PDA

View Full Version : Oak and Leaf's Tree(open to whoever)

Rivergold
January 2nd, 2017, 10:09 AM
This is the home tree of Oak and Leaf, who are literally ninjas.
They tend to move around a lot, but this is where they come back to most often.

fresh
January 2nd, 2017, 10:26 AM
Drift is a tom with a super secret crush on Leaf. They train together so Drift can become a Ninja Cat, but the stealth part isn't the hardest part for him because he is a black cat with green eyes. The hardest part is keeping his feeling under control...

Rivergold
January 2nd, 2017, 10:56 AM
um, well.....I should have put more backstory, huh? Oh well.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/5c/c5/ab/5cc5ab8eebda04dca3bff7f0b27495c1.jpg
Leaf and Oak are twins, identical except for their eyes. Leaf's eyes are green, and Oak's eyes are brown.
They were trained long ago to control their emotions, and Leaf has no idea about Drift's feelings for her; but Oak might have some suspicions.

So let's start this~

Leaf lay in the sunshine in front of the tree, seemingly asleep.

fresh
January 2nd, 2017, 01:22 PM
https://goo.gl/images/1sUOxBDrift dropped down from the tree, eyes fixed on Leaf. "She's asleep," he sighed. Climbing up into the tree again, he paused. Leaf was... important in his life. Not just a trainer, but a... friend. Perhaps more, eventually. Oak made things too difficult!
But now, he supposed, was his time to rest as well. Lying in the tree, he relished the sunny shade and fell asleep.

Rivergold
January 2nd, 2017, 01:43 PM
Leaf poked him with a paw. "you wanted me?"

fresh
January 2nd, 2017, 01:51 PM
Leaf poked him with a paw. "you wanted me?"

Drift leaped upwards, paws flailing. He controlled his breathing when he saw it was Leaf. "Leaf! You scared me!" he gasped. Then he realized the question. He couldn't tell her that he wanted to ask her to be his mate!!! He had to play it cool. "I-I wanted to ask you if I c-could have some extra t-training? I need to... Learn how to battle better..."

Rivergold
January 2nd, 2017, 01:55 PM
She looked at him carefully. "Is that all?"

fresh
January 2nd, 2017, 02:03 PM
She looked at him carefully. "Is that all?"

Drift shifted his paws. "Y-yes. Wait- no! Wait-" He sighed. "Yes. There is something I wanted to ask you, but it has to be somewhere else. Follow me:"
He led her to a quiet spot with flowers and all that. Then, he took a deep breath.

"Leaf, will you do me the honor of becoming my mate?"

Rivergold
January 2nd, 2017, 02:08 PM
She gazed at him calmly. "You know why I cannot."

fresh
January 2nd, 2017, 03:21 PM
She gazed at him calmly. "You know why I cannot."

He gazed at her with infinite hurt in his eyes. "If you don't like me, you could just say it," he whispered. And at that, he turned away and fled.

The next morning, he was nowhere to be found. In reality, he was in a hiding place...

Rivergold
January 3rd, 2017, 12:35 AM
(And the overemotional tom doesn't remember that the ninja kitties aren't supposed to have mates)
(And he also forgets that Leaf and Oak know all the hiding places there are in this area. They live here)
Leaf licked a paw as Oak appeared next to her. "How was the mission?"
Oak flicked her tail. "You already know," she replied. "Where is the apprentice?"
Now it was Leaf's turn to flick her tail. "He wished for time alone to meditate."
"And what is he meditating on?" Oak's amber eyes glowed a warning.
"That is for Drift to meditate," Leaf gazed cooly at her sister, who leapt into the tree to her den. Leaf then continued her wash, fur unruffled.

fresh
January 3rd, 2017, 05:47 PM
Eventually, Drift decided that sulking wouldn't do anything. He did understand why Leaf couldn't be his mate- he just wished there was some other way...
But he knew he had to stay strong.
So, the next day, he found Oak and asked for some training. "I need to work on some things," he explained.

Rivergold
January 4th, 2017, 07:53 AM
Oak watched him from the moss-covered branch that served as her nest. "Apparently," she replied.

fresh
January 4th, 2017, 11:50 AM
Oak watched him from the moss-covered branch that served as her nest. "Apparently," she replied.

Drift shifted his paws uncomfortably. "Please?"

Rivergold
January 4th, 2017, 12:28 PM
She stretched. "You are overemotional, and you need to learn control."

Rivergold
January 7th, 2017, 11:32 AM
( Stormfeather boop?)

fresh
January 9th, 2017, 10:41 AM
He dipped his head. "I'll try."

Rivergold
January 10th, 2017, 04:16 PM
(That's not really how we rp on the site...)
"Leaf is the one who specializes in that effect, go to her to learn what you need." Oak began to wash a paw, signalling the end of the conversation.

fresh
January 12th, 2017, 02:46 PM
(That's not really how we rp on the site...)
"Leaf is the one who specializes in that effect, go to her to learn what you need." Oak began to wash a paw, signalling the end of the conversation.

(???)
"Okay, I'll go find her." Desperately, he wished to have another tom be training with him or be a trainer, for life was not easy with a she-cat who didn't like him and a she-cat who couldn't be his mate. He'd have to live with it, for now.

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 02:57 PM
is there a form?

Reverie
January 12th, 2017, 03:01 PM
Anguish peered up into the tree.

Rivergold
January 12th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Leaf was sorting herbs in the vast store beneath the oak.
(oly carp where did peoples come from??? no there's not a form. This is a loner territory, and you use your site cats here.)
Oak stood next to the cat. "Who are you?"

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 03:06 PM
Crimson sat in a bush bored

Rivergold
January 15th, 2017, 03:44 PM
(*needs Stormfeather to post so Leaf can tell him there's an intruder* ..or jagged...)

fresh
January 21st, 2017, 04:04 PM
(*needs Stormfeather to post so Leaf can tell him there's an intruder* ..or jagged...)

(imma back hehehehehehehehehe)

Drift trotted up to Leaf, eyeing her and the newcomers warily. "Who are they?" he asked.

Rivergold
January 21st, 2017, 04:10 PM
(And where've you been? Also Leaf is beneath the oak, among the roots.)

fresh
January 29th, 2017, 09:18 AM
(im not always on WCO... I got too much schoolwork... And school... And dance...)

Rivergold
January 29th, 2017, 03:21 PM
(...you're a turd.)

fresh
February 4th, 2017, 08:31 AM
(...you're a turd.)

Well, your a!- more... turd?)

Rivergold
February 4th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Well, your a!- more... turd?)
(It'd be more of a turd.)
"'They' are gone," she replied. "Unless the one in the bush is not."
@Yellowpotatoes (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=604) )

Fallpotato
February 5th, 2017, 08:58 AM
Crimson licked his paw not aware of anything

fresh
February 5th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Crimson licked his paw not aware of anything

Drift shook off his waryness and pricked his ears. He used his strong hind legs (he is a SkyClan descendant) to push him up into the tree. He did this soundlessly. Then, he crept along the branch until he was close to the bush. He leaped down into the bush, hoping to scare the strange cat out.

Rivergold
February 7th, 2017, 12:44 PM
Oak was watching him from the tree above.

Fallpotato
February 7th, 2017, 05:43 PM
Drift shook off his waryness and pricked his ears. He used his strong hind legs (he is a SkyClan descendant) to push him up into the tree. He did this soundlessly. Then, he crept along the branch until he was close to the bush. He leaped down into the bush, hoping to scare the strange cat out.
Without looking, he lifted a claw and pierced his paw

Rivergold
February 7th, 2017, 06:18 PM
Without looking, he lifted a claw and pierced his paw
(please don't powerplay. Also; Drift has been trained as ninja. if he ever posts)

Fallpotato
February 7th, 2017, 06:19 PM
(please don't powerplay. Also; Drift has been trained as ninja. if he ever posts)
It's not freaking power play. He just has good hearing but bad vision. Every bad thing there is a good thing)

Rivergold
February 7th, 2017, 06:21 PM
It's not freaking power play. He just has good hearing but bad vision. Every bad thing there is a good thing)
(powerplaying is any action that is written out as completed without giving the other person any time to react.)

Fallpotato
February 7th, 2017, 06:25 PM
(powerplaying is any action that is written out as completed without giving the other person any time to react.)
God freaking gosh. I'm giving time to react now. When replying, you have time to play out before one has attacked the other. Clearly oh wait, you've almost never role played with me)

Rivergold
February 7th, 2017, 06:33 PM
God freaking gosh. I'm giving time to react now. When replying, you have time to play out before one has attacked the other. Clearly oh wait, you've almost never role played with me)
I'm sorry I'm just wanting a good argument rn
If you wish to go into specifics, the roleplay is in past tense, meaning that everything has happened already. You writing that he "lifted a paw and pierced his paw" says that he has pierced his paw already, and with that, the action happened entirely in your post with no time for the other party to try to dodge or move before the blow is struck.)

Fallpotato
February 7th, 2017, 06:34 PM
I'm sorry I'm just wanting a good argument rn
If you wish to go into specifics, the roleplay is in past tense, meaning that everything has happened already. You writing that he "lifted a paw and pierced his paw" says that he has pierced his paw already, and with that, the action happened entirely in your post with no time for the other party to try to dodge or move before the blow is struck.)
You clearly don't understand. When I roleplay, I give them the chance to dodge or accept the injury. Everyone I rp with knows that)

Rivergold
February 7th, 2017, 06:36 PM
You clearly don't understand. When I roleplay, I give them the chance to dodge or accept the injury. Everyone I rp with knows that)
(Ah, but how much have you roleplayed with Stormfeather? Those you have only just begun to roleplay with might not know these things about you.)

Fallpotato
February 7th, 2017, 06:39 PM
(Ah, but how much have you roleplayed with Stormfeather? Those you have only just begun to roleplay with might not know these things about you.)
Yes I have indeed rped with them.

Rivergold
February 7th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Yes I have indeed rped with them.
(that is good. But, as you have said, I haven't rped with you that much, and I didn't know about your...tendencies. Besides, it even says in the FAQ that posts like what you did, and probably have been doing, are not viewed highly. Look here, you'll see what I mean: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/faq.php?faq=roleplaying#faq_fight )

Fallpotato
February 7th, 2017, 06:50 PM
(that is good. But, as you have said, I haven't rped with you that much, and I didn't know about your...tendencies. Besides, it even says in the FAQ that posts like what you did, and probably have been doing, are not viewed highly. Look here, you'll see what I mean: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/faq.php?faq=roleplaying#faq_fight )
I honestly don't care XD I'm jking)

Rivergold
February 7th, 2017, 06:54 PM
I honestly don't care XD I'm jking)
well I'm just having fun arguing.)

Fallpotato
February 7th, 2017, 06:55 PM
well I'm just having fun arguing.)
I hate people like that tbh. At school I'm sitting at my desk and my teacher said a answer to a problem wrong. I corrected her and some kids like, "no it's not." And we had a argument and he ended up being wron)

Rivergold
February 7th, 2017, 06:59 PM
(does that mean you hate me?)

Fallpotato
February 7th, 2017, 07:00 PM
(does that mean you hate me?)
Of course not. You might not be that way irl. I have no way to judge or it would just be plain wrong.)

Rivergold
February 7th, 2017, 07:12 PM
Of course not. You might not be that way irl. I have no way to judge or it would just be plain wrong.)
(well irl I like to have a good argument as well, it's just that I haven't had one in a long time. So I apologize if anything I said damaged what acquaintanceship there is between us.)

Fallpotato
February 7th, 2017, 07:35 PM
(well irl I like to have a good argument as well, it's just that I haven't had one in a long time. So I apologize if anything I said damaged what acquaintanceship there is between us.)
It's ok)

Rivergold
February 7th, 2017, 07:49 PM
It's ok)
(and now to wait five days for Stormfeather...)

Fallpotato
February 7th, 2017, 07:49 PM
(and now to wait five days for Stormfeather...)
Ikr XD

Rivergold
February 7th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Ikr XD
(there was a guy with the user Lionblaze who was the same way. He'd post once and then disappear for days at a time.)

Fallpotato
February 7th, 2017, 07:58 PM
(there was a guy with the user Lionblaze who was the same way. He'd post once and then disappear for days at a time.)
Same with ivy shade but she left)

Rivergold
February 7th, 2017, 08:18 PM
Same with ivy shade but she left)
(it's nice how this thread has just become a conversation between us... Hey wanna make an rp?)

Fallpotato
February 7th, 2017, 09:15 PM
(it's nice how this thread has just become a conversation between us... Hey wanna make an rp?)
On what'?)

Rivergold
February 7th, 2017, 09:17 PM
On what'?)
(*shrugs* I dunno. One that I really wanna do is one that was on the old site...)

Fallpotato
February 7th, 2017, 09:23 PM
(*shrugs* I dunno. One that I really wanna do is one that was on the old site...)
We can do it on here

Rivergold
February 7th, 2017, 09:36 PM
We can do it on here it was called Inbox (1) and basically was people on WCO getting sucked in and transported to this underground room thingy. only problem was, it died before anyone got out of the room)

Fallpotato
February 7th, 2017, 09:40 PM
it was called Inbox (1) and basically was people on WCO getting sucked in and transported to this underground room thingy. only problem was, it died before anyone got out of the room)
Interesting XD

Rivergold
February 7th, 2017, 09:46 PM
Interesting XD
(yeah it was. until everyone left. But I loved it because I got use out of my jacket!)

fresh
February 8th, 2017, 05:31 AM
(yeah it was. until everyone left. But I loved it because I got use out of my jacket!)

Hi)

Rivergold
February 8th, 2017, 07:56 AM
(Could you post please?)