PDA

View Full Version : Vineclan

Abstracted Dog
January 3rd, 2017, 08:29 PM
A place like no other, the territory of Vineclan is swampy and slimy. Cats here have to swim if they want to do anything, really. Though, their dens are perched in the trees.
But, their faith in their gods, Branchstar and his ancient clan is wavering. They haven't received any information about the floods that come every year.
Because of this, they have to stay in the trees and they cannot preform any ceremonies.
Will they ever survive without their customs?

One quick rule, only 3 cats per person please.

Ranks
Leader - Branchstar - me
Deputy - Splotchclaw - Tehderpyshoelace
Medic -
Medic App - Lotuspaw - me

Warriors -
Asterfeather - Aashka
Splashpebble - Kat

Apprentices -
Jinxpaw(eyes) - Shadow
Dartpaw(soul) - Yellowpotatos

Queens&Kits -

Elders -

Fourms -
Name:
Looks:
Perso:
Family? (mainly kits and queens)
Other:

Shadow
January 3rd, 2017, 08:34 PM
A place like no other, the territory of Vineclan is swampy and slimy. Cats here have to swim if they want to do anything, really. Though, their dens are perched in the trees.
But, their faith in their gods, Branchstar and his ancient clan is wavering. They haven't received any information about the floods that come every year.
Because of this, they have to stay in the trees and they cannot preform any ceremonies.

Ranks
Leader - Branchstar - me
Deputy - Open
Medic - Open

Warriors -

Apprentices -

Queens&Kits -

Elders -

Fourms -
Name:
Looks:
Perso:
Family? (mainly its and queens)
Other:

Name:Jinxpaw (Jinxeyes)
Looks:http://i52.tinypic.com/23rpvsk.jpg
Perso: TBRIR (to be revealed in roleplay)
Family? (mainly its and queens): unknown a rouge brought her to the clan
Other: no

Fallpotato
January 3rd, 2017, 08:36 PM

Ranks
Leader - Branchstar - me
Deputy - Open
Medic - Open

Warriors -

Apprentices -

Queens&Kits -

Elders -

Fourms -
Name:
Looks:
Perso:
Family? (mainly its and queens)
Other:

Name dartpaw (dartsoul)
Age 12 moons (a few days before warrior
Gender M
Looks black cat with blood red eyes and white paws.
Perso nice caring helpful but disloyal and bloodthirsty inside
Family nope
Other nope

Abstracted Dog
January 3rd, 2017, 08:37 PM
Name:Jinxpaw (Jinxeyes)
Looks:http://i52.tinypic.com/23rpvsk.jpg
Perso: TBRIR (to be revealed in roleplay)
Family? (mainly its and queens): unknown a rouge brought her to the clan
Other: no
Accepted :) she was added to the list

Abstracted Dog
January 3rd, 2017, 08:40 PM
Also, guys if you were not accepted, your character will not be added and I'll tell you what needs to be fixed. If you got no reply, you were accepted.
This is how I do the fourms now XD

Shadow
January 3rd, 2017, 08:45 PM
Accepted :) she was added to the list
Okay thank you

FlashFanatic
January 4th, 2017, 07:17 AM
Name: Splotchclaw
Looks: http://catbreedswithpictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/7298281814_dbccb2ac99_b_Tortoiseshell-cats.jpg
Perso: Splotchclaw is kind and independent. He just wants what's best for his clan, even if that means killing somebody. If you need help, he will help you out. If he seems threatening, keep in mind that he is a big fluffball on the inside.
Family? (mainly kits and queens) Open
Other: Can he be the deputy?

HwangHarin
January 4th, 2017, 09:14 AM
Name: Asterfeather
Looks: a flame fluffy cat with white spots all over and white underbelly
Perso: TBR'd
Family? (mainly kits and queens) nope
Other: nope

lyra
January 4th, 2017, 10:11 AM
Name: Splashpebble // Gingerstrike
Looks: here (s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/48/ff/f6/48fff6488cda4ed525d09c92d0bd585e.jpg) and here (www.nationalpetregister.org/photo-missing/47464.jpg)
Perso: TBRP'ed for both
Family? (mainly kits and queens): None but open
Other: Can Gingerstrike be medicine cat?

Silhouettes
January 4th, 2017, 10:12 AM

Ranks
Leader - Branchstar - me
Deputy - Open
Medic - Open

Warriors -

Apprentices -
Jinxpaw(eyes) - Shadow

Queens&Kits -

Elders -

Fourms -
Name:
Looks:
Perso:
Other:

Name: Rosestorm
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a7/72/89/a772896fd412b59aa1edb9acc604bb87.jpg
Perso: She is a huge Starclan believer, and thinks that the starry cats should have upmost respect. She is kind and soft-hearted and will help any cat in jeopardy. Rosestorm strongly dislikes any cruel or Darkforest believer. She strictly follows the warrior code, save one rule, and tries to never be a bad cat.
Family: All Open
Other: Is forbidden love allowed?

Socks
January 21st, 2017, 10:30 PM

Ranks
Leader - Branchstar - me
Deputy - Splotchclaw - Tehderpyshoelace
Medic -

Warriors -
Asterfeather - Aashka
Splashpebble - Kat

Apprentices -
Jinxpaw(eyes) - Shadow

Queens&Kits -

Elders -

Fourms -
Name:
Looks:
Perso:
Other:

Name: Mothflower
Moth is for her spotted pelt. Flower is for her sweet personality.
Looks: Bengal cat. (https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGZITr74I9spxhIiOTh3l0GwkoSyKQO jk_caMhPCAOquHxI51O3w:zoonarea.com/wp-content/uploads/parser/bengal-cat-outside-1.jpg) She has very light blue eyes. She is a moderately small cat, but with strong leg muscles. No scars.
Perso: She is a very sweet cat, not as optimistic as her brother but has her own dreams which she wants to follow. She loves all young cats and loves to care for the other queen's kit. She hopes to be a successful warrior and also raise kits of her own. She is very sensitive and its hard to control her emotions at times, seeming over emotional. She doesn't like most situations as she get nervous really easily. She is more shy than her brother but likes to talk to people. Its hard for her to make friends sometimes as she does get over emotional.
Family: Waspbreeze is her brother.
Other: Really wants kits; needs a mate.

Name: Waspbreeze
Wasp is because of his black stripes/spots, Breeze is for his swiftness.
Looks: Bengal cat. (https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXhYGwzta_j-gdl_Xjlulpa_dEwB-u9LEmlgVknvfDMOHgT3L0Xw:https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7333966_f496.jpg) He has bright amber eyes. He is a medium sized cat, a bit bigger than his sister, he has strong shoulders and big paws. No scars.
Perso: He is the optimistic type, always working his hardest to be the best. He has always hoped to be deputy and leader, taking his kit dreams into warrior-hood and using it to fuel himself to become the best. He is really friendly, he loves to smile and laugh and make others feel happy. He cares for everyone and will always try to cheer up a sad clan member. He is playful sometimes but when it comes to hunting for his clan he is very serious and forces himself not to come back until he has caught a few pieces of prey.
Family: Mothflower is his sister.
Other: nah