PDA

View Full Version : RoseClan With Skullclan

Madbadkitty3
January 2nd, 2017, 01:15 PM
This is Made by me And Mystery

ROSECLAN

A kind-hearted,:bloomingrose:,clan.These Cats are usually pretty good at hunting
And they don't bother other clans whilst hunting.These clan cats Are usually a orangy red
Color.The apprentices live in bright,old ruins and share prey together.Elders sleep in a cave
At the bottom of a mountain.The queens and kits live in a burrow next to the tree where the leader sleeps.there is 3 leaders,2 She's 1 Tom.
The deputy sleeps in a little burrow in a hill.:bloomingrose:The med cat and
Her/his apprentice(s) sleep in a hole close to the bottom of a tree.The RoseRock,a rock
With a grass patch where a rose grew, is at the the top of another hill.When the cats die,
They are sent to a large forest close to a field but far from The Other Clans.Kits become a
Apprentice at the age of 15 moons and then they are given there names,mentors and
They hunt for their first time.When you become a warrior,you are an elder 47 moons later.
The leader's name ends with rose,star or petal which is chosen when they become a leader.That one is for the females,males choose stem,pollen or star which they also choose.
Deputy chooses :heart,claw or dream when they become deputy.

You HAVE to fill in this form to RP :bloomingrose:

Name:
Mate:
Mother:
Father:
Sibling(s)
Backstory(very short):
Other(like collar,markings ect):
:flower1::bouquet2::bloomingrose:
My charecter:
Poppyfang
21 moons old
Warrior
Mate: ALWAYS OPEN.[until I have one.]
Mother:dead and ??
Father: dead and ??
Sibling(s):???
Backstory:she was born and 3 moons later,her mother and father died and her siblings where taken into a forest,leaving her alone.
Other:none

hope u enjoy RPIN'

Fallpotato
January 2nd, 2017, 01:27 PM

ROSECLAN

A kind-hearted,:bloomingrose:,clan.These Cats are usually pretty good at hunting
And they don't bother other clans whilst hunting.These clan cats Are usually a orangy red
Color.The apprentices live in bright,old ruins and share prey together.Elders sleep in a cave
At the bottom of a mountain.The queens and kits live in a burrow next to the tree where the leader sleeps.The deputy sleeps in a little burrow in a hill.:bloomingrose:The med cat and
Her/his apprentice(s) sleep in a hole close to the bottom of a tree.The RoseRock,a rock
With a grass patch where a rose grew, is at the the top of another hill.When the cats die,
They are sent to a large forest close to a field but far from The Other Clans.Kits become a
Apprentice at the age of 15 moons and then they are given there names,mentors and
They hunt for their first time.When you become a warrior,you are an elder 47 moons later.
The leader's name ends with rose,star or petal which is chosen when they become a leader.That one is for the females,males choose stem,pollen or star which they also choose.

Name
Mate:
Mother:
Father:
Sibling(s)
Backstory(very short):
Name:Thornpaw (thornstrike/Krakenpaw (krakenclaw
Role: what?
Mate: none none
Mother: nope nope dead
Father: dead
Sibling(s) krakenpaw/thornpaw
Backstory(very short): they were abandoned by father and mother and found by clan
Other has a scar on his eye/none

Madbadkitty3
January 2nd, 2017, 01:34 PM
If you are on Skullclan's border,post on 'SkullClan with RoseClan' please!

Madbadkitty3
January 2nd, 2017, 01:35 PM
Name:Thornpaw (thornstrike/Krakenpaw (krakenclaw
Backstory(very short): they were abandoned by father and mother and found by clan
Other has a scar on his eye/none
Ok that is accepted,u can roleplay!

Shadow
January 2nd, 2017, 01:54 PM

ROSECLAN

At the bottom of a mountain.The queens and kits live in a burrow next to the tree where the leader sleeps.The deputy sleeps in a little burrow in a hill.:bloomingrose:The med cat and

Name:
Mate:
Mother:
Father:
Sibling(s)
Backstory(very short):
My charecter:
Poppyfang
21 moons old
Warrior
Mate:??
Backstory:she was born and 3 moons later,her mother and father died and her siblings where taken into a forest,leaving her alone.
Save me an apprentice place please,I am touring a castle so I will make a form later

Madbadkitty3
January 2nd, 2017, 02:05 PM
Save me an apprentice place please,I am touring a castle so I will make a form later
Ok!

:iloveyou: by e

~Vixen~
January 2nd, 2017, 03:14 PM
Name: PetalRose // Dreampaw // Moonlace
Role: Leader // Med Cat App // Queen
Mate: Open for all ( REALLY WANT ONE FOR ALL )
Mother: Gingernose // Dragon // Gingernose
Father: Snailbreeze // Pignose? // Snailbreeze
Sibling(s) Moonlace // Open // Petalrose
Backstory(very short): She has no backstory really // She was kitting to a rouge and brought to this clan // nope
Other(like collar,markings ect): She has a flower crown but is feirce when comes to fighting // She has none // She has a lace necklace and crown

Shadow
January 2nd, 2017, 05:08 PM

ROSECLAN

Name:
Mate:
Mother:
Father:
Sibling(s)
Backstory(very short):
My charecter:
Poppyfang
21 moons old
Warrior
Mate:??
Name:Shardpaw//Cursepaw
Role:apprentice//apprentice
Appearance: https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/beautiful-unusual-white-grey-brown-tabby-cat-sitting-yard-looking-dirt-grass-looking-worried-intense-40580184.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8f/b2/82/8fb282e42dfa7322559896ead50abb17.jpg
Mate: open
Mother:unknown
Father:unknown
Siblings:Cursepaw,Shardpaw,Skullpaw,Jinxpaw,Jinxpa w and Skullpaw are in Skullclan
Backstory:Mother and father where rouges and the father liked skullclan while the mother liked Roseclan,they had a liter of four and each took two kits
Other: no

Madbadkitty3
January 3rd, 2017, 06:50 AM
Name: PetalRose // Dreampaw // Moonlace
Role: Leader // Med Cat App // Queen
Mate: Open for all ( REALLY WANT ONE FOR ALL )
Mother: Gingernose // Dragon // Gingernose
Father: Snailbreeze // Pignose? // Snailbreeze
Sibling(s) Moonlace // Open // Petalrose
Backstory(very short): She has no backstory really // She was kitting to a rouge and brought to this clan // nope
Other(like collar,markings ect): She has a flower crown but is feirce when comes to fighting // She has none // She has a lace necklace and crown
Yes,this is exepted,you can roleplay!
:bloomingrose:

Madbadkitty3
January 3rd, 2017, 07:03 AM
Just adding that roseclan warriors live in a forest near a river,and a waterfall is close to the clan territory,but not in there territory.The cats live in the Forest and hunt near the waterfall.they ussually hunt fish,as they are close to a waterfall and a river.Frogs are also hunted.Voles,mice,birds,squirells and fish are hunted in the territory though,as other cats from different clans may steal the hunted prey.Prey is called 'rosefood' and is eaten at moonhigh,sunhigh and midday,Warriors,deputies,queens and apprentices eat last,the leader
Eats before everycat and kits and elders eat after the leader.:bloomingrose::bloomingrose::music:.

Madbadkitty3
January 3rd, 2017, 07:07 AM
[QUOTE=Yellowpotatoes;110728]Name:Thornpaw (thornstrike/Krakenpaw (krakenclaw
Other has a scar on his eye/none[/QUOTE
Acepted!

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 3rd, 2017, 07:36 AM
Name: Sunwhisker
Role: elder
Mate: He had no mate
Mother:dead
Father:dead
Sibling(s) unknown
Backstory(very short):His parents died at a young age and he left where he lived and joined the clan
Other(like collar,markings ect): He has a long scar on his side.

Madbadkitty3
January 3rd, 2017, 08:33 AM
Name: Sunwhisker
Role: elder
Mate: He had no mate
Mother:dead
Father:dead
Sibling(s) unknown
Backstory(very short):His parents died at a young age and he left where he lived and joined the clan
Other(like collar,markings ect): He has a long scar on his side.
This is acepted!:D

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 3rd, 2017, 08:34 AM
Yay!!!)

Shadow
January 3rd, 2017, 09:21 AM
Am I accepted?

Madbadkitty3
January 3rd, 2017, 10:10 AM
ok now we can role-play!

PoppyFang was walking through the forest and suddenly heard someone eating the 'rose food'[prey].
"Hello, what are you doing near the rosefood?it is not time for that, you should be in your nest, you m..mouse-brained fool! "poppy-fang said.The cat did not reply...:bloomingrose:.As
PoppyFang walked closer the cat replied "you shouldn't be here either, your the mouse-brained fool! "the cat replied. "Who would know that you, my sister, would tell me to stop. I am not eating nor near the Rose Food, I am up on the tree ABOVE the rose food. Well, 'PoppyFang'?why are you here?". PoppyFang said "guarding the territory, what are you doing?". The cat yowled "NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS!". PoppyFang woke up and assumed it was just a nightmare, But it wasn't!

I'll finish tomorrow ok!

Madbadkitty3
January 3rd, 2017, 10:11 AM
Am I accepted? yes you are!

Shadow
January 3rd, 2017, 10:17 AM
Shardpaw and Cursepaw need a mentor)

Shardpaw was pacing around camp bored.He was looking for his sister who seemed to dissipear.

Cursepaw was in her hiding place away from her brother who always seemed to pester her.

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 3rd, 2017, 12:33 PM
Sunwhisker sat in the elders den, longing to get out of camp again. It's been moons since he left.

Madbadkitty3
January 5th, 2017, 01:32 PM
Am I accepted?
Yes you are :3

Reverie
January 5th, 2017, 01:41 PM

ROSECLAN

At the bottom of a mountain.The queens and kits live in a burrow next to the tree where the leader sleeps.there is 3 leaders,2 She's 1 Tom.
The deputy sleeps in a little burrow in a hill.:bloomingrose:The med cat and

Name:
Mate:
Mother:
Father:
Sibling(s)
Backstory(very short):
My charecter:
Poppyfang
21 moons old
Warrior
Mate: ALWAYS OPEN.[until I have one.]

hope u enjoy RPIN'

Name: Venomlace
Role: ?
Mate: Open
Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Sibling(s) Warpedfreight
Backstory(very short): Unknown
Other(like collar,markings ect): N/A

Madbadkitty3
January 8th, 2017, 05:39 AM