PDA

View Full Version : Introduction time!~ (And Roleplay Request)

8RavenPhoenix8
January 5th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Ok, before I say anything boring about myself, I just wanted to say:
LOOK AT THIS: :rainbowllama: What is this beautiful creature and what is it doing here?! Dear creature, :iloveyou:. Take this: :bloomingrose:. Oh, and this::heartballoon4:. Have some huggles :hug:. And some pets :getlost:. Ok ok! Enough silliness! I apologize for that utter ludicrously, I'm new and these emoticons are yes. Wait, introduce myself? Oh, right. :/ Can I get a form? Does anyone have a form? No? Only cat forms? Darnit. Oh well, here goes? I'll make one then. :3

The lists aren't in any particular order by the way.

Fandoms:
Warriors by Erin Hunter (Bet you didn't expect this huh? X3)
Wings of Fire (Another awesome book series!)
Aphmau
Pokémon (Gotta catch em all! :D )
Hetalia
Soul Eater
Homestuck
How to Train Your Dragon
Undertale
My Little Pony (Go ahead. Laugh. I dare you. Jk.)
Steven Universe
(Probably some other things but I can't think of anything else right now.)
Favorite color:
I like blue. Could you tell? I also don't like indigo.
Favorite food:
The tasty kind. Did you really think I was going to pick? You expect too much of me.
Favorite song:
Ditto. You expected a more lengthy response?
Favorite movie:
Ditto.
Favorite show:
Ha. Ditto. However, I will say I like watching Girl Meets World, Steven Universe, and some Anime.
Favorite animal:
Felines.
Favorite mythical creature:
What is this? :O A dragon has come to join us? Splendid!
Songs I like:
AUGH. That means finding every single song I like. No thanks. I will say I like remixes of game songs that I like (Mainly Undertale, some LoZ and Pokémon) as well as of other songs I like, and I like dubstep, electronica, dance music, indie, and many hodgepodges of those kinds. I. Do not. Like. Rap. I do not like similar sounding songs. Pop music is ok sometimes, and I do not listen to country.
Personality:
Yeah I'm doing this. Why? I can?
I'm kidding. In fact, I'm going to make it a challenge now. Try to list my personality! :3
Well, I can't think of anything else to add to the list, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask me! I don't bite! I promise! Last time was an accident! Thanks for listening! I hope you have a wonderful day!

OH! One last thing! So I have created a grand total of.... One cat so far! She is based of my real cat, and she is an apprentice. (Based off of her real world age.) She is in need of a mentor, maybe some friends and a love interest(s). I'd add this to one of those... What do you call them again? Those posts in the forums where you post all the relations needed for a cat a form to fill out. Well, I'm not very comfortable with that seeing as I'm new and don't know if people will pay attention. I don't even know if anyone's reading this! I'm also open to roleplaying as other cats for well, others. However, everyone seems to only want people with experience in this forum. However, I believe myself to be a good writer and have role played many times before, however I cannot garuntee people will believe me. So I'm putting this info out in hopes someone will listen! Thank you!~

Update: Wow, I'm surprised! So, I looked back here, expecting only that one comment to still be there, and to my surprise I was wrong! In a good way! I did not expect this many responses at all. I didn't want to reply to each and every one of them, so I decided to just add that on here. Thank you all for your kind words!~

~Aesthetic~
January 5th, 2017, 06:58 PM
WeLcOmE!!(undertale is life) If you want to rp, vent, or talk, just pm me!

Mayflower
January 5th, 2017, 07:10 PM
WELCOME!!!!

I love to rp with anyone, and just ask and you shall receive a roleplay partner!

Solstice_X
January 5th, 2017, 08:03 PM
oOo you loff the rainbow llama too?

Welcome to WCO~ ^o^

Like the other beans have said before me, feel free to find me if you want to roleplay. I'm open for roleplaying in the main section as long as my cats are open and I am present.

Hope you enjoy your time here. ^-^

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 5th, 2017, 08:07 PM
:rainbowllama:OMG WELCOME
I still remember my first day! ( lol jk I have no idea what happened on that day!)

Anyway...my names Skylar and if u need anything, art, help, rp ideas, of just a friend just Pm me of go on one of my roleplays!

GOOD LUCK!:rainbowllama:

8RavenPhoenix8
January 5th, 2017, 11:48 PM
WeLcOmE!!(undertale is life) If you want to rp, vent, or talk, just pm me!

Thanks! (And yes Undertale is very much life. X3) I didn't actually expect a reply so soon. Most times on forums people just kind of... Ignore these. It seems like the people here are pretty nice though.~ :3

¤Insert_User_Name¤
January 5th, 2017, 11:56 PM
Welcome, Friend, to WCO! I am InsertUserName, (call me whatcha like!) and if you need help with anything at all, message me and I'll do my best to help!

wren
January 5th, 2017, 11:57 PM
Welcome!As you can see I am the lovely wolf! I would live to roleplay with a new comer.. My cats hadn't been sued that I have recently and I love making new friends. ( I know that sounds corny but honestly ) I can wait to see you make and friends and get to know the site and people on here! It's a great place to be! With this new apprentice thing.. I have a kitty.. Ryepaw.. Perhaps I can switch his clan. Currently it's undecided and he is new to my endless list of cats so.. If you would like 8RavenPhoenix8 we could test em out.. So I'm goign to go look at the kitty and see if it works out or not..

Honestly I think we will be great friends.. If you are weird that is.. Anyways that's m lol long long long long long welcome that didn't need to be that long or that corny but anywho! Wanna pm me I'm always open.. I think?

Ps; welcome. Did I already say that?

PPs; I love the colour blue.. But Green is da bomb

PPPs; Lets roleplay sometime

PPPPs; merry ( late ) Christmases and a ( late ) happy new year!

PPPPPs; Very important excuse m bad spelling and grammar. Usual it isn't this bad but my gri gets are so cold I find it hard to type. So please excuse that!

~Aesthetic~
January 6th, 2017, 12:38 AM
Thanks! (And yes Undertale is very much life. X3) I didn't actually expect a reply so soon. Most times on forums people just kind of... Ignore these. It seems like the people here are pretty nice though.~ :3

I don't THINK I've ever encountered someone who isn't nice on Wco, actually... But I'm glad you made your way here!

8RavenPhoenix8
January 6th, 2017, 12:45 AM
Welcome!As you can see I am the lovely wolf! I would live to roleplay with a new comer.. My cats hadn't been sued that I have recently and I love making new friends. ( I know that sounds corny but honestly ) I can wait to see you make and friends and get to know the site and people on here! It's a great place to be! With this new apprentice thing.. I have a kitty.. Ryepaw.. Perhaps I can switch his clan. Currently it's undecided and he is new to my endless list of cats so.. If you would like 8RavenPhoenix8 we could test em out.. So I'm goign to go look at the kitty and see if it works out or not..

Honestly I think we will be great friends.. If you are weird that is.. Anyways that's m lol long long long long long welcome that didn't need to be that long or that corny but anywho! Wanna pm me I'm always open.. I think?

Ps; welcome. Did I already say that?

PPs; I love the colour blue.. But Green is da bomb

PPPs; Lets roleplay sometime

PPPPs; merry ( late ) Christmases and a ( late ) happy new year!

PPPPPs; Very important excuse m bad spelling and grammar. Usual it isn't this bad but my gri gets are so cold I find it hard to type. So please excuse that!

Aw thanks!~ Also, glad your cat's haven't been sued. (Sorry! It's just funny to think about. X3) I would love to roleplay with you! I think it would be fun. :3
"Honestly I think we will be great friends.. If you are weird that is..." Oh, no! You're setting my standards! X3 I don't think you'll have to worry about that. "I'm pretty gosh darn peculiar if I do say so myself." (-8RavenPhoenix8 2017).

P.s. Thank you! Did I already say that?

P.p.s. Blue is totally the bomb. Green is also quite lovely. (When it feels like it. Kind of reminds me of humans. X3)

P.p.p.s. Yes! I honk I already said that too. (I meant think... this happens all the time.)

P.p.p.p.s. Merry late Christmas and New Year to you too! I hope you it was good!

P.p.p.p.p.s. I don't mind. Bad grammar happens to the best of us. (I say while raising my fist and starting into the sunset)

P.p.p.p.p.p.s. I use cat faces a lot. I mean these: :3 X3 >:3 e.t.c. :3 (I did it again.)

wren
January 6th, 2017, 01:00 AM
Aw thanks!~ Also, glad your cat's haven't been sued. (Sorry! It's just funny to think about. X3) I would love to roleplay with you! I think it would be fun. :3
"Honestly I think we will be great friends.. If you are weird that is..." Oh, no! You're setting my standards! X3 I don't think you'll have to worry about that. "I'm pretty gosh darn peculiar if I do say so myself." (-8RavenPhoenix8 2017).

P.s. Thank you! Did I already say that?

P.p.s. Blue is totally the bomb. Green is also quite lovely. (When it feels like it. Kind of reminds me of humans. X3)

P.p.p.s. Yes! I honk I already said that too. (I meant think... this happens all the time.)

P.p.p.p.s. Merry late Christmas and New Year to you too! I hope you it was good!

P.p.p.p.p.s. I don't mind. Bad grammar happens to the best of us. (I say while raising my fist and starting into the sunset)

P.p.p.p.p.p.s. I use cat faces a lot. I mean these: :3 X3 >:3 e.t.c. :3 (I did it again.)

Oh gosh. There I go again with my awful spelling, or that was auto correct... Mhm I guess we may never know wether it was my bad spelling or auto correct being stupid. Anyway. Roleplay is fun. ( yeah I had no idea how to respond to that.. )

I have very low standards.. I mean your exceeding a high level of my expectations. "I'm pretty gosh darn sure you are!" - Wolf 2k17

Ps; :mikilien:

PPs; humans.. Never saw the connection.. Now that I think of it.. I might actually see humans as the colour green..

PPPoE; wow. My spelling is just.. It's just too good..

PPPPPPPpPpPppPppP; yeah it's to many ppp's for me. Anyway I hope your holidays were full of happines and joy and good tidings, ( I might just throw myself out a window.. )

Whatever ps it is; I just read through my post.. Ohh great starclan ( insert appropriate word ) I'm so sorry I'm party ( no.. Just no.. ) sure you might not have understood any of what I tried to say.. Alas you may have got the jist of it..
( looks into sunset ) "how did that get there?"

Ppppppppppppppppppppaaassssjsjhcnsjsk; I can never get those right..

Queenie
January 6th, 2017, 01:10 AM
Hi! You seem like fun. Welcome, I'm a day late oh well. I'm sure your acquainted very nicely. I'm the Unicorn Queen, but you may call me Queenie. If your ever are confused or bored drop me a pm (private message)! See you around!

8RavenPhoenix8
January 6th, 2017, 01:20 AM
Oh gosh. There I go again with my awful spelling, or that was auto correct... Mhm I guess we may never know wether it was my bad spelling or auto correct being stupid. Anyway. Roleplay is fun. ( yeah I had no idea how to respond to that.. )

I have very low standards.. I mean your exceeding a high level of my expectations. "I'm pretty gosh darn sure you are!" - Wolf 2k17

Ps; :mikilien:

PPs; humans.. Never saw the connection.. Now that I think of it.. I might actually see humans as the colour green..

PPPoE; wow. My spelling is just.. It's just too good..

PPPPPPPpPpPppPppP; yeah it's to many ppp's for me. Anyway I hope your holidays were full of happines and joy and good tidings, ( I might just throw myself out a window.. )

Whatever ps it is; I just read through my post.. Ohh great starclan ( insert appropriate word ) I'm so sorry I'm party ( no.. Just no.. ) sure you might not have understood any of what I tried to say.. Alas you may have got the jist of it..
( looks into sunset ) "how did that get there?"

Ppppppppppppppppppppaaassssjsjhcnsjsk; I can never get those right..

*Loudly clears throat*
1. We may never know, this is why I like to call autocorrect "autochange". It is not a cucumber, it is not always correct, but it does change. Everything. Seriously. Let me just try to type without looking. HOLY COW I DID IT WHAT THE HECK?! That was supposed to be evidence against autochange!!! The whole sentence from Let to looking was typed blind. Well. Clearly I've been wasting too much time on a keyboard. (Physical ones and digital ones because I've been on my phone this whole time.)
2. Actually, you're not wrong! Roleplay does tend to be fun.
3. So... I'm meeting all of your standards? Most? Eh. I made a reference so all is well! X3
4. Well that happened. :rainbowllama:
5. Yeah I thought of the green to humans thing just then too. I could probably think of more comparisons but.. look at all the words I've typed already. X3
6. Yes. Your spelling is the epitome of excellency. There are few who could possibly dream of one day approaching your level of expertise in that area. ^^
7. PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPS.
8. Thank you! I thought they were. :3
9. Don't throw yourself out a window.
10. It's ok, I forgive you for being party.
11. *Says dramatically* I'm not sure!

wren
January 6th, 2017, 01:27 AM
My level of expertise aye? That's what your going for? It takes years of learning how to make the simplest words so messed up you can't even comprehend what they used to be..