PDA

View Full Version : CaveClan and LavaClan

~Aesthetic~
January 5th, 2017, 02:40 AM
(I wrote this at 2 am. 2 am me wants to make a fanclan. I will probably find some reason to regret this is the morning...)

LavaClan- The firey and bold. LavaClan is a Clan that raises their kits to be clever and loud. They will always get their way, and they will do everything in their power to make sure of this. The cats prefer to fight rather than talk, so they are very muscular and are very skilled at combat and anything related to strength. But, however, their bold personality gets them into lots of trouble. Evil cats are somewhat common in LavaClan, but few actually have the guts to try to do anything, knowing that the good cats in LavaClan are completely dedicated to their version of the Warrior Code. There are many conflicts that go on inside the Clan, and some even turn into wars. LavaClan cats live in a thick forest with lots of undergrowth. Their pelt colors tend to be warmer. (Gingers, light browns, whites, etc.)

Hr's available: None

CaveClan- The intelligent and thoughtful.
CaveClan is home to the cats who prefer brain over strength. They take time to teach their young their wrong from right. This Clan is extremely clever, clever enough to trick LavaClan to give them what they want, while still letting them think that they got the better deal. They don't attack their neighbouring Clan often, but when they do it's well thought out and organised. They will always prefer to defeat their foe, not kill them. They have a strong relationship within their Clan. CaveClan cats live in a complex tunnel, making invasions difficult. Their pelts are typically darker colors. (Dark browns, blacks, blue-blue-grays, grays, silvers, etc.)

Hr's available: None

Keep in mind the pelt colors are suggested,not required.

Their equivalent of the Warrior Code (Order Of The Stars):
-Stay loyal to your Clan and Loved ones equally.
-Interclan relationships are tolerated, reluctantly, but you must be prepared to battle them. Kits are given to mother.
-No She-cat high rank can be nursing kits.
-Leader must appoint deputy within a moon of receiving lives.
-Deputy becomes leader when Leader dies.
-All high ranks must be appointed with the blessing of SunClan.
-Kitnapping, Killing, inflicting permanent injury, and similar actions with the intent of doing so results in banishment.

(SunClan is their StarClan, Shadowplace is their Dark Forest. Also. When rping, please color code red for lava and blue for cave.)

Use this form request hr:
Name:
Personality:
Rank Wanted:
Are you active?:
Clan:
Rp example (optional):

Allegiances

LavaClan
·Leader: Emberstar
·Deputy: Honeypond
·Medicine Cat: Hawkwhisker
·Medicine Cat Apprentice: Bluepaw
·Warriors:
·Apprentices: Robinpaw, Rushpaw
·Queens:
·Kits: Dapplekit
·Elders:

CaveClan
·Leader: Mahoganystar
·Deputy: Ashocean
·Medicine Cat: Cobaltsky
·Medicine Cat Apprentice: Frostedpaw
·Warriors:
·Apprentices:
·Queens:
·Kits:
·Elders:

Weather:
Mid Leaf-Fall, cloudy sky, chilling winds.

···NEWS···
LavaClan- None
CaveClan: None

Silhouettes
January 5th, 2017, 12:04 PM
(I wrote this at 2 am. 2 am me wants to make a fanclan. I will probably find some reason to regret this is the morning...)

LavaClan- The firey and bold. LavaClan is a Clan that raises their kits to be clever and loud. They will always get their way, and they will do everything in their power to make sure of this. The cats prefer to fight rather than talk, so they are very muscular and are very skilled at combat and anything related to strength. But, however, their bold personality gets them into lots of trouble. Evil cats are somewhat common in LavaClan, but few actually have the guts to try to do anything, knowing that the good cats in LavaClan are completely dedicated to their version of the Warrior Code. There are many conflicts that go on inside the Clan, and some even turn into wars. LavaClan cats live in a thick forest with lots of undergrowth. Their pelt colors tend to be warmer. (Gingers, light browns, whites, etc.)

Hr's available: Leader, Deputy, Med, Med apprentice.

CaveClan is home to the cats who prefer brain over strength. They take time to teach their young their wrong from right. This Clan is extremely clever, clever enough to trick LavaClan to give them what they want, while still letting them think that they got the better deal. They don't attack their neighbouring Clan often, but when they do it's well thought out and organised. They will always prefer to defeat their foe, not kill them. They have a strong relationship within their Clan. CaveClan cats live in a complex tunnel, making invasions difficult. Their pelts are typically darker colors. (Dark browns, blacks, blue-blue-grays, grays, silvers, etc.)

Hr's available: Leader, Deputy, Med apprentice.

-Interclan relationships are tolerated, reluctantly, but you must be prepared to battle them. Kits are given to mother.
-Kitnapping, Killing, inflicting permanent injury, and similar actions with the intent of doing so results in banishment.

(SunClan is their StarClan, Shadowplace is their Dark Forest. Also. When rping, please color code red for lava and blue for cave.)

Name:
Personality:
Rank Wanted:
Are you active?:
Clan:
Rp example (optional):

LavaClan
·Leader: None
·Deputy:None
·Medicine Cat: None
·Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

CaveClan
·Deputy: None

···NEWS···
LavaClan- None
Save me Med app for Caveclan and kit for Lavaclan please!

FlashFanatic
January 5th, 2017, 12:07 PM
Name: Emberstar
Personality: Emberstar is a headstrong cat. He likes to flaunt his skills. He still wants what's best for his clan though.
Rank Wanted: Leader
Are you active?: Yesh
Clan: Emberclan
Rp example (optional):Willowbreeze was irritated beyond words when she had to go on a hunting patrol with this useless cat. Helping as much as she could, she tried to pretend not to catch that rabbit. Instead, when he was doping around, she ran it straight into his paws. Being irritated by being put with "useless as a mouse" over there, she was even more irritated on watching him brag about is wonderful rabbit. She just wanted to yell at him, "I drove it straight into your paws, you mouse brain!" But if she did, it would just get her in trouble.

Padding through the camp entrance, Willowbreeze didn't even look over her shoulder. She hoped he knew what to do. Take the prey. Put it on the pile. As she carefully placed hers on the pile, she heard mousebrain garble something. She bit back laughter as mousebrain forgot to put the prey down. Hearing him say clear words, it was hard not to congratulate him. But, after processing what mousebrain had said, she tried her beet not to say, "No! You're a mousebrain and I did NOT enjoy today!" But, instead, Willowbreeze said something nice. "I enjoyed it too. It was nice helping someone out for a change. I wouldn't mind if you came with me again." She cheerfully answered. I've been set up, haven't I? She thought, falling apart on the inside.

Silhouettes
January 5th, 2017, 12:55 PM

Name:
Personality:
Rank Wanted:
Are you active?:
Clan:
Rp example (optional):

LavaClan

CaveClan

···NEWS···
LavaClan- None
Name: Frostedpaw (Frostedstorm)/ Dapplekit (Dapplepaw/Daple???)
Perso: TBRP'D/TBRP'D
Rank wanted: Cave med?/Kit
Are you active: Yes!
Clan: Cavs/Lava
Looks: http://d21vu35cjx7sd4.cloudfront.net/dims3/MMAH/thumbnail/645x380/quality/90/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fassets.prod.v etstreet.com%2F6d%2F25%2Fb5bd6ec642708cc1902336c16 740%2FSiberian-AP-0XJTWE-645sm3614.jpg/ https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpw6_00YihMwNSiWzFaFg4O7zMm-U6UQCb2r8E9UPPs-3Uce5H
Other: Is Forbidden love allowed?

~Aesthetic~
January 5th, 2017, 03:14 PM
Name: Emberstar
Personality: Emberstar is a headstrong cat. He likes to flaunt his skills. He still wants what's best for his clan though.
Rank Wanted: Leader
Are you active?: Yesh
Clan: Emberclan
Rp example (optional):Willowbreeze was irritated beyond words when she had to go on a hunting patrol with this useless cat. Helping as much as she could, she tried to pretend not to catch that rabbit. Instead, when he was doping around, she ran it straight into his paws. Being irritated by being put with "useless as a mouse" over there, she was even more irritated on watching him brag about is wonderful rabbit. She just wanted to yell at him, "I drove it straight into your paws, you mouse brain!" But if she did, it would just get her in trouble.

Padding through the camp entrance, Willowbreeze didn't even look over her shoulder. She hoped he knew what to do. Take the prey. Put it on the pile. As she carefully placed hers on the pile, she heard mousebrain garble something. She bit back laughter as mousebrain forgot to put the prey down. Hearing him say clear words, it was hard not to congratulate him. But, after processing what mousebrain had said, she tried her beet not to say, "No! You're a mousebrain and I did NOT enjoy today!" But, instead, Willowbreeze said something nice. "I enjoyed it too. It was nice helping someone out for a change. I wouldn't mind if you came with me again." She cheerfully answered. I've been set up, haven't I? She thought, falling apart on the inside.

Accepted.

~Aesthetic~
January 5th, 2017, 03:16 PM
Name: Frostedpaw (Frostedstorm)/ Dapplekit (Dapplepaw/Daple???)
Perso: TBRP'D/TBRP'D
Rank wanted: Cave med?/Kit
Are you active: Yes!
Clan: Cavs/Lava
Other: Is Forbidden love allowed?

Accepted, and yes.

Shadow
January 5th, 2017, 03:57 PM

Name:
Personality:
Rank Wanted:
Are you active?:
Clan:
Rp example (optional):

LavaClan

CaveClan

···NEWS···
LavaClan- None

Name:Robinpaw(Robinwing)// Rushpaw (Rushwind) // Bluepaw (Blue feather
Personality: TBR (to be revealed for all)
Clan:Lavaclan//Lavaclan//Lavaclan
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3f/73/d2/3f73d29b6251bd010258d070e327c3b0.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/69/43/e7/6943e7aa514789de8dc3f8c633b57f9c.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a1/a5/cc/a1a5ccb59d81232241868e37bcf156a8.jpg
Rank Wanted: apprentice//appretice//med cat apprentice
Are you active?: yes,I am but sometimes I will be off for a while,like school for example
Rp example: Do I have to..?

Reverie
January 5th, 2017, 04:04 PM

Hr's available: Deputy, Med, Med apprentice.

Hr's available: Leader, Deputy.

Name:
Personality:
Rank Wanted:
Are you active?:
Clan:
Rp example (optional):

LavaClan

CaveClan

···NEWS···
LavaClan- None

Name: Mahoganypebble/Mahoganystar(Can't choose
Personality: TBRPd
Rank Wanted: Deputy or Leader of Cave
Are you active?: Yes,
Clan: Cave
Rp example (optional):

~Aesthetic~
January 5th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Name:Robinpaw(Robinwing)// Rushpaw (Rushwind) // Bluepaw (Blue feather
Personality: TBR (to be revealed for all)
Clan:Lavaclan//Lavaclan//Lavaclan
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3f/73/d2/3f73d29b6251bd010258d070e327c3b0.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/69/43/e7/6943e7aa514789de8dc3f8c633b57f9c.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a1/a5/cc/a1a5ccb59d81232241868e37bcf156a8.jpg
Rank Wanted: apprentice//appretice//med cat apprentice
Are you active?: yes,I am but sometimes I will be off for a while,like school for example
Rp example: Do I have to..?

Accepted. No, you don't have to, only if you want to.

Shadow
January 5th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Accepted. No, you don't have to, only if you want to.
Oh ok thank you

~Aesthetic~
January 5th, 2017, 05:58 PM
Name: Mahoganypebble/Mahoganystar(Can't choose
Personality: TBRPd
Rank Wanted: Deputy or Leader of Cave
Are you active?: Yes,
Clan: Cave
Rp example (optional):

Both of those roles are open. Do you have a preference, or would you rather wait and see if anyone wants one or the other?

Reverie
January 5th, 2017, 05:59 PM
Both of those roles are open. Do you have a preference, or would you rather wait and see if anyone wants one or the other?

I have high hopes for both, but you can put me at either, I don't mind,

Reverie
January 5th, 2017, 06:02 PM

ill be leader.

~Aesthetic~
January 5th, 2017, 10:52 PM
(I'm going to start rping so this thread doesn't get pushed back.)

Cobaltsky looked at the array of herbs heaped in a pile and lashed her long, blue-gray tail. She knew with the upcoming Leaf-Bare, she had to really hurry with gathering remedies to the most common illnesses, such as poppy seeds and chervil. She ducked into the store and began the long process of sorting. At least we have these. LavaClan may not be as lucky, she thought, trying her best not to grow too impatient so early.

FlashFanatic
January 6th, 2017, 11:46 AM
Emberstar slipped out of his den, and into the chilly air. Good thing I have a long pelt, he thought, being chilled by the wind. He felt bad for the cats who had little to no fur. They must never make it through leaf-bare. Looking out into the forest, he saw no light. Sometimes he wondered what it was like to live in Caveclan.

Emberstar leaped up the rocks to the Lavaedge. "All cats old enough to fight join me for a clan meeting!" He called out, holding his head high, and looking like a real leader. Now that he had called a clan meeting, he had no idea what it was for. Oh well. he'll just wing it. He will probably say something about focusing on hunting patrols.

~Aesthetic~
January 6th, 2017, 03:11 PM
As Cobaltsky sorted the various herbs, she began to think about the future. I wonder why LavaClan has been so quiet. Maybe they're planning something? Huh, this isn't a good time for another pointless battle, she thought with a sigh. Surely LavaClan has the sense to think about the aftermath? Neither Clan will have any herbs! She shook away the thought and focused on sorting.

Reverie
January 6th, 2017, 03:13 PM
As Cobaltsky sorted the various herbs, she began to think about the future. I wonder why LavaClan has been so quiet. Maybe they're planning something? Huh, this isn't a good time for another pointless battle, she thought with a sigh. Surely LavaClan has the sense to think about the aftermath? Neither Clan will have any herbs! She shook away the thought and focused on sorting.

Mahoganystar padded up to the medicine cat, and nodded.

~Aesthetic~
January 6th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Mahoganystar padded up to the medicine cat, and nodded.

She looked back, startled.
``O-oh, I didn't know you were there!`` She mewed quickly, spitting out the herbs in her mouth. ``I find it so odd LavaClan hasn't been doing anything. Maybe they gained some sense,`` she joked.

Reverie
January 6th, 2017, 03:20 PM
She looked back, startled.
``O-oh, I didn't know you were there!`` She mewed quickly, spitting out the herbs in her mouth. ``I find it so odd LavaClan hasn't been doing anything. Maybe they gained some sense,`` she joked.

Laughter ensued.

(gtg

~Aesthetic~
January 6th, 2017, 04:30 PM
After Cobaltsky finished stocking, she headed outside camp. She had to fix up the nests in the dens and look for more herbs. She padded up the winding cave, peeling moss from the walls. When she reached the entrance to the cave, she bounded to her growing area behind the cave, where an overhanging rock protected fragile herbs she'd been growing, such as catmint. She picked the ones ready to be used, being careful not to damage the roots.

toriel
January 6th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Name:honeypond
Personality:a kind personality. She is loyal to the code and will follow her leader's every command.
Rank Wanted:deputy
Are you active?:yup
Clan:lavaclan
Rp example (optional):nope

Name:ashocean
Personality:optimistic and always happy. Whenever a cat of her clan is sad,she tries to cheer them up.
Clan:caveclan

Reverie
January 6th, 2017, 09:02 PM
Name:honeypond
Personality:a kind personality. She is loyal to the code and will follow her leader's every command.
Clan:lavaclan

Name:ashocean
Personality:optimistic and always happy. Whenever a cat of her clan is sad,she tries to cheer them up.
Clan:caveclan
(Hey, I be the leader of CaveClan, I suppose you could be deputy if you'd like. Sidenote:: I don't know about Honeypond as I'm not associated with Emberstar, but Ashocean can join))

8RavenPhoenix8
January 6th, 2017, 09:54 PM
Name: Hawkwhisker
Personality: Stubborn, grumpy, and speaks his mind. There are plenty of cats who wouldn't want to talk to him, however, there are cats who know him better than that. He's a caring cat on the inside, he just doesn't show it with words.
Rank Wanted: Medicine Cat
Are you active?: I would be, yes.
Clan: Lavaclan
Appearance: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/album.php?albumid=413&pictureid=1625

~Aesthetic~
January 8th, 2017, 07:07 PM
All of the above are accepted, just so long as Emberstar accepts Honeypond.

~Aesthetic~
January 9th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Cobaltsky hurried to the front of the Cave, tasting rain in the air. She shook her pelt of the strong herb-smell and dashed down, deeper into the mesmerizing cave. When she returned to the stuffy camp, she glanced around. The camp seemed so empty. She pushed away several thoughts and ducked into her den, then into the store. She sorted the herbs quickly and began to change bedding.

~Aesthetic~
January 12th, 2017, 07:21 PM
A little help would be really nice, Cobaltsky thought bitterly, licking her pelt to keep her warm. There was so much work to do in so little time. As she changed the bedding in the nursery, she had small thoughts about her kithood. She sighed happily and continued bitterness ebbing from her mind.

~Aesthetic~
January 16th, 2017, 03:29 PM
boop

FlashFanatic
January 17th, 2017, 05:23 PM
{Honeypond is accepted!}