PDA

View Full Version : Littlepaw, Pardus and Silverpaw's Tunnel

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 2nd, 2017, 08:59 PM
(This is a private thread
NEKO x LITTLE 4 LYFE)

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 15th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Silverpaw trotted into the tunnel where a small gap in the roof flooded the small cave with moonlight. He and Littlepaw had just snuck out of the gathering, and he turned to face her. "What do you think?" Moonfur

judas
January 16th, 2017, 03:10 PM
Silverpaw trotted into the tunnel where a small gap in the roof flooded the small cave with moonlight. He and Littlepaw had just snuck out of the gathering, and he turned to face her. "What do you think?" Moonfur
Littlepaw looked around at the tunnel. She turned to Silverpaw. "It's amazing..." She mewed. "How did you find this place?" She asked. The she cat sat down, and looked around. You don't think anyone followed us right?" She asked, flicking her tail.

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 16th, 2017, 03:48 PM
Littlepaw looked around at the tunnel. She turned to Silverpaw. "It's amazing..." She mewed. "How did you find this place?" She asked. The she cat sat down, and looked around. You don't think anyone followed us right?" She asked, flicking her tail.
"I.... Tripped," he said embarassedly. He paused. "Wait, I smell someone... Pardus?!" he exclaimed, eyes widening. The silver tom blinked at the sight of his brother, much more surly and scarred than the last time he had seen him. It wasn't hard to tell he wasn't ecstatic.

"You looked for her before your own brother?" hissed Pardus, eyes narrowed into furious slits. "You knew where I was, and you didn't even look for me after WindClan was liberated? No, you went off with a Clan cat, looked for her first. Did you even bother to tell me you were alright? Did you check if I was alive?" He rounded on Littlepaw. "And of course you didnt care, no, go over to precious little--What is it now--Silverpaw, who didn't even keep his name!" His claws sank into the ground.

judas
January 16th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Littlepaw walked in front of Silverpaw, her claws still sheath. "Pardus, Silverpaw didn't want to leave you... He just wanted to live in the clans. You didn't want to come, you had your chance, but you turned it away to live in the DS." She mewed, lashing her tail. Little paw narrowed her eyes. "Neko is happy here." She mewed. Littlepaws blue gazed swept around the room.

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 17th, 2017, 08:59 AM
Littlepaw walked in front of Silverpaw, her claws still sheath. "Pardus, Silverpaw didn't want to leave you... He just wanted to live in the clans. You didn't want to come, you had your chance, but you turned it away to live in the DS." She mewed, lashing her tail. Little paw narrowed her eyes. "Neko is happy here." She mewed. Littlepaws blue gazed swept around the room.
Silverpaw stepped up to stand next to her and whispered in her ear, "This is a really bad idea." Even if he was overestimating his brother, if anything came to a fight he would have a lot of trouble actually physically hurting anyone. Raising his voice, he said to Pardus provocatively, "Yeah, I do like it, a lot better than the Syndicate, thanks very much."
~
Pardus hissed. "You stay out of it," he said, turning back to her. He sank his claws futher into the ground--If he attacked either of them, his stupid brother could just heal them. Maybe if he healed himself to death... But that wouldn't help his cause.

judas
January 29th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Silverpaw stepped up to stand next to her and whispered in her ear, "This is a really bad idea." Even if he was overestimating his brother, if anything came to a fight he would have a lot of trouble actually physically hurting anyone. Raising his voice, he said to Pardus provocatively, "Yeah, I do like it, a lot better than the Syndicate, thanks very much."
~
Pardus hissed. "You stay out of it," he said, turning back to her. He sank his claws futher into the ground--If he attacked either of them, his stupid brother could just heal them. Maybe if he healed himself to death... But that wouldn't help his cause.
Littlepaw turned to Silverpaw. "I know what I'm doing..." She mumbled. Lashing her tail, she glared at Pardus. "Do you not have any feelings for your brother? He's Safer in the clans. When he gets sick, they would throw him out. The clans will protect him!" She mewed, keeping her head low. Her gaze locked with Pardus, hissing under her breath. "I bet you once, I'll do it again.." She mumbled.

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 29th, 2017, 10:31 PM
Littlepaw turned to Silverpaw. "I know what I'm doing..." She mumbled. Lashing her tail, she glared at Pardus. "Do you not have any feelings for your brother? He's Safer in the clans. When he gets sick, they would throw him out. The clans will protect him!" She mewed, keeping her head low. Her gaze locked with Pardus, hissing under her breath. "I bet you once, I'll do it again.." She mumbled.
The silver tomcat shook with rage, but when he spoke his tone was dangerously calm. "You assume the worst of the best and the best of the worst! Some day we will rule the Clans!" Pardus hissed, lunging at her with claws unsheathed, ears flat in the oci's fury.
-
Silverpaw pressed closer to his--What do I call this?-- friend and, when his brother attacked, jumped forwards and the hooked claws of his the other cat collided with his head, knocking Silverpaw down.

judas
January 30th, 2017, 06:33 AM
The silver tomcat shook with rage, but when he spoke his tone was dangerously calm. "You assume the worst of the best and the best of the worst! Some day we will rule the Clans!" Pardus hissed, lunging at her with claws unsheathed, ears flat in the oci's fury.
-
Silverpaw pressed closer to his--What do I call this?-- friend and, when his brother attacked, jumped forwards and the hooked claws of his the other cat collided with his head, knocking Silverpaw down.
Littlepaw dodged to the side, rolling over. Her pelt became covered with dirt. "You cats have no respect for each other! How will you rule if you kill of your cats before they have a chance to fight?!" She hissed. Littlepaw jumped up, Rakeing her claws Down Pardus's back. "Leave the clans alone!" She hissed.