PDA

View Full Version : Roleplay of the Month (January 2017)

BEAR.
January 2nd, 2017, 02:25 AM
Roleplay of the Month is designed to feature the best roleplay on the site. It doesn't have to have been started this month; it can be a roleplay still running to date.

Rules:

You may only vote once.
Other Roleplays and FanClan Roleplays do not qualify. It must be from the main roleplay.
Follow ALL site rules on this thread.
Do not beg for votes. Begging is an immediate disqualification.
Previous RPOTMs can not be voted for again. The previous RPOTMs are Omencedars Adventures, Fatherly Talk, Kit Talk, From Kits To Quarrels, Mother vs. Son: The Ultimate Debate, We're All Gonna Die, Warriors At Heart, Reports, The Carefree Shore, StarClan's Warning, From Quarrels to Crushes, The Side They Rarely Showed, Mates For Life, Paws Off, Are You Alright?, Don't Worry, I'm Here, I'll Kill You!, How Dare You?, Ice Cold Reunion, A Little off Track, What have I done?, Thanks for caring.
You may not vote for your own.
Reasons that are compliments will result in your vote not being counted.
Posting other then what is asked in format will result in your vote not being counted.

These are subject to change.

The winner will be featured on the Monthly Kudos page and receive 50 Kitty Koins. Please do not choose a roleplay because you have a friend involved. Choose a roleplay because that roleplay has earned the honor. Now, what do YOU think should be roleplay of the week? This is for next month's Monthly Kudos!

The current RPOTM is Bravestep's Quietus.

To vote, please use this format:

Roleplay Title [optional]:
Characters Involved:
Topic & Page #s:
Reason for voting for this roleplay [optional but recommended]:

If you post anything after this format your vote will not be counted.

Votes:

Fel
January 12th, 2017, 06:18 PM
Roleplay Title [optional]: "i'm sorry, love" or whatever tbh the rpers can pick the title
Characters Involved: geckoleaf; cougarstorm; arctickit

Topic & Page #s: riverclan territory, page 65 to 68 [still ongoing]
Reason for voting for this roleplay [optional but recommended]: this is literally so in-depth and heartbreaking to read, 10/10 bonding, it's really tear-inducing stuff executed so so well!

lone
January 12th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Roleplay Title [optional]: "i'm sorry, love" or whatever tbh the rpers can pick the title

Characters Involved: geckoleaf; cougarstorm; arctickit

Topic & Page #s: riverclan territory, page 65 to 68 [still ongoing]

Reason for voting for this roleplay [optional but recommended]: this is literally so in-depth and heartbreaking to read, 10/10 bonding, it's really tear-inducing stuff executed so so well!
I second this

Silhouettes
January 12th, 2017, 08:46 PM
I second this
I third this!

Empress Of Evil
January 13th, 2017, 09:56 AM
I third this!

I fourth this!

seasalt
January 13th, 2017, 04:46 PM
I fourth this!