PDA

View Full Version : "Frozen Forest" Casting Call!!

. beachtide .
December 31st, 2016, 08:43 PM
Heya, guys!! So, I'm doing a Casting Call for one of my fan-made Warriors books, "Frozen Forest"

I ain't spoiling anything, so you'll just have to wait x3

It will go onto A website called Scratch (https://scratch.mit.edu/) and [of course]YouTube!!

So, here are the Characters of my two Clans -

~WishClan~
Sparkspirit{Leader} - Dark ginger tabby she-cat with cream front paws and ears with sparkling blue eyes *Open*
Rabbitfluff{Deputy} - Pale brown tom with short tail and grey eyes *Open*
Jaycrystal{Medicine Cat} - Silver tabby she-cat with white underbelly, ear tips, paws, and sky blue eyes *TheBread*
Skyflight{Warrior} - Grey she-cat with white patches and green eyes *Open*
Nightshade{Warrior; Feathersky’s mate} - Dark grey tabby tom with dark green eyes *Open*
Mintbreeze{Warrior} - Pale greyish-greenish tom with leafy green eyes *Open*
Greyshadows{Warrior} - Silver tabby tom with black stripes and blue eyes *Open*
Brightshine{Warrior} - Golden tabby she-cat with bright green eyes *Open*
Mistystone{Warrior} - Silver she-cat with slightly darker paws, tail tip, dash on chest, ear tips, and pale sea green eyes *Open*
Echoblade{Warrior} - Grey tom with white rings around body and dark blue eyes *Open*
Melodylight{Warrior; previous kittypet} - White tabby she-cat with bright amber eyes *TheBread*
Blissmoon{Warrior; previous kittypet} - White tabby she-cat with nearly-black blue eyes and silver tips for her ears, chest, tail, and paws */~MaNg|3*
Frostpetal{Warrior} - White she-cat with pale sea green eyes *Open*
Petalwing{Warrior} - Blue-grey tabby she-cat with white underbelly, muzzle, tail tip, and sky blue eyes *Open*
Cedarleaf{Warrior} - Brown tabby tom with pale green eyes *Open*
Leafmist{Warrior} - Small pale brown tabby she-cat with leafy green eyes *Open*
Flamenight{Warrior} - Flame-colored tabby tom with pale blue eyes and missing right ear *Open*
Blazingfire{Warrior} - Dark grey tom with dark ginger blazes and bright amber eyes *Open*
Lakefog{Warrior} - Blue-gray tom with grey tabby patches and bright blue eyes *Open*
Goldenpaw{Warrior Apprentice; Greyshadows’ Apprentice} - Golden tabby she-cat with sea green eyes *Open*
Leafpaw{Warrior Apprentice; Skyflight’s Apprentice} - Silver she-cat with green eyes *Open*
Willowpaw{Warrior Apprentice; Blissmoon’s Apprentice} - Silver she-cat with pale green eyes *Open*
Heatherdawn{Queen; nursing Echoblade’s kit, Moonkit*Open*} - pale brown she-cat with cream speck on chest and tail tip with cream blotches under eyes and on ears with amber eyes *Open*
Feathersky{Queen; expecting Nightshade’s kits} - silver tabby she-cat with ice blue eyes */~MaNg|3*
Rosefeather{Elder} - Dark ginger she-cat with black legs and dark green eyes *Open*
Kestrelclaw{Elder} - Pale ginger tabby tom with pale brown stripes and pale amber eyes *Open*

~BreezeClan~
Frozenspirit{Leader} - White tabby tom with blue eyes *Saved*
Leafshade{Deputy} - Dark grey tabby she-cat with white stripes *Open*
Shademist{Medicine Cat} - White she-cat with black stripes and dark green eyes *Open*
Nettlepaw{Medicine Cat Apprentice} - Pale brown tabby tom with dark grey stripes and bright green eyes *Open*
Blazeshade{Warrior} - Dark grey tabby tom with dark ginger stripes and blue eyes */~MaNg|3*
Flowerwing{Warrior} - Golden she-cat with darker wing-like markings on sides and pale brown eyes *Open*
Liontail{Warrior} - Pale ginger tom with dark ginger tail tip and dark amber eyes *Open*
Bumblesting{Warrior} Golden tabby tom with black stripes and grey eyes *Open*
Feathershard{Warrior} - Pale grey she-cat with white, shattered-like patches and ice blue eyes *Open*
Stormflight{Warrior} - Dark grey she-cat with even darker swirls and very pale blue eyes *Open*
Morningpaw{Warrior Apprentice; Flowerwing’s Apprentice} - Cream-colored tabby she-cat with golden tabby stripes and bright green eyes *Open*
Firepaw{Warrior Apprentice; Bumblesting’s Apprentice} - dark ginger tabby she-cat with pale amber eyes*Open*
Lakeriver{Queen; nursing Liontail’s kit, Forestkit *TheBread*} - sleek blue-grey tabby she-cat with sky blue eyes *Open*
Mistshore{Elder} - Grey tom with pale ginger flecks and green eyes *Open*

You can be either three or five characters. There are five major characters = Moonkit, Skyflight, Feathersky, Lakefog, and Frozenspirit. If you have one major character, you can be three. If you have none, then you can be five. You can have only 1 major role if you choose to do so.

NOTE: You have no idea how long it takes to come up with this many warrior cat names that have never been used in the books. It's surprising that I managed that xD

PS: Here's a link for ya if you wanna read the Prologue and Chapter 1 for the Frozen Forest (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mUnBFzgViBtpvo3b3Tm9q6ReIlXYwqXuL2MHOx_fni0/edit?usp=sharing) :3

THANKS SO MUCH FOR CHECKING OUT MY IDEA!! :heartballoon4:

Solstice_X
December 31st, 2016, 09:30 PM
Heya, guys!! So, I'm doing a Casting Call for one of my fan-made Warriors books, "Frozen Forest"

It will go onto A website called Scratch (https://scratch.mit.edu/) and [of course]YouTube!!

~WishClan~
Sparkspirit{Leader} - Dark ginger tabby she-cat with cream front paws and ears with sparkling blue eyes *Open*
Jaycrystal{Medicine Cat} - Silver tabby she-cat with white underbelly, ear tips, paws, and sky blue eyes *Open*
Nightshade{Warrior; Feathersky’s mate} - Dark grey tabby tom with dark green eyes *Open*
Mistystone{Warrior} - Silver she-cat with slightly darker paws, tail tip, dash on chest, ear tips, and pale sea green eyes *Open*
Echoblade{Warrior} - Grey tom with white rings around body and dark blue eyes *Open*
Melodylight{Warrior; previous kittypet} - White tabby she-cat with bright amber eyes *Open*
Blissmoon{Warrior; previous kittypet} - White tabby she-cat with nearly-black blue eyes and silver tips for her ears, chest, tail, and paws */~MaNg|3*
Petalwing{Warrior} - Blue-grey tabby she-cat with white underbelly, muzzle, tail tip, and sky blue eyes *Open*
Flamenight{Warrior} - Flame-colored tabby tom with pale blue eyes and missing right ear *Open*
Blazingfire{Warrior} - Dark grey tom with dark ginger blazes and bright amber eyes *Open*
Lakefog{Warrior} - Blue-gray tom with grey tabby patches and bright blue eyes *Open*
Goldenpaw{Warrior Apprentice; Greyshadows’ Apprentice} - Golden tabby she-cat with sea green eyes *Open*
Leafpaw{Warrior Apprentice; Skyflight’s Apprentice} - Silver she-cat with green eyes *Open*
Willowpaw{Warrior Apprentice; Blissmoon’s Apprentice} - Silver she-cat with pale green eyes *Open*
Heatherdawn{Queen; nursing Echoblade’s kit, Moonkit*/~MaNg|3*} - pale brown she-cat with cream speck on chest and tail tip with cream blotches under eyes and on ears with amber eyes *Open*
Feathersky{Queen; expecting Nightshade’s kits} - silver tabby she-cat with ice blue eyes *Open*
Rosefeather{Elder} - Dark ginger she-cat with black legs and dark green eyes *Open*
Kestrelclaw{Elder} - Pale ginger tabby tom with pale brown stripes and pale amber eyes *Open*

~BreezeClan~
Frozenspirit{Leader} - White tabby tom with blue eyes *Open*
Shademist{Medicine Cat} - White she-cat with black stripes and dark green eyes *Open*
Nettlepaw{Medicine Cat Apprentice} - Pale brown tabby tom with dark grey stripes and bright green eyes *Open*
Blazeshade{Warrior} - Dark grey tabby tom with dark ginger stripes and blue eyes */~MaNg|3*
Flowerwing{Warrior} - Golden she-cat with darker wing-like markings on sides and pale brown eyes *Open*
Liontail{Warrior} - Pale ginger tom with dark ginger tail tip and dark amber eyes *Open*
Feathershard{Warrior} - Pale grey she-cat with white, shattered-like patches and ice blue eyes *Open*
Stormflight{Warrior} - Dark grey she-cat with even darker swirls and very pale blue eyes *Open*
Morningpaw{Warrior Apprentice; Flowerwing’s Apprentice} - Cream-colored tabby she-cat with golden tabby stripes and bright green eyes *Open*
Firepaw{Warrior Apprentice; Bumblesting’s Apprentice} - dark ginger tabby she-cat with pale amber eyes*Open*
Lakeriver{Queen; nursing Liontail’s kit, Forestkit *Open*} - sleek blue-grey tabby she-cat with sky blue eyes *Open*

You can be either three or five characters. There are five major characters = Moonkit, Skyflight, Feathersky, Lakefog, and Frozenspirit. If you have one major character, you can be three. If you have none, then you can be five. You can have only 1 major role if you choose to do so.

NOTE: You have no idea how long it takes to come up with this many warrior cat names that have never been used in the books. It's surprising that I managed that xD

PS: Here's a link for ya if you wanna read the Prologue and Chapter 1 for the Frozen Forest (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mUnBFzgViBtpvo3b3Tm9q6ReIlXYwqXuL2MHOx_fni0/edit?usp=sharing) :3

I'll take on any needed male role, any bouncy kit or any sassy cat. OmO

Leaf
December 31st, 2016, 09:48 PM
I'll send something when I get home later. My voice recorded by my phone is really sucky

Trashy Sky
December 31st, 2016, 09:54 PM
I could try lol

~Breadsticks~
December 31st, 2016, 09:56 PM
/~MaNg|3
Could I try for Forestkit, Leafshade, Jaycrystal, Melodylight, and Goldenpaw?

Silhouettes
December 31st, 2016, 10:05 PM

~WishClan~
Jaycrystal{Medicine Cat} - Silver tabby she-cat with white underbelly, ear tips, paws, and sky blue eyes *Open*
Melodylight{Warrior; previous kittypet} - White tabby she-cat with bright amber eyes *Open*
Heatherdawn{Queen; nursing Echoblade’s kit, Moonkit*/~MaNg|3*} - pale brown she-cat with cream speck on chest and tail tip with cream blotches under eyes and on ears with amber eyes *Open*
Feathersky{Queen; expecting Nightshade’s kits} - silver tabby she-cat with ice blue eyes *Open*

~BreezeClan~
Lakeriver{Queen; nursing Liontail’s kit, Forestkit *Open*} - sleek blue-grey tabby she-cat with sky blue eyes *Open*

I can do any female with a problem with 'r' and an accent XD

. beachtide .
December 31st, 2016, 10:09 PM
I'll take on any needed male role, any bouncy kit or any sassy cat. OmO
For the first chapter, there's one male role I need, which is Rabbitfluff

. beachtide .
December 31st, 2016, 10:11 PM
/~MaNg|3
Could I try for Forestkit, Leafshade, Jaycrystal, Melodylight, and Goldenpaw?
Go for it!!

. beachtide .
December 31st, 2016, 10:12 PM
I can do any female with a problem with 'r' and an accent XD
Try Shademist and/or Mistystone

~Breadsticks~
December 31st, 2016, 10:13 PM
Go for it!!
Could you give me a few practice lines? Are we doing it over Skype or..?

Silhouettes
December 31st, 2016, 10:16 PM
Try Shademist and/or Mistystone
Ok, I'm only 10 so my voice will sound different and I can try both!

Solstice_X
December 31st, 2016, 10:19 PM
For the first chapter, there's one male role I need, which is Rabbitfluff

Alright, what does his voice like?

Also could I try out for Frozenspirit?

now that I think about it I want to play the parts of the elders...pew....

. beachtide .
December 31st, 2016, 10:47 PM
Could you give me a few practice lines? Are we doing it over Skype or..?
I don't have Skype, So you could just PM me with whatever recording software you'd like, though I'd prefer Vocaroo, if you can :)
And here are a few practice lines:
Forestkit) Why won't you play with me, mama?[disappointed tone]
Jaycrystal) Get out of here now... please?[sweet yet annoyed tone]
Melodylight) I can take on an apprentice and you know it, Sparkspirit![angry tone]
Goldenpaw) What are we doing today, Greyshadow?[Excited tone]

. beachtide .
December 31st, 2016, 10:48 PM
Ok, I'm only 10 so my voice will sound different and I can try both!
I don't care how young you are, tbh xD

. beachtide .
December 31st, 2016, 10:49 PM
Alright, what does his voice like?

Also could I try out for Frozenspirit?

now that I think about it I want to play the parts of the elders...pew....
Frozenspirit has a rough and calm voice, that is slightly deep but not too deep.

Silhouettes
December 31st, 2016, 10:51 PM
Could I have some practice lines/how do you post recordings? XD

Trashy Sky
December 31st, 2016, 10:59 PM
Frozenspirit has a rough and calm voice, that is slightly deep but not too deep.
okay okay but that is literally how my voice can be described
do you think I could try out for a few characters?
it's still gonna suck tho lol *flops*

. beachtide .
December 31st, 2016, 11:05 PM
Could I have some practice lines/how do you post recordings? XD
Shademist) Nettlepaw, can you go find me some chervil roots?[Normal tone]
Mistystone) No! You can't leave! Not now!![despairing and angry tone]

And a good website to record your voice is Vocaroo (http://vocaroo.com/)

. beachtide .
December 31st, 2016, 11:06 PM
okay okay but that is literally how my voice can be described
do you think I could try out for a few characters?
it's still gonna suck tho lol *flops*
Ya, you can still try out for two more characters!!

Trashy Sky
December 31st, 2016, 11:24 PM
Ya, you can still try out for two more characters!!
You think I could have some lines to use?
Also there will probably be background noise haha

. beachtide .
December 31st, 2016, 11:47 PM
You think I could have some lines to use?
Also there will probably be background noise haha
Okay. Here are your Frozenspirit lines:
1) How about you die, foxheart?![angry and threatening tone]
2) Yeah, flee, you mouse-brained pieces of fox-dung![victorious and excited tone]

Also, #FirstPostOfTheYearLOL

Trashy Sky
January 1st, 2017, 12:25 AM
Okay. Here are your Frozenspirit lines:
1) How about you die, foxheart?![angry and threatening tone]
2) Yeah, flee, you mouse-brained pieces of fox-dung![victorious and excited tone]

Also, #FirstPostOfTheYearLOL
I'm gonna have to pass hhhhhh I really want to but my microphone is lost and my cheap one is apparently broken

. beachtide .
January 1st, 2017, 01:00 AM
I'm gonna have to pass hhhhhh I really want to but my microphone is lost and my cheap one is apparently broken
I can save it for you, if you want??

Trashy Sky
January 1st, 2017, 02:38 AM
I can save it for you, if you want??
That'd be nice if you could...

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 1st, 2017, 02:46 AM
I could do female or smol male role but i cant apply today and i cant read a word of the original post...

Strobelight
January 1st, 2017, 03:01 AM
Can I apply for Echoblade and Nightshade?

Mystery
January 1st, 2017, 06:38 AM

~WishClan~
Jaycrystal{Medicine Cat} - Silver tabby she-cat with white underbelly, ear tips, paws, and sky blue eyes *TheBread*
Melodylight{Warrior; previous kittypet} - White tabby she-cat with bright amber eyes *TheBread*

~BreezeClan~
Lakeriver{Queen; nursing Liontail’s kit, Forestkit *TheBread*} - sleek blue-grey tabby she-cat with sky blue eyes *Open*

I'd do this w/ pleasure , but I don't have the- lets just say requirements.

NightWarrior4Life
January 1st, 2017, 11:01 AM
Omg I'd really really love to but unfortunately I don't have a mic or any way of recording and getting it to you. But perhaps put me down on a list for future...I'm so gutted:bawling:

. beachtide .
January 1st, 2017, 12:49 PM
That'd be nice if you could...
okay!! I don't really need him for the first two chapters anyway!

. beachtide .
January 1st, 2017, 12:50 PM
I could do female or smol male role but i cant apply today and i cant read a word of the original post...
Why not??

. beachtide .
January 1st, 2017, 12:51 PM
Can I apply for Echoblade and Nightshade?
Go ahead!!

. beachtide .
January 1st, 2017, 12:51 PM
I'd do this w/ pleasure , but I don't have the- lets just say requirements.
What type of requirements??

. beachtide .
January 1st, 2017, 12:52 PM
Omg I'd really really love to but unfortunately I don't have a mic or any way of recording and getting it to you. But perhaps put me down on a list for future...I'm so gutted:bawling:
Of course! Are there any characters you'd be interested in trying out for in the future once you get a mic??

Mystery
January 1st, 2017, 12:55 PM
What type of requirements??
As in a microphone.....

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 1st, 2017, 12:57 PM
Why not??
Im using the default theme, not winter XP

NightWarrior4Life
January 1st, 2017, 12:57 PM
Of course! Are there any characters you'd be interested in trying out for in the future once you get a mic?? thanks but when are you planning to get all this done by? Cause I don't think I can do any of it for a few years

NightWarrior4Life
January 1st, 2017, 01:03 PM
But as for characters, I don't mind I'll take any as long as it's a she-cat.of course don't defineatly depend on me to do the role but just as a reserve I guess...

. beachtide .
January 1st, 2017, 01:06 PM
As in a microphone.....
Oh... well, is there anything else with this project that you would be interested in helping on? Such as art or background music and such??

Mystery
January 1st, 2017, 01:08 PM
Ill be happy to find out some background music for you, if you like. Just tell me what you're looking for and ill attempt to find it.

. beachtide .
January 1st, 2017, 01:13 PM
For anyone using the Default theme, here's a different version of the Casting Call (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1N4MhCw8PNFuU-h42YCzkzonc7yjcOripfCU5_oHGAms/edit?usp=sharing)!!

. beachtide .
January 1st, 2017, 09:32 PM
Ill be happy to find out some background music for you, if you like. Just tell me what you're looking for and ill attempt to find it.
Thanks, for the first chapter, maybe something fast and dramatic??

Solstice_X
January 1st, 2017, 09:37 PM

Do you have an email that I could send recordings too? (I'm going to send recorded tester lines that I submitted elsewhere)

. beachtide .
January 1st, 2017, 09:53 PM
Do you have an email that I could send recordings too? (I'm going to send recorded tester lines that I submitted elsewhere)
You can just PM me ^^

Mystery
January 2nd, 2017, 06:18 AM
Thanks, for the first chapter, maybe something fast and dramatic??
Fast and dramatic... I think Take Down 2 (Search it up if you haven't heard it) would fit?

. beachtide .
January 6th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Fast and dramatic... I think Take Down 2 (Search it up if you haven't heard it) would fit?
Yup, that works!! It fits in perfectly!! Thanks for the recommendation! :D

Mystery
January 6th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Np!