PDA

View Full Version : Those Who Hate Yellowfang

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 1st, 2017, 10:12 PM
Fite me.

paxil
January 2nd, 2017, 10:25 AM
i have literally never heard of anyone that doesn't like yellowfang. she's one of the most popular characters in the whole series (and definitely one of the most liked)

Silhouettes
January 8th, 2017, 09:14 PM
I ish apparently 'evil' since I don't like her that much.

Zan Partizanne
January 9th, 2017, 07:43 AM
I shall fite u

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 11th, 2017, 05:07 PM
I shall fite u
HOW COULD YOUUUUUUUUUU

Mango
January 14th, 2017, 10:56 AM
YELLOWFANG IS AWESOME!
SHE WAS BORN TO A FAMILY AND AN ORDINARY KIT AND APPRENTICE AND WARRIOR, SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH THE LEADER AND GAVE BIRTH TO BROKENSTAR AND THEN AFTER HER OWN KIT BANISHED HER FROM THE CLAN SHE JOINED THUNDERCLAN SHE JUST IS A LITTLE ERRITABLE AND CRANKY AND SARCASTIC, SHE'S LUNA BASICALLY...HOW DO YOU NOT LOVE YELLOWFANG!!!

Silhouettes
January 14th, 2017, 06:47 PM
YELLOWFANG IS AWESOME!
SHE WAS BORN TO A FAMILY AND AN ORDINARY KIT AND APPRENTICE AND WARRIOR, SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH THE LEADER AND GAVE BIRTH TO BROKENSTAR AND THEN AFTER HER OWN KIT BANISHED HER FROM THE CLAN SHE JOINED THUNDERCLAN SHE JUST IS A LITTLE ERRITABLE AND CRANKY AND SARCASTIC, SHE'S LUNA BASICALLY...HOW DO YOU NOT LOVE YELLOWFANG!!!
SHE BROKE THE WARRIOR CODE, AND WENT TO STARCLAN, WHILE ONE CAT WAS MAD BECAUSE SHE BROKE HER WHOLE SPINE AND WENT TO THE DARK FOREST!

Mango
January 14th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Can't change my mind!

Silhouettes
January 14th, 2017, 09:17 PM
Can't change my mind!
http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Lilywhisker Read this, and her Trivia

Shadow
January 15th, 2017, 12:01 AM
WHOA WHOA WHOA!
What is?Why do?Can you?Omg I can't even.*wlaks out door*

savage scar
January 15th, 2017, 02:49 AM
http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Lilywhisker Read this, and her Trivia

She chose to go to the Dark forest

wren
January 15th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Actually someone fight me right now. Let's do this thing!!

Yellow fang is one of the best developed cats. One who after coming to thunderclan would have died for the clan. Plus medicne cats are just kewl.

Clover
January 15th, 2017, 08:41 PM
I honestly really liked her. she was a great character, honestly.

BEAR.
January 16th, 2017, 04:18 AM
YELLOWFANG IS AWESOME!

how is this me lol

Spikes
January 16th, 2017, 04:20 AM
I didn't know people actually hated yellowfang tbh

Fawn
January 16th, 2017, 04:20 AM
how is this me lol
wait what you mean you weren't born to a family and lived an ordinary life and then fell in love with a leader and gave birth to brokenstar and get banished by your own kit and after that join thunderclan?

has it all been lies???

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 16th, 2017, 04:22 AM
wait what you mean you weren't born to a family and lived an ordinary life and then fell in love with a leader and gave birth to brokenstar and get banished by your own kit and after that join thunderclan?

has it all been lies???
Lol...

BEAR.
January 16th, 2017, 04:22 AM

has it all been lies???

yes :c
i'm sorry i had to deceive you
it was for the smols' protection

Fawn
January 16th, 2017, 04:23 AM
yes :c
i'm sorry i had to deceive you
it was for the smols' protection
i can't believe you would do this to me!! :bawling:

BEAR.
January 16th, 2017, 04:24 AM