like to see this conjour up into a rp

Redpaw
January 6th, 2017, 02:57 PM
(Redclaw is a tom... he is kind of breaking the warrior code)

(also, this might become a daily thing I do. it depends on whether or not I have the time to make an idea for this)

Well, I found her. she was slowly bleeding from a cut. I knew some herbs, so I was able to stop the bleeding with cobwebs and applied marigold to her wound. she won't be able to move for a while, so i'll sit with her until she is ready to move...

a day later...

Finally, we can move again. I wonder how my clan will take this. will they banish me? will they even accept her? I don't know, so I am worried. if they won't accept her, i'll leave the clan. I may have sworn to protect it with my life, but I will not stand for it turning down a friend of mine.

another day later...

i'm glad the clan accepted her, but I can see tension and hostility. tensions within the clan has been unusually high since the recent raids on Riverclan for Sunningrocks. I wonder, though, what is the point of fighting for those rocks? Leafbare is understandable, but newleaf and greenleaf isn't. I can understand the hostility towards Snakefang, but I wish they didn't make it obvious. i am the only one to sit with her. thanks to Spottedleaf, her wound healed cleanly and without infection.

(I decided to go ahead and do tomorrow's Redclaw's Thoughts. and yes, I just randomly came out with that name.)

Well, well, I can see that there's talk in the clan about me and Snakefang. I don't care. why should I anyway? I am certainly thankful that Bluestar accepted Snakefang, but i'm worried about the hostility...

A few days later...

hmph, an extra scratch on Snakefang's shoulder that wasn't there? and it was fresh? I think I know who it is. Longtail. I might put a nick in his ear for it.

A few days later...

a kittypet in Thunderclan? what is Bluestar thinking? I guess he would make a good fighter, but that doesn't mean hunting. i'll watch his training carefully. at least, Snakefang is okay. I kept watch with warriors I know I can trust. it was confirmed it was Longtail. Goldenflower watched as he tried to give her another scratch, but Goldenflower stopped him. Snakefang is now allowed to sleep in the warriors' den. she sleep in the same nest as I do. she will until the day we die.

actually, I can put this here, as it is a thought and can turn into a roleplay. unfortunately, this should be placed in Thunderclan, but I can't make a post there. believe me, I've tried.

(this is a rp?

(it could be.)

I didn't see that anywhere in the rules.

It would be on the 'warrior cat free roleplay guidelines' or whatever it's called

ok, let me look really quickly, if I can find it

I can't find it. can you send me a link?

ok. I guess this will stay here for now. I've done this three times now. have you seen them? they're probably deleted by now, but I don't know.

they probably got deleted or pushed back. this is the third one right here so yeah.

Haha. that kittypet gave Longtail a nick in his ear. he is now named Firepaw after his pelt of "flame." Snakefang was strong enough to hunt, so I took her hunting. we brought back a decent haul. it wasn't too big because we mostly fooled around.

A few days later...

That kittypet is shaping up well. quite frankly, I think he will be a good warrior. maybe he'll even be leader. ah, what am I even thinking? he's a kittypet for Starclan's sake! it is too bad that Redtail died. at least Lionheart took his place. i'm sure Greypaw is happy about it.

A few days later...

That kittypet brought the Shadowclan medicine cat back with, but he didn't have any prey. he even ate some of the prey he caught!

A few more days later...

that kittypet has taken care of Yellowfang, but hasn't trained in a while... I think he might lose his touch. I don't know. what I do know is that Snakefang seems to be getting a little bigger... is she expecting kits? I am excited, but kind of unhappy at the moment too. what is going to happen if the clan finds out?

Fallpotato
January 9th, 2017, 09:21 AM
Well, well, I can see that there's talk in the clan about me and Snakefang. I don't care. why should I anyway? I am certainly thankful that Bluestar accepted Snakefang, but i'm worried about the hostility...

A few days later...

hmph, an extra scratch on Snakefang's shoulder that wasn't there? and it was fresh? I think I know who it is. Longtail. I might put a nick in his ear for it.

A few days later...

a kittypet in Thunderclan? what is Bluestar thinking? I guess he would make a good fighter, but that doesn't mean hunting. i'll watch his training carefully. at least, Snakefang is okay. I kept watch with warriors I know I can trust. it was confirmed it was Longtail. Goldenflower watched as he tried to give her another scratch, but Goldenflower stopped him. Snakefang is now allowed to sleep in the warriors' den. she sleep in the same nest as I do. she will until the day we die.
What is this... If it's a clan and there's a form can I join? Otherwise this shouldn't be here if it's not a roleplay

Reverie
January 9th, 2017, 12:35 PM
(this is a rp?

Reverie
January 9th, 2017, 12:40 PM
(it could be.)

(Oooh

Fallpotato
January 9th, 2017, 12:51 PM
actually, I can put this here, as it is a thought and can turn into a roleplay. unfortunately, this should be placed in Thunderclan, but I can't make a post there. believe me, I've tried.
Well actually this should be put in visual arts or the general board when not a roleplay. Also if it turns into a. Rp it cannot be connected to the main rp in anyway

Fallpotato
January 9th, 2017, 12:57 PM
I didn't see that anywhere in the rules.
It would be on the 'warrior cat free roleplay guidelines' or whatever it's called

Fallpotato
January 9th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Ok

Fallpotato
January 9th, 2017, 01:11 PM
Never mind... I think they disabled my account to access the site and I tried but can't bypass the system.

Fallpotato
January 9th, 2017, 01:18 PM
ok. I guess this will stay here for now. I've done this three times now. have you seen them? they're probably deleted by now, but I don't know.
No I have not seen them

Redpaw
January 13th, 2017, 01:22 PM
Ah, what joy. my mate is expecting kits. I never imagined it, but there is a dispute in the clan about whether or not to let them stay. what will I do? I know exactly what I will do if they don't. I told Bluestar this myself. she was shocked, but seemed to understand.

A few days later...

I should have known Tigerclaw would drive us out. I will get my revenge. Starclan, are you still watching? or am I a rogue in your sight? I will head towards Barley's farm, where we can live in peace.

A couple moons later...

My kits are strong and Snakefang is healthy. Ravenpaw joined us a moon ago. Ravenpaw is still scared that Tigerclaw is out to get him, but everything will be fine. I am still trying to figure out a way to kill Tigerclaw myself. my claws are sharp to puncture fur without any force.

Redpaw
January 16th, 2017, 09:23 AM
I will get my revenge, but I'm going to raise my kits, Snakekit, Rockkit, and Boulderkit. Snakekit has my eyes. Rockkit has Snakefang's. and Boulderkit has one red eye and one green eye.

A few days later...

living on the farm is easy compared to living in Thunderclan. My kits are healthy, there isn't any sickness around, and there isn't any Tigerclaw. at least Ravenpaw seems to be more settled here then when he first arrived.

About a moon later...

so, Firepaw and Greypaw just passed by, I wonder where they're going. i'm still going to stay here to take care of my kits.

A few days later...

Windclan was driven out?! I revealed myself to Firepaw, Fireheart now, and he greeted me and is trying to convince the clan to let me come back. Greypaw, Greystripe now, came over and dipped his head to me. I showed them my kits and watched for anybody trying to attack Windclan.

Silhouettes
January 16th, 2017, 09:30 AM
I will get my revenge, but I'm going to raise my kits, Snakekit, Rockkit, and Boulderkit. Snakekit has my eyes. Rockkit has Snakefang's. and Boulderkit has one red eye and one green eye.

A few days later...

living on the farm is easy compared to living in Thunderclan. My kits are healthy, there isn't any sickness around, and there isn't any Tigerclaw. at least Ravenpaw seems to be more settled here then when he first arrived.

About a moon later...

so, Firepaw and Greypaw just passed by, I wonder where they're going. i'm still going to stay here to take care of my kits.

A few days later...

Windclan was driven out?! I revealed myself to Firepaw, Fireheart now, and he greeted me and is trying to convince the clan to let me come back. Greypaw, Greystripe now, came over and dipped his head to me. I showed them my kits and watched for anybody trying to attack Windclan.
Why the h-e-c-k are you posting this? It's not even the right thread...

Redpaw
January 16th, 2017, 09:46 AM
Why the h-e-c-k are you posting this? It's not even the right thread...
I put this here because this is Warrior Cat Free Roleplay. I haven't been reprimanded by the staff for it yet. and technically, it is a warrior's thoughts that could possibly turn into a roleplay

Fallpotato
January 16th, 2017, 10:23 AM
I put this here because this is Warrior Cat Free Roleplay. I haven't been reprimanded by the staff for it yet. and technically, it is a warrior's thoughts that could possibly turn into a roleplay
Well you are not turning it into a rp So post this somewhere else

Redpaw
January 16th, 2017, 12:30 PM
I wish I knew where. I put it here because it could turn into a roleplay. honestly, I haven't been reprimanded for it.

Silhouettes
January 16th, 2017, 09:07 PM
I wish I knew where. I put it here because it could turn into a roleplay. honestly, I haven't been reprimanded for it.
Well, it says: This is where you creat Fan-clans

Shadow
January 16th, 2017, 09:09 PM
This is more of a story then a rp but ok..

Fallpotato
January 16th, 2017, 09:19 PM
Goes on general board

Redpaw
January 17th, 2017, 03:05 PM
it's all good. I know where to put it now.

Redpaw
January 20th, 2017, 09:54 AM
(I lost the place where I left off, so yeah. i'm winging it.)

Ah, the day could not be better. the sun is shining, my kits are healthy, my mate is healthy, and Ravenpaw is happy. today is a great day.

A couple moons later...

I wonder if Fireheart has convinced the clan I haven't done anything wrong? I understand if it takes a while, but i'm getting impatient.my kits now are "apprentices." I've taught them some battle moves and taught them how to hunt with Ravenpaw's help.

One moon later...

So, I wonder why FIreheart and a silver furred cat are heading towards the Moonstone. is Bluestar dead? I hope not.

A couple hours later...

Fireheart is now Firestar. that's why they were heading towards the Moonstone. I introduced my kits to Firestar. Firestar said that he will convince the clan that I belong there. I couldn't thank him enough. Snakefang and my kits are excited. Ravenpaw is happy for me and so is Barley. I hope to be going back soon...

savage scar
January 20th, 2017, 11:39 PM
How strange, I have a cat called Redclaw too, must be a popular name

Redpaw
February 3rd, 2017, 08:24 AM
How strange, I have a cat called Redclaw too, must be a popular name

I, uh, thought it was an original name. my bad. what should we do?

savage scar
February 4th, 2017, 12:35 AM
I, uh, thought it was an original name. my bad. what should we do?

Well Redclaw is the actual name of a cat in the Warrior cats universe, he was in Windclan around when Bluestar/Tallstar were warriors not leaders and I already renamed my cat Redfeather

Redpaw
February 6th, 2017, 09:22 AM
Well Redclaw is the actual name of a cat in the Warrior cats universe, he was in Windclan around when Bluestar/Tallstar were warriors not leaders and I already renamed my cat Redfeather

well, let's see. I don't remember that warrior at all. I've been using this name for so long that I've gotten used to it.