PDA

View Full Version : Sheerkit's Home (Open)

doghouse
January 2nd, 2017, 10:29 PM
Sheerkit, a former RiverClan cat who kept her name, even though she's about six moons.

---------

Sheerkit sat back on her haunches. She needed to find something to eat, but she didn't feel like it. She sighed, flicking her tail, sending up a spray of powdery snow. Somehow, it reminded her of how she'd played with Nutkit in the nursery, but now, she was alone. Nutkit was gone, her mother lied, and everybody else was dead. Well, probably not Sapphirekit, though she supposed he'd be called Sapphirepaw now.

The loner dropped back on to all four paws, waving her tail across the snow for several moments longer, then she stood up and paced in front of her den, deep in thought. She was bored, and the smokey gray molly needed to talk to someone. It'd been awhile since she'd talked to anyone, and she was a bit too social to go so long without being around somebody.

The she-cat paused, then stepped forwards, her ears pricked. She thought she heard something, and curiosity gleamed in her hues, though it could easily be mistaken for a mischievous look. She slowed her pace, looking over her shoulder, now nervous. It could be a trap.... She thought, lowering her head and beginning to curl her lips back in the beginnings of a snarl.

“Mouse-brain! Now you could be ambushed!” Sheerkit hissed to herself crossly, lashing her tail, then looking around for whatever it was, even though she didn't know if there even was anything there, or if it was dangerous. She looked around, trying to look bigger and braver, and not like a target.

cute skeleton
January 2nd, 2017, 10:41 PM
sparrow watched from the bushes and let out a marrow of amusement then stepped out of the bushes and looked at her, his pelt was brownish red with white spots and green eyes. "maybe you should try getting there scent before you try to look bigger then what you really are" he meowed to her a hint of amusement in his eyes

doghouse
January 2nd, 2017, 11:13 PM
sparrow watched from the bushes and let out a marrow of amusement then stepped out of the bushes and looked at her, his pelt was brownish red with white spots and green eyes. "maybe you should try getting there scent before you try to look bigger then what you really are" he meowed to her a hint of amusement in his eyes
Sheerkit hissed, backing away, then stopped, collecting herself and calming down. She flattened her her fur and dropped the snarl, though her pale hues were guarded and her expression unreadable. She sized up the russet and white tom, narrowing her gaze.

The molly flicked her tail, then sat down, though her hind legs remained tense and ready to leap away. She remained silent, thinking up something to say in response. “Nobody taught me that stuff.” she said defensively, then looked down. She didn't like to offend others.

It made her feel guilty and uncomfortable when she did. “Who are ya?” Sheerkit added, flicking a smokey black ear and forming her head, as she often did when asking a question, though few others did, she assumed that she'd got if from her father, Oyster.

cute skeleton
January 3rd, 2017, 09:16 PM
"my name is sparrow short for sparrowkit and if you never been taught then why didn't you teach yourself" he sat down calmly looked her at showing he was no threat by keeping his claws sheathed and not moving a muscle more

doghouse
January 5th, 2017, 08:01 PM
"my name is sparrow short for sparrowkit and if you never been taught then why didn't you teach yourself" he sat down calmly looked her at showing he was no threat by keeping his claws sheathed and not moving a muscle more
Sheerkit hissed, her fur spiking up and she bared her teeth. She wasn't sure how much she liked him, but his name sparked her interest, and she couldn't help it. “I didn't teach myself because my trainer has been neglecting my training.” the molly snapped, passing her tongue over her lips in disgust at the thought of the lazy old cat in charge of training her.

She tried to push the cat out of her mind, and eventually forgot. This was her old home. She just visited occasionally, when she could sneak out of the Dusk Syndicate. She looked at Sparrow, her mistrust of him glinting like ice in her pale green orbs.

cute skeleton
January 5th, 2017, 09:11 PM
"then why don't you get another one or at least tried to teach yourself cats out here have to teach themselves with out a trainer" he meowed and gave his chest a quick lick then looked back up at her, his green eyes full of amusement as he watched her. he shifted his paws then put his tail over his paws as he looked at her carouse of how long she lived here and why she didn't live on her own.

doghouse
January 5th, 2017, 09:40 PM
"then why don't you get another one or at least tried to teach yourself cats out here have to teach themselves with out a trainer" he meowed and gave his chest a quick lick then looked back up at her, his green eyes full of amusement as he watched her. he shifted his paws then put his tail over his paws as he looked at her carouse of how long she lived here and why she didn't live on her own.
“I tried!” Sheerkit snapped, leaping to her paws, lips pulled back in a snarl. She lashed her tail angrily. She'd tried. She glared at him through narrowed eyes, and when she spoke again, a hint of malice laced her voice. “I tried for two moons. I learned several things. Like how to kill”. It was true. Those two moons were spent training herself to fight. While at it, she'd simply stolen the prey of others. She'd learned to kill so she would finally fit in. Now, she was learning to hunt.

Sheerkit sat down, hoping that she'd made her point clear. She lashed her tail angrily, every muscle in her body screaming at her to attack, but she forced herself not to. If he made it clear that the only thing that would shut him up was a wound, then she would attack, but only if. She continued to glare at him fiercely, not flinching.

NightWarrior4Life
January 7th, 2017, 08:40 AM
"Hello there kits! What are your names?" Fleck bounced over to the arguing cats.

doghouse
January 9th, 2017, 11:47 AM
"Hello there kits! What are your names?" Fleck bounced over to the arguing cats.
[CENTER]Sheerkit turned towards the new voice, her teeth bared in a snarl. “What makes you think I'm a kit?” she growled, her voice dripping with anger and menace, her eyes sparkling with a hidden emotion that she would try never to let show. It was a weak emotion that would get her killed, and weakness was not something she could afford to show. Not to anyone.[CENTER]

NightWarrior4Life
January 9th, 2017, 12:00 PM
[CENTER]Sheerkit turned towards the new voice, her teeth bared in a snarl. “What makes you think I'm a kit?” she growled, her voice dripping with anger and menace, her eyes sparkling with a hidden emotion that she would try never to let show. It was a weak emotion that would get her killed, and weakness was not something she could afford to show. Not to anyone.[CENTER]
"Alright! I'm sorry...but should you be out here? Do your parents know? Where are they?" He sniffed SheerKit, suddenly finding the answer to her fierceness. She was like him, one of them...either way there was no reason to show hostility towards her..."wait, I recognise your scent! You're from the Dusk Syndicate, don't worry, I am too!"

NightWarrior4Life
January 9th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Fleck now turned to the other kit, sniffing him too. "And what clan are you from?"

cute skeleton
January 9th, 2017, 03:24 PM
"I'm not from any clan my mother took me away from my clan and left me out on my own I have no home" he calmly meowed looking at the new cat trying to hide the sadness inside of him he new if cats needed to survive they needed to show no hint of grief that was one thing he had learned the hard way. "what is the dusk syndicate anyway?" he asked carouse he only new a bit of the clans but this was his first time hearing about this.

doghouse
January 9th, 2017, 04:08 PM
"Alright! I'm sorry...but should you be out here? Do your parents know? Where are they?" He sniffed SheerKit, suddenly finding the answer to her fierceness. She was like him, one of them...either way there was no reason to show hostility towards her..."wait, I recognise your scent! You're from the Dusk Syndicate, don't worry, I am too!"
She lashed her tail, not sure how that was supposed to make her not worry. That'd been what she was afraid of. Being found by some other member of the Syndicate! Now her loyalty could be questioned, although at least she would have a weapon against him. His loyalty could also be questioned. “How is that supposed to make me not worry?” the six moon old cat snapped angrily.
She lashed her tail, not sure how that was supposed to make her not worry. That'd been what she was afraid of. Being found by some other member of the Syndicate! Now her loyalty could be questioned, although at least she would have a weapon against him. His loyalty could also be questioned. “How is that supposed to make me not worry?” the six moon old cat snapped angrily.

NightWarrior4Life
January 10th, 2017, 09:48 AM
Fleck suddenly felt under pressure. He was taken aback by this cat's hostility but that was a good thing, he had allies yet no allies. "Oh sorry I-I didn't mean for it to sound like that...I meant you might have thought I was from another clan and..." He stared into her eyes. He felt a strange urge to laugh. "I'm sorry..."

NightWarrior4Life
January 10th, 2017, 09:50 AM
"I'm not from any clan my mother took me away from my clan and left me out on my own I have no home" he calmly meowed looking at the new cat trying to hide the sadness inside of him he new if cats needed to survive they needed to show no hint of grief that was one thing he had learned the hard way. "what is the dusk syndicate anyway?" he asked carouse he only new a bit of the clans but this was his first time hearing about this.
"A place for tough cats like SheerKit here! You can join if you like, we're always looking for new recruits...that is, if you can handle it. But then again what am I saying? You've survived out here for moons! You're defineatly a tough one."

doghouse
January 10th, 2017, 10:06 AM
Fleck suddenly felt under pressure. He was taken aback by this cat's hostility but that was a good thing, he had allies yet no allies. "Oh sorry I-I didn't mean for it to sound like that...I meant you might have thought I was from another clan and..." He stared into her eyes. He felt a strange urge to laugh. "I'm sorry..."
Sheerkit nodded, feeling satisfied with his reaction. She looked around, flattening her ears and muttering something quietly under her breath with the hoped that nobody could hear her almost rude remark about how he shouldn't be afraid of kit, and how cowardly he sounded. She sometimes wondered how cats like that ever survived in the Syndicate. She had a plan, and she had a place she needed to be, or her plan wild never work, and it was now or never. “Well, I've got places I need to be, so see y'all.” and with that, the smokey furred orphan ran off, plunging into a dark tunnel that led to a secret place only she knew of.

cute skeleton
January 10th, 2017, 06:13 PM
sparrowkit thought for a moment then after a bit "maybe I could join it wont harm anything" he meowed his voice had no emotion in it as he looked at where she went but didn't dare to follow instead he just looked back at fleck

NightWarrior4Life
January 11th, 2017, 11:20 AM
sparrowkit thought for a moment then after a bit "maybe I could join it wont harm anything" he meowed his voice had no emotion in it as he looked at where she went but didn't dare to follow instead he just looked back at fleck
"Good choice." He grinned. "Meet me here...tomorrow? I've gotta make sure everything is ready for when you arrive!"

NightWarrior4Life
January 11th, 2017, 11:23 AM
"Oh I-I...didn't mean for it to sound like that...I just thought...maybe..." He trailed off, with a feeling much like he was blushing. These kits, new cats all around him were making him feel new emotions his normal self wouldn't have accepted on it's own...these kits helped him remember that he was once a kittypet who wouldn't harm a fly...perhaps it wouldn't hurt to lighten up a little?

cute skeleton
January 11th, 2017, 07:36 PM
"Good choice." He grinned. "Meet me here...tomorrow? I've gotta make sure everything is ready for when you arrive!"

sparrowkit nodded wondering what he meant by make sure everything was ready, yet didn't question it instead he just stayed quite looking at fleck then looked at the sky "i should be going" he meowed not bothering to look at fleck instead he just got up

NightWarrior4Life
January 12th, 2017, 10:58 AM
sparrowkit nodded wondering what he meant by make sure everything was ready, yet didn't question it instead he just stayed quite looking at fleck then looked at the sky "i should be going" he meowed not bothering to look at fleck instead he just got up
Fleck nodded dismissal to the kit. "Hmm what an odd pair..." He muttered to himself curiously

cute skeleton
January 12th, 2017, 03:13 PM
he padded away into the bushes and disappeared heading home