PDA

View Full Version : Warriors stuff

NightWarrior4Life
January 1st, 2017, 10:43 AM
Hehe, funny story...so me and my friend decided to find out who gathered MistyFoot's kits and we worked so hard with days and days of looking up and writing down...we hadn't even come to the conclusion yet and turns out, when watching a warrior cats facts video, I saw that BlackClaw was the father and everyone already knew...i felt so embarrassed but hey, I haven't read all the books yet so...what did I know?

There was another similar incident where after reading the sun trail and moonrise I came up with a "theory" that the tribe of rushing water was the tribe the clans came from...WELL NAHHHH! Yeah again I haven't read power of three or the entire of dawn of the clans (even though it's my favourite series, followed by new prophecy) so of course I didn't know about the whole JayFeatherXStick and Jay's WingXStoneTeller and it really confused me/ annoyed me that Jay's Wing and Lion's Roar are JayFeather and LionAze and I still can't get over it to be honest but...there you go...if you guys want more stories or updates about what warriors stuff me and my friends get up to...message me...thanks for reading!~NightWarrior

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
January 3rd, 2017, 02:42 PM
But I'm pretty sure the clan cats did come from the Tribe. Unless I'm wrong, which I frequently am it goes like this:

The first lake cats

They move to the mountains to find a better home eventually forming the Tribe of Rushing Water

A group of cats from the Tribe, led by Shaded Moss, go on a journey to find the forest and eventually making the five clans

Skyclan is driven out be twolegs and moves to the gorge

The rest of the clans are driven out by twolegs and move back to the lake

I haven't read Vision of Shadows yet so there is probably more to add here. And if I got anything wrong please correct me.

NightWarrior4Life
January 5th, 2017, 11:15 AM
But I'm pretty sure the clan cats did come from the Tribe. Unless I'm wrong, which I frequently am it goes like this:

The first lake cats

They move to the mountains to find a better home eventually forming the Tribe of Rushing Water

A group of cats from the Tribe, led by Shaded Moss, go on a journey to find the forest and eventually making the five clans

Skyclan is driven out be twolegs and moves to the gorge

The rest of the clans are driven out by twolegs and move back to the lake

I haven't read Vision of Shadows yet so there is probably more to add here. And if I got anything wrong please correct me. I don't think you did? But as I've only read the sun trail I only know as far as when the cats from the tribe go with shaded moss to the new territory...I also haven't read power of three so I don't know about the whole JayFeather going back in time, reincarnation thing and i never thought about Lion's Roar and Jay's Wing that much until now tbh😂 but thanks for taking the time to give me that recap!

Silhouettes
January 16th, 2017, 10:11 AM
I don't think you did? But as I've only read the sun trail I only know as far as when the cats from the tribe go with shaded moss to the new territory...I also haven't read power of three so I don't know about the whole JayFeather going back in time, reincarnation thing and i never thought about Lion's Roar and Jay's Wing that much until now tbh😂 but thanks for taking the time to give me that recap!
Clan cats came from the Rushing Water :P

NightWarrior4Life
January 16th, 2017, 10:14 AM
Clan cats came from the Rushing Water :P
I KNEW IT! That's my point, I thought it was just a theory and I went round telling everyone the story when it was already proven...

Silhouettes
January 16th, 2017, 10:16 AM
I KNEW IT! That's my point, I thought it was just a theory and I went round telling everyone the story when it was already proven...
xD It's ok, I did that, too

NightWarrior4Life
January 17th, 2017, 11:12 AM
xD It's ok, I did that, too
Lol

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
January 18th, 2017, 11:20 AM
Yeah lol I started with dawn of the clans thinking it was the first series not realizing that at the time it actually was the last one lol so I kind of spoiled that for myself.

NightWarrior4Life
January 18th, 2017, 12:02 PM
Yeah lol I started with dawn of the clans thinking it was the first series not realizing that at the time it actually was the last one lol so I kind of spoiled that for myself.
Technically it is the first series cause it's set before all of the other books including super editions and stuff. So back then cause I didn't know about the tribe, I hadn't thought about it until now...

NightWarrior4Life
June 24th, 2017, 12:28 PM
Can I just state...(at the time of making this I was reading series 2/1 but I'm now reading series 3/1 so...I'm behind compared to most warriors fans) but can I just state how annoying most cats from the original series are in series 3?! Like it went from, in series 1 and 2, "You killed a cat, oh well I'll let you off this time, go and live your life" to "OMG you left camp," (ONCE, might I add, TO GO AND MAKE DIRT!) "you must be plotting something...you'll kill us all! They sky will fall down and all the clans will be at war! No food or water or oxygen for a month!" Like, seriously? These punishments and assumptions etc. are getting out of hand.

I am specifically talking about dark river (a recap for those of you who are past that now, Hollypaw is held hostage by Riverclan, Lionpaw is sneaking out to see heather law and everyone thinks there's gonna be a battle cause they think Riverclan will move into Windclan's land causing WindClan to move onto Thunderclan's land...and Riverclan as far as I know is completely innocent and Shadiwclan is nowhere to be seen at this moment in time.)

For example, when Hollypaw is in Riverclan, back at ThunderClan camp, Squirrelflight is like "OMG HOLLYPAW IS MISSING?! WHAT IF SHE'S DEAD?! IF SHE WAS KILLED I'LL NEVER BE HAPPY AGAIN!" Then she rescues Hollypaw and she's like this "OMG HOLLYPAW! NEVER EVER TRY TO SAVE OUR LIVES AGAIN! I SWEAR YOU'D BE BETTER OFF DEAD AND EVERYONE WOULD BE SO MUCH HAPPIER WITHOUT YOU! I WILL KILL YOU WHEN WE GET BACK TO CAMP!" :mad: like this stresses me out so much. But also cause Hollypaw and Lionpaw wouldn't speak up about the trouble they are causing in the first place...(and yes, I am exaggerating it a bit but it helps)

Then, when everyone says "don't have a battle" or "we need to help Riverclan" Firestar won't even listen, neither will Leafpool they're like "NOO they'll sort it out themselves now shut your mouth cause your opinion doesn't matter." Whereas in the first series with Bluestar, if Greypaw and Firepaw went and helped another clan etc. when they weren't suppose to they'd be praised. Like, what?! But it's Hollypaw and Jaypaw's thoughts that make me mad because I agree with them so much for example, Hollypaw thought something like fine, I'm just an apprentice...no one cares about what we have to say I related to her thoughts so much that it just made me angry at every other cat.

Post your thoughts and maybe even ideas on why every cat is so grouchy!