PDA

View Full Version : The Green Ferns Of Dawn (Interactive Adventure)

SnowFall(RosePetal)
January 2nd, 2017, 07:26 PM
"It won't be long." The cream-brown she-cat mewed, as she carried a small twig; with ripe, pale blue berries
at the end of it. The cat walking next to her had a fear scent in his fur. "Please. Swiftwing, this is Honeythorn
we're helping. It will be long," he sighed heavly "Do your absolute best, and make sure Honeythorn is safe and the kits are safe"
Swiftwing nodded back at Hawkfur "I promise."
Padding into the nursery, made of bushes and bracken, Swiftwing easy located Honeythorn. The dark ginger queen's belly looked
as it was going to explode at any moment, and her face had pain written all over it. "What took you so long
Swiftwing!?" She hissed, and another groan of pain hit her. "I'm sorry for the wait Honeythorn"
Swiftwing meowed. "Hawkfur, please wait outside of the den until I call you for anything alright?" The dark brown tom nodded and padded out the den.

It felt like moons before the kits were delivered, Honeythorn and her mate were both under great pressure.
"They're beautiful Hawkfur." Honeythorn purred as the three kits were suckling. One was a pale ginger she-kit with a white colored muzzle and the biggest,
the other one, a tom-kit had light brown fur with a dark brown underbelly and the last one, the smallest, had a dark-ginger color similar to Honeythorn's.
Swiftwing was tired. She never had a kitting this stressful before.
"One tom and the other two are she-cats." Hawkfur mewed with glee. "What should we name them?"

A) Featherkit(Pale ginger she-kit) Sparrowkit(Light/dark brown tom-kit) Flamekit(Dark ginger she-kit)
B) Lightkit(Pale ginger she-kit) Jumpkit(Light/dark brown tom-kit) Honeykit(Dark ginger she-kit)
C) Palekit(Pale ginger she-kit) Eaglekit(Light/dark brown tom-kit) Cherrykit(Dark ginger she-kit)

toriel
January 4th, 2017, 06:10 PM
C!

Hallowed Echo
January 4th, 2017, 08:43 PM
C!!