PDA

View Full Version : The Second Kit

Queenie
January 1st, 2017, 12:54 AM
Shadowclan. Not the most gorgeous of clans. Set in the darkest parts of the forest Shadowclan has sort of a bad reputation. To Ivypaw that never mattered. She'd grown up in the clan surrounded my her friends and family. When Ivypaw was very young she had learned she was adopted. Her entire kit hood this hadn't mattered but after a few months of being an apprentice. The question was burning at her mind. Who were her biological parents?

Ivypaw is collecting moss for the elders with her siblings (or sibling). It starts to drizzle and suddenly they're caught in the midst of a storm. The apprentices hide out in the safety of a burrow and wait out the nasty weather. The clouds lift soon and they continue. After a few moments they can hear a loud mewling. Ivypaw is surprised to find a rain sodden kit, cold from the storm. Pitying the youngling they takes him to Shadowclan where she knows he will be safe. A few days or so later, while Ivypaw is out alone hunting she it attacked by a rather familiar cat who claims she has, 'stolen both her kits' She recognizes her as the cat she saw when she ran away back when she was kit and learned she was adopted. They fight for a few minutes before her attacker is spooked by something else and runs off.

Ivypaw returns to camp and tells the story to the kit she found in the woods as they have become good freinds. We'll call him Kit 1. Kit 1 realizes the cat is his mother after Ivypaw describes her. He requests to go and see her and Ivypaw obliges. The two set out into the territory to find were the she-cat might be hiding out. After long hours of searching they find the she-cat (She-Cat 1) in hidden den. After few moments the two Shadowclanners realize this cat is very unstable and can be classified as crazy. She speaks of a tom wrapped in shadows and her two lost children. (Kit 1) reveals to her that he is her son, but did not remember having a sibling. She-cat 1 tells him he had two. They then meet Kit 2, Kit 1 sister. Ivypaw and Kit 1 leave after visiting, and Ivypaw vows to return to help the mentally ill She-cat 1.

However the next day when Ivypaw returns she finds that She-cat 1 has been attacked and is beyond help. Her last words are a plea to save her daughter, Kit 2 and take her to Shadowclan. But the kit is no where to be seen. Frantic Ivypaw goes looking for Kit 2 and finds her alone in a clearing. It doesnt take long for Ivypaw to realize Kit 2 strange behavior but it is too late. A new cat jumps out. A rouge in kahoots with a dark forest cat, Tom 1. Kit 2 explains this is her father and he trains her with Dark Forest methods. He had slaughtered her mother and cat she feared.

The three then have a fight, Kit 2 is quickly injured and runs off into the forest. During the fight Tom 1 reveals that he is also Ivypaws father and She-cat 1 was her mother. Ivypaw is the second kit. With a strange bout of anger Ivypaw kills Tom 1.

If you read that entire thing please write 'pancakes' in the other section.

There will be a part two!!! I have tried to get this plot going for at least 6 months now, and DESPERATELY wish people would join. Another note: the character DO NOT have to be in Shadowclan. That was merely a placeholder for now, it can change if needed. You can also sign up for no more than 2 roles! Depending on how many applications I get will depend if you get chosen for two roles or not.

Roles Needed:Not Needed - Preferred - Crucial
Ivypaws adopted Siblings (1-3): (Nightpaw, by Whitemoon)
She-Cat 1
Kit 1 (Pinekit, by Pink Orca)
Kit 2
Tom 1 (Alistair, by Fire <3)
Adopted Mother (Isn't mention in plot but would be good for Ivypaw to have some other ties)

Form:
Name:
Role Wanted:
Clan (For Siblings only... be aware you may have to switch clans depending on how many sibs I choose and where everyone is):
Personality:
Other:
Questions:

Queenie
January 1st, 2017, 09:17 PM
bump?

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 1st, 2017, 11:35 PM
Can apply for kit 1 when im off mobile!

Queenie
January 2nd, 2017, 12:09 AM
Can apply for kit 1 when im off mobile!
yeah!

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 2nd, 2017, 10:41 AM
Name: Pinekit # Pinepaw # Pineblaze
Role Wanted: kit 1
Appearance: https://a.wattpad.com/cover/20669397-256-k843284.jpg
Personality: Extroverted, kind, and a little weak-willed, Pine is obsessive of his friends and occasionally clingy for the fear of losing them.
Other: I'm not saying pancakes. -//you just did//- oops
Questions:

Queenie
January 2nd, 2017, 01:10 PM
Thanks so much! I'm going to wait for a little bit until I start accepting forms tho
Also his age would be around 3 moons

Mango
January 2nd, 2017, 01:14 PM
Name: Cornucopiakit
role: kit 1
perso: An unprideful young kit who feels he should share everything and tells the truth, even if it is wrong.
appearance: A blonde tom with yellowy fur and green eyes and a bright orange left back paw.
activeness: 7/10
other:pancakes!
questions: Can I be accepted?

Queenie
January 2nd, 2017, 08:13 PM
Bump!

Queenie
January 3rd, 2017, 01:40 PM
Ok I have decided on Pinekit for Kit 1! But there are still many more roles to be filled!!!

Queenie
January 3rd, 2017, 10:32 PM
Bump Again!

Queenie
January 4th, 2017, 08:37 PM
Bump!

Caligo Everton
January 5th, 2017, 01:56 PM
Name: hollykit/ hollypaw/ hollyburn
Role Wanted: kit 2
Appearance: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/warriorcatrp/images/8/89/Hollykit.JPG/revision/latest?cb=20121224022940
Personality: Introverted, kind, stubborn, Holly is afraid of loading her family and afraid of being rejected
Other: pancakes.
Questions: nupe

Queenie
January 5th, 2017, 04:16 PM
Name: hollykit/ hollypaw/ hollyburn
Role Wanted: kit 2
Appearance: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/warriorcatrp/images/8/89/Hollykit.JPG/revision/latest?cb=20121224022940
Personality: Introverted, kind, stubborn, Holly is afraid of loading her family and afraid of being rejected
Other: pancakes.
Questions: nupe
Sorry this may have not been clear Kit 2 is a rouge and isn't going to be a clan cat

Caligo Everton
January 5th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Sorry this may have not been clear Kit 2 is a rouge and isn't going to be a clan cat

Oh ok. Just holly then...))

Queenie
January 5th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Bump!

Queenie
January 6th, 2017, 08:17 PM
bump again!

cute skeleton
January 6th, 2017, 08:42 PM
name: spirit

role wanted: kit 2 (I can change it to she cat 1 if needed)

clan: none

appearance: a blueish greyish she cat with white markings and yellow eyes

personality: kind, loving, worried, and friendly towards new cats that are friendly back. she can be over protective of her family.

other: none

questions: do they need to look like there mother?

Queenie
January 6th, 2017, 09:05 PM

role wanted: kit 2 (I can change it to she cat 1 if needed)

appearance: a blueish greyish she cat with white markings and yellow eyes

personality: kind, loving, worried, and friendly towards new cats that are friendly back. she can be over protective of her family.

other: none

questions: do they need to look like there mother?

Seeing as there isn't a mother picked out yet, no. Will you read over the 1st post over one more time? Your missing a valuable part of the form :)

cute skeleton
January 7th, 2017, 06:55 AM
(I forgot the pancakes part I will redo it I cant believe I forgot that)

appearance: a blueish greyish she cat with white markings and yellow eyes.

personality: kind, loving, worried, and friendly towards new cats that are friendly back. she can be over protected of her family.

other: pancakes (thanks for telling me that)

questions: none

Queenie
January 8th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Bumpsedaisy!

Whitemoon
January 8th, 2017, 01:56 PM
Name: Nightpaw
Role Wanted: Adoptive sister
Clan: Whichever Clan the plot ends up in
Appearance: Here (http://i62.tinypic.com/9946k9.jpg)
Personality: Compassionate, Empathetic, A little bit of a pushover, but known to have little episodes of bravery
Other: Pancakes :)
Questions: Nope

meraki
January 9th, 2017, 06:27 AM
Name: Alistair
Role Wanted: Tom 1
Clan: None
Appearance: Alistair (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/dc/60/b4/dc60b40620312cd7d5e0947c27b2abe5.jpg) is a handsome, brown Havana tabby with leaf green eyes. He has a muscular build, with a long tail. His fur is relatively short, but think nonetheless.
Personality: This tom is nothing but bad news. He's rage-filled, sly, cunning, and all around evil. He loves toying with emotions, and is untrustworthy and back-stabbing. He is a talented fighter, but fights dirty and unfairly, the Dark Forest ways.
Other: pancakes c:
Questions: nada

Queenie
January 10th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Name: Nightpaw
Role Wanted: Adoptive sister
Clan: Whichever Clan the plot ends up in
Appearance: Here (http://i62.tinypic.com/9946k9.jpg)
Personality: Compassionate, Empathetic, A little bit of a pushover, but known to have little episodes of bravery
Other: Pancakes :)
Questions: Nope
Name: Alistair
Role Wanted: Tom 1
Clan: None
Appearance: Alistair (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/dc/60/b4/dc60b40620312cd7d5e0947c27b2abe5.jpg) is a handsome, brown Havana tabby with leaf green eyes. He has a muscular build, with a long tail. His fur is relatively short, but think nonetheless.
Personality: This tom is nothing but bad news. He's rage-filled, sly, cunning, and all around evil. He loves toying with emotions, and is untrustworthy and back-stabbing. He is a talented fighter, but fights dirty and unfairly, the Dark Forest ways.
Other: pancakes c:
Questions: nada
Both Accepted

JaxenAmethyst
January 11th, 2017, 09:50 AM
Shadowclan. Not the most gorgeous of clans. Set in the darkest parts of the forest Shadowclan has sort of a bad reputation. To Ivypaw that never mattered. She'd grown up in the clan surrounded my her friends and family. When Ivypaw was very young she had learned she was adopted. Her entire kit hood this hadn't mattered but after a few months of being an apprentice. The question was burning at her mind. Who were her biological parents?

Ivypaw is collecting moss for the elders with her siblings (or sibling). It starts to drizzle and suddenly they're caught in the midst of a storm. The apprentices hide out in the safety of a burrow and wait out the nasty weather. The clouds lift soon and they continue. After a few moments they can hear a loud mewling. Ivypaw is surprised to find a rain sodden kit, cold from the storm. Pitying the youngling they takes him to Shadowclan where she knows he will be safe. A few days or so later, while Ivypaw is out alone hunting she it attacked by a rather familiar cat who claims she has, 'stolen both her kits' She recognizes her as the cat she saw when she ran away back when she was kit and learned she was adopted. They fight for a few minutes before her attacker is spooked by something else and runs off.

Ivypaw returns to camp and tells the story to the kit she found in the woods as they have become good freinds. We'll call him Kit 1. Kit 1 realizes the cat is his mother after Ivypaw describes her. He requests to go and see her and Ivypaw obliges. The two set out into the territory to find were the she-cat might be hiding out. After long hours of searching they find the she-cat (She-Cat 1) in hidden den. After few moments the two Shadowclanners realize this cat is very unstable and can be classified as crazy. She speaks of a tom wrapped in shadows and her two lost children. (Kit 1) reveals to her that he is her son, but did not remember having a sibling. She-cat 1 tells him he had two. They then meet Kit 2, Kit 1 sister. Ivypaw and Kit 1 leave after visiting, and Ivypaw vows to return to help the mentally ill She-cat 1.

However the next day when Ivypaw returns she finds that She-cat 1 has been attacked and is beyond help. Her last words are a plea to save her daughter, Kit 2 and take her to Shadowclan. But the kit is no where to be seen. Frantic Ivypaw goes looking for Kit 2 and finds her alone in a clearing. It doesnt take long for Ivypaw to realize Kit 2 strange behavior but it is too late. A new cat jumps out. A rouge in kahoots with a dark forest cat, Tom 1. Kit 2 explains this is her father and he trains her with Dark Forest methods. He had slaughtered her mother and cat she feared.

The three then have a fight, Kit 2 is quickly injured and runs off into the forest. During the fight Tom 1 reveals that he is also Ivypaws father and She-cat 1 was her mother. Ivypaw is the second kit. With a strange bout of anger Ivypaw kills Tom 1.

If you read that entire thing please write 'pancakes' in the other section.

There will be a part two!!! I have tried to get this plot going for at least 6 months now, and DESPERATELY wish people would join. Another note: the character DO NOT have to be in Shadowclan. That was merely a placeholder for now, it can change if needed. You can also sign up for no more than 2 roles! Depending on how many applications I get will depend if you get chosen for two roles or not.

Roles Needed:Not Needed - Preferred - Crucial
Ivypaws adopted Siblings (1-3): (Nightpaw, by Whitemoon)
She-Cat 1
Kit 1 (Pinekit, by Pink Orca)
Kit 2
Tom 1 (Alistair, by Fire <3)
Adopted Mother (Isn't mention in plot but would be good for Ivypaw to have some other ties)

Form:
Name:
Role Wanted:
Clan (For Siblings only... be aware you may have to switch clans depending on how many sibs I choose and where everyone is):
Personality:
Other:
Questions:
Name: Shadestorm
Role Wanted: She-cat1
Clan (For Siblings only... be aware you may have to switch clans depending on how many sibs I choose and where everyone is): ShadowClan
Appearance: Just read the first character :3 (http://jaxens-kitties.weebly.com/shadowclan.html)
Personality: (CLICK LINK ABOVE ON "APPEARANCE")
Other: Nah
Questions:Nope

Queenie
January 16th, 2017, 11:20 AM
Boop!

Queenie
January 17th, 2017, 01:53 PM
Bump!

Queenie
January 20th, 2017, 09:53 AM
Bippity Boppity Boo

Queenie
January 21st, 2017, 10:29 AM
Bump!

Queenie
January 23rd, 2017, 11:10 PM
Imma gonna bump.... Please live... don't die on me

Solstice_X
January 25th, 2017, 07:00 PM
Queenie

To clarify for my confused little mind, Kit 2 runs off in the fight to lord knows where and does not become a Shadowclan cat?

Queenie
January 25th, 2017, 09:25 PM
Queenie

To clarify for my confused little mind, Kit 2 runs off in the fight to lord knows where and does not become a Shadowclan cat?
yes