PDA

View Full Version : Sapphire's Secret Tunnel

monfang
January 1st, 2017, 02:25 PM
( Willowstorm )
As he moved the bushes, the tunnels entrance was well hidden. The young apprentice smiled and turned to Blazepaw. "Down here!" he called, purring. He poked his head in, and then jumped in, and looked up to see if Blazepaw would follow.

The Skeleton Prince
January 1st, 2017, 03:14 PM
( Willowstorm )
As he moved the bushes, the tunnels entrance was well hidden. The young apprentice smiled and turned to Blazepaw. "Down here!" he called, purring. He poked his head in, and then jumped in, and looked up to see if Blazepaw would follow.

The apprentice frowns a little but shakes his head and follows

The Skeleton Prince
January 2nd, 2017, 04:13 PM
The apprentice frowns a little but shakes his head and follows
Tiny Moony

monfang
January 24th, 2017, 03:22 PM
{major timeskip}

{ Willowstorm }

Sapphirepaw ran in as fast as he could, a mouse in his maw. He jumped into the tunnel and dropped it by Blazepaw, his eyes filled with worry. The Russian Blue nuzzled the mouse closer, then nuzzled him.

"B-Blazepaw?" he whispered as he did so, trying not to sound worried eben though he indeed was. He knew what Blaze had. Blazepaw was sick with Greencough.

The apprentice walked behind him, and layed against his back, looking down on him. Over the past couple moons, the Russian Blue had grown a deep relationship with Blazepaw, and he meant alot to him. He wanted nothing but the best, and greencough was so far from that. "C-Come on, you need to eat..." he whispered.

The Skeleton Prince
January 24th, 2017, 07:23 PM
{major timeskip}

{ Willowstorm }

Sapphirepaw ran in as fast as he could, a mouse in his maw. He jumped into the tunnel and dropped it by Blazepaw, his eyes filled with worry. The Russian Blue nuzzled the mouse closer, then nuzzled him.

"B-Blazepaw?" he whispered as he did so, trying not to sound worried eben though he indeed was. He knew what Blaze had. Blazepaw was sick with Greencough.

The apprentice walked behind him, and layed against his back, looking down on him. Over the past couple moons, the Russian Blue had grown a deep relationship with Blazepaw, and he meant alot to him. He wanted nothing but the best, and greencough was so far from that. "C-Come on, you need to eat..." he whispered.
The young tom frowns and mutters weakly "But it hurts my throat to eat" he sneezes and blinks shivering even though he was burning up from fever. "Sapphirepaw.... if i die.... i want u to know something..." he says pausing every few words to cough

monfang
January 24th, 2017, 08:27 PM
The young tom frowns and mutters weakly "But it hurts my throat to eat" he sneezes and blinks shivering even though he was burning up from fever. "Sapphirepaw.... if i die.... i want u to know something..." he says pausing every few words to cough
The apprentice's eyes widened, and his teeth showed, giving him a scared look. "Y-You won't die! D-Don't say stuff like that..." he said, his voice whimpery. "You'll make it through, I know you can... you... you have too..." tears welled in his eyes as he tried to hold them back unsuccessfully.

"You're all I have left..."

The Skeleton Prince
January 26th, 2017, 01:55 PM
The apprentice's eyes widened, and his teeth showed, giving him a scared look. "Y-You won't die! D-Don't say stuff like that..." he said, his voice whimpery. "You'll make it through, I know you can... you... you have too..." tears welled in his eyes as he tried to hold them back unsuccessfully.

"You're all I have left..."

Blazepaw laughs a little "If i weren't so afraid to..." he pauses to cough then continues "...Get u sick. I would kiss ur nose" he purrs. "I..... I love you Sapphirepaw" he whispers half of him hoping Sapphirepaw wouldnt hear him say something that Blazepaw would never say to anyone and mean it. But the other half of him wanted the other apprentice to love him back. But of course this was wishful thinking. They were both toms. It was rare for tom cats to love each other a romantic way. The orange tabby sighs inwardly

monfang
January 26th, 2017, 04:13 PM
Blazepaw laughs a little "If i weren't so afraid to..." he pauses to cough then continues "...Get u sick. I would kiss ur nose" he purrs. "I..... I love you Sapphirepaw" he whispers half of him hoping Sapphirepaw wouldnt hear him say something that Blazepaw would never say to anyone and mean it. But the other half of him wanted the other apprentice to love him back. But of course this was wishful thinking. They were both toms. It was rare for tom cats to love each other a romantic way. The orange tabby sighs inwardly
Sapphirepaw felt the tears fall from his eyes as he heard Blazepaw. The blue-grey tom couldn't help but to cry. Th
He felt a small, weak smile cross him maw and he nuzzled him. He licked Blazepaw's muzzle and layed his head against his. "I -..." he choked, and more tears streamed from his eyes. "I... I love you too..." he whispered, and rubbed his head against Blazepaw's.

The Skeleton Prince
January 27th, 2017, 12:46 PM
Sapphirepaw felt the tears fall from his eyes as he heard Blazepaw. The blue-grey tom couldn't help but to cry. Th
He felt a small, weak smile cross him maw and he nuzzled him. He licked Blazepaw's muzzle and layed his head against his. "I -..." he choked, and more tears streamed from his eyes. "I... I love you too..." he whispered, and rubbed his head against Blazepaw's.
Blazepaw purrs and intertwines his tail with Sapphirepaws. The apprentice slowly closes his eyes. His breathing slowed to a small wheezing snore as he drifted into slumber. Before he fell asleep he prayed to Starclan to heal him. He was unsure if they would approve of his love choice but he didnt care. He would give anything up just to live a bit longer with Sapphirepaw.

monfang
January 27th, 2017, 12:57 PM
Blazepaw purrs and intertwines his tail with Sapphirepaws. The apprentice slowly closes his eyes. His breathing slowed to a small wheezing snore as he drifted into slumber. Before he fell asleep he prayed to Starclan to heal him. He was unsure if they would approve of his love choice but he didnt care. He would give anything up just to live a bit longer with Sapphirepaw.
{Timeskip}
Sapphirepaw woke up to the sounds of birds ringing outside, and he blinked his eyes to the light coming in from the entrance of the tunnel. He quickly turned his gaze to Blazepaw and layed his head on his shoulder. The faint, rhythmic thumping indicated he was alive, and Sapphirepaw let a small sigh of relief. He looked back at the entrance then slowly slipped out fro under Blazepaw, hoping not to wake him, and he jumped out of the tunnels to hunt.

~~

After a while he returned to the tunnel and had a rabbit and squirrel in his jaws. He hoped Blazepaw would finally et today, since he needed his strength, even though Sapphirepaw hadn't eaten since Blazepaw caught the Greencough he had. He felt the hunger hit him so he decided to keep the squirrel for himself, even though he felt slightly selfish for doing so. He hopped back into the tunnel and looked around. "Blazepaw?" he called after dropping his kills.

The Skeleton Prince
January 27th, 2017, 01:04 PM
{Timeskip}
Sapphirepaw woke up to the sounds of birds ringing outside, and he blinked his eyes to the light coming in from the entrance of the tunnel. He quickly turned his gaze to Blazepaw and layed his head on his shoulder. The faint, rhythmic thumping indicated he was alive, and Sapphirepaw let a small sigh of relief. He looked back at the entrance then slowly slipped out fro under Blazepaw, hoping not to wake him, and he jumped out of the tunnels to hunt.

~~

After a while he returned to the tunnel and had a rabbit and squirrel in his jaws. He hoped Blazepaw would finally et today, since he needed his strength, even though Sapphirepaw hadn't eaten since Blazepaw caught the Greencough he had. He felt the hunger hit him so he decided to keep the squirrel for himself, even though he felt slightly selfish for doing so. He hopped back into the tunnel and looked around. "Blazepaw?" he called after dropping his kills.

Blazepaw wakes up his green orbs a bit dull and almost lifeless but nevertheless he smiles brightly at Sapphirepaw and sniffs the rabbit. He cringes as the thought of eat made his stomach feel queasy. He begins to push the rabbit away but the longer he stared the more his hunger began to take over. The orange tabby could no longer resist and leans down beginning to gulp down the meaty prey. In less than a minute the rabbit was gone leaving gristle and bone where it used to be.

monfang
January 27th, 2017, 01:20 PM
Blazepaw wakes up his green orbs a bit dull and almost lifeless but nevertheless he smiles brightly at Sapphirepaw and sniffs the rabbit. He cringes as the thought of eat made his stomach feel queasy. He begins to push the rabbit away but the longer he stared the more his hunger began to take over. The orange tabby could no longer resist and leans down beginning to gulp down the meaty prey. In less than a minute the rabbit was gone leaving gristle and bone where it used to be.
Sapphirepaw smiled and nuzzled him. "Are you feeling better?" he asked, his voice soft. He wondered if Blazepaw even remembered the night before, and he felt tempted to just lick his nose. He looked like he was doing better, but the night before made his heart race slightly just nuzzling him.

The Skeleton Prince
January 27th, 2017, 01:37 PM
Sapphirepaw smiled and nuzzled him. "Are you feeling better?" he asked, his voice soft. He wondered if Blazepaw even remembered the night before, and he felt tempted to just lick his nose. He looked like he was doing better, but the night before made his heart race slightly just nuzzling him.
Blazepaw frowns and shakes his head "My head is hot... my feet are cold. And my eyes are blurry" he mutters. He tail flicks with anxiety as his fear scent rises over the smell of sickness as he realizes he cant see. That when he looks at Sapphirepaw all he sees is a gray fuzzy blurry blob.

monfang
January 27th, 2017, 01:49 PM
Blazepaw frowns and shakes his head "My head is hot... my feet are cold. And my eyes are blurry" he mutters. He tail flicks with anxiety as his fear scent rises over the smell of sickness as he realizes he cant see. That when he looks at Sapphirepaw all he sees is a gray fuzzy blurry blob.
"Blurry?" he asked, almost choking on a bite of his squirrel. He stared at his eyes, noticing they were a slight more whitish then normal. Fear swept over him. "B-Blazepaw, can you see?" he asked, fear lining his voice.