PDA

View Full Version : Modern Magic

SkyHeart
October 7th, 2016, 02:42 PM
For hundreds of years, people have believed that humans were the only type of people that roamed the Earth and nobody else. They believed that they lived the same normal lives as they did today. What people today don't know is that magic exists, but it was more known way back then when humans saw magic as a normal thing. Special people who had magical abilities and those who were able to use magic were called Wizards. They were powerful beings who lived alongside humans and have helped them for such a long time. Wizards were very popular back then... that is until they mysteriously disappeared. Ever since that moment happened, humans have slowly changed their ways of life and have made magic and Wizards seem like obsolete, and nothing more of a fairytale. In today's world, you can hear some things about magic, but only in entertainment. Humans may have erased magic in their memories, but it's still real. Wizards are everywhere, but due to humanity's changes, they simply blend in with the normal humans, hiding their secrets. Turns out that they didn't die off, but they just stayed hidden.

So basically, this is about Wizards in the modern world. They live normal lives except nobody knows that they have magic. They have to keep it a secret in order for nobody to get suspicious, since society has changed their ways. It is very rare for a Wizard to reveal their secret, but when they do, they tell it to someone they highly trust... So I guess this is somewhat based off of Wizards of Waverly Place XD (I MISS THAT SHOW DX) But anyway, lets get to the types of Wizards!

Normal Wizard: These wizards can do what most Wizards do, which are casting spells, making potions, etc.

Elemental Wizards: These Wizards mainly specialize in using elements, except each Wizard can specialize in one element, like dark, light, water, etc. It seems like a little, but they have a lot of spells to use.

Summoners: These Wizards don't have the abilities that the other two Wizards have. Instead, they specialize in summoning creatures and people who are other species. They can do this with cards and use the species that they summon for many things. (Think of it as what Lucy does from Fairy Tail XD)

Within those categories, there are two versions of them. The Summoners are the only exception to this.Most Wizards are born with no magic whatsoever, and they must learn and be able to use magic with a wand and spellbooks of their own. They're called Wand Weilders. The other type is VERY rare to have, but these Wizards are born with magic inside them, meating that they don't need a wand. They can just use their hands. These Wizards will still need their own spellbooks. These Wizards are called Free-Hand Wizards.

Lastly, we have the remaining two species who aren't Wizards. The first one is humans. Just normal average people. It is very rare for a human to be able to become a Wizard, but they don't truly have tested capacity to learn magic. The second species are just other species, like vampires, wolves, cat people, etc. These species are very rare to find, and they were born in other worlds with their kind. It were the Wizards who opened a gateway to allow them to roam the Earth and live normal lives like them. Just like Wizards, they have to keep a secret and hide their true identities. They are disguised as humans but can still transform back into their ordinary forms. Some can be summoned by Summoners.

That's what you'll need to know about this RP! I'll state some things about the types and things once I make the forms! They're coming soon!

SkyHeart
October 7th, 2016, 02:55 PM
(I will allow an unlimited amount of humans, Normal Wizards, Elemental Wizards, and Wand Wielders. I only want a low amount of Free-Hand Wizards. I will allow a lot of other species, but not that much.)

Form for Wizards:

Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Normal Wizard, Summoner, or Elemental? (If Elemental, what element do you have?):

Wand Wielder or Free-Hand?(Does not count for Summoners):

Wand Look:

Spellbook Look:

Relationships:

Other:

Questions:

Form for Other Species:

Name:

Personality:

Human Appearance:

Real Appearance:

Species:

Powers(Must be related to species. If species is made up, you can make up their powers. DON'T BE OP):

Where Did You Come From?:

Are You Allowed to be Summoned? If So, What Spell Must be Said to Summon You?:

Relationships:

Other:

Questions:

Form for Humans:

Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Do You Believe in Magic?:

Relationships:

Other:

Questions:

(My form is coming soon! Have fun! X3)

SkyHeart
October 7th, 2016, 03:22 PM
(Bump XC)

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 03:28 PM
Name: Nala, But since her element is Shadow Magic, Most people call her Shadow

Personality: Shes funny, calm, brave

Appearance: Black hair with white stripes in it, black clothes

Normal Wizard or Elemental? (If Elemental, what element do you have?): Element, Shadow

Wand Wielder or Free-Hand?: Free-Hand?

Wand Look: Shes Free-Hand

Spellbook Look: Its a black book, with a moon on the front

Relationships: She dont know any of her family. She can have a crush and crusher.

Other: Nope

Questions: Nope

SkyHeart
October 7th, 2016, 03:35 PM
(Accepted!)

oats
October 7th, 2016, 03:38 PM
{could i reserve a free-hand wizard? ty~}

SkyHeart
October 7th, 2016, 03:44 PM
(Sure!)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 7th, 2016, 03:50 PM
Name:Katherine Reese (my real name:cool2:)

Personality:She is calm,but is stubborn.She hates to be interrupted by people.Katherine hesitates often,causing her to miss chances.

Appearance:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/7c/77/c5/7c77c564bd5f6c0338b668e047d88bfa.jpg

Normal Wizard or Elemental? (If Elemental, what element do you have?):Elemental,and she controls water.

Wand Wielder or Free-Hand?:free hand

Wand Look:none

Spellbook Look:http://http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/thesabrinatheteenagewitch/images/b/b7/Ph6-600.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120424220418

Relationships:none yet but open for all

Other:nope.

Questions:can someone be her sibling or best friend?

:blue:
October 7th, 2016, 03:58 PM
Name: Lucy // Karson

Personality: TBRP // TBRP

Appearance: https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-2vqOgxtM7qc/UrJi672kWbI/AAAAAAAAKa8/GFlgJHx3m44/w800-h640/ice%2Bwinter%2Bsnow%2Bcoffee%2Bbrown%2Beyes%2Bpurp le%2Bhair%2Bseifuku%2Banime%2Bscarfs%2Bpurple%2Bey es%2Banime%2Bgirls%2Bblack%2Bhai_www.wallpaperhi.c om_59.jpg (( Lucy on the left, Karson on the right))

Do You Believe in Magic?: No // In a way I guess

Relationships: Open // Open,

Other: They're fraternal twins BTW

SkyHeart
October 7th, 2016, 04:00 PM
(Both accepted! Two more spaces are open for Free-Hand Wizards!)

Panic
October 7th, 2016, 04:11 PM
Name: Gemini {Human names Spade and Clover}
Personality:Clever, cautious, and optimistic.
Human Apperance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d8/5b/ed/d85bedb90f858637313fa071abbfe62d.jpg
Real Apperance: http://img09.deviantart.net/26ea/i/2013/172/4/9/cm__time_twins_by_yukikachan-d6a2t9g.png
Species: Constellion {Personafied Constallation}
Powers: Teleportation, telepathy, and on the most starry nights of the year, mind control.
Origin: The stars
Other: Gemini can be summoned with a certain spell- and she is basically one person in two bodies. Oh yeah! The spell is Gemini Gemini, come to me chanted on the night of the new moon.

October 7th, 2016, 04:20 PM
((YOU GAVE ME AN IDEA FENRIS))

Form for Other Species:

Name: Ashlynn F. Jones, Or America

Age: Really old...uh...400 years I guess? Though she looks around 16

Personality: TBRP

Human Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/0d/60/50/0d605007c61bf9fc5d3189d85c86fc6a.jpg

Real Appearance: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/2phetalia/images/3/3c/2p_fem_america_by_jcwhetalia-d7jd5oq.png/revision/latest?cb=20160404015400

Species: Personification of a country ((CUZ I CAN))

Powers(Must be related to species. If species is made up, you can make up their powers. DON'T BE OP): None really

Where Did You Come From?: Uh...she just sorta...appeared one day

Relationships: Open

Other: None, other than she carries a baseball bat around with her

Questions: None

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 7th, 2016, 04:23 PM
[ QUOTE=SkyHeart;2182](Both accepted! Two more spaces are open for Free-Hand Wizards!)[/QUOTE] nice... should we start rp now?

Panic
October 7th, 2016, 04:23 PM
[ QUOTE=✨Blue Wishes✨;2221][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]((YOU GAVE ME AN IDEA FENRIS))

wink wink

SkyHeart
October 7th, 2016, 04:26 PM
(ACCEPTED! I JUST GOT A NEW IDEA FOR A NEW TYPE OF WIZARD X3 And you guys can start! I have to make my form! XD)

Panic
October 7th, 2016, 04:28 PM
{Yay starting}

October 7th, 2016, 04:33 PM
Lucy glanced over at her twin, who's brown hair was wavering, her scarf swaying back and forth, Karson pushed her hands in her pockets, though she said nothing, brown hair glittering with a few flecks of silver that had appeared after a glitter accident that morning, which Lucy was trying to forget

Ashlynn gritted her teeth, pushing her hands in the pockets, looking around, being a few hundred years old, she had seen this town change in so many ways, since it was first founded, her white tank top covered with her brown jacket from WW2, which she just wore, it felt almost like a trademark, even all those years later

Panic
October 7th, 2016, 04:34 PM
Spade's green eyes were pinned on her twin. Transform already, Gemini. Come on, we have a world to explore. She sighed, before the starry form of her sister was replaced with the long blond hair of her human form. "Let's go, Spade." The duo stepped out of their home and into the human world.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 7th, 2016, 04:34 PM
Katherine was sitting on top of an roof of an bus stop,looking down at everyone there.ON her back,were sprouted water wings and took off,soaring through the air,careful not to be seen.She landed on a red roof,slid down to her house,and went inside.Katherine turned her TV on,changing it to anime,and proceeded to make pizza rolls.She looked outside her window,to see her pet cat,Shadow,sitting on the fence."Shadow..." She sighs and goes to get her inside.

SkyHeart
October 7th, 2016, 04:38 PM
(Just added a new type of Wizard! A Summoner! X3 I also updated the forms for the Wizards and other species. It's all on page 1 XD ON TO MY FORM!)

FOXXRR
October 7th, 2016, 04:39 PM
Form

Name: Voikxvelph(chose a horrible name but ok)

Personality: Passive, Pacifist, Kind, Crazy

Human Appearance: Bald, asian skin(Not to be racist), blue eyes. @ average height of a german

Real Appearance: A white cat with blue eyes, and shadowy wings

Species: Winged Cat

Powers: Magical Power 1, Sprint(can only use in cat mode); runs super fast.
Magical Power 2, Blowaway(can only use in cat mode); Blows away enemies far away(safely) in 100m~5km radius(can only use once per day)
Magical Power 3, Mend; closes up any open wounds or anything punctured. Does not heal(need medicine for that).

Where Did You Come From?: Alternative universe

Relationships: NOPE

Other: is color blind when in human form, and doesn't have claws(although in human form he has nails) nor sharp teeth

Questions: Is this ok?

October 7th, 2016, 04:40 PM
America's blue eyes flickered red for a moment, no revealing her true for, though it showed, her yellow hair wavering as she started to walk, her green skirt wavering back and forth as she walked down the sidewalk, trying to hide her eyes flickering red, though it was obvious to people who were looking closely at her face, though, thankfully, no one was looking there, at the blonde girl who looked pretty normal, though, in reality, she was anything but normal

SkyHeart
October 7th, 2016, 04:42 PM
(Accepted!)

Panic
October 7th, 2016, 04:42 PM
[ QUOTE=✨Blue Wishes✨;2239]Lucy glanced over at her twin, who's brown hair was wavering, her scarf swaying back and forth, Karson pushed her hands in her pockets, though she said nothing, brown hair glittering with a few flecks of silver that had appeared after a glitter accident that morning, which Lucy was trying to forget

Ashlynn gritted her teeth, pushing her hands in the pockets, looking around, being a few hundred years old, she had seen this town change in so many ways, since it was first founded, her white tank top covered with her brown jacket from WW2, which she just wore, it felt almost like a trademark, even all those years later[/QUOTE]

The twins were wandering down the street when they crashed into another pair of twins. "Oh-oh! Sorry!" Gemini couldn't help but feel an instinctual sort of bond with the two, since she was the true pair of twins.

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 04:44 PM
Shadow looked up her brown eyes looking into the sun. " I'm Going in the shadows where its dark." She thought to herself, and went out of the sun, and sat under the shadow of a oak tree.

October 7th, 2016, 04:45 PM
Lucy and Karson looked at the twins, "No..it's our fault, we weren't watching" they said in unison, turning red, "Sorry!" They added quickly, Lucy quiet, while Karson was still red as she looked at the twin

October 7th, 2016, 04:47 PM
[ QUOTE=Aashka;2267]Shadow looked up her brown eyes looking into the sun. " I'm Going in the shadows where its dark." She thought to herself, and went out of the sun, and sat under the shadow of a oak tree.[/QUOTE]

Amercia looked around, and saw someone under a tree, She doesn't look familiar, maybe she's one of the wizards who live in this area she didn't say anything aloud, she knew this town's history, she had lived, through most of it, along with other things as well, her blue eyes turning red for a split moment as she looked at Shaddow

Panic
October 7th, 2016, 04:48 PM
"We weren't either." Both girls spoke in unison, and Clover took note of Karson's stares. "I'm Ge-I mean Clover, and she's my twin sister, Spade."

October 7th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Both girls nodded, "Lucy" "Karson" both girls said their names separately, "Fraternal twins" they added in unison, Lucy's short hair, and Karson's long hair wavering for a small moment

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 04:53 PM
Shadow looked up her brown eyes looking into the sun. " I'm Going in the shadows where its dark." She thought to herself, and went out of the sun, and sat under the shadow of a oak tree.

Amercia looked around, and saw someone under a tree, She doesn't look familiar, maybe she's one of the wizards who live in this area she didn't say anything aloud, she knew this town's history, she had lived, through most of it, along with other things as well, her blue eyes turning red for a split moment as she looked at Shaddow

Even through Shadow had her eyes closed she felt like someone was watching her, she opened her eyes, and glanced around and saw Amercia.

Panic
October 7th, 2016, 04:53 PM
"Identical." The group fell into an uncomfortable silence for a moment, before Spade added. "We-we're new around here...mind giving us a tour?"

SkyHeart
October 7th, 2016, 04:55 PM
Name: Melody//Daisy

Personality: Both TBRPED

Appearance: Melody is skinny and has light skin. Her height is somewhat average, although a little shorter. She has blue eyes and straight light brown hair. She wears a blue tank top with a black and white striped sweater. Melody also has jeans, black sneakers, and blue heart earrings.//Daisy is a little girl who has a thin build and light skin, as well as blonde hair that are in a pigtail style, decorated with pink flowers. Daisy has green eyes and wears a pink dress with daisies printed on it and a yellow belt. Lastly, Daisy has pink flats.

Normal Wizard, Summoner, or Elemental? (If Elemental, what element do you have?):Normal Wizard//Summoner

Wand Wielder or Free-Hand?(Does not count for Summoners): Wand Weilder//N/A

Wand Look: A silver wand with blue gems decorated around it. The top is a crystal blue gem. It has swirls engraved in it.//N/A

Spellbook Look: A book with the same style as the wand. It has a silver cover with a blue bookmark in it and a blue heart on the cover.//N/A

Relationships: No

Other: NEIN

Questions: Nu

October 7th, 2016, 05:05 PM
America saw Shaddow looking a tree her, and she took a few steps towards the wizard, her eyes now red, though no other part of her showed her actual form, a calm emotion on her face

aleka!
October 7th, 2016, 05:05 PM
(Still accepting?

Name: Mira

Personality: She's mostly calm and collected, but she can easily get snappy and aggressive.

Human Appearance: an short, but slightly long legged girl, with silvery blond hair dyed an teal color at the tips. Her skin is slightly tanned.

Real Appearance: https://www.google.com/search?q=water+dragon&rlz=1C1AOHY_enUS708US708&espv=2&biw=1024&bih=505&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwitmbzC2MnPAhXMOT4KHXKJALEQ_AUIBigB#imgr c=HJzZ9ozZqeXhVM%3A

Species: Water Drake

Powers(Must be related to species. If species is made up, you can make up their powers. DON'T BE OP): she can breath underwater, in human and drake form, as well as see fairly well in the dark. In drake form, she can spit an boiling mist, that is really just hot water.

Where Did You Come From?: An ocean from another world.

Are You Allowed to be Summoned? If So, What Spell Must be Said to Summon You?:

Relationships: uh... open..

Other: Nothin'

Questions: None.)

October 7th, 2016, 05:06 PM
[ QUOTE=Fenris;2287]"Identical." The group fell into an uncomfortable silence for a moment, before Spade added. "We-we're new around here...mind giving us a tour?"[/QUOTE]

The girls smiled, "Sure," they said, smiling, their wait wavering under their scarves, twining hands calmly

Panic
October 7th, 2016, 05:10 PM
"All right! So, where to first?" Clover began chattering to the other twins, and Spade couldn't help but sigh. Cool it, Clover. Awh, why? They don't mind!

October 7th, 2016, 05:12 PM
Both twins thought for a moment, "Maybe the school? If you want to go there anyhow..." they said, shrugging, despite being fraternal, their actions were pretty much the same as the other twin's

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 05:14 PM
America saw Shaddow looking a tree her, and she took a few steps towards the wizard, her eyes now red, though no other part of her showed her actual form, a calm emotion on her face
Shadow narrowed her eyes as she came closer.

Panic
October 7th, 2016, 05:17 PM
"What's a- OW! Hey, stop it, Spade!" Spade glared at her twin. SCHOOL is where earthies learn, fool. "We were homeschooled... pardon her ridiculous. We'd love to."

October 7th, 2016, 05:23 PM
"We're exactly the same" Karson smiled, Lucy shrugging, "Anyhow, follow us!" The girl smiled, grabbing her twin's hand and turning in the direction of the school happily

America saw Shaddow narrow her eyes, and she sighed, holding in a laugh, "I ain't gonna hurt you" she finally said, almost summoning a baseball bat from this air, strings of her dirty-blonde hair turning brown, "Ashlynn" she said, leaning on the end of the bat, the smirk on her face unmistakable

Panic
October 7th, 2016, 05:26 PM
[ QUOTE=✨Blue Wishes✨;2323]"We're exactly the same" Karson smiled, Lucy shrugging, "Anyhow, follow us!" The girl smiled, grabbing her twin's hand and turning in the direction of the school happily

America saw Shaddow narrow her eyes, and she sighed, holding in a laugh, "I ain't gonna hurt you" she finally said, almost summoning a baseball bat from this air, strings of her dirty-blonde hair turning brown, "Ashlynn" she said, leaning on the end of the bat, the smirk on her face unmistakable[/QUOTE]

"Let's go!" Clover grabbed her sister's hand and followed the twins, ignored her groans in protest or her mental shout- 'I can move myself!'

Cubonez
October 7th, 2016, 05:27 PM
Name: Red

Personality: TBRP, Im too lazy to explain xP

Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/01/6f/ef/016fef04cd181f6b5c949fa6353c8876.jpg *shrugs* His eyes are just blue tho

Normal Wizard, Summoner, or Elemental? (If Elemental, what element do you have?): Summoner, he loves cats

Wand Wielder or Free-Hand?(Does not count for Summoners): N/A

Wand Look: N/A

Spellbook Look: http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/521181AikensBook.jpg

Relationships: None, but open

Other: N/A

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 05:28 PM
"We're exactly the same" Karson smiled, Lucy shrugging, "Anyhow, follow us!" The girl smiled, grabbing her twin's hand and turning in the direction of the school happily

America saw Shaddow narrow her eyes, and she sighed, holding in a laugh, "I ain't gonna hurt you" she finally said, almost summoning a baseball bat from this air, strings of her dirty-blonde hair turning brown, "Ashlynn" she said, leaning on the end of the bat, the smirk on her face unmistakable

"Shadow." She said simply, moving her fingers, a bit of shadows come weaving through the grass.

October 7th, 2016, 05:28 PM
The two girls smiled, rounding a block, they turned towards the school, Lucy looking at the courtyard, "Lucas J Macolouso High school, or just LJM" She said, smiling, while Karson nodded, her brown hair wavering calmly as she walked through the black gates to the high school

October 7th, 2016, 05:32 PM
America glanced at the shadows, the smirk still not being wiped off her face, walking behind the tree, she came out as a slightly tanned teenage girl with red eyes and brown hair, though none of her clothes changed, except for her skirt, which changed to a pair of short jean shorts, "I've heard some things about you, not from mortals of course" she said plainly, shrugging

((Can I have Amercia know the twins Fenris?))

Panic
October 7th, 2016, 05:33 PM
[ QUOTE=✨Blue Wishes✨;2341]America glanced at the shadows, the smirk still not being wiped off her face, walking behind the tree, she came out as a slightly tanned teenage girl with red eyes and brown hair, though none of her clothes changed, except for her skirt, which changed to a pair of short jean shorts, "I've heard some things about you, not from mortals of course" she said plainly, shrugging

((Can I have Amercia know the twins Fenris?))[/QUOTE]
{Sure!}

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 05:34 PM
America glanced at the shadows, the smirk still not being wiped off her face, walking behind the tree, she came out as a slightly tanned teenage girl with red eyes and brown hair, though none of her clothes changed, except for her skirt, which changed to a pair of short jean shorts, "I've heard some things about you, not from mortals of course" she said plainly, shrugging

((Can I have Amercia know the twins Fenris?))

"Have you." She said and the shadows shot up picking a apple from the tree, and dropping it, Shadow caught it taking a bite out of it

Panic
October 7th, 2016, 05:36 PM
[ QUOTE=✨Blue Wishes✨;2335]The two girls smiled, rounding a block, they turned towards the school, Lucy looking at the courtyard, "Lucas J Macolouso High school, or just LJM" She said, smiling, while Karson nodded, her brown hair wavering calmly as she walked through the black gates to the high school[/QUOTE]

"Who's Lucas Macoluso? That's a pretty cool name." Now Clover was daydreaming, as she looked up at the big black gates.

Cubonez
October 7th, 2016, 05:37 PM
(...bump..?)

Panic
October 7th, 2016, 05:44 PM
Bumpeh~

October 7th, 2016, 05:45 PM
"He was the founder of the school 80-some years ago" The two girls said, smiling, Lucy pushing her scarf around her neck, green eyes glowing calmly as she looked at her high school, a small smile on her face,

((Can I have America know the twins Fenris?))

Red eyes sparking, a small flame of amusement came into Amercia's eyes "Yuppers," she said, smirking, "Of course, they don't talk about things like that Shaddow isn't your real name and stuff like that" she shrugged, leaning on her baseball bat calmly, her red eyes narrowed in a happy kind of way

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 05:47 PM
"He was the founder of the school 80-some years ago" The two girls said, smiling, Lucy pushing her scarf around her neck, green eyes glowing calmly as she looked at her high school, a small smile on her face,

Red eyes sparking, a small flame of amusement came into Amercia's eyes "Yuppers," she said, smirking, "Of course, they don't talk about things like that Shaddow isn't your real name and stuff like that" she shrugged, leaning on her baseball bat calmly, her red eyes narrowed in a happy kind of way

Shadow had a quiver of laughter, but only for a few seconds. " Well, Shadow is not my real name." She said

October 7th, 2016, 05:49 PM
"I think I just stated that, it's Nala" America shrugged, "Well...I think since we might as well be referring to each other by nicknames, my actual name is America" she said, smirking, "Yes, the country" she added, rolling her red eyes boredly

Panic
October 7th, 2016, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE=✨Blue Wishes✨;2367]"He was the founder of the school 80-some years ago" The two girls said, smiling, Lucy pushing her scarf around her neck, green eyes glowing calmly as she looked at her high school, a small smile on her face,

Red eyes sparking, a small flame of amusement came into Amercia's eyes "Yuppers," she said, smirking, "Of course, they don't talk about things like that Shaddow isn't your real name and stuff like that" she shrugged, leaning on her baseball bat calmly, her red eyes narrowed in a happy kind of way[/QUOTE]

{Yeah she can}

"So, high school is like second school? After the first one? And before the third one?"

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 05:51 PM
"I think I just stated that, it's Nala" America shrugged, "Well...I think since we might as well be referring to each other by nicknames, my actual name is America" she said, smirking, "Yes, the country" she added, rolling her red eyes boredly

"Ya ya ya." She said

October 7th, 2016, 05:52 PM
"If you mean college by 'third school' then yes, but we have a middle school between elementary and High school" Lucy said, looking over at a group of girls for a minute, who seemed to be looking at them, though Karson tried her best to ignore them as well

October 7th, 2016, 05:53 PM
[ QUOTE=Aashka;2383]"Ya ya ya." She said[/QUOTE]
America just shrugged, "Mmhmm" she smirked, before jumping up in a tree, looking down at Shaddow, her red eyes gleaming mischievously, brown hair leaning against her neck as she rocked back and forth

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 05:55 PM
"Ya ya ya." She said
America just shrugged, "Mmhmm" she smirked, before jumping up in a tree, looking down at Shaddow, her red eyes gleaming mischievously, brown hair leaning against her neck as she rocked back and forth

Shadow brushed back her black and white hair over her ear and laid her head back

Panic
October 7th, 2016, 05:55 PM
[ QUOTE=✨Blue Wishes✨;2386]"If you mean college by 'third school' then yes, but we have a middle school between elementary and High school" Lucy said, looking over at a group of girls for a minute, who seemed to be looking at them, though Karson tried her best to ignore them as well[/QUOTE]

Clover noticed them too. "Hello!" She waved at them and sighed as they weakly waved back. "They don't put effort even into a wave... Sigh..."

SkyHeart
October 7th, 2016, 05:57 PM
(Recap please? XD And all who made forms are accepted!)

October 7th, 2016, 05:58 PM
Both twins blinked, "That's how they are...the drama queens of LJM" They muttered, not looking up from their feet, different colored eyes meeting each other for a minute, before looking away

America leaned in the tree, not saying anything as she left, not bothering to get out of her true form, her baseball bat swung over her shoulder as she started to make her way, the teen not erasing the smirk of her face

The Division
October 7th, 2016, 05:59 PM
Name: Oliver Queen [aka the Green Arrow]

Personality: TBRP

Appearance: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/OUaDTakFH0U/maxresdefault.jpg

Do You Believe in Magic?: No but he might

Relationships: Open

Other: Skyheart, you have failed this city! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it-m5ca3iFU

Questions: Can I do a Green Arrow Crossover?

SkyHeart
October 7th, 2016, 06:03 PM
(Nvm, I dunt need a recap! And all who made forms while I'm gone are accepted! But Division, I'm not sure about the Green Arrow crossover thing since he's not a Wizard or whatever else that's listed on my forms...)

October 7th, 2016, 06:14 PM
(( Division likes doing cross-overs in every RP he joins...but I'm fine with that...I'm just bored ))

FOXXRR
October 7th, 2016, 06:16 PM
Voikxvelph slammed his apartment door close. The electronic door made a melody as it locked. Taking out his fake Chinese iPhone copy, he drew a pattern that unlocked it and checked the weather forecast. It was unavailable since his phone only supported something that was much slower than 3G. He climbed the stairs down to the first floor, and as he went outside, he suddenly thought something weird... "Is there any other mystic creatures like me?" he said to himself as he breathed in not so healthy air.

Panic
October 7th, 2016, 06:19 PM
[ QUOTE=✨Blue Wishes✨;2402]Both twins blinked, "That's how they are...the drama queens of LJM" They muttered, not looking up from their feet, different colored eyes meeting each other for a minute, before looking away

America leaned in the tree, not saying anything as she left, not bothering to get out of her true form, her baseball bat swung over her shoulder as she started to make her way, the teen not erasing the smirk of her face[/QUOTE]

"Oh." A pause. "So where to now?"

October 7th, 2016, 06:20 PM
Amercia, being the 400 year old country with a 16 year olds personality, minded her own business walking down the street, the New Yorker-looking girl walking past mortals, her tan skin sticking out slightly, a smirk on her face

October 7th, 2016, 06:21 PM
"Library...I guess?" Lucy shrugged, "You should know where that is anyways" she said, smiling, Karson smiling and nodding, her long hair brushing against her back as she smiled

FOXXRR
October 7th, 2016, 06:48 PM
Voikxvelph walked to a library and saw two people looking at the building. He felt a strange aura rising from them but decided to ignore anyways. He wanted to read a book series that had more than 70 books, and this library had them all.

oats
October 8th, 2016, 02:01 AM
eyy
Name: pamela 'pam' nichols

Personality: i'm just going to.. tbrp it.... sorry

Appearance: pam is a lean, muscular individual of a somewhat short stature, their appearance denoting exactly what sort of a childhood they have experienced.
their features still possess the soft roundness of youth, although their hazel-gold gaze is sharper and more searching than most of their age. they also have shoulder-length auburn hair and favor shades of olive.
Normal Wizard or Elemental? (If Elemental, what element do you have?): Normal- favors plant-based magics.

Wand Wielder or Free-Hand?: free-hand.

Wand Look: n/a

Spellbook Look: a simple, leather-bound moleskin journal with a few stickers on it. has a sigil carved into the spine.

Relationships: idk? they're p much open for all

Other: nah

Questions: nah

SkyHeart
October 8th, 2016, 06:43 AM
(Accepted!)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 8th, 2016, 06:52 AM
Katherine goes back inside,and watches her animu.

October 8th, 2016, 07:08 AM
Lucy's hand pushed against the door, and held it open for the three people she was with, a small smile on her face as she looked at the shelves of books, her black hair wavering behind her

America grasped her baseball bat, seeing some others, she hid the thing, her eyes still a blood red, her brown jacket swaying back and forth as she walked along the sidewalk, a few people getting out of the personified country's way

oats
October 8th, 2016, 07:36 AM
Pam casually strolled into the library, their backpack slung over their shoulder as they idly hummed a light tune. The after hadn't brought many surprises- study leave gave them the time to finally curl up with a copy of the new Hemsley & Hemsley. Now that was a welcome change to their schedule. The day usually went like this: study, read, enchant, sleep. Just a little taste of the exhausting normality of the Wizard's life.
That is, aside from exams. Yeah. That really did put a spanner in the works. The short femme hopped up the stairs to the public Library, before pushing the door with a slight huff. (they weren't that athletic, jeez.) Pam trotted into the room, looking at the other newcomers for a fleeting moment before simply making a beeline for their desired book.

Cubonez
October 8th, 2016, 11:32 AM
Red stared at the ground, not bothering to shift his gaze. A cat stood at his feet, rubbing on his legs. The boy smiled shyly as the cat's purrs rumbled against his legs. Finally, the young summoner sat down next to the cat, petting the cat's head.
The motion caused the cat to purr even louder as it pressed against the human's hand.

FOXXRR
October 8th, 2016, 11:32 AM
'Oh no' he thought, as he went into the library 'I forgot my cap, now everyone will se i'm bald' but he was too lazy to go back. He picked up a few books from the kiddies section called Warriors and sat down on the reading section and started reading.

FOXXRR
October 8th, 2016, 03:24 PM
(Bamp)

FOXXRR
October 8th, 2016, 11:25 PM
(BUMP 'gain)

Panic
October 9th, 2016, 01:06 PM
[ QUOTE=✨Blue Wishes✨;3120]Lucy's hand pushed against the door, and held it open for the three people she was with, a small smile on her face as she looked at the shelves of books, her black hair wavering behind her

America grasped her baseball bat, seeing some others, she hid the thing, her eyes still a blood red, her brown jacket swaying back and forth as she walked along the sidewalk, a few people getting out of the personified country's way[/QUOTE]

"Wow, look at all of these! Cool, right Spade?" Her sister had disappeared, however, into the library's astrology section.

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 07:24 PM
Staring at the book, Voikxvelph remembered he couldn't read unless he was in his original form... Checking out the book, he looked around for anyone that might see him and walked towards the bathroom(To others, it will seem very obvious that he is hiding something). Once in the bathroom and the private stall locked away, he changed his form... A white feline with black wings. resting the book on the toilet seat, Voikxvelph began to read.