PDA

View Full Version : Custom User Title Glitch/Hacked

Clover
January 2nd, 2017, 01:07 PM
alright, something super weird is happening. I went to change my user title from "pancake queen" to "sea queen", and it didn't work.
Correction, it kind of did. Instead of "sea queen", it says "sea plebeianplebeianplebeianplebeain- on and on. Is this a glitch on my end, or can anyone else see this? Is it a staff prank, or is it a hack? I think it's way too specific to be a glitch, but i don't know. Help or a solution otherwise of any sort of very welcome and thanked!

Fel
January 2nd, 2017, 01:12 PM
for some reason, the words "queen" and it's more masculine counterpart are filtered with 'plebian' on the chatbox, and i'd imagine they've been filtered on the user titles as well, though i don't know the reason for this. unfortunately, the only thing I can tell you to do to fix it is just to change it ;u; apologies!

Clover
January 2nd, 2017, 01:15 PM
for some reason, the words "queen" and it's more masculine counterpart are filtered with 'plebian' on the chatbox, and i'd imagine they've been filtered on the user titles as well, though i don't know the reason for this. unfortunately, the only thing I can tell you to do to fix it is just to change it ;u; apologies!
thanks love! I tried typing queen in, and it came out diva, whilst plebeianplebeianplebeianplebeian came out plebeian.

paxil
January 2nd, 2017, 01:47 PM
i'm almost positive that it's a prank thing done by lunacross, as their entire profile is centered around the word king

Clover
January 3rd, 2017, 10:21 PM
alright, i'm going to ask here and hope the staff sees. whoever has forwarded this whole kabosh, could you kindly remove the filter and allow us to say the words "k i n g" and "queen''? just, please.

Hexict
January 4th, 2017, 06:20 AM
alright, i'm going to ask here and hope the staff sees. whoever has forwarded this whole kabosh, could you kindly remove the filter and allow us to say the words "k i n g" and "queen''? just, please.

Hopefully they will~

( this is the second time that i know of this happened ;-; )

paxil
January 5th, 2017, 12:42 PM
yep, my custom title has been destroyed. queen is now plebeianplebeianplebeianp lebeianplebeian (with a space for some reason???)