PDA

View Full Version : The Swift Footed Lynx's Return

seasalt
January 5th, 2017, 07:05 PM
Swiftcry (http://cloudyswcocharcters.weebly.com/swiftcry.html), a former clan cat, and now a queen to
two kits born during the Second Evil Era, it becoming very homesick, and has urges to get back home. One of Swiftcry's close friends, Cat 1 is worried about her and begins to look around for her, and pretty much scans the entire territory of Thunderclan. She decides to leave the clan on a journey to find her dear friend, and doesn't tell the leader. Cat 1 finally reaches where the young molly is staying, and tries to get her to come back, and sees the kits. Astonished but still determined, Cat 1 urges Swiftcry even more, and keeps telling her its for the "sake of the kits". Finally, the queen agrees to come back, but not before asking Lynx, if he wants to come with her. It is up to the roleplayer of Lynx to decide yes or no he comes or not. But, this is the story so far, and I will decide the rest with everyone else. Cat 1 will decide to go at the end of Leafbare, and the beginning of newleaf.
Characters
Lynx [taken by Socks ]
Kits
Echokit [ taken by TheBread ]
Tawnykit [ taken by me. ]
Cat 1 [ taken by starfall ]
[ Form! ]
name:
clan:
appearance:
personality:
activity:
rp sample:
- Swiftcry is still a Thunderclan Warrior, and
unoffically left, so joining TC again is not
likely, though Lynx's rper will have to do it.
( Swift lives near a cove, close to Thunderclan Territory. )

seasalt
January 7th, 2017, 12:56 PM
boop~

Starfall
January 7th, 2017, 04:25 PM
Name: Amberwish (http://starfallscharacters.weebly.com/amberwish.html)
Role: cat 1
Clan: Thunderclan
Apperance: In link
Personality: Also in link
Activity: 9.69
Rp Sample: {In Thunderclan Territory.}
Nightpaw dropped his smile and wraped his tail around his paws, supressing a shiver from the icy feeling that crawled up his spine "I'm sorry that must've been awful, and it's nicd to meet you as well I guess." he said, casting his gaze down, refusing to look at the other, he hated it, feeling responsible for the events that took place, he knew it wasn't him but he played a big part in it. The tom shook his head, getting rid of the images that popped up, he then turned his icy silver gaze back upon Quakepaw "I was thinking of going hunting, up by the great oak, i'm not entierly sure yet though. What about you, coming back from training?" he asked, trying his hardest to contribute to the conversation. The black warrior flicked his tail, amazed with himself, he's never talked to anyone for this long, well except for his brother. The ebony tom felt a small smile pull at the corner of his lips, pride began to well up in his stomach, it wasn't so bad, talking to other cats, but he would never make it a hobby, maybe just her and Daypaw, but no one else, not unless instructed.

seasalt
January 8th, 2017, 03:06 PM
bippy boop~

Reverie
January 8th, 2017, 03:10 PM
Swiftcry (http://cloudyswcocharcters.weebly.com/swiftcry.html), a former clan cat, and now a queen to
two kits born during the Second Evil Era, it becoming very homesick, and has urges to get back home. One of Swiftcry's close friends, Cat 1 is worried about her and begins to look around for her, and pretty much scans the entire territory of Thunderclan. She decides to leave the clan on a journey to find her dear friend, and doesn't tell the leader. Cat 1 finally reaches where the young molly is staying, and tries to get her to come back, and sees the kits. Astonished but still determined, Cat 1 urges Swiftcry even more, and keeps telling her its for the "sake of the kits". Finally, the queen agrees to come back, but not before asking Lynx, if he wants to come with her. It is up to the roleplayer of Lynx to decide yes or no he comes or not. But, this is the story so far, and I will decide the rest with everyone else.
Characters
Lynx [taken by Socks ]
Kits
Echokit [ taken by TheBread ]
Tawnykit [ taken by me. ]
Cat 1[ - ]
[ Form! ]
name:
clan:
appearance:
personality:
activity:
rp sample:
- Swiftcry is still a Thunderclan Warrior,
basically she left because of Ratnight, and all the EE leaders, but she wasn't banish, just left on her own accord.
( Swift lives near a cove, close to Thunderclan Territory. )

name: Skullprancer
role: cat 1
clan: Thunder
appearance: Attached
personality: Witty and serious, she's very attentive.
activity: 10
rp sample: Skullprancer danced around the attacker teasingly, then, without warning, gored her teeth into his side, wounding him majorly.

seasalt
January 14th, 2017, 04:52 PM
weee hoo

I have finally decided. starfall's Amberwish will be Cat 1.

Starfall
January 16th, 2017, 10:31 AM
weee hoo

I have finally decided. starfall's Amberwish will be Cat 1.
Thank You :heartbounce: