PDA

View Full Version : Violet's Garden

Mistyfoot⚜
January 1st, 2017, 01:18 PM
Violet, a beautiful black and brown tabby with three legs, strolls outside into wet grass. Although it was chilly out this day, she loved the wind and the cold, the way the breeze rushed through her fur, reminding her of the plants in the summer that swayed in the breeze by the pond across the path. She sniffed the cold wind, and the nice scent filled her nostrils, allowing her to drink in all of the scent. She prances around her lawn, bouncing through the brush that lines the sides, not minding how mouse brained she looks. She does a slight little roll through the grass, letting the wetness to soak through her fur, getting some of the dust out. She looks at her two leg nest and realizes her two leg isn't there right now. She looks across the big gray path and toward all of the other nests, most with cats that she could play with. She would never leave her garden, though. What would happen? Would the twoleg get mad? She remembered an old friend of her's when she was a kit that them two were outdoor cats. She remembered the cat saying since she was allowed outdoors, she could roam free around everywhere with grass, and come back when her twoleg called her name. Maybe that was right. She shook her head of the though and decided to stay sitting on her lawn, waiting for someone to come and find her so they could play a game in her garden.

savage scar
January 3rd, 2017, 05:45 AM
Ocean, A former Rogue now kittypet padded silently across the line of Twoleg nests, His ears were perked and his Pale green eyes twinkled in the sunlight. He paused when he saw Violet, and narrowed his eyes and took in a deep breath before meowing out in a strong, loud voice "Hello, I don't believe we have met." He stood out from the bushed, his still muscular pelt from his former days, rippled as he stepped out.

Mistyfoot⚜
January 6th, 2017, 04:10 PM
Ocean, A former Rogue now kittypet padded silently across the line of Twoleg nests, His ears were perked and his Pale green eyes twinkled in the sunlight. He paused when he saw Violet, and narrowed his eyes and took in a deep breath before meowing out in a strong, loud voice "Hello, I don't believe we have met." He stood out from the bushed, his still muscular pelt from his former days, rippled as he stepped out.

Violet turns her head to face this new cat, Ocean. Her eyes widen at the muscular tom, but she quickly blinks and looks down, trying not to be rude. She forces herself to look up, and heaves herself up on her there legs. "I don't believe we have," Violet mews as she tries to be confident against this new cat. "I'm Violet." she tells the tom. She pads a little closer to the newcomer and sniffs him. He smelt of herself, like a two leg house. She realizes this cat probably isn't hostile and relaxes herself. "It is nice to meet you." Violet meows as she lays back down on the lawn.

savage scar
January 7th, 2017, 01:53 AM
Violet turns her head to face this new cat, Ocean. Her eyes widen at the muscular tom, but she quickly blinks and looks down, trying not to be rude. She forces herself to look up, and heaves herself up on her there legs. "I don't believe we have," Violet mews as she tries to be confident against this new cat. "I'm Violet." she tells the tom. She pads a little closer to the newcomer and sniffs him. He smelt of herself, like a two leg house. She realizes this cat probably isn't hostile and relaxes herself. "It is nice to meet you." Violet meows as she lays back down on the lawn.

Ocean nodded and sat down, not getting comfortable but just sitting, his grey tail rested over his front paws and his pale green eyes studied Violet before he announced "My name is Ocean, You were looking slightly bored so I decided to come over."

Mistyfoot⚜
January 7th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Ocean nodded and sat down, not getting comfortable but just sitting, his grey tail rested over his front paws and his pale green eyes studied Violet before he announced "My name is Ocean, You were looking slightly bored so I decided to come over."

"Hello, Ocean. I am quite bored, you're right. So, what do you enjoy doing?" Violet asked as she batted and chased at a bird. She became more comfortable about Ocean, and decided to play around, hoping he wouldn't think she was acting like a kit. She enjoyed playing games and chasing after things in her garden, it was fun for her, and she didn't care if it wasn't for anyone else.

savage scar
January 7th, 2017, 11:12 PM
"Hello, Ocean. I am quite bored, you're right. So, what do you enjoy doing?" Violet asked as she batted and chased at a bird. She became more comfortable about Ocean, and decided to play around, hoping he wouldn't think she was acting like a kit. She enjoyed playing games and chasing after things in her garden, it was fun for her, and she didn't care if it wasn't for anyone else.

"I always have liked to fight... not like play-fighting, like real killing fighting but, I've stopped doing that and I just like to wander around and meet new cats." Ocean watched her chase the bird with a sparkle in his usually dull eyes.

Shadow
January 8th, 2017, 12:55 AM
Robin hissed at the dog in her house.The mangy mutt was incredibly annoying.She begged her two legs to let her out and they did just that.The grey brown and white molly padded outside,her red eyes scanning her surroundings.She leaped on the feance and stumbled across two cats talking.One a molly like her while the other was a tom.She was unsure if she should say anything,it seemed as if the two where enjoying each other's company.

Mistyfoot⚜
January 8th, 2017, 12:48 PM
"I always have liked to fight... not like play-fighting, like real killing fighting but, I've stopped doing that and I just like to wander around and meet new cats." Ocean watched her chase the bird with a sparkle in his usually dull eyes.

Violet turned back to Ocean. "Wow... like clan cat fighting? That's so cool," Violet mewed, amused. "I was once in Thunderclan, I think it's called. I stayed there for only a little bit. I only remembered my parents throwing me out because they knew I could never become a fighter like you." Violet added, a bit saddened. She felt sorry for herself as she hobbled back to Ocean, quitting batting at the bird. "Sometimes I wish I could go back, but I know I'm better here." Violet insisted.

Mistyfoot⚜
January 8th, 2017, 12:57 PM
Robin hissed at the dog in her house.The mangy mutt was incredibly annoying.She begged her two legs to let her out and they did just that.The grey brown and white molly padded outside,her red eyes scanning her surroundings.She leaped on the feance and stumbled across two cats talking.One a molly like her while the other was a tom.She was unsure if she should say anything,it seemed as if the two where enjoying each other's company.

Violet lay back down as she look around her surroundings. Same as always. Bushes surrounding the sides of her garden, grass as green as the treetops. As she skimmed her eyes over her garden, she saw not too far away another cat. Her ears pricked, and she waved her tail in a welcoming motion to come over. She wanted to be friendly to all the cats she came across.

Shadow
January 8th, 2017, 04:58 PM
Violet lay back down as she look around her surroundings. Same as always. Bushes surrounding the sides of her garden, grass as green as the treetops. As she skimmed her eyes over her garden, she saw not too far away another cat. Her ears pricked, and she waved her tail in a welcoming motion to come over. She wanted to be friendly to all the cats she came across.
Robin looked at the She cat but then the tom with doubtful eyes.She leaped down and nodded to the She cat."Hi,I'm Robin.And you are..?"

(Because I probably did a horrible way of explaining what Robin looks like here:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3f/73/d2/3f73d29b6251bd010258d070e327c3b0.jpg )

Mistyfoot⚜
January 9th, 2017, 02:48 PM
Robin looked at the She cat but then the tom with doubtful eyes.She leaped down and nodded to the She cat."Hi,I'm Robin.And you are..?"

(Because I probably did a horrible way of explaining what Robin looks like here:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3f/73/d2/3f73d29b6251bd010258d070e327c3b0.jpg )

Violet steps toward the cat. "I'm Violet. Wow, I didn't know so many cats came by here." Violet mewed. She was used to an occasional loner, or a younger cat, younger than her strolling by who would stay for a little bit, but they never stayed long. Violet hoped these two new cats, Ocean and Robin would stay. She realized she had been staring at Robin for a while now, so she decided to spark a conversation. "So, where do you come from? Are you a loner, or a clan cat....?" Violet asked.

Shadow
January 9th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Violet steps toward the cat. "I'm Violet. Wow, I didn't know so many cats came by here." Violet mewed. She was used to an occasional loner, or a younger cat, younger than her strolling by who would stay for a little bit, but they never stayed long. Violet hoped these two new cats, Ocean and Robin would stay. She realized she had been staring at Robin for a while now, so she decided to spark a conversation. "So, where do you come from? Are you a loner, or a clan cat....?" Violet asked.

Robin flinched when she mentioned the clan."I-I was once one.But of corse I wasn't born there.I was born a loner..I join one of the clans..but since they where an aggressive clan..one of the leaders..Tigerstar..he um,he threatened to kill me so I ran.I came here.And one of her two legs here took me in..and I thought I would explore."she said.Her ears pricked and eyes widened as she just realized she had spilled everything

savage scar
January 10th, 2017, 12:25 AM

"I wasn't in a clan I was a rogue, I fought in a gang of cats, we killed Clan cats for a living." Ocean mumbled quietly, not wanting to remember those days. He glanced up from his paws and smiled at Robin "Hello, I'm Ocean."

Herontail
January 10th, 2017, 11:21 AM
Rain's belly growled as he walked by the twolegnests. "Why'd I wander so far from food?" he mumbled to himself. "I doubt these twolegnests have any mice roaming around..."

He paused and scented the air, hoping to smell the familiar scent of prey, but instead, he smelled cats. Rain listened closely, but he heard nothing but a conversation. Curiosity got the best of him, and so he padded up towards the twolegnest where the cats's voices and scents came from.

Mistyfoot⚜
January 10th, 2017, 12:41 PM
Robin flinched when she mentioned the clan."I-I was once one.But of corse I wasn't born there.I was born a loner..I join one of the clans..but since they where an aggressive clan..one of the leaders..Tigerstar..he um,he threatened to kill me so I ran.I came here.And one of her two legs here took me in..and I thought I would explore."she said.Her ears pricked and eyes widened as she just realized she had spilled everything

(you are not allowed to say something that happened in the books. it doesn't make sense because that would've happened long ago. besides, your cat wasn't in the books. not trying to be mean, just pointing that out :rainbow llama: )

Shadow
January 10th, 2017, 03:35 PM
(you are not allowed to say something that happened in the books. it doesn't make sense because that would've happened long ago. besides, your cat wasn't in the books. not trying to be mean, just pointing that out :rainbow llama: )
Welp ok just the another leader..)

Robin looked at Ocean."Oh..that's um..nice."she said

savage scar
January 11th, 2017, 10:37 PM
Welp ok just the another leader..)

Robin looked at Ocean."Oh..that's um..nice."she said

"NICE?! DO YOU THINK THAT IS NICE?!?" Ocean screeched glaring at Robin. He went quiet again and meowed with a shaking tone "It wasn't nice, I killed kits... I killed innocent cats."

Herontail
January 12th, 2017, 06:12 AM
Rain's fur bristled when he heard one of the cats screeching, yet he continued walking forwards. Eventually, the conversation was loud enough for him to hear, and so he pricked his ears forwards to listen.

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 07:47 PM
"NICE?! DO YOU THINK THAT IS NICE?!?" Ocean screeched glaring at Robin. He went quiet again and meowed with a shaking tone "It wasn't nice, I killed kits... I killed innocent cats."
Rain's fur bristled when he heard one of the cats screeching, yet he continued walking forwards. Eventually, the conversation was loud enough for him to hear, and so he pricked his ears forwards to listen.
Robin flung to her defense."HEY!"she hissed "Sorry I like to be nice to cats I just meet!"she growled

savage scar
January 12th, 2017, 11:50 PM
Robin flung to her defense."HEY!"she hissed "Sorry I like to be nice to cats I just meet!"she growled

Ocean sighed "Sometimes being nice isn't the way to go." He calmed down and flattened his bristled fur with his tail.

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 07:31 AM
Ocean sighed "Sometimes being nice isn't the way to go." He calmed down and flattened his bristled fur with his tail.
Robin dug her claws into the soil under her to restrain herself from jumped on the male cat.She licked her chest fur flat before continuing "Well I don't want to barge in here and start a fight with cats I just met and could be my allies."she said siting down curling her tail over her paws.

Mistyfoot⚜
January 13th, 2017, 08:22 PM
Rain's belly growled as he walked by the twolegnests. "Why'd I wander so far from food?" he mumbled to himself. "I doubt these twolegnests have any mice roaming around..."

He paused and scented the air, hoping to smell the familiar scent of prey, but instead, he smelled cats. Rain listened closely, but he heard nothing but a conversation. Curiosity got the best of him, and so he padded up towards the twolegnest where the cats's voices and scents came from.

Violet scented the familiar cat scent, although this one was different than hers. Cats usually passed by that weren't owned by twolegs, like her, and she thought this was one of them. Violet got excited at the thought of having more cats to talk to. She looked in the direction of the new cat, and showed a warm smile, trying to invite her over to the group.

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Robin dug her claws into the soil under her to restrain herself from jumped on the male cat.She licked her chest fur flat before continuing "Well I don't want to barge in here and start a fight with cats I just met and could be my allies."she said siting down curling her tail over her paws.
Violet scented the familiar cat scent, although this one was different than hers. Cats usually passed by that weren't owned by twolegs, like her, and she thought this was one of them. Violet got excited at the thought of having more cats to talk to. She looked in the direction of the new cat, and showed a warm smile, trying to invite her over to the group.
She looked in the direction of another approaching cat.She flicked her ear in interest.

Mistyfoot⚜
January 13th, 2017, 08:31 PM

Violet squinted her eyes at Robin, and also skimmed over Ocean as well. She was confused as to what was going on. "Stop it, you two! All I wanted to do was make some friends, but clearly you aren't the type for me!" Violet shouted. She immediately felt horrible for the tone she spoke in and what she had said. "No... no, take that back. I don't know what's gotten into me.. I.." Violet eased off. Her back legs bent as she crouched and lowered her head. These cats were not like her, their instinct was to fight. She wasn't quite sure where they came from, but she was sure they came from the forest. Ocean seemed the more hostile of the two. Although he was pretty nice, he used to kill cats, and Violet would never be able to get that out of her head. Robin seemed kind as well. Violet stood back up to where her legs were straight again, and looked at the two cats with a sadder look, almost a look of sympathy. She sighed, and turned to the side to watch for any butterflies swishing by, she wanted to occupy herself instead of dealing with this mini dual.

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 08:36 PM
Violet squinted her eyes at Robin, and also skimmed over Ocean as well. She was confused as to what was going on. "Stop it, you two! All I wanted to do was make some friends, but clearly you aren't the type for me!" Violet shouted. She immediately felt horrible for the tone she spoke in and what she had said. "No... no, take that back. I don't know what's gotten into me.. I.." Violet eased off. Her back legs bent as she crouched and lowered her head. These cats were not like her, their instinct was to fight. She wasn't quite sure where they came from, but she was sure they came from the forest. Ocean seemed the more hostile of the two. Although he was pretty nice, he used to kill cats, and Violet would never be able to get that out of her head. Robin seemed kind as well. Violet stood back up to where her legs were straight again, and looked at the two cats with a sadder look, almost a look of sympathy. She sighed, and turned to the side to watch for any butterflies swishing by, she wanted to occupy herself instead of dealing with this mini dual.
Robin looked at the cat."Its ok.Im sorry if I made you mad or scared,I wasn't sure if that mousebrain would try to start an fight."she said trying to make a joke.But really,she was apologizing.

savage scar
January 14th, 2017, 02:19 AM
Robin looked at the cat."Its ok.Im sorry if I made you mad or scared,I wasn't sure if that mousebrain would try to start an fight."she said trying to make a joke.But really,she was apologizing.

"If you're talking about me I don't start fights anymore, I end them." He took two steps back and sat further away from the two, Green eyes glistening in spite of himself.

Herontail
January 14th, 2017, 04:13 AM
Rain jumped back when another cat jumped out, but it was just a kittypet. With a sigh he walked forwards. "What's going on here?" he questioned.

Shadow
January 14th, 2017, 01:20 PM
"If you're talking about me I don't start fights anymore, I end them." He took two steps back and sat further away from the two, Green eyes glistening in spite of himself.
Rain jumped back when another cat jumped out, but it was just a kittypet. With a sigh he walked forwards. "What's going on here?" he questioned.
Robin ignored the tom and looked at the new one "Oh just a little,unagreement...who are you?"she asked the new tom.

Herontail
January 14th, 2017, 01:31 PM
Robin ignored the tom and looked at the new one "Oh just a little,unagreement...who are you?"she asked the new tom.
Rain was silent for a moment, trying to decide whether the she-cat was trustworthy. Finally, he shrugged. "Why should I tell you?" he questioned.

Shadow
January 14th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Rain was silent for a moment, trying to decide whether the she-cat was trustworthy. Finally, he shrugged. "Why should I tell you?" he questioned.
She looked at him"I'm Robin.And you are?"she asked "And what would I do with your name?"she said sarcastically

savage scar
January 15th, 2017, 02:35 AM
Ocean glanced at the new tom and meowed "I'm Ocean, You can trust us don't worry."

Mistyfoot⚜
January 15th, 2017, 05:17 PM

Violet looked at her. "It's fine, Robin. I'll never understand the ways of cats like you. I am mean to be a kittypet." Violet held her chin up brightened a little. She knew Robin and Ocean truly didn't mean it, so she forgave them both.

Mistyfoot⚜
January 15th, 2017, 05:22 PM

Violet widened her eyes as she turned to Ocean. Maybe he wasn't the kind of cat she thought. "If you're going to hurt me or Robin, get out of here." Violet crouched down and glared at Ocean. Her dull claws unsheathed for the first time in a long time, and thought that if Ocean pounced on her, she would fight back. She was born a clan cat, after all. Although she didn't know any fighting moves, she knew how to defend herself. She had to try to confuse the enemy, and never expose her belly. Those were the only things she know. She stared at Ocean as her claws dug into the ground.

Shadow
January 15th, 2017, 11:06 PM
Violet looked at her. "It's fine, Robin. I'll never understand the ways of cats like you. I am mean to be a kittypet." Violet held her chin up brightened a little. She knew Robin and Ocean truly didn't mean it, so she forgave them both.
Violet widened her eyes as she turned to Ocean. Maybe he wasn't the kind of cat she thought. "If you're going to hurt me or Robin, get out of here." Violet crouched down and glared at Ocean. Her dull claws unsheathed for the first time in a long time, and thought that if Ocean pounced on her, she would fight back. She was born a clan cat, after all. Although she didn't know any fighting moves, she knew how to defend herself. She had to try to confuse the enemy, and never expose her belly. Those were the only things she know. She stared at Ocean as her claws dug into the ground.

Robin nodded and turned to the tom "If you are going to hurt Vilot or me you won't get away with no scratches

savage scar
January 16th, 2017, 02:23 AM
Robin nodded and turned to the tom "If you are going to hurt Vilot or me you won't get away with no scratches

Ocean eye's widened "I'm not looking to start a fight." He meowed looking confused "I don't know why you think such a thing." He shook his head, still confused at the two's sudden aggression.

Shadow
January 16th, 2017, 11:07 AM
Ocean eye's widened "I'm not looking to start a fight." He meowed looking confused "I don't know why you think such a thing." He shook his head, still confused at the two's sudden aggression.
Robin flexed her claws still not sure about the tom.Since she knew how to fight she was going to protect this kitty pet.

savage scar
January 16th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Robin flexed her claws still not sure about the tom.Since she knew how to fight she was going to protect this kitty pet.

Ocean Glanced down at the claws and sighed "Don't trust me, do you?" he flattened his dark grey ears.

Shadow
January 16th, 2017, 09:49 PM
Ocean Glanced down at the claws and sighed "Don't trust me, do you?" he flattened his dark grey ears.
She flicked her tail."I don't know."she said licking her paw like the sassy cat she was

savage scar
January 17th, 2017, 01:20 AM
She flicked her tail."I don't know."she said licking her paw like the sassy cat she was

Ocean didn't move from his spot, his green eyes searched the garden, even the air felt tense from their small disagreement.

Shadow
January 17th, 2017, 01:50 AM
Ocean didn't move from his spot, his green eyes searched the garden, even the air felt tense from their small disagreement.
Robin continued to lick her paw.She felt bad for turning on the cat like that but she can't take any second chances

savage scar
January 17th, 2017, 05:55 AM
Robin continued to lick her paw.She felt bad for turning on the cat like that but she can't take any second chances

Ocean lapped at his chest fur and then moved onto his tail, his fur still thoroughly ruffled.

Shadow
January 17th, 2017, 03:05 PM
Ocean lapped at his chest fur and then moved onto his tail, his fur still thoroughly ruffled.
She got up and looked at the now pitch black sky.She jumped into the sky and leaped onto the fence,with another mighty jump she was on the roof.She vanished heading in the other side"Hey!I need some help!"she called from the other side

savage scar
January 18th, 2017, 01:20 AM
She got up and looked at the now pitch black sky.She jumped into the sky and leaped onto the fence,with another mighty jump she was on the roof.She vanished heading in the other side"Hey!I need some help!"she called from the other side

Ocean looked up "Why?" He asked standing up and hopping onto the fence, his head tilted.

Shadow
January 18th, 2017, 08:38 AM
Ocean looked up "Why?" He asked standing up and hopping onto the fence, his head tilted.
"Because there is a dying hawk up here!"she hissed/yowled back.

savage scar
January 19th, 2017, 10:38 PM
"Because there is a dying hawk up here!"she hissed/yowled back.

Ocean quietly lept up onto the roof and stood beside her "shall I kill it?" He whispered.

Shadow
January 24th, 2017, 09:33 PM
Ocean quietly lept up onto the roof and stood beside her "shall I kill it?" He whispered.
"Sure,but it still has a lot of fight in it."Robin said,the breeze made her ruffle her fur

savage scar
January 25th, 2017, 01:21 AM
"Sure,but it still has a lot of fight in it."Robin said,the breeze made her ruffle her fur

Ocean watched the bird flap it's wings and Ocean nodded slowly before leaping onto the bird's back, slamming his front paws into the wings, and digging his claws into the feathers, pinning it, he jabbed his back legs into the birds back and spine, and bit into the bird's neck, attempting to snap it's neck. It began to struggle wildly, scratching Ocean on the left back leg with it's pointy talons. "Argh, silly bird." He growled through the feathers and bit down hard, hearing a small snap and the bird going limp.

Shadow
January 25th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Ocean watched the bird flap it's wings and Ocean nodded slowly before leaping onto the bird's back, slamming his front paws into the wings, and digging his claws into the feathers, pinning it, he jabbed his back legs into the birds back and spine, and bit into the bird's neck, attempting to snap it's neck. It began to struggle wildly, scratching Ocean on the left back leg with it's pointy talons. "Argh, silly bird." He growled through the feathers and bit down hard, hearing a small snap and the bird going limp.

Robin smiled "Good job,now why don't you bring it down?"she asked as she grabbed one of its wings

savage scar
January 25th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Robin smiled "Good job,now why don't you bring it down?"she asked as she grabbed one of its wings

Ocean nodded and grabbed the other wing, and began to get it down off the roof.

Shadow
January 25th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Ocean nodded and grabbed the other wing, and began to get it down off the roof.
Once they had got it off the roof she looked for Violet."Where did she go?"she asked

savage scar
January 25th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Once they had got it off the roof she looked for Violet."Where did she go?"she asked

Ocean shrugged and placed the bird on the ground. "Violet??" He called out, looking around.

Shadow
January 25th, 2017, 09:50 PM
Ocean shrugged and placed the bird on the ground. "Violet??" He called out, looking around.
"Hmm..maybe she went back to her twolegs."she said shrugging

savage scar
January 25th, 2017, 09:56 PM
"Hmm..maybe she went back to her twolegs."she said shrugging

Ocean sighed and sat down, looking down at the bird with narrowed green eyes

Shadow
January 25th, 2017, 09:58 PM
Ocean sighed and sat down, looking down at the bird with narrowed green eyes
"What do you think it's still alive?"she asked sarcastically looking at the male

savage scar
January 25th, 2017, 10:01 PM
"What do you think it's still alive?"she asked sarcastically looking at the male

"No, I'm just wondering how it got on the roof in that state." Ocean meowed poking it with a paw, it was dirty and not nearly as big as he had expected.

Shadow
January 25th, 2017, 10:21 PM
"No, I'm just wondering how it got on the roof in that state." Ocean meowed poking it with a paw, it was dirty and not nearly as big as he had expected.
Robin tilted her head and watched him.

savage scar
January 25th, 2017, 10:52 PM
Robin tilted her head and watched him.

Ocean looked back to Robin and mumbled "It's just so, dirty and it looks like it had already hurt itself, how? Did another cat already try to attack it?" He shook his head "I should worry about this thing as much as I do..." He grumbled and pushed the bird away.

Shadow
January 25th, 2017, 11:02 PM
Ocean looked back to Robin and mumbled "It's just so, dirty and it looks like it had already hurt itself, how? Did another cat already try to attack it?" He shook his head "I should worry about this thing as much as I do..." He grumbled and pushed the bird away.
"Well there goes a good meal.." she mumbled

savage scar
January 26th, 2017, 12:11 AM
"Well there goes a good meal.." she mumbled

Ocean sighed "Go and get it then Robin, I don't want it." Ocean stood up and walked away, sitting back down where he had been alone, leaving the bird and Robin alone.

Shadow
January 26th, 2017, 07:37 AM
Ocean sighed "Go and get it then Robin, I don't want it." Ocean stood up and walked away, sitting back down where he had been alone, leaving the bird and Robin alone.
Robin started to eat a bit she soon threw it up,it was full of maggots."Plah!Did you know it had maggots?!"she asked.

savage scar
January 27th, 2017, 05:53 AM
Robin started to eat a bit she soon threw it up,it was full of maggots."Plah!Did you know it had maggots?!"she asked.

Ocean shook his head "No, I didn't know, or I would of mentioned it." Ocean didn't taste any maggots when he bit it's neck "I didn't taste any."

Shadow
January 27th, 2017, 08:10 AM
Ocean shook his head "No, I didn't know, or I would of mentioned it." Ocean didn't taste any maggots when he bit it's neck "I didn't taste any."

"Look in its belly."she said showing him a lot of maggots at its belly."This must of been what is killing it."

savage scar
January 27th, 2017, 10:49 PM
"Look in its belly."she said showing him a lot of maggots at its belly."This must of been what is killing it."

"Must of." Ocean said peering in the stomach, he didn't throw up, he had gotten used to maggots by now, there were a lot within rogue life

Shadow
January 27th, 2017, 10:50 PM
"Must of." Ocean said peering in the stomach, he didn't throw up, he had gotten used to maggots by now, there were a lot within rogue life
She shivered and pushed it away.

savage scar
January 27th, 2017, 11:10 PM
She shivered and pushed it away.

Ocean picked it up by the neck and lept up onto the fence and threw the bird out the front of the twoleg home. "There, it's gone." He meowed jumping back down into the garden and sitting down once he reached Robin.

Shadow
January 27th, 2017, 11:38 PM
Ocean picked it up by the neck and lept up onto the fence and threw the bird out the front of the twoleg home. "There, it's gone." He meowed jumping back down into the garden and sitting down once he reached Robin.
She nodded and started to eat some grass.

savage scar
January 28th, 2017, 10:43 PM
She nodded and started to eat some grass.

Ocean raised up his paw and lapped at it a few times before beginning to clean his whiskers.

Shadow
January 29th, 2017, 01:01 PM
Robin stared out into the sky

savage scar
January 31st, 2017, 12:25 AM
Robin stared out into the sky

"I wonder where Violet went." Ocean sighed looking around, he was slightly bored without her.

Mistyfoot⚜
January 31st, 2017, 04:44 PM
"I wonder where Violet went." Ocean sighed looking around, he was slightly bored without her.

"Oh hi hi!" Violet mewed as she came outside. Her belly was full from the kibble that she ate oh so many times, and sometimes got bored of. She noticed the rancid smell of rotten prey, that occasionally she could scent. Her eyes followed her nose and she noticed a dead hawk. She narrowed her eyes and realized with a strike of horror that it was full of maggots. She looked at her new friends with wide eyes. She assumed they tried to eat it. She scented Robin near the hawk, but it was stale. She was near her, talking to Ocean. Robin must've tried to eat it. "Oh! Are you guys hungry?" She looked over them with eyes of sympathy. She could never imagine hunting for herself like those woodland cats in the clans. She used to be in Thunderclan, yet she didn't like thinking of herself that way. She did think that she might be able to catch something if she really tried.

Shadow
January 31st, 2017, 04:56 PM
"Oh hi hi!" Violet mewed as she came outside. Her belly was full from the kibble that she ate oh so many times, and sometimes got bored of. She noticed the rancid smell of rotten prey, that occasionally she could scent. Her eyes followed her nose and she noticed a dead hawk. She narrowed her eyes and realized with a strike of horror that it was full of maggots. She looked at her new friends with wide eyes. She assumed they tried to eat it. She scented Robin near the hawk, but it was stale. She was near her, talking to Ocean. Robin must've tried to eat it. "Oh! Are you guys hungry?" She looked over them with eyes of sympathy. She could never imagine hunting for herself like those woodland cats in the clans. She used to be in Thunderclan, yet she didn't like thinking of herself that way. She did think that she might be able to catch something if she really tried.
"W-well,I don't eat twoleg food..I don't even eat what my twolegs give me."she explained "I was just recently adopted into their family from the wo-er-yea.." she saved

No One's Beeswax
January 31st, 2017, 05:09 PM
Thistle leaped onto the fence of the twoleg gardens. The light brown tabby scanned the many gardens looking for some cats. Her dark blue eyes stopped at a garden with 3 cats in it. She padded precariously before jumping into the garden. Her white belly brushed the soft grass as she landed, "Hello."

savage scar
February 1st, 2017, 08:30 AM
Ocean shook his head "I'm not hungry." He flicked his tail and caught sight of the other cat that had appeared "Hi." He meowed to the new comer with a small nod

No One's Beeswax
February 1st, 2017, 01:13 PM
Ocean shook his head "I'm not hungry." He flicked his tail and caught sight of the other cat that had appeared "Hi." He meowed to the new comer with a small nod
Thistle sat down on the short grass, "Nice to see you're friendly," The tabby licked her paw and slowly brought it over her ear.

Shadow
February 1st, 2017, 02:14 PM
Thistle sat down on the short grass, "Nice to see you're friendly," The tabby licked her paw and slowly brought it over her ear.
Robin looked at the new cat."Hello,I'm Robin."

No One's Beeswax
February 1st, 2017, 02:23 PM
Robin looked at the new cat."Hello,I'm Robin."
Thistle turned slowly to Robin, "Thistle, and don't give out your name first to someone. Just some friendly advise."

Shadow
February 1st, 2017, 02:44 PM
Thistle turned slowly to Robin, "Thistle, and don't give out your name first to someone. Just some friendly advise."
She tilted her head at the female "Don't talk to me like I'm not a kit.I have lived long enough." She said in a slightly deeper tone.

No One's Beeswax
February 1st, 2017, 03:07 PM
She tilted her head at the female "Don't talk to me like I'm not a kit.I have lived long enough." She said in a slightly deeper tone.
Thistle flicked her ear nonchalantly, "Oh, I was just pointing something out."

Shadow
February 1st, 2017, 03:13 PM
Thistle flicked her ear nonchalantly, "Oh, I was just pointing something out."
"Ok then.Just telling you something that you should know." She said,she had known this cat for only a little while and she already disliked the cat.

Mousy
February 1st, 2017, 03:19 PM
Pumpkin quietly slipped out of her Twoleg house into her lovely garden. Jumping the fence, she walked over to the fence a few houses down. Smelling cats she lept up on to the fence, and stayed there.

No One's Beeswax
February 1st, 2017, 03:24 PM
"Ok then.Just telling you something that you should know." She said,she had known this cat for only a little while and she already disliked the cat.
Thistle tilted her head to the side, "But I already knew that. It's pretty obvious that you're telling me something."

Shadow
February 1st, 2017, 03:54 PM
Pumpkin quietly slipped out of her Twoleg house into her lovely garden. Jumping the fence, she walked over to the fence a few houses down. Smelling cats she lept up on to the fence, and stayed there.
Thistle tilted her head to the side, "But I already knew that. It's pretty obvious that you're telling me something."
She flicked her tail.She ignored the female cat as she smelled another one."Hello?"she asked ( Mousy )

Shadow
February 1st, 2017, 03:59 PM
Raven came out of his twoleg nest,looking for his sister,Robin.

(Raven:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/67/1f/fe/671ffe2a7bc4fe2156fbfdb4937af32d.jpg )

Mousy
February 1st, 2017, 04:53 PM
She flicked her tail.She ignored the female cat as she smelled another one."Hello?"she asked ( Mousy )
"Oh, hello." Pumpkin said as she leapt down from the fence. "Are you the owner of this garden?"

Shadow
February 1st, 2017, 05:00 PM
"Oh, hello." Pumpkin said as she leapt down from the fence. "Are you the owner of this garden?"
"No..the owner is Violet." She mewed

Mousy
February 1st, 2017, 05:02 PM
"No..the owner is Violet." She mewed
"Violet.... Hmmm....." Pumpkin padded closer to the group. "Then who might you be?"

Shadow
February 1st, 2017, 05:06 PM
"Violet.... Hmmm....." Pumpkin padded closer to the group. "Then who might you be?"
"I'm Robin." "A-"She got cut off from her brother.

"Robin!There you are!"the all black male with orange eyes and a scratch over his right eye said.

Mousy
February 1st, 2017, 05:09 PM

"Robin!There you are!"the all black male with orange eyes and a scratch over his right eye said.
"Pumpkin. And who are you?" Pumpkin turned to the new cat.

No One's Beeswax
February 1st, 2017, 05:10 PM

Thistle's tail swished across the grass as she examined both of the newcomers.

Shadow
February 1st, 2017, 05:13 PM
"I'm Raven,Robins sister."he mewed smiling

Robins ears lay flat.

Mousy
February 1st, 2017, 05:17 PM
"I'm Raven,Robins sister."he mewed smiling

Robins ears lay flat.
"Nice to meet you, Raven and Robin." Pumpkin slowly drew her tongue across her paw.

Shadow
February 1st, 2017, 05:18 PM
"Nice to meet you, Raven and Robin." Pumpkin slowly drew her tongue across her paw.
They both smiled

savage scar
February 2nd, 2017, 02:23 AM
Ocean watched the two and sighed "Don't try to argue with her, it won't end well thistle, only if you want your pelt ripped off, and not by her." He looked up to the other new cat and mumbled "It's raining cats now I see."

Shadow
February 2nd, 2017, 07:37 AM
Ocean watched the two and sighed "Don't try to argue with her, it won't end well thistle, only if you want your pelt ripped off, and not by her." He looked up to the other new cat and mumbled "It's raining cats now I see."
Aww is he being protective over Robin?)

Robin shook her pelt."I don't want to go back home!"she whined to her brother.

"It is the only place where you will be safe,a small she cat like you,and it's the only shelter that we can find."he said sitting down next to Robin,Raven towered over her like a tall building.

No One's Beeswax
February 2nd, 2017, 03:09 PM
Thistle had started grooming herself but then paused to face Ocean, "I'm not arguing, and either way I doubt she would be able to get a whisker off me."

savage scar
February 3rd, 2017, 02:45 AM
Thistle had started grooming herself but then paused to face Ocean, "I'm not arguing, and either way I doubt she would be able to get a whisker off me."

Ocean scoffed and mumbled "Cats these days." before swiping at thistle and yanking one of her whiskers off her face.

No One's Beeswax
February 3rd, 2017, 04:46 PM
Ocean scoffed and mumbled "Cats these days." before swiping at thistle and yanking one of her whiskers off her face.
(BTW: Thistle isn't trying to be rude. She's just being Thistle.)

Thistle flicked her ear, "One, I said that ROBIN couldn't get a whisker of of me. Two, I don't know why you did that, what did I do to you? Three, I meant 'get a whisker off of me' figuratively, not literally."

savage scar
February 4th, 2017, 12:34 AM
(BTW: Thistle isn't trying to be rude. She's just being Thistle.)

Thistle flicked her ear, "One, I said that ROBIN couldn't get a whisker of of me. Two, I don't know why you did that, what did I do to you? Three, I meant 'get a whisker off of me' figuratively, not literally."

"one, I'm doing it for her, Two I did that because I felt like it and three, it was going to come off anyway." Ocean flicked the whisker off the space between two of his claws and onto the ground.

Shadow
February 5th, 2017, 08:48 PM
Robin sat a little ways off arguing with her brother,Raven.Eventully Raven sighed and gave up.He followed Robin who was padding to the two cats who looked like they where arguing.

"Hey.Im back Ocean."she only mentioned the tom,ignoring the female.

Raven tilted his head at why his sister did not address the female that was right infront of her."Hello."he said sitting infront of the other molly,he knew that the two other cas where about to fight and he was trying to break it up.

savage scar
February 17th, 2017, 11:34 PM
Robin sat a little ways off arguing with her brother,Raven.Eventully Raven sighed and gave up.He followed Robin who was padding to the two cats who looked like they where arguing.

"Hey.Im back Ocean."she only mentioned the tom,ignoring the female.

Raven tilted his head at why his sister did not address the female that was right infront of her."Hello."he said sitting infront of the other molly,he knew that the two other cas where about to fight and he was trying to break it up.

"Hello, Robin." Ocean meowed a greeting and nodded his head slightly.

Shadow
February 18th, 2017, 11:44 AM
"Hello, Robin." Ocean meowed a greeting and nodded his head slightly.
Robin nodded and flicked her tail to the other molly "What happened?I herd voices raising?"

savage scar
February 19th, 2017, 03:05 AM
Robin nodded and flicked her tail to the other molly "What happened?I herd voices raising?"

"Don't worry, It's all over now, Just a small disagreement." Ocean meowed casually, raising his left paw to his mouth and lapped at it before placing it down on the garden floor.

Shadow
February 19th, 2017, 04:14 PM
"Don't worry, It's all over now, Just a small disagreement." Ocean meowed casually, raising his left paw to his mouth and lapped at it before placing it down on the garden floor.
Robin nodded.Her red eyes drifted to the raising sun.To be honest she was feeling a bit drowsy.

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 21st, 2017, 01:06 AM
Snipy Wanders outta her Twoleg house and mews wandering by.

Spikes
February 21st, 2017, 01:17 AM
Jazz basked in the sunlight, which was plentiful in his backyard, as he lay sleepily blinking. His paws were folded and rested against his underbelly, which was facing upwards. Black fur tinged brown as the sunlight hit it, and deep green eyes rimmed with moisture, he had no need to move just yet.

savage scar
February 24th, 2017, 04:25 AM
Ocean lazily flopped down into a comfortable spot to drink in the sun and everything around him.

Shadow
February 24th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Robin closed her eyes against the now gleaming sun. She let out a pur as the warmth hit her pelt.she soon fell asleep

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 04:05 PM
With a soft huff of exertion, he rolled onto his side, fluffy black tail swishing along the neatly trimmed grass. His ears twitched slightly, listening out for anything irregular or interesting, and sighed, bringing a white tipped paw to his muzzle.

savage scar
February 25th, 2017, 12:10 AM
Ocean glanced at Robin and rested his chin comfortably on his paws, his long, skinny grey tail flicked up and down lazily.

Shadow
February 25th, 2017, 10:02 AM
With a soft huff of exertion, he rolled onto his side, fluffy black tail swishing along the neatly trimmed grass. His ears twitched slightly, listening out for anything irregular or interesting, and sighed, bringing a white tipped paw to his muzzle.
Ocean glanced at Robin and rested his chin comfortably on his paws, his long, skinny grey tail flicked up and down lazily.
While in mid sleep-she twisted onto her back letting the sun warm her there-though she was still asleep..she had made enough noice for any naboring cats to hear ( Don't worry Jazz I got you !!)

Spikes
February 25th, 2017, 02:50 PM
While in mid sleep-she twisted onto her back letting the sun warm her there-though she was still asleep..she had made enough noice for any naboring cats to hear ( Don't worry Jazz I got you !!)
His ears twitched once more as he heard the thunk of something, or someone moving. Flipping onto his front and getting up (rather unsteadily), he took for the fence, wobbling his hips before jumping up to it. He fell short by a few inches and ended up prying himself up with his forelegs, gaining balance once his entire body had made it on top of the fence. Looking down he saw what could've made the noise, a she-cat in a deep sleep.

savage scar
February 25th, 2017, 05:14 PM

Ocean shuffled his paws on the garden floor and shook his shoulders, making sure all of his fur got sunned.

Shadow
February 25th, 2017, 05:40 PM
His ears twitched once more as he heard the thunk of something, or someone moving. Flipping onto his front and getting up (rather unsteadily), he took for the fence, wobbling his hips before jumping up to it. He fell short by a few inches and ended up prying himself up with his forelegs, gaining balance once his entire body had made it on top of the fence. Looking down he saw what could've made the noise, a she-cat in a deep sleep.
Ocean shuffled his paws on the garden floor and shook his shoulders, making sure all of his fur got sunned.
Robin looked up-the creecking of the fence wow her up."Wha-Who are you?"she asked the male who had just gotten there. She turned her head over to make sure that Ocean was still with her-which he was.

Spikes
February 25th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Robin looked up-the creecking of the fence wow her up."Wha-Who are you?"she asked the male who had just gotten there. She turned her head over to make sure that Ocean was still with her-which he was.
Surprised by her sudden movements, he meowed out slightly, and toppled front-on off of the fence, fur bristling as he just managed to land on his feet. Ears flattened, he pushed back against the fence. "Who are you?" he responded.

Shadow
February 25th, 2017, 06:52 PM
Surprised by her sudden movements, he meowed out slightly, and toppled front-on off of the fence, fur bristling as he just managed to land on his feet. Ears flattened, he pushed back against the fence. "Who are you?" he responded.
(How old is he?)
"I am Robin..."she meowed jumping to her paws

Spikes
February 25th, 2017, 06:57 PM
(How old is he?)
"I am Robin..."she meowed jumping to her paws
(20 or so moons)
"Robin?" he sat down, satisfied that this cat wasn't hostile. "I haven't seen you before," he murred softly, looking down at his paws.

Shadow
February 25th, 2017, 07:08 PM
(20 or so moons)
"Robin?" he sat down, satisfied that this cat wasn't hostile. "I haven't seen you before," he murred softly, looking down at his paws.
Oh she is about like 16 moons)
"Oh-I'm new..my twolegs-well-caught me from the forest...they took my by force..so I am new."she meowed."As for my brother-Raven- he loves it." She pointed to her brother who was all black with a scar over his left eye.

Jazz

Spikes
February 25th, 2017, 07:23 PM
Oh she is about like 16 moons)
"Oh-I'm new..my twolegs-well-caught me from the forest...they took my by force..so I am new."she meowed."As for my brother-Raven- he loves it." She pointed to her brother who was all black with a scar over his left eye.

Jazz
"You're a forest cat?" he crouched down, looking at her. "Like.. You've lived by your own? Without an owner?" he licked his paws, flicking his tail. "Weird.."

Shadow
February 25th, 2017, 07:37 PM
"You're a forest cat?" he crouched down, looking at her. "Like.. You've lived by your own? Without an owner?" he licked his paws, flicking his tail. "Weird.."
Robin nodded." Well they let me out but I have this stupid collar on me that will shock me if I try to get it off or if I go too far." She sighed.

Spikes
February 25th, 2017, 07:40 PM
Robin nodded." Well they let me out but I have this stupid collar on me that will shock me if I try to get it off or if I go too far." She sighed.
"Oh.. Really?" he felt the urge to tap it with a paw, but refrained after hearing the she-cat's description. "I didn't know collars could do that.." changing the subject, he looked down at his own collar. "My one has a bell! See?" he tapped it with a paw and it jingled.

Shadow
February 25th, 2017, 07:41 PM
"Oh.. Really?" he felt the urge to tap it with a paw, but refrained after hearing the she-cat's description. "I didn't know collars could do that.." changing the subject, he looked down at his own collar. "My one has a bell! See?" he tapped it with a paw and it jingled.
She nodded."Your Very lucky."she mewed

savage scar
March 3rd, 2017, 09:44 PM
Ocean just sat watching the two with slitted eyes. He didn't get too talkative or nobody would be able to stop him. The grey tom sat up and licked his fur down before resting his tail on the hard ground underneath him.

Shadow
March 5th, 2017, 02:02 PM
Ocean just sat watching the two with slitted eyes. He didn't get too talkative or nobody would be able to stop him. The grey tom sat up and licked his fur down before resting his tail on the hard ground underneath him.
She turned to Ocean."Are you ok?"she meowed

savage scar
March 10th, 2017, 05:01 AM
She turned to Ocean."Are you ok?"she meowed

"Yeah I'm fine, Just tired." He mewed to her with a reassuring smile and a flick of his ears.

wickedvirtues
March 25th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Dragon was laying on her stomach, enjoying the warmth of the sunlight from the window her housefolk had opened for her too enjoy. Dragon's brother Cloud was purring on his housefolk's legs. Dragon opened her bright green eyes, glancing outside and purring. She sat up, her head peeking over the object in front of the window. The dog, Dragon didn't understand why her housefolk even had one, yipped at her and scrambled onto the object. Dragon hissed and sprinted from the window, sliding outside from the tiny opening in the big wooden door. Dragon panted, her thick black fur bristled as she leaped onto her housefolks fence. "Hi, Mouse." She mewed to the neighboring cat, adjusting her purple collar. "Let me guess, the dog?" He chuckled, his brown fur glossy in the sun. Dragon nodded, looking at the field beyond the fence both felines sat on. She smiled, saying goodbye as Mouse went inside to eat. Dragon decided to also go inside, humming softly to herself. The American shorthair curled up in her nest, glad the dog had finally shut its muzzle.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/04/ba/20/04ba209bea617825c86446d39df634d3.jpg

(Here's how Dragon looks)

savage scar
March 29th, 2017, 03:09 AM
Dragon was laying on her stomach, enjoying the warmth of the sunlight from the window her housefolk had opened for her too enjoy. Dragon's brother Cloud was purring on his housefolk's legs. Dragon opened her bright green eyes, glancing outside and purring. She sat up, her head peeking over the object in front of the window. The dog, Dragon didn't understand why her housefolk even had one, yipped at her and scrambled onto the object. Dragon hissed and sprinted from the window, sliding outside from the tiny opening in the big wooden door. Dragon panted, her thick black fur bristled as she leaped onto her housefolks fence. "Hi, Mouse." She mewed to the neighboring cat, adjusting her purple collar. "Let me guess, the dog?" He chuckled, his brown fur glossy in the sun. Dragon nodded, looking at the field beyond the fence both felines sat on. She smiled, saying goodbye as Mouse went inside to eat. Dragon decided to also go inside, humming softly to herself. The American shorthair curled up in her nest, glad the dog had finally shut its muzzle.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/04/ba/20/04ba209bea617825c86446d39df634d3.jpg

(Here's how Dragon looks)

Ocean got up and stretched out his muscles, sighing in slight boredom. He jumped up onto the fence and looked around, Where was everyone? He started to walk back home when he passed Dragon and Cloud's Twoleg homes. He kept walking until he reached his own Twoleg den and sat outside on the soft grass.

wickedvirtues
April 12th, 2017, 08:00 PM
Ocean got up and stretched out his muscles, sighing in slight boredom. He jumped up onto the fence and looked around, Where was everyone? He started to walk back home when he passed Dragon and Cloud's Twoleg homes. He kept walking until he reached his own Twoleg den and sat outside on the soft grass.

Dragon saw Ocean walk past her twoleg's home, flicking her tail as Cloud gulped down some more pellets of food. "I'm going outside, Cloud" she mewed, doubting her littermate would care. Unsurprisingly, he grunted in response and continued eating. She rolled her eyes and leaped onto the fence of her twoleg nest.

savage scar
April 12th, 2017, 11:26 PM
Dragon saw Ocean walk past her twoleg's home, flicking her tail as Cloud gulped down some more pellets of food. "I'm going outside, Cloud" she mewed, doubting her littermate would care. Unsurprisingly, he grunted in response and continued eating. She rolled her eyes and leaped onto the fence of her twoleg nest.

Ocean heard scratching as Dragon leaped onto the fence and he turned around, seeing her "Hello." He mewed his ears twitching and eyes looking watchful.

savage scar
April 15th, 2017, 03:53 AM
(BUMP)

Serendipity
April 15th, 2017, 05:57 AM
Ocean heard scratching as Dragon leaped onto the fence and he turned around, seeing her "Hello." He mewed his ears twitching and eyes looking watchful.
Piper gracefully jumped up to the fence behind Ocean, shoving him off with a flip of her paw. "Sorry, You were taking up the sunlight..." She smirks and lays down

savage scar
April 15th, 2017, 07:21 AM
Piper gracefully jumped up to the fence behind Ocean, shoving him off with a flip of her paw. "Sorry, You were taking up the sunlight..." She smirks and lays down

Ocean rolled his eyes and jumped back on the fence, basically ontop of her and pushing her off easily and into the garden below with a purr.

wickedvirtues
April 15th, 2017, 10:53 AM

Dragon glanced over at Ocean, giving a tiny purr. "Hi, Ocean!" She mewed, flicking her tail and looking past the fence. She twitched her ears, still slightly purring.

Serendipity
April 15th, 2017, 01:53 PM
Ocean rolled his eyes and jumped back on the fence, basically ontop of her and pushing her off easily and into the garden below with a purr.
Her eyes twinkled, and she purred. She squatted behind him and started batting at his tail. "Excuse me? You're blocking my buttocks from sunlight" Oh lord she's so akwarde ;-;

savage scar
April 16th, 2017, 12:35 AM
Her eyes twinkled, and she purred. She squatted behind him and started batting at his tail. "Excuse me? You're blocking my buttocks from sunlight" Oh lord she's so akwarde ;-;

He looked at her, an unamused look in his pale green eyes. He took a few steps forward, allowing her the sun "Sit then." He turned to Dragon and smiled "How have you been?"

Serendipity
April 16th, 2017, 05:35 PM
He looked at her, an unamused look in his pale green eyes. He took a few steps forward, allowing her the sun "Sit then." He turned to Dragon and smiled "How have you been?"

She mentally smacked herself. "What's your name?"

savage scar
April 16th, 2017, 08:32 PM
She mentally smacked herself. "What's your name?"

He looked back at her "Ocean, what's yours?" He tilted his head, pale green eyes shimmering in the sunlight.

Serendipity
April 16th, 2017, 09:32 PM
He looked back at her "Ocean, what's yours?" He tilted his head, pale green eyes shimmering in the sunlight.
"I'm Pipelinne, But my friends call me Pipe or Piper"

savage scar
April 16th, 2017, 11:59 PM
"I'm Pipelinne, But my friends call me Pipe or Piper"

"Nice to meet you, may I call you Piper?" He requested, a hopeful look on his face.

Serendipity
April 17th, 2017, 06:34 PM
"Nice to meet you, may I call you Piper?" He requested, a hopeful look on his face.
"Of course! Pipelinne is so awkward, it makes me sound like a special time of cleaning spray!"

wickedvirtues
April 17th, 2017, 07:42 PM

Dragon giggled, though looked down at Ocean. "You okay, Ocean?" She asked, hiding the laugh in her voice and twitching her tail.

savage scar
April 18th, 2017, 05:01 AM
Dragon giggled, though looked down at Ocean. "You okay, Ocean?" She asked, hiding the laugh in her voice and twitching her tail.

Ocean just chuckled and said "Your Twolegs weren't very good with names, were they?" He meowed towards Piper. He turned and looked at Dragon "I'm okay."

wickedvirtues
April 18th, 2017, 08:26 PM
Dragon purred, "good" she mewed, twitching her tail and snickering.

savage scar
April 22nd, 2017, 05:54 AM
Dragon purred, "good" she mewed, twitching her tail and snickering.

Ocean rolled his eyes once more and sighed over-dramatically.

Mistyfoot⚜
September 29th, 2018, 08:55 PM
Violet strolled out into her garden. She took in the sweet scent of the place and closed her eyes. She hopped down from the ledge connected to the twoleg place, as she always had to do because of her three legs. She ran about and enjoyed the sunshine beating down on her unique brown and black tabby coat. She took a bit of a tumble, and ended up with her belly exposed. She laughed to herself. How silly am I to roll about like this? I've had these three legs ever since I was born! She pushed herself up into a sitting position. She looked around and sniffed, hoping to find any other cat that she could play with. She was always playing by herself lately. Even the occasional loner was good, she just didn't want to be alone. She felt silly for playing and running around by herself. She needed to find a friend. After pondering for a while, she finally stood up and walked to the edge of her garden. Maybe I will cross the line one day. Until then, though, Violet would be in her garden, alone, for as long as the world willed.