PDA

View Full Version : The Pack Of Blood-Stained Claws

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 08:55 AM
You,starving and hungry,pad across a misty,mostly dead forest that looks haunted. Suprisingly enough, you see a squirrel, and it was plump. You leap at it, killing it. Almost right after you do, a creamy gray she-cat with a white underbelly and gray stripes leap at you, snarling, "What are you doing in the Pack of Bloody Shrieks territory?" She sneers, before you know what's happening, you say, "I wish to join." She she-cat gave you a hard look, before replying, "Welcome, let's hope you survive." You look beyond her, and see cats with blood smeared along their pelt. It was a great hope to survive. You think before you are pulled to a sharp dip that made the camp, blood scorched it in rays.

There are two leaders here, one male and one female, and two deputies, also one male and one female, and the leader s are forced to be mates,same with the deputies. Below the two are the fighters, who do well, the fighting. Next are the scouts, they are the look-outs, and are usually chosen from the guards. The guards are not allowed to leave camp, and they have to guard the camp all day. Next is the healer, who heals, and the healer trainee.Below them are the hunters, who just hunt. Then their are the types of trainees, and they are in order of above. Next, nursers, they are the queens, and lastly the scraps, whom are kits. These are in order of social lader.
Now let's see what's open,
Leaders: Female=Drift (Me), Male=Gorse (@Mystery)
Deputies: Female=Reaper (@DatDerpz), Male=Open ()
Fighters: Always open, Clove (Me)
Scouts: Always open
Guards: Always open
Healers: Open
Nurser: Always open
Hunter:Always Open
Fighter trainee: Always open, Wrait and Crimson (@Yellowpotatoes)
Guards trainee: Always open
Healer trainee: Open
Hunter trainee: Open
Scrap: Always open.

I will update more, but here are the forums.
Name:
Looks:
Kits?:
Other:

Pack News~ None
Current Weather~ Hard rain
Temp~ 32 Degrees
Season~Leaf-bare

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 09:01 AM
Name: Drift
Looks: Very light,pale,and milky-gray she-cat with a white under-belly, light gray stripes, piercing yellow eyes, and a feathery tail.
Perso: TBRP'D
Mate/Crush: N/A
Kits: N/A
Other: Hi :3

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 09:01 AM
Bump

Mystery
January 1st, 2017, 09:03 AM
Name: Gore
Looks: A large orange tabby maine-coon tom with blazing green eyes.
Perso: Cruel , Sarcastic , Arrogant and spiteful.
Mate/Crush: If im excepted , wouldn't my mate be Drift?
Kits?: Uh
Other: Uh

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 09:04 AM
Did you have your cat as female leader or male?

Name: Gore
Looks: A large orange tabby maine-coon tom with blazing green eyes.
Perso: Cruel , Sarcastic , Arrogant and spiteful.
Mate/Crush: If im excepted , wouldn't my mate be Drift?
Kits?: Uh
Other: Uh
Accepted, though why is he only 5 moons?

Mystery
January 1st, 2017, 09:05 AM
Accepted, though why is he only 5 moons?

aahhhhh! God! I think I deleted the 8 I put. He's now 31 moons.

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 09:06 AM
aahhhhh! God! I think I deleted the 8 I put
XD I feel you, my friend once applied for a leader on something and she put 5 moons

>Pepsi<
January 1st, 2017, 09:07 AM
Name: Reaper
Looks: A black she-cat with blue eyes and a white dash on her chest
Crush/ mate: Male deputy?
Kits: Open when I have got a mate
Other: Are llamacorns allowed?

Mystery
January 1st, 2017, 09:08 AM
XD I feel you, my friend once applied for a leader on something and she put 5 moons

It feels like a common mistake now

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 09:09 AM
Name: Reaper
Looks: A black she-cat with blue eyes and a white dash on her chest
Crush/ mate: Male deputy?
Kits: Open when I have got a mate
Other: Are llamacorns allowed?
Accepted (Llamacorns are awesome)

Mystery
January 1st, 2017, 09:11 AM
Llamacorn (http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Llamacorn&view=detailv2&id=5D23FDB07688A6867B203F6BE1F3D11A0B2CBA90&ccid=DONPg2nj&simid=608009405799466995&thid=OIP.M0ce34f8369e3fe7c75aab61f1bf557d9H0&mode=overlay&first=1)

>Pepsi<
January 1st, 2017, 09:15 AM
Llamacorn (http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Llamacorn&view=detailv2&id=5D23FDB07688A6867B203F6BE1F3D11A0B2CBA90&ccid=DONPg2nj&simid=608009405799466995&thid=OIP.M0ce34f8369e3fe7c75aab61f1bf557d9H0&mode=overlay&first=1)
XD I was going to use that as my profile pic XD

Mystery
January 1st, 2017, 09:17 AM
XD I was going to use that as my profile pic XD
Im so good :0

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 09:17 AM
:rainbowllama: Llamacorn

Mystery
January 1st, 2017, 09:20 AM
PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOO!!!! (http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt48qy6sIC1qmvaoo.gif)

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 09:20 AM
Bump

Mystery
January 1st, 2017, 09:21 AM
Llamathing (http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/1649922/rainbow-bunchie-o.gif)

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 09:22 AM
Llamathing (http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/1649922/rainbow-bunchie-o.gif)
Imma make a Llamacorn thread in General Board!

Mystery
January 1st, 2017, 09:24 AM
We need more seriousness around here.... -sirious face- (http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Serious+face&view=detailv2&&id=88342C0BF49CAB5BA78574D814A1CCE63AAD7553&selectedIndex=3&ccid=JDDgi5Xy&simid=607986616714659152&thid=OIP.M2430e08b95f2677c8c9b79ebcf64114aH0&ajaxhist=0)

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 09:26 AM
We need more seriousness around here.... -sirious face- (http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Serious+face&view=detailv2&&id=88342C0BF49CAB5BA78574D814A1CCE63AAD7553&selectedIndex=3&ccid=JDDgi5Xy&simid=607986616714659152&thid=OIP.M2430e08b95f2677c8c9b79ebcf64114aH0&ajaxhist=0)
Yes,yes we do.

Mystery
January 1st, 2017, 09:31 AM
Ya like my new pic?)

Mystery
January 1st, 2017, 09:33 AM
I is now on hold , ill be back soon.

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 10:16 AM
Bump

Mystery
January 1st, 2017, 10:20 AM
I is back :D

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 10:27 AM
I is back :D
Yay! *only 3 ppl here*

Mystery
January 1st, 2017, 10:31 AM
Yay :3

Mystery
January 1st, 2017, 10:34 AM
Le time has come for may computer stuff to move. Bai bai!

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 11:13 AM
(No more weirdness)

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 11:16 AM
Bump

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 11:31 AM
You,starving and hungry,pad across a misty,mostly dead forest that looks haunted. Suprisingly enough, you see a squirrel, and it was plump. You leap at it, killing it. Almost right after you do, a creamy gray she-cat with a white underbelly and gray stripes leap at you, snarling, "What are you doing in the Pack of Blood-Stained Claws territory?" She sneers, before you know what's happening, you say, "I wish to join." She she-cat gave you a hard look, before replying, "Welcome, let's hope you survive." You look beyond her, and see cats with blood smeared along their pelt. It was a great hope to survive. You think before you are pulled to a sharp dip that made the camp, blood scorched it in rays.

There are two leaders here, one male and one female, and two deputies, also one male and one female, and the leaders are forced to be mates,same with the deputies. Below the two are the fighters, who do well, the fighting. Next are the scouts, they are the look-outs, and are usually chosen from the guards. The guards are not allowed to leave camp, and they have to guard the camp all day. Next is the healer, who heals, and the healer trainee.Below them are the hunters, who just hunt. Then their are the types of trainees, and they are in order of above. Next, nursers, they are the queens, and lastly the scraps, whom are kits. These are in order of social lader.
Now let's see what's open,
Leaders: Female=Drift (Me), Male=Gorse (@Mystery)
Deputies: Female=Reaper (@DatDerpz), Male=Open ()
Fighters: Always open
Scouts: Always open
Guards: Always open
Healers: Open
Nurser: Always open
Hunter:Always Open
Fighter trainee: Always open
Guards trainee: Always open
Healer trainee: Open
Hunter trainee: Open
Scrap: Always open.

I will update more, but here are the forums.
Name:
Looks:
Kits?:
Other:

I will put my forum down below.

Name: Wraith/Crimson
Looks: Black tom with grey eyes/ Black tom with blue eyes and white paws
Perso: tbrped for both
Mate/Crush: open/open
Kits?: none
Other: none

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 11:37 AM
Name: Wraith/Crimson
Looks: Black tom with grey eyes/ Black tom with blue eyes and white paws
Perso: tbrped for both
Mate/Crush: open/open
Kits?: none
Other: none
Accepted, their trainers will be decided when more ppl come

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 11:39 AM
Accepted, their trainers will be decided when more ppl come
ok thanks c:

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 11:43 AM
Bump

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 11:47 AM
bloop

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 11:55 AM
I'll make another kitty
Name: Clove
Looks: Small yet muscular dark brown molly with striking green eyes. *CoughHungerGamesCloveCough*
Mate/Cruah: Open
Kits?; Adopted accepted

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 11:56 AM
I'll make another kitty
Name: Clove
Looks: Small yet muscular dark brown molly with striking green eyes. *CoughHungerGamesCloveCough*
Mate/Cruah: Open
Kits?; Adopted accepted
Can you be Crimsons trainer?

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 12:17 PM
Can you be Crimsons trainer?
Ye

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 12:18 PM
Ye
Ok now i just needto wait for a trainer for wraith.

Mystery
January 1st, 2017, 01:03 PM
I'd have Gore train Wraith?

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 01:07 PM
I'd have Gore train Wraith?
ok thank you c:

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 01:07 PM
bloop waiting for people

Mystery
January 1st, 2017, 01:08 PM
Np :3

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 01:54 PM
Ye, leaders are taught all the skills, save healer.

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 01:56 PM
Mystery Yellowpotatoes
We can start if you want?)

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 01:58 PM
ok)
Crimson padded around camp looking for something to do.

Wraith sat in the apprentices den eating a small mouse.

Mystery
January 1st, 2017, 02:02 PM
Mk)
Gore sat in the clearing , flicking his tail. He was eyeing Crimson , and then looking in the apprentice den.

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 02:04 PM
ok)

Drift raced across the dead-like forest, a mouse infront of her as slick rain drive down her pelt. She tensed her muscle, before pushing off with her hind legs, and landed on it, before raising her muzzle before snapping down on it, killing it.

Clove trotted up to her trainee, Crimson, "Let's get on with training," she meowed before racing off into the misty clearing where they trained.

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 02:05 PM
Drift raced across the dead-like forest, a mouse infront of her as slick rain drive down her pelt. She tensed her muscle, before pushing off with her hind legs, and landed on it, before raising her muzzle before snapping down on it, killing it.

Clove trotted up to her trainee, Crimson, "Let's get on with training," she meowed before racing off into the misty clearing where they trained.
Crimson raced after her.

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 02:07 PM
Crimson raced after her.
Clove whipped around, slightly skidding on the blackish sand. Her claws unsheathed, before leaping at him. (How they train)

Mystery
January 1st, 2017, 02:08 PM
ok)

He saw Clove take Crimson for training , so he decided that they could train there apprentices together. Gore padded into the apprentices den , 'Hey , Wraith. Finish that mouse and we can go training.'

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 02:10 PM
Clove whipped around, slightly skidding on the blackish sand. Her claws unsheathed, before leaping at him. (How they train)
Crimson slid under her and kicked her and jumped on her pinning her down. He slid his claw across her throat.

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 02:11 PM
He saw Clove take Crimson for training , so he decided that they could train there apprentices together. Gore padded into the apprentices den , 'Hey , Wraith. Finish that mouse and we can go training.'
Wraith finished his mouse and mewed "ok lets go."

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 02:16 PM
Crimson slid under her and kicked her and jumped on her pinning her down. He slid his claw across her throat.
She flung him to the ground, before pinning him while he was stunned, and ran her claws a tad lightly down his stomach.

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 02:17 PM
She flung him to the ground, before pinning him while he was stunned, and ran her claws a tad lightly down his stomach.
Crimson hissed and kicked her off him. He got up and went into a defensive position

Mystery
January 1st, 2017, 02:19 PM
Wraith finished his mouse and mewed "ok lets go."

Gore lead his apprentice to where he had seen Clove go . He saw them fighting , the usual style that the apprentices trained in . He wanted to try something new out (If that's ok?).

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 02:19 PM
Crimson hissed and kicked her off him. He got up and went into a defensive position
She tensed her muscles, before quickly leaping up a tree and then sprung off, aiming for him.

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 02:20 PM
Gore lead his apprentice to where he had seen Clove go . He saw them fighting , the usual style that the apprentices trained in . He wanted to try something new out (If that's ok?).
Of course!)

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 02:21 PM
She tensed her muscles, before quickly leaping up a tree and then sprung off, aiming for him.
Crimson ducked so she hit the ground getting stunned. he pinned her down and bit her neck.

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 02:22 PM
Crimson ducked so she hit the ground getting stunned. he pinned her down and bit her neck.
She let out a soft groan, before wincing at the bite, and slammed her back paws, claws out, at his stomach, causing him to fly off.

Mystery
January 1st, 2017, 02:23 PM
Of course!)
Yay! Mk , do you mind me telling you about it? c , im dumb- and not very good at making new stuff up.. So the mentor explains the lesson- lets say fighting. They demonstrate the fighting move on a bush/tree , stuff like that , then they come up with a defence move for the apprentice to use. The mentor will then use the attack move and the apprentices uses the defence move to , well , defend themselves. Sound good?)

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 02:24 PM
She let out a soft groan, before wincing at the bite, and slammed her back paws, claws out, at his stomach, causing him to fly off.
Crimson hit the ground. He got up quickly and went back into a defensive position.

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 02:28 PM
Yay! Mk , do you mind me telling you about it? c , im dumb- and not very good at making new stuff up.. So the mentor explains the lesson- lets say fighting. They demonstrate the fighting move on a bush/tree , stuff like that , then they come up with a defence move for the apprentice to use. The mentor will then use the attack move and the apprentices uses the defence move to , well , defend themselves. Sound good?)
Yup!)

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 02:29 PM
Crimson hit the ground. He got up quickly and went back into a defensive position.
She raced up to him, aiming for the eye, though he stepped back and instead she gave him a bad cut on the cheek.

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 02:31 PM
She raced up to him, aiming for the eye, though he stepped back and instead she gave him a bad cut on the cheek.
Crimson gritted his teeth and then felt something under his paws. He brushed it with his tail and found a badger tooth. He grabbed it with his tail ready to stab her with it.

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 02:32 PM
Crimson gritted his teeth and then felt something under his paws. He brushed it with his tail and found a badger tooth. He grabbed it with his tail ready to stab her with it.
She skidding on the sand as she gave him the blow, before, getting closer, leaping at him.

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 02:35 PM
She skidding on the sand as she gave him the blow, before, getting closer, leaping at him.
Crimson lashed his tail at her stabbing her in the chest.

Mystery
January 1st, 2017, 02:36 PM
Yup!)
Yay! Ty) ' Well , I have been thinking- and I've decided that im going to try a new training method.' he announced, to his apprentice. 'We will first be doing fighting .'
He demonstrated the move on a bush: he leapt and the bush , and grabbed the 'scruff' of it and started shaking ferociously.
'Now , this is how you are to defend yourself,' he added , after demonstrating the attack move.
He rolled over. ' Before trying that , jump to the side to avoid my pounces... Ready?'
He got far enough , and got into an attacking position- claws unsheathed.

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 02:38 PM
Crimson lashed his tail at her stabbing her in the chest.
She let out a shriek, gasping in pain as the blood trickled down her chest, "Good, job." She said to the trainee, before slashing at his hind legs, making him loose balance.

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 02:40 PM
She let out a shriek, gasping in pain as the blood trickled down her chest, "Good, job." She said to the trainee, before slashing at his hind legs, making him loose balance.
Crimson fell on his stomach

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 02:42 PM
Crimson fell on his stomach
"Don't think for a second that in battle, your opponent will stop attacking." She told him, "Fighter's need to be prepared for any fight that will come."

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 02:46 PM
"Don't think for a second that in battle, your opponent will stop attacking." She told him, "Fighter's need to be prepared for any fight that will come."
Crimson nodded blood trickling down his cheek.

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 02:51 PM
Crimson nodded blood trickling down his cheek.
"Ready to go back? Or want to train?" She mewed to the young, bloody cat.

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 02:52 PM
"Ready to go back? Or want to train?" She mewed to the young, bloody cat.
Crimson growled "i want to train"

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 02:55 PM
Crimson growled "i want to train"
"Okay, then." She said, before pinning him down,aiming a strike at his shoulder, gripping her claws onto it, the other held him in place.

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 02:59 PM
"Okay, then." She said, before pinning him down,aiming a strike at his shoulder, gripping her claws onto it, the other held him in place.
Crimson squirmed and pretended to give up. When she was off guard he jumped up and scraped at her belly and throat.

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 03:03 PM
Crimson squirmed and pretended to give up. When she was off guard he jumped up and scraped at her belly and throat.
Blood sprayed the sand, before she slashed at his neck, biting her lip at the pain of the 'easy' spots that Crimson had targeted.

Mystery
January 1st, 2017, 03:06 PM
Yellow , I posted for Wraith- ik your busy w/ this and stuff , im just wondering if ya missed it , so I told you))

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 03:06 PM
Blood sprayed the sand, before she slashed at his neck, biting her lip at the pain of the 'easy' spots that Crimson had targeted.
CRimson yowled and spit blood in her eyes blinding her. he jumped on her and slashed at her throat

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 03:09 PM
CRimson yowled and spit blood in her eyes blinding her. he jumped on her and slashed at her throat
She let out a growl, before leaping at his back, sinking her claws into his shoulder-blade, and bit the back of his neck.

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 03:09 PM
She let out a growl, before leaping at his back, sinking her claws into his shoulder-blade, and bit the back of his neck.
Crimsom jumped landing on his back. he rolled over pinning her down and bit her throat.

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 03:12 PM
Crimsom jumped landing on his back. he rolled over pinning her down and bit her neck.
Letting out a shriek, she traced her claws along his throat, before gripping it lightly. "Now want to stop?" She asked, honestly tired.

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 03:13 PM
Letting out a shriek, she traced her claws along his throat, before gripping it lightly. "Now want to stop?" She asked, honestly tired.
Crimson hissed and dug his claws into her neck

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 05:05 PM
Crimson hissed and dug his claws into her neck
Growling, she placed her claws a tad below from the top, and clutched, blood leaking. The brown molly knew that the zeniths were easy to tear, so it would be easy to rip.

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 05:09 PM
Growling, she placed her claws a tad below from the top, and clutched, blood leaking. The brown molly knew that the zeniths were easy to tear, so it would be easy to rip.
CRimson growled and stomped on her neck suffocating her.

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 05:11 PM
CRimson growled and stomped on her neck suffocating her.
She let out a gasp, gulping for air. The young she-cat thrashed, kicking at the tom.

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 05:14 PM
She let out a gasp, gulping for air. The young she-cat thrashed, kicking at the tom.
Crimson Stomped harder and mewed "you give up"

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 05:15 PM
Crimson Stomped harder and mewed "you give up"
"You win!" She mewed, still gulping for air as the tom prevented her from breathing.

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 05:16 PM
"You win!" She mewed, still gulping for air as the tom prevented her from breathing.
Crimson jumped off still alert.

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 05:18 PM
Crimson jumped off still alert.
She let out a heaving gasp, crouching, her fur dirty with the black sand. "Let's, go, back to camp." She said, still heaving.

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 05:18 PM
She let out a heaving gasp, crouching, her fur dirty with the black sand. "Let's, go, back to camp." She said, still heaving.
CRimson raced back to camp.

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 05:22 PM
CRimson raced back to camp.
She ran, following him. Once they were back, she meowed, "That was a good move, choking your opponent. In a real battle, don't let go." She flicked her tail to the prey-pile. "Go get some food."

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 05:23 PM
She ran, following him. Once they were back, she meowed, "That was a good move, choking your opponent. In a real battle, don't let go." She flicked her tail to the prey-pile. "Go get some food."
Crimson nodded and grabbed a mouse and started to eat it

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 05:27 PM
Clove got a vole for herself, and ate at one of the most shady parts of camp.

Drift padded into the camp, multiple prey hung limp in her maw. She dropped them in the prey-pile. Her gaze rested on Clove, whose pelt was tufted with blood. She padded to the brown cats trainee, Crimson. "You must of did good to give her that bad of wounds, even if she is one of the newest fighters," she informed the tom.

~Vixen~
January 1st, 2017, 05:29 PM
isnt there another blood claws? )

Silhouettes
Bump

Silhouettes
isnt there another blood claws? )
Wat?)

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 05:30 PM
Clove got a vole for herself, and ate at one of the most shady parts of camp.

Drift padded into the camp, multiple prey hung limp in her maw. She dropped them in the prey-pile. Her gaze rested on Clove, whose pelt was tufted with blood. She padded to the brown cats trainee, Crimson. "You must of did good to give her that bad of wounds, even if she is one of the newest fighters," she informed the tom.
Crimson mewed "thank you"

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 05:33 PM
Crimson mewed "thank you"
The she-cat leader let out a curt nod, before tucking her body into the leaders den, the moon shining high in the starry black sky.

~Vixen~
January 1st, 2017, 05:35 PM
Wat?)

Yeah created by FoxyFanGirl here let me find it )

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 05:37 PM
Yeah created by FoxyFanGirl here let me find it )
Oh my!! I had no idea! *Stares at current WIP book about here on another tab.*)

~Vixen~
January 1st, 2017, 05:39 PM
i only say it because i remembered i was leader and the roleplay was going well Hmm maybe they cpould merge the clans or something )

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 05:47 PM
i only say it because i remembered i was leader and the roleplay was going well Hmm maybe they cpould merge the clans or something )
How do you change the name?)