PDA

View Full Version : Viewing Camps

JaxenAmethyst
January 1st, 2017, 01:36 PM
I've been having trouble with the "links" or something to camps. :| Like.. it has something like "This is (clan name) camp:" and then 2 dots. I don't know why it's doing that. Can someone help me please?

Fel
January 1st, 2017, 03:22 PM
I've been having trouble with the "links" or something to camps. :| Like.. it has something like "This is (clan name) camp:" and then 2 dots. I don't know why it's doing that. Can someone help me please?
There aren't any pictures of the camps in those threads. The dots are so the starting posts for each thread has the minimum number of characters, which is two.

JaxenAmethyst
January 1st, 2017, 06:54 PM
I'm stupid.. then could you tell me how to view the pictures or something? I..just don't know anymore. :(

Fel
January 1st, 2017, 08:15 PM
There aren't any clan pictures, aside from the map which I think is located in the FAQ.

vos
January 2nd, 2017, 02:54 PM
I'm stupid.. then could you tell me how to view the pictures or something? I..just don't know anymore. :(
The closest we have to images is the map of the territories located in the FAQ section. Here's a link for easier access. (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/faq.php?faq=roleplaying#faq_map)