PDA

View Full Version : Return of Hushfeather

Mango
January 2nd, 2017, 12:40 PM
Basically, my Secret Santa (still anonymous to me) gave me a resurrection card. I'm resurrecting my little 80 moon old Hushfeather from Windclan, I kinda de-aged her cuz she was 149 moons old and died of age and I missed her being, well....alive. Haha!

Hushfeather feels confused after getting free from her grave and looks disgusting being in there a while. (She magically didn't rot away any being in there over a year irl) She thinks she has been sleeping and while making her way to camp she encounters a warrior who she remembers being a kit and she gasps and asks how long she's been sleeping. The warrior doesn't remember her, but does say it's 2017. She is shocked and realizes she slept for over a year. She says she belongs to Windclan, but the warrior doubts her. Another warrior arrives and is convinced she is in shock and that the best thing to do is take her to camp, sense she has a clan name. Now her kits, who are warriors and have completely moved on in life, are shocked when they see her and so are the senor warriors. They tell her she died in her sleep and that Surgestorm didn't know how she died. She freaks and starts quivering. Surgestorm gets her some herbs for shock. She slowly starts to grasp reality and fit in, though many cats fear her. That is until, her grandchild fights her, believing she's a fake out and doesn't believe she really came from the dead. Of course she refuses to fight back with unsheathed claws, and since her grandchild's an apprentice. Hushfeather wins the fight pinning her down. She is pleased and her grandchild is still petrified of her. She rekindles relationships, but looses many of them. And in 69 moons she'll pass on once more!

Roles-
Finder of her
2nd finder
those who recognize her
her kits fully matured
grandchildren who accept her
grandchild who doubts she is really dead or kin
friends who are still friends
friends who fear her

form:
Name-
age-
role-
gender-
perso-
appearance-
other-
RP sample-
activeness-

She has crème fur always kept neat and tidy. So don't make her relatives that far off from that. And violet eyes with hints of grey in them and dark blue. And one unique white paw. She is quite slim and long-legged and has the perfect Windclan build.

Mango
January 3rd, 2017, 02:00 PM
Bump!

Mango
January 5th, 2017, 12:09 AM
BUMP!

Mango
January 6th, 2017, 12:18 PM
BUMP!!!!

Momotaro
January 6th, 2017, 12:26 PM
BUMP!!!!

I'll make my form soon?

Momotaro
January 6th, 2017, 12:40 PM
Basically, my Secret Santa (still anonymous to me) gave me a resurrection card. I'm resurrecting my little 80 moon old Hushfeather from Windclan, I kinda de-aged her cuz she was 149 moons old and died of age and I missed her being, well....alive. Haha!

Hushfeather feels confused after getting free from her grave and looks disgusting being in there a while. (She magically didn't rot away any being in there over a year irl) She thinks she has been sleeping and while making her way to camp she encounters a warrior who she remembers being a kit and she gasps and asks how long she's been sleeping. The warrior doesn't remember her, but does say it's 2017. She is shocked and realizes she slept for over a year. She says she belongs to Windclan, but the warrior doubts her. Another warrior arrives and is convinced she is in shock and that the best thing to do is take her to camp, sense she has a clan name. Now her kits, who are warriors and have completely moved on in life, are shocked when they see her and so are the senor warriors. They tell her she died in her sleep and that Surgestorm didn't know how she died. She freaks and starts quivering. Surgestorm gets her some herbs for shock. She slowly starts to grasp reality and fit in, though many cats fear her. That is until, her grandchild fights her, believing she's a fake out and doesn't believe she really came from the dead. Of course she refuses to fight back with unsheathed claws, and since her grandchild's an apprentice. Hushfeather wins the fight pinning her down. She is pleased and her grandchild is still petrified of her. She rekindles relationships, but looses many of them. And in 69 moons she'll pass on once more!

Roles-
Finder of her
2nd finder
those who recognize her
her kits fully matured
grandchildren who accept her
grandchild who doubts she is really dead or kin
friends who are still friends
friends who fear her

form:
Name-
age-
role-
gender-
perso-
appearance-
other-
RP sample-
activeness-

She has crème fur always kept neat and tidy. So don't make her relatives that far off from that. And violet eyes with hints of grey in them and dark blue. And one unique white paw. She is quite slim and long-legged and has the perfect Windclan build.

Name- Stormtail.
age- 27 moons.
role- Grandchild who accepts her,
gender- Female.

perso- Stormtail is very calm. She is unflinching, she is not nervous, she is not surprised. But, underneath all that calmness is a friendly, quiet cat who just wants to be accepted, more will be shown in roleplay.

appearance- Appearence is at the bottom.

other-

RP sample- Stormtail flinched as the Ochreheart slashed her muzzle. She stared at him,
"Huh," he growled, "you actually show emotion For once. You backstabber."
"I didn't do anything, you're just imagining things." She mewed in a unflinching voice. "Your just angry because I didn't break the code we vowed to protect."
The toms eyes blazed. "We were in love. And you broke it because of one stupid rule. Why can't you see, we are ment for each over."

activeness-7.77

FlashFanatic
January 6th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Name-
Bramblespeck (http://wcokittiessite.weebly.com/bramblespeck.html)
age-
50 moons
role-
Kit fully matured
gender-
Female
perso-
In link
appearance-
In link
other-
Naw
RP sample-
Blossomkit suddenly stopped in her tracks. Grandfather? She thought, giving the cat a weird look. She gave her mother a questioning look, and inspected the cat that just walked in. To her, he looked kind of scary. I don't want to trust a cat like that... Taking a few steps back, she accidentally walked into Quailkit.

Trying not to act weird, Blossomkit apologised. "Sorry!" leaning in closer, she whispered in their ear, "That cat is weird. I wouldn't trust him." Suddenly, she heard her mother say the strange cat's name. Stormblaze. The name sounded even scarier. She almost shivered at the sound of it. Wanting nothing to do with Stormblaze, she tried to escape. It was no use. The shy cat instead rushed over to the nest, and crouched down. Little did she know, her ears were peeking out. She probably looked silly.

The Havana Brown's eyes were trained on Stormblaze. Blossomkit didn't want him to try any funny business. She had no idea why he was here. We didn't invite you here! She thought. Realizing that she looked silly, she got out of the nest, and stood next to her mother. Trying to look mature, she puffed her chest out and stood up straight. "What's going on, mother?" She asked Lotusheart.
activeness- 8/10

Mango
January 6th, 2017, 05:25 PM
Both r accepted. Just need someone to find her, so it can start and the cat who recognizes her! :)

Momotaro
January 9th, 2017, 07:02 AM
bump