PDA

View Full Version : Pinepaw's Tunnel! (Semi-private. check intro to see if ur added)

Serendipity
December 31st, 2016, 07:42 PM
Cedar Bramblemask973 Stormfeather You are all addded to this rp! OK, so, Pinepaw fell down a hole into a tunnel. Let's assume the others went after him. They all landed in a hole surrounded by Ivy. He looked around, and saw that one of the ivy curtains was hiding a tunnel. They ventured into the tunnels and end up in a place with a stream and some stones. The rp will start as soon as someone posts.

Serendipity
December 31st, 2016, 07:42 PM
Pinepaw heaved a breath, and struggled to stand up. "Ch-Cherrypaw!" He shook his head, re-gaining his mind. "We need to get out of here!" He looked up again. The hole was much too deep to climb out of, then he noticed something past the curtain of ivy that hung beside Cherrypaw. "There's a tunnel!" He padded forwards, his head disappearing behind the ivy. "I think we found a network of caves!"

Slash-GNR
December 31st, 2016, 07:46 PM
Pinepaw heaved a breath, and struggled to stand up. "Ch-Cherrypaw!" He shook his head, re-gaining his mind. "We need to get out of here!" He looked up again. The hole was much too deep to climb out of, then he noticed something past the curtain of ivy that hung beside Cherrypaw. "There's a tunnel!" He padded forwards, his head disappearing behind the ivy. "I think we found a network of caves!"

Cherrypaw shook her head and dirt fell on it. She looked at the caves and padded to the ivy. She stuck her head through. "Pinepaw, I think this is the only way to get out," she mewed. She was not that pleased about being stuck in a cavern with him. It would have been worse if Bramblepaw was there. She made a gaging sound as she thought about earlier.

Serendipity
January 6th, 2017, 08:42 PM
Cherrypaw shook her head and dirt fell on it. She looked at the caves and padded to the ivy. She stuck her head through. "Pinepaw, I think this is the only way to get out," she mewed. She was not that pleased about being stuck in a cavern with him. It would have been worse if Bramblepaw was there. She made a gaging sound as she thought about earlier.
He moved onwards "The exit seems to be further in the tunnel. let's move"

Slash-GNR
January 6th, 2017, 08:44 PM
He moved onwards "The exit seems to be further in the tunnel. let's move"

Cherrypaw nodded. She began to slink her way through the dirt. She hissed as a piece of mud fell into her mouth. She spat it out. She continued on following the male.

Serendipity
January 6th, 2017, 08:46 PM
Cherrypaw nodded. She began to slink her way through the dirt. She hissed as a piece of mud fell into her mouth. She spat it out. She continued on following the male.
Pinza stumbled forwards and emerged in a clearing. A small river ran through it, the roof of the cavern high on the ground.

Slash-GNR
January 6th, 2017, 08:56 PM
Pinza stumbled forwards and emerged in a clearing. A small river ran through it, the roof of the cavern high on the ground.

The female padded into the dome. "Wow," she mewed as she looked around. She padded up to the stream and began to drink. She purred as she weater taste fresh.

Serendipity
January 6th, 2017, 09:03 PM
The female padded into the dome. "Wow," she mewed as she looked around. She padded up to the stream and began to drink. She purred as she weater taste fresh.
He shoved Cedarpaw into the water

Slash-GNR
January 6th, 2017, 09:04 PM
He shoved Cedarpaw into the water

Cherrypaw hissed as water got all over her. She bounded back our splashing what all over the male. She chuckled.

Bramblemask973
January 6th, 2017, 09:10 PM
So falling into the hole hadn't been the best idea. Bramblepaw gave a yelp as she tumbled into it, crashing into the dirt and ivy at the bottom. Giving a small cough, the she-cat sat up, shaking dust out of her fur. Immediately the smell of her friends hit her, and her ears perked as she called out. "Cherrypaw! Pinepaw! Are you there?"

Serendipity
January 6th, 2017, 09:22 PM
So falling into the hole hadn't been the best idea. Bramblepaw gave a yelp as she tumbled into it, crashing into the dirt and ivy at the bottom. Giving a small cough, the she-cat sat up, shaking dust out of her fur. Immediately the smell of her friends hit her, and her ears perked as she called out. "Cherrypaw! Pinepaw! Are you there?"
"I'm here!" He rN to her

Bramblemask973
January 6th, 2017, 09:24 PM
"I'm here!" He rN to her
Sighing in relief, Bramblepaw trotted up to meet him, glancing around once her friend was there. "Where are we?"

Serendipity
January 6th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Sighing in relief, Bramblepaw trotted up to meet him, glancing around once her friend was there. "Where are we?"
"Cave networks, it seems.mThers a nice river here. And Cherry just got thrown into the river" chuckle chuckle hehe "By meh"

Bramblemask973
January 6th, 2017, 09:36 PM
"Cave networks, it seems.mThers a nice river here. And Cherry just got thrown into the river" chuckle chuckle hehe "By meh"
Bramblepaw blinked and then gave him a look, flicking her ear in amusement. "She's gonna tear your fur out." she replied, flicking her tail.

Serendipity
January 6th, 2017, 09:39 PM
Bramblepaw blinked and then gave him a look, flicking her ear in amusement. "She's gonna tear your fur out." she replied, flicking her tail.
Huehuehue "I knows"

Bramblemask973
January 6th, 2017, 09:52 PM
Huehuehue "I knows"
Rolling her eyes, the tortoiseshell slipped past him towards the sound of the water. "So how do we get out?"

fresh
January 12th, 2017, 02:39 PM
Snowpaw crashed to the bottom of the tunnel, winded and out of breath. The others were already gone.
"Cherrypaw? Pinepaw? Bramblepaw?"

(Lol, just saw this... I'm a failure...)

Bramblemask973
January 12th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Snowpaw crashed to the bottom of the tunnel, winded and out of breath. The others were already gone.

Looking back over her shoulder at the call, Bramblepaw trotted back out to the main hole, grinning. "Snowpaw!"

Serendipity
January 12th, 2017, 07:41 PM

Looking back over her shoulder at the call, Bramblepaw trotted back out to the main hole, grinning. "Snowpaw!"
Pinepaw rushed forwards, his brownie fur standing on end. "Whoisit?" He said, looking at the dusty snowpaw. "Oh, Snowpaw! I didn't recognize you!" He ran over to the cat, checking for wounds. "Seems like your ok" He looked into Snow's eye. "No sign of a concussion." He nodded towards the entrance to the cavern "Come in"
//
Up above, Maplekit wandered the forest. SHe had snuck out of camp, silently dodging the sleeping warriors with ease. She had wandered quietly into the forest, admiring the
forest. "Woah..." She started to chase after a squirrel, her tall and agile paws running quickly after the ginger-furred animal. Her paws landed thud, thud, on the forest floor. Due to the slippery foliage, she slipped and tumbled forwards. Trying to regain her balanced, she wobbled back onto four legs. She tentativly stepped forwards, and unluckily stepped on a spot of mud. She slid forwards, and fell down the hole. She screamed as she landed on the soft ground at the end of the tunnel. By pure luck, she dodged a couple of sharp rocks jutting out from the ground. She rolled around, sharp pain taking hold of her. She opened her eyes and mouth, and studied her surrounding. She scented Pinepaw and 3 other cats, and immediatly stood up. She ran forwards, bursting through the tunnel and stumbling into the clearing. "Pinepaw! Big Brother!" She launched herself at Pinepaw, scampering onto his back.

Bramblemask973
January 12th, 2017, 09:17 PM
Pinepaw rushed forwards, his brownie fur standing on end. "Whoisit?" He said, looking at the dusty snowpaw. "Oh, Snowpaw! I didn't recognize you!" He ran over to the cat, checking for wounds. "Seems like your ok" He looked into Snow's eye. "No sign of a concussion." He nodded towards the entrance to the cavern "Come in"
//
Up above, Maplekit wandered the forest. SHe had snuck out of camp, silently dodging the sleeping warriors with ease. She had wandered quietly into the forest, admiring the
forest. "Woah..." She started to chase after a squirrel, her tall and agile paws running quickly after the ginger-furred animal. Her paws landed thud, thud, on the forest floor. Due to the slippery foliage, she slipped and tumbled forwards. Trying to regain her balanced, she wobbled back onto four legs. She tentativly stepped forwards, and unluckily stepped on a spot of mud. She slid forwards, and fell down the hole. She screamed as she landed on the soft ground at the end of the tunnel. By pure luck, she dodged a couple of sharp rocks jutting out from the ground. She rolled around, sharp pain taking hold of her. She opened her eyes and mouth, and studied her surrounding. She scented Pinepaw and 3 other cats, and immediatly stood up. She ran forwards, bursting through the tunnel and stumbling into the clearing. "Pinepaw! Big Brother!" She launched herself at Pinepaw, scampering onto his back.
Bramblepaw padded up to Snowpaw and gave her a nudge to the ear with her muzzle, tail flicking in greeting before her long fur puffed out in surprise as she jumped back, the new form taking her by surprise. As soon as she recognized it, her ears flattened and she gave Pinepaw a look. "What's your sister doing here? She's a kit!"

Serendipity
January 12th, 2017, 09:31 PM
Bramblepaw padded up to Snowpaw and gave her a nudge to the ear with her muzzle, tail flicking in greeting before her long fur puffed out in surprise as she jumped back, the new form taking her by surprise. As soon as she recognized it, her ears flattened and she gave Pinepaw a look. "What's your sister doing here? She's a kit!"
Pinepaw looked at Bramblepaw, his amber-green eyes flashing. "I-I don't know! She must've fallen!" He shook Maplekit gently onto the ground, staring at his sister. "What are you doing here? Aspenfeather will be scared half out of her mind when she finds out we're both missing!" He looked at the small she-cat, wondering how she had survived the fall. His eyes darted to her crooked paw, wincing at the sight of it.
//
Maplekit glared at Bramblepaw, then stared back at her brother. "I fell trying to find you," SHe lied. She had really just snuck out of camp, wondering what mischeif she could get herself into. "And, My dear Brambledung, The only reason I'm still a kit is because of this," She gestured at her twisted foot. "I was born with it, the leader said I would have to wait till 7 moons to be apprenticed" She glared at the twisted paw, wishing it would go away

Bramblemask973
January 12th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Pinepaw looked at Bramblepaw, his amber-green eyes flashing. "I-I don't know! She must've fallen!" He shook Maplekit gently onto the ground, staring at his sister. "What are you doing here? Aspenfeather will be scared half out of her mind when she finds out we're both missing!" He looked at the small she-cat, wondering how she had survived the fall. His eyes darted to her crooked paw, wincing at the sight of it.
//
Maplekit glared at Bramblepaw, then stared back at her brother. "I fell trying to find you," SHe lied. She had really just snuck out of camp, wondering what mischeif she could get herself into. "And, My dear Brambledung, The only reason I'm still a kit is because of this," She gestured at her twisted foot. "I was born with it, the leader said I would have to wait till 7 moons to be apprenticed" She glared at the twisted paw, wishing it would go away
Suppressing a growl at the nickname, Bramblepaw shot her the same look, eyes narrowing. "That doesn't change the fact that you're still not allowed out of camp." she retorted. "It doesn't matter how many moons you are, you aren't an apprentice yet. You shouldn't have been trying to find Pinepaw in the first place."

Serendipity
January 15th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Suppressing a growl at the nickname, Bramblepaw shot her the same look, eyes narrowing. "That doesn't change the fact that you're still not allowed out of camp." she retorted. "It doesn't matter how many moons you are, you aren't an apprentice yet. You shouldn't have been trying to find Pinepaw in the first place."
Bramblepaw took a step in between the two she-cats. He shot them two looks and then settled down infront of them. He suddenly had an idea. First, I'll introduce them properly. Then, I'll leave to 'hunt' and silently stalk them... "OK, So, Bramblepaw, This is my twin sister, Maplekit. Her ceremony was supposed to be yesterday, but our leader forgot. Now, Maplekit, This is Bramblepaw. She's my best friend and I am sworn to be her protector." He looked around, studying the shecats. "Well, Now I'll be going to hunt..." He dissapeared into a tunnel.
//
Maplekit looked up at Bramblepaw, wondering what to do.... "Um, Hello..." She looked to the floor, then to the roof, then to Bramlepaw again. Her tail twitched and she stared at Bramble. "OK. So we have to be friends, great."

Bramblemask973
January 18th, 2017, 12:09 AM
Bramblepaw took a step in between the two she-cats. He shot them two looks and then settled down infront of them. He suddenly had an idea. First, I'll introduce them properly. Then, I'll leave to 'hunt' and silently stalk them... "OK, So, Bramblepaw, This is my twin sister, Maplekit. Her ceremony was supposed to be yesterday, but our leader forgot. Now, Maplekit, This is Bramblepaw. She's my best friend and I am sworn to be her protector." He looked around, studying the shecats. "Well, Now I'll be going to hunt..." He dissapeared into a tunnel.
//
Maplekit looked up at Bramblepaw, wondering what to do.... "Um, Hello..." She looked to the floor, then to the roof, then to Bramlepaw again. Her tail twitched and she stared at Bramble. "OK. So we have to be friends, great."
"Wh-protector? I don't need protecting, I can take care of myself!" Bramblepaw protested, fur bristling lightly along her spine as she watched him stalk off. Stupid tom... Shaking her head and glancing at Maplekit, before giving a small huff. "Your brother's a pawfull, you know that?" she asked, her right ear flicking a few times before she licked at the fur on her chest to flatten it. "I'm sorry for snapping at you. But if you're caught out of camp on your own, your ceremony might be pushed back further."

Serendipity
January 18th, 2017, 06:36 PM
"Wh-protector? I don't need protecting, I can take care of myself!" Bramblepaw protested, fur bristling lightly along her spine as she watched him stalk off. Stupid tom... Shaking her head and glancing at Maplekit, before giving a small huff. "Your brother's a pawfull, you know that?" she asked, her right ear flicking a few times before she licked at the fur on her chest to flatten it. "I'm sorry for snapping at you. But if you're caught out of camp on your own, your ceremony might be pushed back further."
Pinepaw shrugged, thinking to himself. They haven't killed each other, so it should be fine to leave them alone... He scurried farther into the tunnel, sniffing at the walls. He smelled the distinct scent of vole and ran after the smell. He pounced on the vole and snapped its neck, hiding the animal in a crack. He proceeded into the tunnel, trying to catch whiffs of other animals.
//
Maplekit chuckled dryly at Bramblepaw's remark. "Pinepaw can be annoying at times, I'll give you that." Her big, owl, eyes looked up at Bramble. "You're lucky he likes you so much. He may be a bore, but as soon as he's devoted to someone, He'll give his life for you..." Her voice caught in her throat. "Like my father..." She whispered looking at the ground. "He isn't with us anymore. Died saving me and Pinepaw from a fox..." Her voice had lowered to a whisper, and sparkling droplets fell on the ground beneath her. She uttered no sound, no sob, only a quiet stream of tears, like a mellow stream cruising along the ground.

fresh
January 28th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Snowpaw shuffled her paws. "We'd better get out of here!"

Bramblemask973
January 28th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Pinepaw shrugged, thinking to himself. They haven't killed each other, so it should be fine to leave them alone... He scurried farther into the tunnel, sniffing at the walls. He smelled the distinct scent of vole and ran after the smell. He pounced on the vole and snapped its neck, hiding the animal in a crack. He proceeded into the tunnel, trying to catch whiffs of other animals.
//
Maplekit chuckled dryly at Bramblepaw's remark. "Pinepaw can be annoying at times, I'll give you that." Her big, owl, eyes looked up at Bramble. "You're lucky he likes you so much. He may be a bore, but as soon as he's devoted to someone, He'll give his life for you..." Her voice caught in her throat. "Like my father..." She whispered looking at the ground. "He isn't with us anymore. Died saving me and Pinepaw from a fox..." Her voice had lowered to a whisper, and sparkling droplets fell on the ground beneath her. She uttered no sound, no sob, only a quiet stream of tears, like a mellow stream cruising along the ground.
To her own surprise, Bramblepaw stepped forward, gently licking Maplekit's ear softly. "I know the feeling." she murmured, before slipping around and nudging Maplekit towards the cavern they'd found earlier. "But moping about it won't help. He's probably watching from StarClan all proud of you cause of what you both have accomplished. C'mon. Lets get a drink and then like Snowpaw said... find a way out. We can't exactly live in these tunnels." Glancing over at Snowpaw, Bramblepaw nodded a little, her tail flicking softly.

fresh
January 28th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Snowpaw nods. "Let's find a suitible cave for some fixing up. It's moonhigh, so we are going to have to wait till morning to make any progress. Too dark."

Serendipity
January 29th, 2017, 01:34 PM
To her own surprise, Bramblepaw stepped forward, gently licking Maplekit's ear softly. "I know the feeling." she murmured, before slipping around and nudging Maplekit towards the cavern they'd found earlier. "But moping about it won't help. He's probably watching from StarClan all proud of you cause of what you both have accomplished. C'mon. Lets get a drink and then like Snowpaw said... find a way out. We can't exactly live in these tunnels." Glancing over at Snowpaw, Bramblepaw nodded a little, her tail flicking softly.
Snowpaw nods. "Let's find a suitible cave for some fixing up. It's moonhigh, so we are going to have to wait till morning to make any progress. Too dark."
Maple kit nodded at Bramblepaw. "I know." She moved over to the river, softly lapping at the waves that rippled across the sky blue waters surface. She jumped into the water, cleaning the mud of her fur.

fresh
February 1st, 2017, 01:56 PM
Snowpaw, being as reckless as she is, didn't wait for the others to follow her. Instead, she simply walked through the tunnel until she reached a seemingly sutible cave to spend the night. "Now we need some bedding," she meowed to herself. The words echoed and bounced off the cave walls. Spooky, she thought with a shudder. But, gathering up her nerves, she went on a search for moss or any type of bedding, anyway.
Wandering through the tunnel, she came to a stop at a large boulder. I wonder if there is any bedding growing around here... Snowpaw began to use her keen eyesight to search the outsides of the boulder, but there was nothing. "Better keep going," she whispered, surprised that it still echoed. Then she scolded herself for being such a mouse-brain. Of course it would echo!
After a few minutes of scouring the tunnels for any suitible bedding, she realized she had just passed some behind her. Turning around, she pulled off a few vines from the overhang she had brushed by. "This'll have to do," she muttered. Then, trying to retrace her steps best she could, the realization hit her like fire in the pines.
I'm lost in the tunnels!

fresh
March 5th, 2017, 07:01 PM
BUMPITY BUMPED BUMP BUMP! Sweet Bread is this still a thing? Or will we rp apps elsewhere?

Serendipity
March 8th, 2017, 11:54 AM
BUMPITY BUMPED BUMP BUMP! Sweet Bread is this still a thing? Or will we rp apps elsewhere?
Hmmmm,... Idk, we'd have to discuss it with Brambie

fresh
March 8th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Hmmmm,... Idk, we'd have to discuss it with Brambie
Kk

Bramblemask973
March 8th, 2017, 06:32 PM
I have return

fresh
March 8th, 2017, 06:38 PM
I have return
Den lats ask sweetbread if this is still a thing.

Serendipity
March 9th, 2017, 06:56 PM
Den lats ask sweetbread if this is still a thing.
Dis still a thing my bros. Lets pretend they found an passage, and they're getting ready to go, but then MAepl bae is missing

fresh
March 10th, 2017, 07:00 AM
Dis still a thing my bros. Lets pretend they found an passage, and they're getting ready to go, but then MAepl bae is missing
Read Snowpaw's thing, she is lost in tunnels

Serendipity
March 10th, 2017, 08:41 AM
Read Snowpaw's thing, she is lost in tunnels
Ok. SO maple decides to go find her (on her own) and finds snow, but then they're both lost.

fresh
March 12th, 2017, 09:13 AM
Ok. SO maple decides to go find her (on her own) and finds snow, but then they're both lost.
Kk. I'll start then.)

"So now you found me! Did you happen to remember the way back?" Snowpaw glanced at Maplekit hopefully. Without waiting for an answer, Snowpaw demanded nicely, "Help me carry some of this ivy."

Serendipity
March 12th, 2017, 10:18 AM
Kk. I'll start then.)

"So now you found me! Did you happen to remember the way back?" Snowpaw glanced at Maplekit hopefully. Without waiting for an answer, Snowpaw demanded nicely, "Help me carry some of this ivy."

Pinepaw started to cough, trembling just a little. "Where's Maplekit and" cough cough "Snowpaw?

Maplekit laughed "Hehe... Yeah, I marked the way...."She grabbbed some Ivy with her teeth, and started to drag it. "Folllow me!"

fresh
March 12th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Pinepaw started to cough, trembling just a little. "Where's Maplekit and" cough cough "Snowpaw?

Maplekit laughed "Hehe... Yeah, I marked the way...."She grabbbed some Ivy with her teeth, and started to drag it. "Folllow me!"
"Thank StarClan!" Snowpaw exclaimed, her snowy white fur bushed out in the cold, dripping tunnels. Her pelt was seemingly the only thing visible in the blackness, so she had to use only Maplekit's scent to guide her way. "Are you sure this is the right way?" Snowpaw called ahead anxiously.

Serendipity
March 13th, 2017, 08:01 PM
"Thank StarClan!" Snowpaw exclaimed, her snowy white fur bushed out in the cold, dripping tunnels. Her pelt was seemingly the only thing visible in the blackness, so she had to use only Maplekit's scent to guide her way. "Are you sure this is the right way?" Snowpaw called ahead anxiously.

"Absolutel!" The small kit chirped "Definetly.."

fresh
April 23rd, 2017, 01:38 PM
"Absolutel!" The small kit chirped "Definetly.."
"Good," she sighed, relieved. The pa tbh ahead opened up to the small, dry cave where Snowpaw had thought they could spend the night. "Right here," Snowpaw mewed to Maplekit, dropping her strands of ivy in a shallow hole. "Pinepaw? Bramblepaw? Ya there?"

Bramblemask973

Serendipity
April 23rd, 2017, 01:39 PM
"Good," she sighed, relieved. The pa tbh ahead opened up to the small, dry cave where Snowpaw had thought they could spend the night. "Right here," Snowpaw mewed to Maplekit, dropping her strands of ivy in a shallow hole. "Pinepaw? Bramblepaw? Ya there?"

Bramblemask
Maplekit shivered "Uh, Over here" She tumbled out into a different clearing. "Uh... PINEPAW????"

Bramblemask973
April 23rd, 2017, 01:48 PM
Maplekit shivered "Uh, Over here" She tumbled out into a different clearing. "Uh... PINEPAW????"
"I can't find him!" Bramblepaw's voice echoed from one of the side tunnels, and after a thumping of paw steps, she appeared in the same one. "I've been looking, but I don't know where he is. I can't find him!"

Serendipity
April 23rd, 2017, 05:22 PM
"I can't find him!" Bramblepaw's voice echoed from one of the side tunnels, and after a thumping of paw steps, she appeared in the same one. "I've been looking, but I don't know where he is. I can't find him!"
Maplekit freaked with joy, seeing the cat that used to be her enemy. "Bramblepaw! Omigosh...." She ran at her, nodding as Snowpaw emerged. "We need to find Pinepaw!" She started to fret, sniffing at the ground. Her tail shot upwards as she neared a tunnel. "I scent him! He went this way, I'm sure of it!" She looked up and nodded at a tunnel covered in spiky thorns. "Look, even part of his fur is snagged on the thorn!" She nodded at a thorn covered in dark brown fluff. Her face crumpled up in worry as she noticed that the thorn had blood on it. "He's been hurt! We have to follow his trail!" She ran forwards not caring if Bramblepaw and Snowpaw lost her."I have to help him!"

(I won't post Pinepaw's part because It'll reveal a secret plot-part)

Bramblemask973
April 23rd, 2017, 05:54 PM
Maplekit freaked with joy, seeing the cat that used to be her enemy. "Bramblepaw! Omigosh...." She ran at her, nodding as Snowpaw emerged. "We need to find Pinepaw!" She started to fret, sniffing at the ground. Her tail shot upwards as she neared a tunnel. "I scent him! He went this way, I'm sure of it!" She looked up and nodded at a tunnel covered in spiky thorns. "Look, even part of his fur is snagged on the thorn!" She nodded at a thorn covered in dark brown fluff. Her face crumpled up in worry as she noticed that the thorn had blood on it. "He's been hurt! We have to follow his trail!" She ran forwards not caring if Bramblepaw and Snowpaw lost her."I have to help him!"

(I won't post Pinepaw's part because It'll reveal a secret plot-part)
((AW NOW YOU'RE MAKING ME EXCITED))

"Maplekit, wait!" Bramblepaw darted after her, shaking her head to clear the musty smells of the tunnels. She didn't have the best nose, and was quite surprised that Maplekit could smell so well. Darting forward, she grabbed her Clanmate's scruff, pulling her to a stop. "Wait. If we rush in there and whatever's hurt him is still there, then we're asking to get killed. We have to think like warriors... what would they do?" She let go of Maplekit's scruff,
tail flicking anxiously.

fresh
June 5th, 2017, 10:57 PM
Bramblemask973
Serendipity

Heheheheheheheh
I wont let this die

I wont let this BEAUTIFUL THREAD
Die on me

fresh
June 5th, 2017, 11:01 PM
Snowpaw raced after her colleagues, following their scent. Pinepaw's hurt! Her energy gave her more power and she soon caught up to the young cats.
Well, 'rammed into them on accident' is a better term for it.
"Any signs?" She asked, shaking her self off.
I hate these tunnels. Why can't there be sunshine in these STARCLAN FORSAKEN pitch-black tunnels?

Cherrypaw hasnt been seen in two years
She an ol granma now

Serendipity
June 6th, 2017, 08:21 PM
((AW NOW YOU'RE MAKING ME EXCITED))

"Maplekit, wait!" Bramblepaw darted after her, shaking her head to clear the musty smells of the tunnels. She didn't have the best nose, and was quite surprised that Maplekit could smell so well. Darting forward, she grabbed her Clanmate's scruff, pulling her to a stop. "Wait. If we rush in there and whatever's hurt him is still there, then we're asking to get killed. We have to think like warriors... what would they do?" She let go of Maplekit's scruff,
tail flicking anxiously.
Snowpaw raced after her colleagues, following their scent. Pinepaw's hurt! Her energy gave her more power and she soon caught up to the young cats.
Well, 'rammed into them on accident' is a better term for it.
"Any signs?" She asked, shaking her self off.
I hate these tunnels. Why can't there be sunshine in these STARCLAN FORSAKEN pitch-black tunnels?

Cherrypaw hasnt been seen in two years
She an ol granma now

Maplekit looked at Bramblepaw. "There's no time to think logically! My brother's been hurt!" She shrieked. She ran, Snowpaw following her. She neared a small underground river with smooth pebbles on the bottom. She tentatively touched it with a paw, noticing that the water felt warm and nice instead of cool and sharp like she'd expected it to be like. She scrunched up her face an dove in, opening her eyes underwater. She struggled at first, then found out it was easier to swim if she did walking motions. She looked around, noticing blood at thee bottom. She looked around, but didn't see her brother anywhere. Deciding he must've swam upwards, she did the sme and jumped out of the water. She continued to run, her paws smacking onto the cave floor with a thud!

fresh
June 8th, 2017, 07:56 PM
Maplekit looked at Bramblepaw. "There's no time to think logically! My brother's been hurt!" She shrieked. She ran, Snowpaw following her. She neared a small underground river with smooth pebbles on the bottom. She tentatively touched it with a paw, noticing that the water felt warm and nice instead of cool and sharp like she'd expected it to be like. She scrunched up her face an dove in, opening her eyes underwater. She struggled at first, then found out it was easier to swim if she did walking motions. She looked around, noticing blood at thee bottom. She looked around, but didn't see her brother anywhere. Deciding he must've swam upwards, she did the sme and jumped out of the water. She continued to run, her paws smacking onto the cave floor with a thud!
Snowpaw followed the apprentice through the water and easily caught up to the kit. "Where are we heading, Maplekit?" She asked, rather then telling her to stop and strategise. (Or however you spell it)

fresh
July 3rd, 2017, 08:45 AM
Serendipity
Bramblemask973

I need to roleplay training sessions with Snowpaw, let's hurry this up!

Serendipity
July 3rd, 2017, 11:17 AM
Serendipity
Bramblemask973

I need to roleplay training sessions with Snowpaw, let's hurry this up!
Boom the all explode into the clans.

Maplekit sees Pinepaw lying beside her, and she looks worried. "He seems hurt... We should bring him to camp,"

fresh
July 3rd, 2017, 12:20 PM
Boom the all explode into the clans.

Maplekit sees Pinepaw lying beside her, and she looks worried. "He seems hurt... We should bring him to camp,"
XDDDDD)
Snowpaw exploded outta da tunnels. (oml where da heck is cherrypaw :[) She nodded and started to pick him up.

Serendipity
July 4th, 2017, 01:18 PM
XDDDDD)
Snowpaw exploded outta da tunnels. (oml where da heck is cherrypaw :[) She nodded and started to pick him up.
SHe becomes the hulk and runssssss into Thunderclan

fresh
July 4th, 2017, 01:26 PM
SHe becomes the hulk and runssssss into Thunderclan
Yu mean shc right

Serendipity
July 4th, 2017, 01:27 PM
Yu mean shc right
oh
She realizes her mistake and runsnssssss into ShC

fresh
July 4th, 2017, 01:29 PM
oh
She realizes her mistake and runsnssssss into ShC
Lollllllllll
Imma just
Ah
Leave now
XD Imma request a training session with my mentor.
Cheers, my friend.