PDA

View Full Version : Too many cats in my lot.

Phoenix Flames
January 6th, 2017, 10:12 AM
ALL THE CATS ARE TAKEN!!! I REPEAT ALL THE CATS ARE TAKEN!!!

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 6th, 2017, 10:23 AM
Icy
I need a kittypet to rp, and shes a good character
Yes
And im on mobile

Phoenix Flames
January 6th, 2017, 11:01 AM
Icy
I need a kittypet to rp, and shes a good character
Yes
And im on mobile
Accepted. You can have Icy as a character.

FlashFanatic
January 7th, 2017, 06:44 AM
Name of cat you want to have: Dash//Whisperheart
Why you want to have that cat: Would like an out-of-clanner//Taking care of kits sounds fun!
Do you promise to take care of that cat and make sure that cat is fine and dandy?: Yes! // Yes!
Others/Questions: Mrowww

or whatever

JaxenAmethyst
January 7th, 2017, 07:55 AM
Name of cat you want to have: Ash
Why you want to have that cat: He seems like an awesome character that I could add in my inventory of kitties because all of them are good/mostly good+a teeny bad.
Do you promise to take care of that cat and make sure that cat is fine and dandy?: Yes, absolutely!!
If I found out you disrespected the cat you have adopted from me, I will:
1. Take that cat back
2. You are not to adopt any of the other cats I have only you promise to me again that you will make sure that the cat you adopted is going to be fine and dandy when you rp with it.
Others/Questions: Mrrow

Silhouettes
January 7th, 2017, 08:03 AM
Name Of Cat You Want: Nettlekit
Why You Want To Have This Cat: I have no Skyclan kits, and all my Finders pretty much end in a fail. I have always loved the suffix -Nettle, and I think that even though she is young and not that much info of her, it'll be fun to RP her!
Do You Promise To Take Care Of Thar Cat And Make Sure That Cat Is Fine And Dandy: If course! Yesh all the way!
Other/Questions: Are any of the cats DS?

JaxenAmethyst
January 7th, 2017, 08:05 AM
Why you want to have that cat: He seems like an awesome character that I could add in my inventory of kitties because all of them are good/mostly good+a teeny bad.
Do you promise to take care of that cat and make sure that cat is fine and dandy?: Yes, absolutely!!
1. Take that cat back
2. You are not to adopt any of the other cats I have only you promise to me again that you will make sure that the cat you adopted is going to be fine and dandy when you rp with it.
AND I also don't have very many toms :3

Teza
January 7th, 2017, 11:56 AM
Derp Katz

Name of cat you want to have: Cloudkit || Branchkit
Why you want to have that cat: I need more kits to play as so that my characters can develop more than they are. Sure I have a few chars that I absolutely adore and are my babies but some I just have to have and I want to flesh them all out. Having kits as chars allows you to own the character longer than if you have a warrior char that you never had as a kit. Right?
Do you promise to take care of that cat and make sure that cat is fine and dandy?: Of course! All my characters, when not being roleplayed, are stored on my character site where they run around and be free and play and are happy all the time xD
1. Take that cat back
Others/Questions: mrrow :3

HwangHarin
January 7th, 2017, 12:11 PM
Name of cat you want to have: Whisperheart
Why you want to have that cat: I need some Skyclan cats, and I love to rp with kits, even more if they are my cat's kits.
Do you promise to take care of that cat and make sure that cat is fine and dandy?:
1. Take that cat back
2. You are not to adopt any of the other cats I have only you promise to me again that you will make sure that the cat you adopted is going to be fine and dandy when you rp with it. : OK!!
Others/Questions: mrrow

Phoenix Flames
January 8th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Name of cat you want to have: Dash//Whisperheart
Why you want to have that cat: Would like an out-of-clanner//Taking care of kits sounds fun!
Do you promise to take care of that cat and make sure that cat is fine and dandy?: Yes! // Yes!
Others/Questions: Mrowww

or whatever
Accepted but Dash needs to stay with Ash, Frost and Icy! Ash Dash and Frost are only 3 moons old.

Phoenix Flames
January 8th, 2017, 01:07 PM
Name Of Cat You Want: Nettlekit
Why You Want To Have This Cat: I have no Skyclan kits, and all my Finders pretty much end in a fail. I have always loved the suffix -Nettle, and I think that even though she is young and not that much info of her, it'll be fun to RP her!
Do You Promise To Take Care Of Thar Cat And Make Sure That Cat Is Fine And Dandy: If course! Yesh all the way!
Other/Questions: Are any of the cats DS?
No, none of the cats are DS and this is Accepted.

Phoenix Flames
January 8th, 2017, 01:08 PM
1. Take that cat back
Accepted!

Phoenix Flames
January 8th, 2017, 01:19 PM
Name of cat you want to have: Whisperheart
Why you want to have that cat: I need some Skyclan cats, and I love to rp with kits, even more if they are my cat's kits.
Do you promise to take care of that cat and make sure that cat is fine and dandy?:
1. Take that cat back
2. You are not to adopt any of the other cats I have only you promise to me again that you will make sure that the cat you adopted is going to be fine and dandy when you rp with it. : OK!!
Others/Questions: mrrow
You're gonna have to take Frost instead because TehDerpyShoelace already got her from accepted by me.

HwangHarin
January 8th, 2017, 02:33 PM
You're gonna have to take Frost instead because TehDerpyShoelace already got her from accepted by me.

Ok thats fine )

Reverie
January 8th, 2017, 02:36 PM
I have at least 7-12 cats I roleplay on the main RPs. I'll list them. But I need someone to have some of them instead of me. I forget to rp as them and then I rp as the other cats I rp as.

Icy is a kittypet. She is a silver shecat with gray stripes and blue eyes. She is kind, loving, respectful, and protective over her kits, Ash, Dash, and Frost. ( TAKEN by Pink Orca! )

Ash is a dark gray tomkit with dark blue eyes. He's the troublemaker of the group and is will to risk his life for his family. His mother is Icy. ( TAKEN by JaxenAmethyst )

Dash is a very fast, skinny, light gray, tomkit who is respectful, kind, and loyal. He will do anything to make up for what his littermates did wrong. His mother is Icy. ( TAKEN by TehDerpyShoelace )

Frost is an exact copy of her mother. She like a clone of her mother. She's all the traits that her mother has except that she also has a trait that Ash has. She's also a troublemaker. Her mother is Icy.

Whisperheart is a light brown shecat with darker brown stripes, gold eyes, lives in SkyClan, and has three kits, Cloudkit, Nettlekit, and Branchkit,and has a white underbelly, white paws, and white chest and white tail tip. She is willing to protect her kits no matter what happens in the Clan. ( TAKEN by TehDerpyShoelace )

Cloudkit is the biggest of her two siblings and she is very smart and protective, loyal, and kind. CloudKit is a pure white, fluffy, she kit with teal colored eyes. ( TAKEN by Liquoris )

Nettlekit is an all brown she kit with dark yellow-green eyes. She is shy, scared, and likes comfort. ( TAKEN by Breezecloud )

Branchkit is a tan colored tomkit with darker tan stripes. He is clumsy, he complains too much, and he gets into a lot of trouble. ( TAKEN by Liquoris )

If you read all of this, say Mrrow on Others/Questions on the form.

Form;

Name of cat you want to have:
Why you want to have that cat:
1. Take that cat back
Others/Questions:

Name of cat you want to have: Frost
Why you want to have that cat: I need more loners/kittypets/rogues
Do you promise to take care of that cat and make sure that cat is fine and dandy?: yes
1. Take that cat back

Phoenix Flames
January 8th, 2017, 07:02 PM
Ok thats fine )
Name of cat you want to have: Frost
Why you want to have that cat: I need more loners/kittypets/rogues
Do you promise to take care of that cat and make sure that cat is fine and dandy?: yes
1. Take that cat back
Aashka said wanted Frost first before you did, Jaggededge. So Aashka, you're accepted.

FlashFanatic
January 9th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Accepted but Dash needs to stay with Ash, Frost and Icy! Ash Dash and Frost are only 3 moons old.

That's fine with me!