PDA

View Full Version : CascadeClan (OPEN CLAN!)

Mistystream
January 4th, 2017, 05:21 PM
"Welcome to CascadeClan, a clan united by the Cascade that falls into the river."

Backstory
The founder, Wolfstar, ran away from his past clan, with his mate, Frosttail, and a few loyal warriors, to find new territory. Their old territory had been emptied of nearly all prey, and was starving to death. After moons of walking, the group had heard falling water, and went to go check what the place had to offer. The river was plentiful with fish, and the territory was easy to navigate. Eventually, they settled here, and the clan still lives to this day.

Territory
The territory is shown in the picture below:
http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=83&stc=1&d=1483571503

The camp is a sandy area where holes are dug for dens.
There is a cave, called the "Cave of Nine Lives," near the slipping rocks where the clan can meet with their ancestors, called the "Clan of Shining Stars" or the "Shining Stars" for short. Only the leader, deputy, and most loyal warriors go here.
The Rogue clearing is a clearing on the other side of the river where rogues, loners, and sometimes badgers and foxes are found. Although, most of these cats and badgers and foxes, cannot swim to the other side of the river, and thus are usually not a threat. Although when the river is frozen over and the cascade stops flowing, this is a common area for rabbits to live.

Application Form
All forms are automatically accepted, but are nice to have so other warriors know the pelt color and personality of your character. Keep in mind most CascadeClan cats do have fluffy fur.

Name:
Personality:
Anything else:

My Forms:

Name: Mistystream(Mistystar)
Appearance:http://www.silversiberiancats.co.uk/pages/images/Cimus2.jpg
Personality: Stubborn, yet sweet and loving. Also gets pretty violent if food is involved.
Anything else: Has one kit, Raggedkit.

Name: Raggedkit (Raggedtail)
Appearance: Like this but with green eyes http://snap-2it.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Helena1.jpg
Personality: Stubborn, lazy, although he is chill sometimes.
Anything else: He's the kit of Mistystar, and his father is unknown.

Characters
Warriors: (OPEN)
List: Narcissusfade (xxJaggededgexx)
Apprentices: (CLOSED)
List: Jinxpaw (Shadow) Shrewpaw (Spinny)
Kits: (OPEN)
List: Raggedkit (Mistystream)
Elders: (OPEN)
List:
Queens: (CHECK WITH ME FIRST)
List: Fawnleap

Leader: Mistystar (Mistystream)
Deputy: Eclipsemoon (XxEclipseMoonxX)
Med Cat: Frostedsong (Breezecloud)
Med Cat Apprentice: Bluepaw (Shadow)

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 4th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Name: EclipseMoon
Appearance (Picture preferred): Tabby with thick black fur with white stripes and blue eyes. Has white spots under eyes
Personality:TBD
Anything else: Nope

Silhouettes
January 4th, 2017, 05:23 PM
"Welcome to CascadeClan, a clan united by the Cascade that falls into the river."

Backstory
The founder, Wolfstar, ran away from his past clan, with his mate, Frosttail, and a few loyal warriors, to find new territory. Their old territory had been emptied of nearly all prey, and was starving to death. After moons of walking, the group had heard falling water, and went to go check what the place had to offer. The river was plentiful with fish, and the territory was easy to navigate. Eventually, they settled here, and the clan still lives to this day.

Territory
http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=83&stc=1&d=1483571503

There is a cave, called the "Cave of Nine Lives," near the slipping rocks where the clan can meet with their ancestors, called the "Clan of Shining Stars" or the "Shining Stars" for short. Only the leader, deputy, and most loyal warriors go here.
The Rogue clearing is a clearing on the other side of the river where rogues, loners, and sometimes badgers and foxes are found. Although, most of these cats and badgers and foxes, cannot swim to the other side of the river, and thus are usually not a threat. Although when the river is frozen over and the cascade stops flowing, this is a common area for rabbits to live.

Application Form
All forms are automatically accepted, but are nice to have so other warriors know the pelt color and personality of your character. Keep in mind most CascadeClan cats do have fluffy fur.

Name:
Personality:
Anything else:

My Forms:

Personality: Stubborn, yet sweet and loving. Also gets pretty violent if food is involved.

Appearance: Like this but with green eyes http://snap-2it.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Helena1.jpg

Characters
List:
Apprentices: (OPEN)
List:
List:

Deputy: 0/1 (OPEN)
Med Cat: 0/1 (OPEN)
Med Cat Apprentice: 0/1 (OPEN)
Save me Medicine Cat?!

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 4th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Bump

Mistystream
January 4th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Both of you are now listed in the ranks list. Thanks for joining!

We'll start the roleplay once Breezecloud has claimed their spot as med cat, and we get at least a few apprentices and warriors.

Shadow
January 4th, 2017, 05:39 PM

Backstory

Territory

Application Form

Name:
Personality:
Anything else:

My Forms:

Characters
List:
Apprentices: (OPEN)
List:
List:

Med Cat: *Reserved* (Breezecloud)
Med Cat Apprentice: 0/1 (OPEN)

Name: Jinxpaw (jinxeyes) Bluepaw (Bluefeather)
Age:12 moons//12 moons (about to become warrior and can it be like leafpool and Cinderpelt,they had two med cats?)
Appearance (Picture preferred): http://farm1.static.flickr.com/112/316632682_631cda82bb.jpg // http://i57.tinypic.com/15ebipj.jpg
Personality: TBR (to be revealed)
Anything else: I might make another cat later on :3

Mistystream
January 4th, 2017, 05:42 PM
Adding both to the list now, and yes I guess there can be two. I just don't want like five lol.

Silhouettes
January 4th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Ok, I done with Dinner
Name: Mistypool/Fawnleap
Looks: http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j384/Color-Splasher/Apprentices/Minkpaw.jpg / http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/warrior-cats-fanfiction-and-role-play/images/8/89/24710_Larkflight_(1).jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141213234135
Perso TBRP'D / TBRP'D
Anything else: Is forbidden love ok?/ Can she be Raggedkit's mum?

Mistystream
January 4th, 2017, 05:49 PM
Breezecloud

Well, Raggedkit is biologically Mistystar's son, but since Mistystar will have stuff to do most of the time it'd be great if she was his adoptive mother!

And yes, forbidden love is alright with me.

Silhouettes
January 4th, 2017, 05:49 PM
Breezecloud

Well, Raggedkit is biologically Mistystar's son, but since Mistystar will have stuff to do most of the time it'd be great if she was his adoptive mother!

And yes, forbidden love is alright with me.
Ok, thx!

Silhouettes
January 4th, 2017, 05:54 PM
I just realized that the leaders suffix is -Misty, so can I change Mistypool's name to Frostedsong?)

Mistystream
January 4th, 2017, 05:58 PM
I just realized that the leaders suffix is -Misty, so can I change Mistypool's name to Frostedsong?)

Oh, yeah. Sure thing!

Spinny
January 4th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Name: Shrewpaw
Appearance (Picture preferred): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/a3/a2/d7/a3a2d7a5843e0144cc67438989edb421.jpg
Personality: TBRP'ed
Anything else: Best Friend with Shadow's Bluepaw (If it's okay with Shadow of course :3).

Mistystream
January 4th, 2017, 06:07 PM
Shrewpaw's been added to the list!

I think I need to close the apprentice slots we have literally no warriors to mentor them ;-;

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 4th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Shrewpaw's been added to the list!

I think I need to close the apprentice slots we have literally no warriors to mentor them ;-;

Or you could say apprentices need to have a mentor made with them

Mistystream
January 4th, 2017, 06:37 PM
Actually, I think I'll mentor both apprentices or something. At least until one warrior comes to the roleplay. I'm going to start the roleplay.

Season: 2nd moon of Leaf-fall, with Leaf-bare coming in just a moon.
Time: Early sunrise

You can start roleplaying now guys!
Breezecloud
Shadow
XxEclipseMoonxX
Spinny

Spinny
January 4th, 2017, 07:07 PM
Shrewpaw bounded out of the den, sniffing the air. She felt bored and found a mouse that was placed in the fresh-kill pile. She ate the prey quickly and licked her lips, feeling bored. Maybe I could go hunting... She thought.

Reverie
January 4th, 2017, 07:13 PM

Backstory

Territory

Application Form

Name:
Personality:
Anything else:

My Forms:

Characters
List:
Apprentices: (CLOSED)
List: Jinxpaw (Shadow) Shrewpaw (Spinny)
List:
List: Fawnleap

Med Cat: Frostedsong (Breezecloud)
Med Cat Apprentice: Bluepaw (Shadow)

Name: Narcissusfade
Appearance (Picture preferred): http://www.siamesecatspot.com/himalayan/ (Top photo.
Personality: TBRPd
Anything else: N.A

Mistystream
January 4th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Mistystar opened her eyes, the bright sunlight seeping into her eyes as she blinked, trying to wake up. She walked out of the den, tired. She looked at Shrewpaw. "Well, aren't you up early." She mewed, licking her paw right afterwards.

Mistystream
January 4th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Name: Narcissusfade
Appearance (Picture preferred):
Personality: TBRPd
Anything else: N.A

(You've been added to the list)

Reverie
January 4th, 2017, 07:17 PM
(You've been added to the list)

(Tysm. Rp?)

Mistystream
January 4th, 2017, 07:20 PM
(Tysm. Rp?)
(Yeah, You're good to go. Do you mind having an apprentice?)

Reverie
January 4th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Mistystar opened her eyes, the bright sunlight seeping into her eyes as she blinked, trying to wake up. She walked out of the den, tired. She looked at Shrewpaw. "Well, aren't you up early." She mewed, licking her paw right afterwards.

Nar blinks, trying to get up.. "I'm lazy." she laughed.

Reverie
January 4th, 2017, 07:22 PM
(Yeah, You're good to go. Do you mind having an apprentice?)

(Not at all!)

Mistystream
January 4th, 2017, 07:24 PM
Nar blinks, trying to get up.. "I'm lazy." she laughed.
(Ok, I might give you Jinxpaw a bit later in the rp)

Mistystar laughed. "Well, I need a drink. I'll be back soon." She mewed, beginning to walk to the river.

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 4th, 2017, 07:25 PM
EclipseMoon was watching her clan

Reverie
January 4th, 2017, 07:27 PM
(Ok, I might give you Jinxpaw a bit later in the rp)

Mistystar laughed. "Well, I need a drink. I'll be back soon." She mewed, beginning to walk to the river.

(mmk.) Nar caught up to the leader, her sleek fur shone with the sunrise.

Mistystream
January 4th, 2017, 07:30 PM
(mmk.) Nar caught up to the leader, her sleek fur shone with the sunrise.

Seeing Nar walking next to her to the river, she turned her head towards her. "You thirsty t-" she was cut off by her body dropping into the water, soaking her pelt. She swam up to the surface, spitting out water and pulling herself onto the banks. "I really need to be paying more attention." She laughed, gently shaking the water off.

Reverie
January 4th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Seeing Nar walking next to her to the river, she turned her head towards her. "You thirsty t-" she was cut off by her body dropping into the water, soaking her pelt. She swam up to the surface, spitting out water and pulling herself onto the banks. "I really need to be paying more attention." She laughed, gently shaking the water off.

She rolled her eyes, laughing. "You ARE leader, y'know."

(Nar is really lonely lmao)

Mistystream
January 4th, 2017, 07:36 PM
She rolled her eyes, laughing. "You ARE leader, y'know."

(Nar is really lonely lmao)

She sighed. "I know, I was just really never ready for the job. It was just so sudden. I'm a klutz." Mistystar giggled a bit, before bending her head down to drink some water.

Shadow
January 4th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Jinxpaw sat in the apprentices den waiting to go see her brother

Bluepaw woke in the med den and stretched

Reverie
January 4th, 2017, 07:37 PM
She sighed. "I know, I was just really never ready for the job. It was just so sudden. I'm a klutz." Mistystar giggled a bit, before bending her head down to drink some water.

She giggles, "As am I."

Mistystream
January 4th, 2017, 07:41 PM
She giggles, "As am I."

Mistystar continued to drink water from the river, before touching a scale of a fish with her tongue. Instantly she bit down, killing the fish. She lifted her head up, setting the fish beside her. "I'd better set this fish in the fresh kill pile. It's getting quite low, and it's almost leafbare." She began to walk back to the camp.

Reverie
January 4th, 2017, 07:44 PM
Mistystar continued to drink water from the river, before touching a scale of a fish with her tongue. Instantly she bit down, killing the fish. She lifted her head up, setting the fish beside her. "I'd better set this fish in the fresh kill pile. It's getting quite low, and it's almost leafbare." She began to walk back to the camp.

She nods.

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 4th, 2017, 07:44 PM
EclipseMoon padded over to the middle of the clearing
"Im going to start border patrols." she said

Mistystream
January 4th, 2017, 07:48 PM
Setting the small fish in the pile, she went to the front of the camp to give Jinxpaw her mentor. "All cats old enough to set paw in the river, please come to the camp" She mewed fairly loud.

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 4th, 2017, 07:49 PM
Setting the small fish in the pile, she went to the front of the camp to give Jinxpaw her mentor. "All cats old enough to set paw in the river, please come to the camp" She mewed fairly loud.

EclipseMoon padded to a spot right next to mystystar

Mistystream
January 4th, 2017, 07:57 PM
(@Shadow I'm giving you a mentor right now)

We are gathered today for the announcement of Jinxpaw's new mentor. As I am getting fairly tired from mentoring two apprentices at one time." Mistystar stopped to take a breath. "Narcissusfade will be Jinxpaw's new mentor, but I will still be mentoring Shrewpaw, as we do not have enough warriors to do otherwise." She licked her paw, to see if it was still wet from accidentally getting soaked in the river. "Narcissusfade. Do you agree to being Jinxpaw's new mentor?" She looked at Narcissusfade, waiting for an answer.

Mistystream
January 5th, 2017, 12:18 PM
Bump

Reverie
January 5th, 2017, 12:20 PM
Bump

"I do."

Mistystream
January 5th, 2017, 12:49 PM
"I do."

"Very well then." She looked across the clearing for a few seconds before looking at Jinxpaw. "I would like a few cats to form a border patrol, although I do not care who goes on the patrol. There's been a bit of rogue scent on the rogue clearing lately, and I need some cats to go see if it's still there. If you find a rogue, kill it. Also, if anyone wants to go hunting with me, I'll be at the river." Mistystar began walking to the river to hunt.

Mistystream
January 5th, 2017, 09:18 PM
*Bump*

(this will be my last bump for a while because nobody's really responding)

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 6th, 2017, 02:02 PM
*Bump*

(this will be my last bump for a while because nobody's really responding)

EclipseMoon padded into the clearing
(Going to have her scent rouges)
MistyStar?" she meowed
"I have the patrol details."