PDA

View Full Version : This is not the Life I Wanted

FlashFanatic
January 2nd, 2017, 12:58 PM
This is a short plot involving my character, Pineshadow, Gusty's character, Blizzardfoot, and fire♡'s character, Dovelight.

This is sort of a mini plot, so yeah.

Pineshadow was already in love with Blizzardfoot, but then {Cat 1, preferably TC} Finds out about Pine and Blizzard. So, they forget about each other, and move on with their lives. In between that and the next gathering, they find mates in their own clan, Dovelight and {Mate for Blizzard in RC}. Pineshadow and Dovelight have kits together. At a gathering, they bump into each other again, and pretend they never loved each other. But, when they go back home, they realize that they still love each other. So, they meet again, but this time, Dovelight sees them, and thinks that Pineshadow never loved her. So, she gets jealous, and goes on a rampage. She kills {Kit 1}, and threatens to kill another. In order to be safe, Pineshadow runs to Riverclan, and takes the kits with him. Blizzard and Pine have kits, and are happy. But, one day, Dovelight shows up, and goes on a blind rampage. Again. Pine and Blizzard then run away, take the kits with them, and become loners.

The rest is up to the roleplayers!

Roles:

Cat 1
Mate for Blizzardfoot*
Kit 1

I will have a kit finder later, for both couples. Blizzardfoot and her mate can choose if they want kits or not.
One thing about Blizzard's mate, he should be in RC, and he can be mad, or he can understand. It's up to the roleplayer.

The form!

Name~
Role~
Age~
Appearance~
Personality~
Other/Questions~
Roleplay Ex~

If you need any info, just contact the rper of the cat please!

Please, do no apply for the kits other than kit 1, for they are not in the plot.
Gusty
fire ♡

meraki
January 2nd, 2017, 01:52 PM
sCREECH
i like this plot a lot < 3
idk why i just love to roleplay evil murderers.
cx

FlashFanatic
January 2nd, 2017, 02:26 PM
sCREECH
i like this plot a lot < 3
idk why i just love to roleplay evil murderers.
cx
Heh.

FlashFanatic
January 3rd, 2017, 12:45 PM
Bump~

FlashFanatic
January 5th, 2017, 11:37 AM
Bump~

Reverie
January 5th, 2017, 11:44 AM
This is a short plot involving my character, Pineshadow, Gusty's character, Blizzardfoot, and fire♡'s character, Dovelight.

This is sort of a mini plot, so yeah.

Pineshadow was already in love with Blizzardfoot, but then {Cat 1, preferably TC} Finds out about Pine and Blizzard. So, they forget about each other, and move on with their lives. In between that and the next gathering, they find mates in their own clan, Dovelight and {Mate for Blizzard in RC}. Pineshadow and Dovelight have kits together. At a gathering, they bump into each other again, and pretend they never loved each other. But, when they go back home, they realize that they still love each other. So, they meet again, but this time, Dovelight sees them, and thinks that Pineshadow never loved her. So, she gets jealous, and goes on a rampage. She kills {Kit 1}, and threatens to kill another. In order to be safe, Pineshadow runs to Riverclan, and takes the kits with him. Blizzard and Pine have kits, and are happy. But, one day, Dovelight shows up, and goes on a blind rampage. Again. Pine and Blizzard then run away, take the kits with them, and become loners.

The rest is up to the roleplayers!

Roles:

Cat 1
Mate for Blizzardfoot*
Kit 1

I will have a kit finder later, for both couples. Blizzardfoot and her mate can choose if they want kits or not.
One thing about Blizzard's mate, he should be in RC, and he can be mad, or he can understand. It's up to the roleplayer.

The form!

Name~
Role~
Age~
Appearance~
Personality~
Other/Questions~
Roleplay Ex~

If you need any info, just contact the rper of the cat please!

Please, do no apply for the kits other than kit 1, for they are not in the plot.
Gusty
fire ♡

Name~ Freightbird
Role~ Mate for blizzardfoot
Age~ 30 moons
Appearance~ Black tom with icy blue eyes
Personality~ TBRPd
Other/Questions~ Nope
Roleplay Ex~ Freight padded around camp, limping unnoticeably. He had a vole hanging from his jaw.

Caligo Everton
January 5th, 2017, 01:49 PM
Should I sign up for a kit now or wait?))

FlashFanatic
January 5th, 2017, 01:59 PM
Should I sign up for a kit now or wait?))

Here (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2750) is one kit finder, for Dovelight and Pineshadow.

Hint: Click on the word Here to go to the kit finder!

FlashFanatic
January 7th, 2017, 06:55 AM
:rainbowllama:

Gusty
January 15th, 2017, 11:30 AM
(-bump-)

meraki
January 22nd, 2017, 09:19 AM
just want to bump this topic! we need more applications so we can choose <3

just want to say that "TBRP'D" will NOT be accepted. the character's personality is key when choosing roles. simply putting TBRP'd will likely have your character ignored or not chosen for the said role, as we need to know as much as possible about your character.

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 22nd, 2017, 09:33 AM
Name~ Birchkit
Role~ Kit 1
Age~ --
Appearance~ [ Ref 1 (http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/09415-Fluffy-silver-tabby-kitten.jpg) ] [ Ref 2 (http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/08505-Fluffy-silver-tabby-kitten.jpg) ] Birchkit is a fluffy silver/white tabby kitten with brown stripes, giving off the faint pattern of a birch tree (hence the name Birchkit.)
Personality~ Gullible, soft, and super kind, he believes anything you put into his head. He has a heart of gold, and would protect anyone and anything, even when it's completely beyond logic to do so. They are also extremely extroverted and hyper.
Other/Questions~ --
Roleplay Ex~
[Generally, I match the length of the person I'm roleplaying with]
The young cat's muscles tensed as he watched, and then, without any thought of the fact that he couldnt swim, jumped into the river. As he hit the freezing water he gasped, most of the air leaving his lungs. Struggling to stay afloat as he made his way to the kit, he felt the icy water soak his fur, chilling him down to the bone and making everything feel excessively sharp. The calico tom reached the kit just as the branch slipped out of the tree root's grasp and caught the kit, bobbing under the surface as the branch hit the side of his head. He came back up gasping, the kit firmly in his jaws, and pain seared through him and he felt as if he was going numb, his thoughts beginning to blur as his body tried to focus on self-preservation and his mind on the kit. No... Redpaw, the kit, the kit first. That is the most important part of the code. Move!
Redpaw tried to swim sideways, but between lack of skill, pain, and cold, all he could do was keep the kit out of the frigid water. A sense of solid resolution came over him as he realized he wouldn't be able to escape with the kit... but the kit could escape without him. Remorselessly, he boosted the kit towards the bank, ensuring that he was close enough to drag himself up. He stuggled against the merciless current, trying to prevent the kit from falling backwards, but felt his strength leaving him as we went under for the third time. The orange calico's short fur was heavy and sodden and he could hardly drag his way to where he could touch the bottom before he collapsed several tail lengths from the tomkit, shivering and panting. "Are y-you okay?" he gasped, struggling in a vain attempt to get to his paws, scanning for the kit. The young cat's muscles tensed as he watched, and then, without any thought of the fact that he couldnt swim, jumped into the river. As he hit the freezing water he gasped, most of the air leaving his lungs. Struggling to stay afloat as he made his way to the kit, he felt the icy water soak his fur, chilling him down to the bone and making everything feel excessively sharp. The calico tom reached the kit just as the branch slipped out of the tree root's grasp and caught the kit, bobbing under the surface as the branch hit the side of his head. He came back up gasping, the kit firmly in his jaws, and pain seared through him and he felt as if he was going numb, his thoughts beginning to blur as his body tried to focus on self-preservation and his mind on the kit. No... Redpaw, the kit, the kit first. That is the most important part of the code. Move!
Redpaw tried to swim sideways, but between lack of skill, pain, and cold, all he could do was keep the kit out of the frigid water. A sense of solid resolution came over him as he realized he wouldn't be able to escape with the kit... but the kit could escape without him. Remorselessly, he boosted the kit towards the bank, ensuring that he was close enough to drag himself up. He stuggled against the merciless current, trying to prevent the kit from falling backwards, but felt his strength leaving him as we went under for the third time. The orange calico's short fur was heavy and sodden and he could hardly drag his way to where he could touch the bottom before he collapsed several tail lengths from the tomkit, shivering and panting. "Are y-you okay?" he gasped, struggling in a vain attempt to get to his paws, scanning for the kit.