PDA

View Full Version : Wispy's Place (( Private ))

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 12:50 AM
Wispy, a 23 moon old loner who likes to keep others out of her territory, a large grassy field with a few giant oaks surrounding it. Not the friendliest loner around, your lucky if she let's you stay
~~~~~~~~~~~

Gone
January 3rd, 2017, 12:55 AM
Bismuth stepped onto the foreing territory, looking around worriedly, the tom was 25 years old, tall and everything a she-cat would want, and he was kind, really kind at that, he stopped as he smelled a scent. "H-Hello..?" He called in his deep voice, his green gaze piercing through his surroundings.

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 12:59 AM
Bismuth stepped onto the foreing territory, looking around worriedly, the tom was 25 years old, tall and everything a she-cat would want, and he was kind, really kind at that, he stopped as he smelled a scent. "H-Hello..?" He called in his deep voice, his green gaze piercing through his surroundings.

A sleek white and black striped she-cat wuiety padded through the long grass until she was a few tail lengths away from the unknown Tom " What are you doing on my territory love?" The she-cat asked

Gone
January 3rd, 2017, 01:01 AM
A sleek white and black striped she-cat wuiety padded through the long grass until she was a few tail lengths away from the unknown Tom " What are you doing on my territory love?" The she-cat asked
The tom turned his gaze towards the she-cat. "I-I simply got lost..." Bismuth admitted, sitting down, he looked pretty mad at himself for simply getting on a territory like if he owned it. "I'm sorry for simply budging in like that..." He added, tail wrapped around his paws.

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 01:04 AM
The tom turned his gaze towards the she-cat. "I-I simply got lost..." Bismuth admitted, sitting down, he looked pretty mad at himself for simply getting on a territory like if he owned it. "I'm sorry for simply budging in like that..." He added, tail wrapped around his paws.

She simply laughed " Aww another cat that lost there easy, how cute" weaving herself around the tom she asked " What's your name stranger, don't worry I don't bite...hard"

Gone
January 3rd, 2017, 01:12 AM
She simply laughed " Aww another cat that lost there easy, how cute" weaving herself around the tom she asked " What's your name stranger, don't worry I don't bite...hard"
His ears flattened slghtly. "My name is Bismuth... What's yours?" The tom asked, his brownish fur laying flat as he took in the look of this pretty she-cat. "You look pretty cute... You know." He mewed.

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 01:15 AM
His ears flattened slghtly. "My name is Bismuth... What's yours?" The tom asked, his brownish fur laying flat as he took in the look of this pretty she-cat. "You look pretty cute... You know." He mewed.

" The names Wispy, " She answered before sitting beside the tom " Your not to bad looking yourself Bismuth" the she-cat gazed up ast him with piercing Amber eyes

Gone
January 3rd, 2017, 01:19 AM
" The names Wispy, " She answered before sitting beside the tom " Your not to bad looking yourself Bismuth" the she-cat gazed up ast him with piercing Amber eyes
"That's a pretty cute name." Bismuth purred, gazing down in her amber eyes. "Wow... To be honest, I've rarely seen a she-cat as beautiful as you." He admitted, his tail was about to wrap around her side but quickly stopped, he didn't know how she would react...

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 01:22 AM
"That's a pretty cute name." Bismuth purred, gazing down in her amber eyes. "Wow... To be honest, I've rarely seen a she-cat as beautiful as you." He admitted, his tail was about to wrap around her side but quickly stopped, he didn't know how she would react...

A purr rumbled in Wispy's throat as she lightly cuffed him over the ear " And I've never met a Tom as sweet and Handsome as you Bismuth, I bet lots of she-cats swoon over you"

Gone
January 3rd, 2017, 01:24 AM
A purr rumbled in Wispy's throat as she lightly cuffed him over the ear " And I've never met a Tom as sweet and Handsome as you Bismuth, I bet lots of she-cats swoon over you"
Bismuth was a bit surprised as he heard the she-cat purr and cuff him over the ear lightly, he smiled and gazed down at her. "Could you be one of them..?" The tom asked with a purr, finally wrapping his tail around her side and licking the top of her head.

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 01:27 AM
Bismuth was a bit surprised as he heard the she-cat purr and cuff him over the ear lightly, he smiled and gazed down at her. "Could you be one of them..?" The tom asked with a purr, finally wrapping his tail around her side and licking the top of her head.

Wispy hadn't reacted harshly to him licking her head or curling his tail around her side " Maybe so, but how could I resist such a nice Tom" she purred " Its not like toms like you are seen around everyday"

Gone
January 3rd, 2017, 01:31 AM
Wispy hadn't reacted harshly to him licking her head or curling his tail around her side " Maybe so, but how could I resist such a nice Tom" she purred " Its not like toms like you are seen around everyday"
The tom's smile grew wider and he gently licked her muzzle. "I take that as a yes, even if you said maybe." He chuckled, his green gaze meeting her amber one. "If you want me to stay, you perfectly know that I can, you just have to ask." He added softly.

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 01:35 AM
The tom's smile grew wider and he gently licked her muzzle. "I take that as a yes, even if you said maybe." He chuckled, his green gaze meeting her amber one. "If you want me to stay, you perfectly know that I can, you just have to ask." He added softly.

Once the tom licked her striped muzzle she got up and tackled him playfully " well then Bismuth will you stay?" Wispy asked trying her best to keep the tom pinned down

Gone
January 3rd, 2017, 01:41 AM
Once the tom licked her striped muzzle she got up and tackled him playfully " well then Bismuth will you stay?" Wispy asked trying her best to keep the tom pinned down
Bismuth didn't even fight back as he was pinned. "Of course I'll stay, Wispy." He purred lovingly, running his tongue over her muzzle with a loud purr. "It's really nice here normally, but with you... It's just... Wow." He admitted.
(Last pist for tonight, I'll post when I'll wake up.)

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 01:48 AM
Bismuth didn't even fight back as he was pinned. "Of course I'll stay, Wispy." He purred lovingly, running his tongue over her muzzle with a loud purr. "It's really nice here normally, but with you... It's just... Wow." He admitted.
(Last pist for tonight, I'll post when I'll wake up.)

Wispy's ears twitched as he once again ran his tongue over her odd striped muzzle, purring "I'm shocked you don't have a mate, your quite the charmer" she purred

Gone
January 3rd, 2017, 10:17 AM
Wispy's ears twitched as he once again ran his tongue over her odd striped muzzle, purring "I'm shocked you don't have a mate, your quite the charmer" she purred
Bismuth pinned the she-cat down and gazed in her eyes. "Maybe I do have a mate." With that, he kissed her, entwining their tails and simply making sure that she was comfortable with the kiss, wasn't every cat that liked to be kissed.

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 10:46 AM
Bismuth pinned the she-cat down and gazed in her eyes. "Maybe I do have a mate." With that, he kissed her, entwining their tails and simply making sure that she was comfortable with the kiss, wasn't every cat that liked to be kissed.

(( God Sam ))

Wispy stared up at him wide eyed, uncertain on how she should react to the sudden kiss...

Gone
January 3rd, 2017, 11:27 AM
(( God Sam ))

Wispy stared up at him wide eyed, uncertain on how she should react to the sudden kiss...
((Deal with it))

Bismuth later pulled back, gazing in her eyes. "So, how was that, beautiful?" He asked, licking her neck lovingly.

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 03:53 PM
((Deal with it))

Bismuth later pulled back, gazing in her eyes. "So, how was that, beautiful?" He asked, licking her neck lovingly.

" U-Umm.." Wispy stuttered out not knowing how to respond to what happened just now...

Gone
January 3rd, 2017, 08:43 PM
" U-Umm.." Wispy stuttered out not knowing how to respond to what happened just now...
The tom gently licked her nose before getting off of her and smiling. "Why don't you take a seat." He invited, pointing to his side.

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 08:56 PM
The tom gently licked her nose before getting off of her and smiling. "Why don't you take a seat." He invited, pointing to his side.

(( I hate you Sam ))

getting to her paws and shaking her white and black striped pelt Wispy sat beside him "Do you do that to every she-cat you meet?"

Gone
January 3rd, 2017, 09:10 PM
(( I hate you Sam ))

getting to her paws and shaking her white and black striped pelt Wispy sat beside him "Do you do that to every she-cat you meet?"
((Ok))

Bismuth shook his head. "Only to you, beautiful." He whispered in her ear and kissed the top of her head.

GyreHaze
January 4th, 2017, 01:46 PM
((Ok))

Bismuth shook his head. "Only to you, beautiful." He whispered in her ear and kissed the top of her head.

Wisp cuffed him over the ear " Why me..!?" her words almost came out as a snarl

Gone
January 4th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Wisp cuffed him over the ear " Why me..!?" her words almost came out as a snarl
"You're unique, unlike those other she-cat, who think they're the prettiest." Bismuth mewed, licking her cheek. "And that's what I'm looking for, a unique she-cat." He purred.

GyreHaze
January 4th, 2017, 08:45 PM
"You're unique, unlike those other she-cat, who think they're the prettiest." Bismuth mewed, licking her cheek. "And that's what I'm looking for, a unique she-cat." He purred.

" And we just met, Down feisty Tom Down!" Wispy snarled treating him like a twoleg would treat a dog

Gone
January 4th, 2017, 08:50 PM
" And we just met, Down feisty Tom Down!" Wispy snarled treating him like a twoleg would treat a dog
The tom held her down. "Calm down, sweetie." He purred, pressing his nose against her neck. "I don't care if we just met." He admitted.

GyreHaze
January 4th, 2017, 08:52 PM
The tom held her down. "Calm down, sweetie." He purred, pressing his nose against her neck. "I don't care if we just met." He admitted.
unsheathing her Claws the she-cat raked her claws across his muzzle " S-Stop!"

Gone
January 4th, 2017, 10:04 PM
unsheathing her Claws the she-cat raked her claws across his muzzle " S-Stop!"
A bit of blood left his muzzle and this time, he firmly pinned her down, growling as he placed his claws on her cheek. "Why should I..?" He asked in a sweet tone.

GyreHaze
January 4th, 2017, 10:08 PM
A bit of blood left his muzzle and this time, he firmly pinned her down, growling as he placed his claws on her cheek. "Why should I..?" He asked in a sweet tone.

trying to push the Tom off her fear and anger filled her gaze " GET OFF OF ME!! YOU COME INTO MY TERRITORY AND TREAT ME THIS WAY!!" She snarled though the fear in her voice was noticeable

Gone
January 4th, 2017, 10:12 PM
trying to push the Tom off her fear and anger filled her gaze " GET OFF OF ME!! YOU COME INTO MY TERRITORY AND TREAT ME THIS WAY!!" She snarled though the fear in her voice was noticeable
Bismuth stood on top of her. "I came here with NO intention to harm you, but if you're only gonna try to claw me, I guess I could return the favor!" He snarled, gazing in her eyes.

GyreHaze
January 4th, 2017, 10:27 PM
Bismuth stood on top of her. "I came here with NO intention to harm you, but if you're only gonna try to claw me, I guess I could return the favor!" He snarled, gazing in her eyes.

" Your the one whose been licking me, kissing me, and pinning me down!! I'm only defending myself You fox hearted Tom!" Wisp hissed

Gone
January 4th, 2017, 11:43 PM
" Your the one whose been licking me, kissing me, and pinning me down!! I'm only defending myself You fox hearted Tom!" Wisp hissed
"Defending?! You defend yourself when someone attacks you, not when he gives you love!!!" The tom growled, glaring at her. "Fox-hearted, you had to go far to get that one out, did you?! I didn't do anything wrong, except showing you love!" Bismuth added.
(Off for tonight.)

GyreHaze
January 4th, 2017, 11:51 PM
"Defending?! You defend yourself when someone attacks you, not when he gives you love!!!" The tom growled, glaring at her. "Fox-hearted, you had to go far to get that one out, did you?! I didn't do anything wrong, except showing you love!" Bismuth added.
(Off for tonight.)

" Again we just met!!! And frankly I don't care what you call itni don't like it !!!" The she-cat snarled.

(( Aww

Gone
January 5th, 2017, 10:36 AM
" Again we just met!!! And frankly I don't care what you call itni don't like it !!!" The she-cat snarled.

(( Aww
He ignored her and held her pinned. "Look, I want to make you happy, so stop acting like an helpless kit." Bismuth mewed firmly.

GyreHaze
January 5th, 2017, 11:01 AM
He ignored her and held her pinned. "Look, I want to make you happy, so stop acting like an helpless kit." Bismuth mewed firmly.

(( -.- ))

" You'll make me happy by getting off of me and leaving my territory!!" Wispy cried, the she-cat hated this... The Tom scared her

Gone
January 5th, 2017, 12:46 PM
(( -.- ))

" You'll make me happy by getting off of me and leaving my territory!!" Wispy cried, the she-cat hated this... The Tom scared her
((Sorry, but I'm ending this here... She's too weird, just changing like that always... I hate that.))

GyreHaze
January 5th, 2017, 05:22 PM
((Sorry, but I'm ending this here... She's too weird, just changing like that always... I hate that.))

(( Annnd I hate you Sam :T ))

Gone
January 6th, 2017, 12:42 AM
(( Annnd I hate you Sam :T ))
(Well, please, make your character be mentally okay at least, the way she acts is like if she was bipolar...)

wren
January 6th, 2017, 01:10 AM
( I see that you guys are in a private roleplay, but I was wondering if perhaps I can join. I have been seeing this roleplay and both of you have stayed active with it picking it up here and there, I understand you must have something planned but I can bring in another Tom who also attempts to flirt with wispy and maybe irritates Raven and co's cat perhaps? I understand if you do not permit my entry to your roleplay. If not simply quote me so I know th carry on. )
Raven & Co Phonic

GyreHaze
January 6th, 2017, 10:57 PM
( I see that you guys are in a private roleplay, but I was wondering if perhaps I can join. I have been seeing this roleplay and both of you have stayed active with it picking it up here and there, I understand you must have something planned but I can bring in another Tom who also attempts to flirt with wispy and maybe irritates Raven and co's cat perhaps? I understand if you do not permit my entry to your roleplay. If not simply quote me so I know th carry on. )
Raven & Co Phonic
(Well, please, make your character be mentally okay at least, the way she acts is like if she was bipolar...)

(( Guys I kinda have sdsdome serious stuff going on in my neighborhood rn... Gun shots helicopters and police cars everywhere I'm freaking out and I need to get my mind off of it so if you wanna Rp let's start...please))

wren
January 7th, 2017, 03:35 PM
(( Guys I kinda have sdsdome serious stuff going on in my neighborhood rn... Gun shots helicopters and police cars everywhere I'm freaking out and I need to get my mind off of it so if you wanna Rp let's start...please))

Pho problem, I'm here for you if you need me )

Maximus a beutiful Tom was making delicate strides towards a thrush who sat by itself in the midst of the autum coloured grass. His tail lashed with a sudden interest and the russet coloured Tom stalked fourth. Gracefully. Suddnely with a flash of quick paws Maximus keapt his claws outstretched eyes focused on the bird that manages a squeak before he was on it.