PDA

View Full Version : A Warrior's Life (Interactive Story)

Phoenix Flames
January 5th, 2017, 09:54 AM
In the ThunderClan nursery a queen, named Pebblepelt, gave birth to 5 kits. The kits' names were Finchkit, Stormkit, Mousekit, Streamkit, and Rockkit. Pebblepelt's mate, Squirrelclaw, walked up to her. "I can't believe we had kits that look nothing like us... I'm not the father of these kits.... Whose kits are these?! You piece of fox-dung, you had these kits with some other tom!", he hissed. "Squirrelclaw, I'm sorry..... I didn't know.... He just came up to me and.... A couple of days later I was told I was expecting kits... I'm sorry.... I didn't know what was going to happen....", Pebblepelt mewed. "Stop acting like a kit and get out of the Clan!!", the orange colored tom said. "But what about the kits? What about their father? And you're not the deputy! So I can't leave the Clan!", Pebblepelt hissed. "Hmm, then let me deal with them... I'll take care of them for you...", Squirrelclaw smirked. "I don't believe you! I'm not letting my kits suffer! I need to find Silverstar... I need to find their father..", she said. "You had kits with RiverClan's leader? How dare you!", Squirrelclaw scowled. (Timeskip also, what did the kits look like?)

A. They were all tortoiseshell kits

B. They were all brown

C. They were all light orange

D. They a dark silverish-orange.

E. Other (explain if some of the kits are brown, orange, or tan and the others are silver, dark gray, black, or white.)

toriel
January 5th, 2017, 10:06 AM
A!

Phoenix Flames
January 6th, 2017, 10:58 AM
A it is then))

All of Pebblepelt's kits were tortoiseshells. By this time all five kits were 3 moons old. "I hate you, Pebblepelt! You shouldn't be in ThunderClan! In fact, you-you shouldn't be in any Clan! You should be in the Dark Forest, you stupid piece of mouse dung!", Squirrelclaw spat. "Father, what did Mother ever do to make you hate her?", the kits mewed. "I'm not your father, kits. Pebblepelt betrayed me... She's no longer my mate. She never chose me as her mate. She chose Silverstar as her mate.....", Squirrelclaw hissed. "........", all the kits were speechless except Finchkit. "m-M-Mother... Is this true? Did you really choose Silverstar as a mate? And you know you broke the Warrior Code.. How could you, Pebblepelt... How could you, Mother...", Finchkit wailed. "I... I.... I'm-", Pebblepelt was soon interrupted by a tom cat that looked a lot like Silverstar. "Pebblepelt... Kits! You guys are all here.. Yarrowstar let me come here... RiverClan's deputy, Wishstorm, is watching over the Clan until I get back..", the RC leader said. "Does Yarrowstar know about your guys' betrayal?", Squirrelclaw hissed. "Does RiverClan know about it?", Finchkit mewed. "Does StarClan know-", Stormkit started. "What's going on here?", Yarrowstar, all of TC, and all of RC questioned. "Pebblepelt and Silverstar betrayed us all and broke the Warrior Code.", the kits yowled. "Is this true?", Wishstorm asked. Pebblepelt and Silverstar said nothing. "You both broke the Warrior Code. You both deserve to be exiled!", Wishstorm and Yarrowstar spat.
(What did Pebblepelt and Silverstar do?)

A. Run away as fast as they could to Twolegplace

B. Stay in the Clan and get exiled/killed

C. Fight everyone back

D. Took their kits with them to the barn at Rogue/Loner territory

Momotaro
January 6th, 2017, 11:01 AM
A it is then))

All of Pebblepelt's kits were tortoiseshells. By this time all five kits were 3 moons old. "I hate you, Pebblepelt! You shouldn't be in ThunderClan! In fact, you-you shouldn't be in any Clan! You should be in the Dark Forest, you stupid piece of mouse dung!", Squirrelclaw spat. "Father, what did Mother ever do to make you hate her?", the kits mewed. "I'm not your father, kits. Pebblepelt betrayed me... She's no longer my mate. She never chose me as her mate. She chose Silverstar as her mate.....", Squirrelclaw hissed. "........", all the kits were speechless except Finchkit. "m-M-Mother... Is this true? Did you really choose Silverstar as a mate? And you know you broke the Warrior Code.. How could you, Pebblepelt... How could you, Mother...", Finchkit wailed. "I... I.... I'm-", Pebblepelt was soon interrupted by a tom cat that looked a lot like Silverstar. "Pebblepelt... Kits! You guys are all here.. Yarrowstar let me come here... RiverClan's deputy, Wishstorm, is watching over the Clan until I get back..", the RC leader said. "Does Yarrowstar know about your guys' betrayal?", Squirrelclaw hissed. "Does RiverClan know about it?", Finchkit mewed. "Does StarClan know-", Stormkit started. "What's going on here?", Yarrowstar, all of TC, and all of RC questioned. "Pebblepelt and Silverstar betrayed us all and broke the Warrior Code.", the kits yowled. "Is this true?", Wishstorm asked. Pebblepelt and Silverstar said nothing. "You both broke the Warrior Code. You both deserve to be exiled!", Wishstorm and Yarrowstar spat.

C. Fight everyone back

Le C

Caligo Everton
January 6th, 2017, 11:10 AM
A it is then))

C. Fight everyone back

D.

dino.
January 6th, 2017, 12:41 PM
A. Let Squirrelclaw have them if he wants them so much!

FlashFanatic
January 6th, 2017, 12:42 PM
C!

Phoenix Flames
January 6th, 2017, 03:36 PM
C it is.))

"Pebblepelt, we're going to have to fight them if we want to live.", Silverstar said with worry in his eyes. "But we can't! There's too many cats. How can two cats fight against forty something cats from their Clan?", Pebblepelt mewed. "With StarClan's power, we can do anything....", Silverstar meowed. "We don't have StarClan's power anymore..... We betrayed our Clans and broke the Warrior Code...", the shecat hissed. "Come on, Pebblepelt... I don't want to lose you to some Clan cats or lose our kits to a dark orange tom whose fur is matted...", Silverstar replied, hope and anger in his eyes. "We can do this... Believe... Believe in StarClan.... Believe in our ancestors... Believe in ourselves....", Silverstar yowled. "ATTACK!!!!", he bellowed. Pebblepelt dodged Yarrowstar, Wishstorm, and Redclaw, ThunderClan's deputy. She attacked some of the kits, not her kits but the other kits in TC and RC. The kits she attacked wailed as their throats were sliced. All of the apprentices from RC charged after Silverstar. He recognized one of them being his eldest son from another litter that he had with his ex-mate, Willoweye, a blind shecat. "Son, Shrubpaw.... You shouldn't fight me or your step mother.... Your dream was to become a warrior.... If I fight you... I would kill you...", Silverstar mewed. "I'm not your son anymore, Silverstar... Neither are you my Father anymore.....", Shrubpaw hissed and aimed his claws at his father's throat. "Shrubpaw! No!", Willoweye blocked Shrubpaw from attacking his Father and Willoweye ended up getting her throat sliced. "Mother........", Shrubpaw mewed, sadly after he realized Willoweye was in Silverstar's way. "Son, I-I didn't.... Want you... Killing your.... Father....", Willoweye said weakly, her eyes rolling to the back of her head, her body going limp. "Willoweye.....", Silverstar mewed. "RRAHHHHARRR!!!!!", all the RC apprentices yowled, lunging at Silverstar. Silverstar hissed in pain. "There're too many apprentices.... Pebblepelt, help!", he cried. Pebblepelt rushed over as soon as she could and clawed the apprentices from left to right. After that, some of the apprentices were dead. Others were too weak to fight anymore. Just then the TC and RC med. cats attacked Pebblepelt and Silverstar. "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR BETRAYING US ALL!!!", they roared. Pebblepelt and Silverstar were stronger than them. "You both shouldn't be fighting. You have to tend to the weaklings..", they said. "If we die, our apprentices can be the med. cats... They're old enough to be med. cats..." As soon as they finished saying that, Silverstar jumped on one of their backs and clawed that cat's fur and pelt until he felt his claws scraping bones. The med. cat wailed and his body went limp. He struggled to turn his head and Pebblepelt bit down on his neck. "Run away now, Quailburr.", she hissed. The TC med. cat ran back to her den. "Now that the apprentices are dealt with, and the kits are all dead, not our kits the others kits in our Clans, and that the Med. Cats are dealt with, who should we attack next?", Silverstar asked. "I don't know.", Pebblepelt retorted. (Which cat/cats did they attack next?)

A. The TC and RC Warriors

B. The TC and RC Elders

C. The TC and RC Deputies

D. Yarrowstar

toriel
January 6th, 2017, 06:41 PM
B!

Phoenix Flames
January 7th, 2017, 11:03 AM
"Pebblepelt, we need to kill the elders. They're too weak to do anything anyways...", Silverstar hissed. "Okay.....", Pebblepelt said. The two cats saw the elders group around a tree stump. The elders didn't seem to want to fight. Silverstar dashed after them, he pounced on one of the elders' back, breaking it, and left the elder there to die. The other elders fled and hid behind the Warriors' den. "The other elders don't need to suffer. I don't want all the elders from the Clans, disappearing..", Silverstar meowed. "I wouldn't want that either. I think we should stop attacking. What do you think, Silverstar?", she asked. "Umm...." (What did Silverstar say?)

A. "I think we should tell Yarrowstar and everyone else to surrender and have me take over and be leader."

B. "I think we should kill Squirrelclaw."

C. "We should take our kits and go to Rogue/Loner Territory."

D. "We should take ourselves and our kits to Twolegplace."

Momotaro
January 7th, 2017, 11:07 AM
"Pebblepelt, we need to kill the elders. They're too weak to do anything anyways...", Silverstar hissed. "Okay.....", Pebblepelt said. The two cats saw the elders group around a tree stump. The elders didn't seem to want to fight. Silverstar dashed after them, he pounced on one of the elders' back, breaking it, and left the elder there to die. The other elders fled and hid behind the Warriors' den. "The other elders don't need to suffer. I don't want all the elders from the Clans, disappearing..", Silverstar meowed. "I wouldn't want that either. I think we should stop attacking. What do you think, Silverstar?", she asked. "Umm...." (What did Silverstar say?)

A. "I think we should tell Yarrowstar and everyone else to surrender and have me take over and be leader."

B. "I think we should kill Squirrelclaw."

C. "We should take our kits and go to Rogue/Loner Territory."

D. "We should take ourselves and our kits to Twolegplace."

B please

toriel
January 7th, 2017, 11:00 PM
C!

Phoenix Flames
January 8th, 2017, 12:50 PM
Tiebreaker time!

B. or C.

Momotaro
January 8th, 2017, 01:10 PM
B.

Phoenix Flames
January 8th, 2017, 01:42 PM
"Pebblepelt, I've decided..... w-We have to kill Squirrelclaw...", Silverstar said. "But, the kits! They'll see their step father die with their very own eyes.", Pebblepelt mewed. "It doesn't matter. After we kill Squirrelclaw, we will take the kits to Twolegplace.", the silver pelted tom meowed. "The kits won't like being at Twolegplace, Silverstar.", Pebblepelt growled. "Does it look like I care?! I just want to get out away from the Clans so that they won't kill me!!", he hissed. "Okay, okay.... We will.", Pebblepelt stifled a growl. By then, everyone was hiding. Squirrelclaw and the kits were still in the Nursery. "Squirrelclaw! Surrender now, or face your death!", Silverstar ordered. "I won't surrender, nor will I fight!!!", Squirrelclaw snarled. "Mother, Father! Please don't kill Squirrelclaw!", the kits hissed. "Why should we care?! All he ever did was try to kill us!", Silverstar growled. (This time you guys can pick what the kits, Squirrelclaw, Silverstar, Pebblepelt, Yarrowstar, Quailburr, or Wishstorm, and whatever the TC deputy's name is. I'm out of ideas which is why I need you guys to think of something right now.)

Darky
May 27th, 2017, 12:29 PM
"Pebblepelt, I've decided..... w-We have to kill Squirrelclaw...", Silverstar said. "But, the kits! They'll see their step father die with their very own eyes.", Pebblepelt mewed. "It doesn't matter. After we kill Squirrelclaw, we will take the kits to Twolegplace.", the silver pelted tom meowed. "The kits won't like being at Twolegplace, Silverstar.", Pebblepelt growled. "Does it look like I care?! I just want to get out away from the Clans so that they won't kill me!!", he hissed. "Okay, okay.... We will.", Pebblepelt stifled a growl. By then, everyone was hiding. Squirrelclaw and the kits were still in the Nursery. "Squirrelclaw! Surrender now, or face your death!", Silverstar ordered. "I won't surrender, nor will I fight!!!", Squirrelclaw snarled. "Mother, Father! Please don't kill Squirrelclaw!", the kits hissed. "Why should we care?! All he ever did was try to kill us!", Silverstar growled. (This time you guys can pick what the kits, Squirrelclaw, Silverstar, Pebblepelt, Yarrowstar, Quailburr, or Wishstorm, and whatever the TC deputy's name is. I'm out of ideas which is why I need you guys to think of something right now.)
Uhhh...some of the kits go with squirrelclaw and live in TC and the others live in RC

Phoenix Flames
May 27th, 2017, 12:38 PM
Uhhh...some of the kits go with squirrelclaw and live in TC and the others live in RC
I'm not replying to you, Darky, only because this Visual Art thread died 4 months ago. So....

Darky
May 27th, 2017, 08:37 PM
I'm not replying to you, Darky, only because this Visual Art thread died 4 months ago. So....
That's harsh......... From a pet dragon X3)

Phoenix Flames
May 28th, 2017, 07:01 AM
That's harsh......... From a pet dragon X3)
(But I'm not going to reply to anyone's suggestions on what I should type next on this only because it died 4 months ago. X3)

Darky
May 28th, 2017, 07:34 AM
(But I'm not going to reply to anyone's suggestions on what I should type next on this only because it died 4 months ago. X3)
How did you get the rainbow name?)

Phoenix Flames
May 28th, 2017, 07:41 AM
How did you get the rainbow name?)
(Read this, Darky.)

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

We're currently working to have the early access version of WCOn available to livestreamers for check in purposes within twenty-four hours. The WCOn activities won't be available for posting in, but special threads for streamers with information on streaming and scheduling will be up, and your rainbow usernames will be implemented at this time as well.
Note: It's possible we won't make this deadline, but we'll try very hard to make it happen!

For anyone who has not completed the application but wishes to be a streamer: Fill out the form ASAP! You have until 5/28/17 @ 8 PM Eastern to secure a place as a WCOn livestreamer.

If you are interested but don't know how to stream, our recommendation is to use Join.me (https://www.join.me/) - a free screensharing software.

Darky
May 28th, 2017, 07:43 AM
(Read this, Darky.)

Oh
Aslo did you see I put you as co-co-Host for Magic Orphanage Roleplay

Phoenix Flames
May 28th, 2017, 07:52 AM
Oh
Aslo did you see I put you as co-co-Host for Magic Orphanage Roleplay
(Nope. I didn't notice. I'll go look at it right now.)

winkingcat
September 21st, 2017, 06:03 PM
YOU KNEED TO MAKE MORE! But why did the kits that aren't theirs have to die? It's like when Mapleshade's kits drowned in the river..................................:bawling::b awling: