PDA

View Full Version : Character of the Month (January 2017)

BEAR.
January 2nd, 2017, 02:25 AM
Character of the Month is designed to feature characters who deserve recognition. The character must have been active within the last couple weeks.

Rules:

You may not vote for your own characters.
Characters may only be from the main roleplay.
You may only vote once.
Follow ALL site rules on this thread.
Do not beg for votes. Begging is an immediate disqualification.
Posting other then what is asked in format will result in your vote not being counted.
Reasons that are compliments (she's awesome, he's cool, etc) will result in your vote not being counted.
The previous COTMs can not become COTM again. The previous COTMS are Winterstar, Bravestep, Fallowstar, Zerosight, Onion, Skybird, Ashstar, Rosestar, Otterstar, Marshsnow, Sweetolive, Angelfeather, Stormlight, Timberstar, Autumnpaw, Violetpaw, Alderstripe, Lichenpaw, Smokepaw, Almondstar., Sandpaw, Blazingnight, Snowyclaw, Renn

These are subject to change.

The winner will be featured on the Monthly Kudos page and receive 50 Kitty Koins. Please do not choose a character because they are roleplayed by a friend. Choose a character because that character has earned the honor. Now, who do YOU think should be character of the month? This is for next month's Monthly Kudos!

The current COTM is Grousestar.

To vote, please post this format:

Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible]:
Character Clan [indicate if outsider (loner/rogue/kittypet)]:
Reason for voting for this character [optional but recommended]:

If you post anything after this format your vote will not be counted.

Votes:

goddess of ducks
January 2nd, 2017, 09:43 AM
Character Name: Hannibal (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=49)
Character's Clan: Dusk Syndicate
Reason for voting: Hannibal is a very well developed and defined character. He is formidable, but also loveable. He just has a very well defined personality, and his character is developed extremely well. Sometimes people with multiple characters have hard times creating defined, specific personalities, but Hannibal has a very distinct one that is very interesting to read and interact with. He has a good amount of both positive and negative traits, and isn't always steadfast, but hold to his own values. He's just one of the characters worth admiring.

wren
January 2nd, 2017, 12:40 PM
Character Name: Hannibal (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=49)
Reason for voting: Hannibal is a very well developed and defined character. He is formidable, but also loveable. He just has a very well defined personality, and his character is developed extremely well. Sometimes people with multiple characters have hard times creating defined, specific personalities, but Hannibal has a very distinct one that is very interesting to read and interact with. He has a good amount of both positive and negative traits, and isn't always steadfast, but hold to his own values. He's just one of the characters worth admiring.

I first this, for hannibal!

Starfall
January 2nd, 2017, 02:05 PM
I third this!!
Hannibal is one of my favs~

Empress Of Evil
January 3rd, 2017, 12:40 AM

I fourth this!

lilith
January 3rd, 2017, 01:56 AM
I fourth this! i fifth this

Silhouettes
January 3rd, 2017, 01:03 PM
I sixth it!

meraki
January 3rd, 2017, 02:48 PM
I sixth it!
i seventh this

seasalt
January 3rd, 2017, 06:03 PM
i seventh this

I eighth this!

monfang
January 4th, 2017, 08:51 PM
I eighth this!
I NINETH THIS

doghouse
January 4th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Name; Onyx (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=150)
Clan; Dusk Syndicate
Reason for voting; I think Onyx is a very well thought out and well created character, with the right amount of flaws to balance out his virtues.

Mayflower
January 7th, 2017, 10:13 PM
I NINETH THIS
I tenth this!

Caligo Everton
January 12th, 2017, 11:44 AM
Default Re: Character of the Month (January 2017)
Name; Onyx
Clan; Dusk Syndicate
Reason for voting; I think Onyx is a very well rped character. I see all these bad charrie just kinda die out but this one has stood strong. I'll be sad to see him go.

Kolabear360
January 12th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Urm *seconds Onyx quietly*
I mean, I second this!
I thirds this kitty

Clover
January 15th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Character Name; Hannibal (@Duskflight)
Character Clan: Dusk Syndicate
Reason for voting for this character: He is a well-rounded character with an interesting plot line and great personality development. It is always fun to read what he's getting up to and I look forward to the next post with this character.

MaskedBandits
January 16th, 2017, 10:32 AM
eleventh it! ahh!

Totally twelfth it! :bloomingrose:

NightWarrior4Life
January 16th, 2017, 11:04 AM
Character name: Halestar (@Jingle)
Character clan: ShadowClan
Reason for voting: I think Halestar is totally relatable. Like, he/she isn't quite prepared to take on such a large role so suddenly, is paranoid that her cats won't be trustworthy and just feels that, although being leader is an admirable accomplishment, she has a large burden to carry on her shoulders. I can't wait to see how her story develops and how her relationships are with other cats.

judas
January 16th, 2017, 07:02 PM
Reason for voting: I think Halestar is totally relatable. Like, he/she isn't quite prepared to take on such a large role so suddenly, is paranoid that her cats won't be trustworthy and just feels that, although being leader is an admirable accomplishment, she has a large burden to carry on her shoulders. I can't wait to see how her story develops and how her relationships are with other cats.
I second this

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 17th, 2017, 10:33 AM
I second this
Third this

spade
January 19th, 2017, 01:36 PM

I 100% agree with this! Halestar is such a well developed character with so much depth to her. Every time I read one of Jingle's posts it's just brilliant. When I still rp'ed Calia during the time Halestar was Halestorm, it was an honor and privilege! C:

Crow
January 22nd, 2017, 07:32 PM
Totally twelfth it! :bloomingrose:
thirteenth!