PDA

View Full Version : WillowClan Clearing

fresh
December 31st, 2016, 07:27 PM
Silverstar trotted into the clearing, her eyes brimming with excitement. What a night! Hunting all night had been exhilarating, and she had brought back as much prey as she could carry before the Clan woke up. I'll send some other cats to bring it back, she thought. Tiredly, she padded to her den. A good sleep would do her nicely.

First post of many! This is the area where you can rp in my first ever created Clan on WCO: WillowClan! Tha k you for joining, and have a nice time rping!

fresh
January 28th, 2017, 05:25 PM
Silverstar trotted out of her den. The camp was abuzz around her. Picking out the cat she wanted, she padded over to him. "Threatnedjungle! Hey."

fresh
January 28th, 2017, 05:27 PM
xxJaggededgexx

Reverie
January 28th, 2017, 06:38 PM
"Hi, Silverstar"

fresh
January 29th, 2017, 03:00 PM
"Hey. I left some prey from last night's hunt in the forest. Want to come get it with me?" She asked. I need to choose a dep... Silver thought. Threatenedjungle would be good, but there are many other warriors that could do the job too. She shook herself.

fresh
February 3rd, 2017, 02:48 PM
Jagged? Ya there?

Fallpotato
February 3rd, 2017, 03:23 PM
Shattered soul groomed himself in the clearing

Soul paw was in the apprentices den

fresh
February 4th, 2017, 05:42 PM
Shattered soul groomed himself in the clearing

Soul paw was in the apprentices den

Silverstar waited for Threatenedjungle's response, but he seemed to be lost in thought. She sighed and went over to Shatteredsoul. He might be q good candidate, she thought.
"Shatteredsoul, could yOu go and retrieve some prey I left in the forest? Maybe hunt while you're out."

Fallpotato
February 4th, 2017, 05:43 PM
Silverstar waited for Threatenedjungle's response, but he seemed to be lost in thought. She sighed and went over to Shatteredsoul. He might be q good candidate, she thought.
"Shatteredsoul, could yOu go and retrieve some prey I left in the forest? Maybe hunt while you're out."
Shattered soul nodded "yes silver star." He brushed her shoulder with his tail and he left (hint hint XD)

fresh
February 5th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Shattered soul nodded "yes silver star." He brushed her shoulder with his tail and he left (hint hint XD)

:O Is she his crush? You monster! xD)

Reverie
February 5th, 2017, 07:40 PM
"Alright."

fresh
February 5th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Silverstar nodded and tried not to react to the sign of affection. Shaking the odd feeling off, she walked over to her den and sat down, taking in the chilly air. A thousand thoughts rolled through her head. Will I ever have a mate and kits? Which cat should I choose for deputy? Is Shatteredsoul... Flirting with me? What about Threatenedjungle? The thoughts repeated into a steady drum, before slowly, ever so slowly, she rested her head on her paws and slept.

Rainpatch snarled as the vole narrowly escaped his claws. He thought of his mentor Flowerpebble's training. My crouch was perfect. My form was perfect. My leap was great. I stepped on nothing- I was completely stealthy. What could have gone wrong? Of course, as usual, Rainpatch was probably over-thinking it- it might've just been an unlucky lose. But again, as usual, he just had to put himself down. There was, most likely, nothing wrong with his form, or anything. He was, as some would say, his own worst enemy.

Fallpotato
February 5th, 2017, 09:53 PM
:O Is she his crush? You monster! xD)
XD)
He came back a few minutes later with her prey and a few mice he caught along the way. He dropped them off at the pile and flicked his tail over to the leader signaling he had done the task

fresh
February 6th, 2017, 06:38 PM
XD)
He came back a few minutes later with her prey and a few mice he caught along the way. He dropped them off at the pile and flicked his tail over to the leader signaling he had done the task

Silverstar nodded approvingly. "Well done, Shatteredsoul." She thought about earlier and his siggn of affection. Could we be... More then friends?

Fallpotato
February 6th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Silverstar nodded approvingly. "Well done, Shatteredsoul." She thought about earlier and his siggn of affection. Could we be... More then friends?
Shattered soul smiled and padded over to her. To him she seemed... Spaced out. "Are you ok?" He mewed sounding kind of worried. She probably has a mate and she's thinking of him

fresh
February 6th, 2017, 07:03 PM
Shattered soul smiled and padded over to her. To him she seemed... Spaced out. "Are you ok?" He mewed sounding kind of worried. She probably has a mate and she's thinking of him

"I'm fine," she assured him. Actually, I'm great, she thought, despite herself. Shaking herself, she took a small step closer to him. "I was wondering," she began, but then trailed off. "Come to my den," she invited him, beckoning with her tail to the large roots of a willow tree. They formed a small cave beneath them.

Fallpotato
February 6th, 2017, 07:06 PM
"I'm fine," she assured him. Actually, I'm great, she thought, despite herself. Shaking herself, she took a small step closer to him. "I was wondering," she began, but then trailed off. "Come to my den," she invited him, beckoning with her tail to the large roots of a willow tree. They formed a small cave beneath them.
shatteredsoul nodded and followed her. When they were in the den he sat down and mewed, "what's this about? Did I do something wrong?

fresh
February 6th, 2017, 08:35 PM
shatteredsoul nodded and followed her. When they were in the den he sat down and mewed, "what's this about? Did I do something wrong?

Silverstar sighed. "No, in fact, this is about something else. I...

"I want you to be my deputy."

Fallpotato
February 6th, 2017, 09:36 PM
Silverstar sighed. "No, in fact, this is about something else. I...

"I want you to be my deputy."
shattered soul looked at her surprised "me? Of all cats? I approve of your choice but... Am I really that responsible?"

fresh
February 7th, 2017, 02:01 PM
shattered soul looked at her surprised "me? Of all cats? I approve of your choice but... Am I really that responsible?"

Silverstar laughed softly. "I could think of no one better to stand by my side..."

hint hint hint hint hint)

Fallpotato
February 7th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Silverstar laughed softly. "I could think of no one better to stand by my side..."

hint hint hint hint hint)
Lol)
shatteredsoul smiled and dipped his head "thank you" he noticed she seemed nervous about something.

fresh
February 9th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Lol)
shatteredsoul smiled and dipped his head "thank you" he noticed she seemed nervous about something.

Silverstar dipped her head. "I will announce it to the Clan by moonhigh."

Fallpotato
February 9th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Silverstar dipped her head. "I will announce it to the Clan by moonhigh."
before he left he padded up to her and intertwined his tail with hers. [/B]

fresh
February 9th, 2017, 07:31 PM
before he left he padded up to her and intertwined his tail with hers. [/B]

Silver blushed and purred.

Fallpotato
February 9th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Silver blushed and purred.
he purred and left the den. He sat in the clearing and ate a piece of prey

fresh
February 9th, 2017, 08:07 PM
he purred and left the den. He sat in the clearing and ate a piece of prey
Rainpatch ran as fast as he could back from hunting, and got back to camp quickly, panting and out of breath. He noticed Shatteredsoul sitting on the sun-warmed rocks, eating a piece of prey and purring happily. Rainpatch cane over and plopped down near him. The silver patch on his back shone brightlyagainst his grey pelt, the sun making it warm and gleam in the leaf-bare sun. "What are you so happy about?" He asked curiously.

Fallpotato
February 9th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Rainpatch ran as fast as he could back from hunting, and got back to camp quickly, panting and out of breath. He noticed Shatteredsoul sitting on the sun-warmed rocks, eating a piece of prey and purring happily. Rainpatch cane over and plopped down near him. The silver patch on his back shone brightlyagainst his grey pelt, the sun making it warm and gleam in the leaf-bare sun. "What are you so happy about?" He asked curiously.
he smiled widely "it's nothing you need to know about." He flicked his tail

fresh
February 9th, 2017, 08:30 PM
he smiled widely "it's nothing you need to know about." He flicked his tail
Rainpatch smiled. "Is it love? He asked mischievously.
Silverstar saved him from answering. "He's excited to be deputy," she announced with out hesitation.
Rain's eyes widened. "Really?"

Fallpotato
February 9th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Rainpatch smiled. "Is it love? He asked mischievously.
Silverstar saved him from answering. "He's excited to be deputy," she announced with out hesitation.
Rain's eyes widened. "Really?"
shatteredsoul nodded. He flicked his tail at silver star and padded next to her

fresh
February 12th, 2017, 05:48 PM
shatteredsoul nodded. He flicked his tail at silver star and padded next to her
Silverstar flicked her tail. "Go and do something else, Rainpatch. Shatteredsoul, I'd go and hunt- though Rainpatch's catch is pretty decent."
Rainpatch nodded and went to take a nap.

fresh
February 12th, 2017, 05:52 PM
Join in this ppl!
Shadow
Yellowpotatoes
DatDerpz
Mystical Monokuma
xxJaggededgexx

Fallpotato
February 12th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Silverstar flicked her tail. "Go and do something else, Rainpatch. Shatteredsoul, I'd go and hunt- though Rainpatch's catch is pretty decent."
Rainpatch nodded and went to take a nap.
shatteredsoul modded and mewed "but I have to address something to you, privately."

>Pepsi<
February 13th, 2017, 11:51 AM
Join in this ppl!
Shadow
Yellowpotatoes
DatDerpz
Mystical Monokuma
xxJaggededgexx
*Is shocked* How do people know I exist, I just sit in the darkest corner of WCO XD Were is da form???)

fresh
February 14th, 2017, 02:32 PM
*Is shocked* How do people know I exist, I just sit in the darkest corner of WCO XD Were is da form???)
The form is in WillowClan... You are the med, remember? So this is where all da rping goes on. Forms r in willowclan.

fresh
February 14th, 2017, 02:33 PM
shatteredsoul modded and mewed "but I have to address something to you, privately."
Silverstar nodded and beckoned him into her den.

Reverie
February 14th, 2017, 02:37 PM
Stormfeather

"When you choosing deputy?" Threatened asked.

fresh
February 14th, 2017, 02:41 PM
Stormfeather

"When you choosing deputy?" Threatened asked.
Silverstar stopped in front of the entrance and nodded at Threatenedjungle. "I have chosen privately . It will be formally announced tonight."

Reverie
February 14th, 2017, 02:46 PM
Silverstar stopped in front of the entrance and nodded at Threatenedjungle. "I have chosen privately . It will be formally announced tonight."

He nodded.

Fallpotato
February 14th, 2017, 06:08 PM
Silverstar nodded and beckoned him into her den.
shatteredsoul took a deep breath and whispered "I-I... I love you silverstar..." He looked at his paws

fresh
February 14th, 2017, 06:21 PM
shatteredsoul took a deep breath and whispered "I-I... I love you silverstar..." He looked at his paws
Silverstar immediatly ran up to Shatteredsoul and nuzzled him. Their tails entwined. "Oh, Shatteredsoul," she whispered, "I love you too..."

fresh
February 14th, 2017, 06:23 PM
:lovepoke: :inlove: :penguinsnuggle: :rofl: :grouphug2: :)

Fallpotato
February 14th, 2017, 08:26 PM
Silverstar immediatly ran up to Shatteredsoul and nuzzled him. Their tails entwined. "Oh, Shatteredsoul," she whispered, "I love you too..."
he mewed "you do?" He purred and nuzzled her cheek. "I want you forever."

Fallpotato
February 15th, 2017, 08:25 PM
shatteredsoul mewed "if you ever want a family, I'm here for you." He grinned hoping she got the message of kits.

fresh
February 17th, 2017, 09:40 AM
shatteredsoul mewed "if you ever want a family, I'm here for you." He grinned hoping she got the message of kits.
Rainpatch drowsily fell asleep in the Warrior's Den.
At this, Silverstar purred even harder. "We'll see," she laughed. "I'd better announce your deputyship to the Clan, before it's too late for that." She reluctantly pulled away from Shatteredsoul. "Ready?"

Fallpotato
February 17th, 2017, 07:56 PM
Rainpatch drowsily fell asleep in the Warrior's Den.
At this, Silverstar purred even harder. "We'll see," she laughed. "I'd better announce your deputyship to the Clan, before it's too late for that." She reluctantly pulled away from Shatteredsoul. "Ready?"
He nodded and purred walking out

fresh
February 17th, 2017, 09:11 PM
He nodded and purred walking out
@xxJaggededgexx DatDerpz Yellowpotatoes Shadow (and others))

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath HighTree for a Clan meeting," Silverstar yowled.

"Flywhisker was a brave and noble deputy, but it is time for me to choose a new one after his death in the battle with the rogues. Our Clan has become pitfully small since then-" she cringed- "But there is an obvious choice among us."

"The new deputy of WillowClan will be Shatteredsoul."

Fallpotato
February 17th, 2017, 09:16 PM

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath HighTree for a Clan meeting," Silverstar yowled.

"Flywhisker was a brave and noble deputy, but it is time for me to choose a new one after his death in the battle with the rogues. Our Clan has become pitfully small since then-" she cringed- "But there is an obvious choice among us."

Shatteredsoul dipped his head and flicked his tail

>Pepsi<
February 18th, 2017, 03:20 AM

Fernpools head flicked up. Shattered soul was a brave and noble warrior. He deserved to be deputy.

fresh
February 18th, 2017, 08:40 AM
Silverstar raised her tail. "Clan dismissed." She leapt down from HighTree using her powerful hind legs, something her parents always said she inherited from a so-called Clan called SkyClan.
She landed in front of Musickit. The little she-kit was often in Fernpool's den helping out- but so was another kit called Jinxkit. They both wanted to be Medicine Cat apprentices, but only one could be chosen. Can't wait to see how that plays out.
"Hello, Musickit," Silverstar meowed.

Mystical Monokuma

DragonChaos
February 18th, 2017, 10:46 AM
Silverstar raised her tail. "Clan dismissed." She leaped down from HighTree using her powerful hind legs, something her parents always said she inherited from a so-called Clan called SkyClan.
She landed in front of Musickit. The little she-kit was often in Fernpool's den helping out- but so was another kit called Jinxkit. They both wanted to be Medicine Cat apprentices, but only one could be chosen. Can't wait to see how that plays out.
"Hello, Musickit," Silverstar meowed.

@Mystical Monokuma (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=14)

"Hello there." Musickit said kindly. She wasn't one to be loud or energetic, like most kits. She wanted to be a Medical Apprentice, but at the same time, so did Jinxkit, so she had wondered why not make both of them medical apprentices. Sooner or later she asked the leader, "How are you doing today?"

fresh
February 18th, 2017, 01:23 PM
"Hello there." Musickit said kindly. She wasn't one to be loud or energetic, like most kits. She wanted to be a Medical Apprentice, but at the same time, so did Jinxkit, so she had wondered why not make both of them medical apprentices. Sooner or later she asked the leader, "How are you doing today?"

"I'm good. How are you?"

Reverie
February 18th, 2017, 01:31 PM
Threatened was a little saddened. he turned away.

DragonChaos
February 18th, 2017, 01:32 PM
"I'm good. How are you?"

"I'm doing Great today." Music said.

fresh
February 18th, 2017, 01:35 PM

She nodded. Silverstar was about to turn, before she remembered she had a question to ask the little she-kit. "So, you really want to be a Medicine Cat apperentice, eh? This is hard work. Are you sure you're up to it?"

Fallpotato
February 18th, 2017, 01:41 PM
shatteredsoul sad own outside of the Warriors den and groomed himself. He yawned and went to go find someone to take out for patrol

fresh
February 19th, 2017, 01:43 PM
bump)

Fallpotato
February 19th, 2017, 02:01 PM
bump)
shatteredsoul mewed to silverstar in her ear "I've been wondering if you've ever wanted kits?"

>Pepsi<
February 19th, 2017, 02:08 PM

Fernpool walked over to the two. "Musicpaw can I borrow you when your done talking to Silverstar?" She licked her chest awaiting her response.

fresh
February 19th, 2017, 04:04 PM
shatteredsoul mewed to silverstar in her ear "I've been wondering if you've ever wanted kits?"

Silverstar purred softly. "Didn't I answer that? But.. I have dreamed of it," she admitted. "At least soon."

Fallpotato
February 19th, 2017, 04:12 PM
Silverstar purred softly. "Didn't I answer that? But.. I have dreamed of it," she admitted. "At least soon."
shatteredsoul purred in a low voice "Ok. I guess I'll see you in your den soon." He chuckled

fresh
February 19th, 2017, 04:19 PM
shatteredsoul purred in a low voice "Ok. I guess I'll see you in your den soon." He chuckled

Silverstar nodded briskly, trying to make it look like she had been in some important conversation with her deputy. (Which, technically, she had.) The last fading rays of sunlight warmed her pelt as she talked with her Clanmates. It was just about moonhigh when she returned to her den.

Fallpotato
February 19th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Silverstar nodded briskly, trying to make it look like she had been in some important conversation with her deputy. (Which, technically, she had.) The last fading rays of sunlight warmed her pelt as she talked with her Clanmates. It was just about moonhigh when she returned to her den.
shatteredsoul was in the Warriors den. He yawned and got up and went into silverstar's den. "Hey." He mewed. He sat down next to her

fresh
February 19th, 2017, 07:06 PM
shatteredsoul was in the Warriors den. He yawned and got up and went into silverstar's den. "Hey." He mewed. He sat down next to her
Silverstar's ears perked up when she saw her mate enter. "Hello," she purred. "Great StarClan, it is cold!

Fallpotato
February 19th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Silverstar's ears perked up when she saw her mate enter. "Hello," she purred. "Great StarClan, it is cold!
shatteredsoul chuckled and nodded. He jumped on her pinning her down and covered her in licks. He purred loudly

fresh
February 19th, 2017, 07:13 PM
shatteredsoul chuckled and nodded. He jumped on her pinning her down and covered her in licks. He purred loudly
Silverstar laughed. "Help! I'm being attacked!" She acted like she was being mauled and soon let out a playful growl. "I'll get you!" Silverstar didn't heave him off. Instead, she licked him on the nose.

DragonChaos
February 19th, 2017, 07:16 PM
Fernpool walked over to the two. "Musickit can I borrow you when you're done talking to Silverstar?" She licked her chest awaiting her response.

She nodded. Silverstar was about to turn before she remembered she had a question to ask the little she-kit. "So, you really want to be a Medicine Cat apperentice eh? This is hard work. Are you sure you're up to it?"

Musickit nodded when Silverstar asked if she was sure if she was up to it, saying, "I'm up for anything." confidence building up inside her. When Fernpool asked to borrow her, she gave her a nod and looked at Silverstar to see if she was okay with Fernpool borrowing her.
(srry for the delay, got caught up on stuff)

fresh
February 19th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Musickit nodded when Silverstar asked if she was sure if she was up to it, saying, "I'm up for anything." confidence building up inside her. When Fernpool asked to borrow her, she gave her a nod and looked at Silverstar to see if she was okay with Fernpool borrowing her.

Lol okay I will go back in time from current time rn)
Silverstar nodded. "Fine with me. And glad to hear it, Musickit. We need loyal meddie cats." Silver's eyes gleamed. "Bye now."

Ehhhhh wrong font... I'm too lazy to type the whole 2 sentences again. Oh well)

Fallpotato
February 19th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Silverstar laughed. "Help! I'm being attacked!" She acted like she was being mauled and soon let out a playful growl. "I'll get you!" Silverstar didn't heave him off. Instead, she licked him on the nose.
Shatteredsoul laughed and continued licking her. He stopped so and his eyes asked a question, 'kits?'

fresh
February 20th, 2017, 08:03 AM
Shatteredsoul laughed and continued licking her. He stopped so and his eyes asked a question, 'kits?'
Silverstar purred lovingly. "Of course," she murmured.

Fallpotato
February 20th, 2017, 08:59 AM
Silverstar purred lovingly. "Of course," she murmured.
shatteredsoul got off of her for a minute or two and then got back on her (skip unless you want someone to walk in)

Fallpotato
February 20th, 2017, 09:35 AM
Bump Stormfeather

fresh
February 20th, 2017, 03:52 PM
Bump Stormfeather
Timeskip, everyone! DatDerpz
Mystical Monokuma
Yellowpotatoes
xxJaggededgexx
Shadow

Timeskipping to when Silverstar is preggers. So about 2 moons later.

Fallpotato
February 20th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Timeskip, everyone! DatDerpz
Mystical Monokuma
Yellowpotatoes
xxJaggededgexx
Shadow

Timeskipping to when Silverstar is preggers. So about 2 moons later.
shatteredsoul was in the middle of the clearing, sunbathing

Reverie
February 20th, 2017, 03:55 PM
Threatened lowered his head.

fresh
February 20th, 2017, 04:17 PM
shatteredsoul was in the middle of the clearing, sunbathing
Silverstar trotted out from the nursery entrance, looking bored.

Fallpotato
February 20th, 2017, 04:18 PM
Silverstar trotted out from the nursery entrance, looking bored.
shatteredsoul padded over to her "hello silverstar., he purred

fresh
February 20th, 2017, 05:14 PM
shatteredsoul padded over to her "hello silverstar., he purred
"Hello, Shatteredsoul," she purred back. "And Threatnedjungle." She glanced toward the other tom.

Fallpotato
February 20th, 2017, 09:34 PM
"Hello, Shatteredsoul," she purred back. "And Threatnedjungle." She glanced toward the other tom.
Shatteredsoul mewed "how are you feeling."

>Pepsi<
February 21st, 2017, 04:46 AM

"Meet me in my den," Fernpool trotted into her dimly lit den.
( Stormfeather I have got a plot idea: An out-break of read cough makes the clan weak, Musicpaw and Fernpool are not effected. Fernpool has to train Musicpaw basic treatment for it. After it goes away Fernpool says her new apprentice is Musicpaw?)

fresh
February 21st, 2017, 04:23 PM
"Meet me in my den," Fernpool trotted into her dimly lit den.
( Stormfeather I have got a plot idea: An out-break of read cough makes the clan weak, Musicpaw and Fernpool are not effected. Fernpool has to train Musicpaw basic treatment for it. After it goes away Fernpool says her new apprentice is Musicpaw?)
Yes)

fresh
February 21st, 2017, 04:28 PM
Shatteredsoul mewed "how are you feeling."
Silverstar mewed, "Goo-" A spasm rippled across her body. She wailed in pain and collapsed to the ground. "The kits," she gasped. "They're coming!"

>Pepsi<
February 21st, 2017, 04:36 PM
Yes)
who will be the first victim...?)

Fallpotato
February 21st, 2017, 04:56 PM
Silverstar mewed, "Goo-" A spasm rippled across her body. She wailed in pain and collapsed to the ground. "The kits," she gasped. "They're coming!"
shatteredsoul yowled "we need the medicine cat!'

>Pepsi<
February 21st, 2017, 05:01 PM
shatteredsoul yowled "we need the medicine cat!'
And Fernpool poofs in)
"Silverstar? Breath, please?" She sighed, she hated seeing other queens with there kits. Why was she chosen as medicine cat? And not her sister?
Wait wernt Silverstar and Fernpool sisters?)

Fallpotato
February 21st, 2017, 05:03 PM
And Fernpool poofs in)
"Silverstar? Breath, please?" She sighed, she hated seeing other queens with there kits. Why was she chosen as medicine cat? And not her sister?
I think so. I have soul paw and he needs to be a warrior, he has a crush on fern pool :3)
Shatteredsoul sat down

Soul paw was going around camp

fresh
February 21st, 2017, 06:19 PM
And Fernpool poofs in)
Yes, they are :3)
Silverstar breathed deeply, focusing only on that. Another spasm gripped her and she shoved hard.

>Pepsi<
February 21st, 2017, 06:22 PM
Yes, they are :3)
Silverstar breathed deeply, focusing only on that. Another spasm gripped her and she shoved hard.
Shall we time skip about an hour?)

fresh
February 21st, 2017, 06:25 PM
Shall we time skip about an hour?)
I would but I have no one to play as my kits... Eh, sure. TIMESKIP EVERYONE! Helpingpotato DatDerpz
Wait how many keets did I have?)

>Pepsi<
February 21st, 2017, 06:29 PM
I would but I have no one to play as my kits... Eh, sure. TIMESKIP EVERYONE! Helpingpotato DatDerpz
Wait how many keets did I have?)
I WILL RP A KIT:
I will createz a simplez form quick XD:

Name: Gleemingkit
Appearance: like Fernpool a big fluffy silver tabby she-cat but with green eyes

fresh
February 21st, 2017, 07:05 PM
I WILL RP A KIT:
I will createz a simplez form quick XD:

Name: Gleemingkit
Appearance: like Fernpool a big fluffy silver tabby she-cat but with green eyes
Kk. :3 Feel free to tell others to jion WillowClan.)

>Pepsi<
February 22nd, 2017, 11:08 AM
Ravenwhisper had just entered the camp when she smelled blood and heard Silverstar's cries. The kits are coming! Ravenwhisper ran towards her sister's den, heart racing and blood pounding in her ears. The she-cat knew that Fernpool and Silverstar's mate, Shatteredsoul would be in there but she didn't care. "Move!" hissed the warrior, shoving Shatteredsoul out of the way. Ravenwhisper hated to admit it but she was jealous of the tom who was now part of Silverstar's life and particularly didn't like him much but never said it to any cat.

She laid down next to her sister, upset that Silverstar was in so much pain. That's what she gets for having kits though. "Everything is going to be okay, Silverstar. Fernpool is right though, you need to breathe." She pressed her flank on her sister's to show support and narrowed her eyes at Shatteredsoul. "Instead of standing around, why don't you do something for your mate? Get some water for her!" Ravenwhisper snapped. Helpingpotato Stormfeather DatDerpz
The kits are already born)

CloverWitch
February 22nd, 2017, 11:22 AM
The kits are already born)
welp, i'll redo my post then

CloverWitch
February 22nd, 2017, 12:19 PM
Ravenwhisper paced around the camp clearing irritably, both annoyance and excitement prickling under her fur. Silverstar gave birth to a healthy litter of kits and while she was happy for her sister Ravenwhisper as well as the fact that she was now an aunt herself, she inwardly despised Shattersoul. There was no reason to dislike Silverstar's mate, he was a great deputy, a loving mate and would be a great father to their kits. But it was jealousy that caused Ravenwhisper to not like the deputy, she didn't like the fact that a new cat who wasn't blood family had become such a big part of her sister's life for the past few moons. But she had to support her sister nonetheless and help her with the kits when Fernpool was busy. But there was another thing that irritated Ravenwhisper; how could the two of them be parents when they had a clan to take care of and run? It was selfish! Ravenwhisper just couldn't wrap her head around it all. This is the exact reason why I will never take on a mate or have kits. The Clan duties are far more important than staying in the nursery all the time while Shatteredsoul takes over for the time being.

I need to talk to Fernpool before I lose it.

Ravenwhisper quickly walked to her sister's den, busting in and clawing at the ground angrily. "Fernpool! I'm happy for Silverstar but why did she have to have kits now? Why couldn't Shatteredsoul and Silverstar just wait? I mean, I'm happy for Silverstar, but still!" Ravenwhisper wailed and hoped her sister would at least understand why she was upset.

DatDerpz

>Pepsi<
February 22nd, 2017, 01:07 PM
Ravenwhisper paced around the camp clearing irritably, both annoyance and excitement prickling under her fur. Silverstar gave birth to a healthy litter of kits and while she was happy for her sister Ravenwhisper as well as the fact that she was now an aunt herself, she inwardly despised Shattersoul. There was no reason to dislike Silverstar's mate, he was a great deputy, a loving mate and would be a great father to their kits. But it was jealousy that caused Ravenwhisper to not like the deputy, she didn't like the fact that a new cat who wasn't blood family had become such a big part of her sister's life for the past few moons. But she had to support her sister nonetheless and help her with the kits when Fernpool was busy. But there was another thing that irritated Ravenwhisper; how could the two of them be parents when they had a clan to take care of and run? It was selfish! Ravenwhisper just couldn't wrap her head around it all. This is the exact reason why I will never take on a mate or have kits. The Clan duties are far more important than staying in the nursery all the time while Shatteredsoul takes over for the time being.

I need to talk to Fernpool before I lose it.

Ravenwhisper quickly walked to her sister's den, busting in and clawing at the ground angrily. "Fernpool! I'm happy for Silverstar but why did she have to have kits now? Why couldn't Shatteredsoul and Silverstar just wait? I mean, I'm happy for Silverstar, but still!" Ravenwhisper wailed and hoped her sister would at least understand why she was upset.

DatDerpz
Hang on I gotta plot idea:
Fernpool kinda shows Ravenwhisper some toms to make her feel better, she has kits with one of them...
Yay?)

"So?" Fernpool shrugged, "You can find a mate and have kits," her tail flicked.
"I felt the same way you do when I was made medicine cat apprentice," She mewed in a low, sad, careless tone. She knew her sister would be shocked by the things she had just said. But awaited an answer anyway.

CloverWitch
February 22nd, 2017, 03:15 PM
Hang on I gotta plot idea:
Fernpool kinda shows Ravenwhisper some toms to make her feel better, she has kits with one of them...
Yay?)

"So?" Fernpool shrugged, "You can find a mate and have kits," her tail flicked.
"I felt the same way you do when I was made medicine cat apprentice," She mewed in a low, sad, careless tone. She knew her sister would be shocked by the things she had just said. But awaited an answer anyway.

(well, Ravenwhisper doesn't want kits or a mate, it's mentioned in her bio description. But she's fine with having a tom best friend lol)

"I don't want a mate and kits, Fernpool. That's not why I'm upset. Silverstar has a clan to take care of, isn't her duty as leader more important than that?" She sat down and her shoulders sagged. A sigh escaped her lips and she looked off to the side. "I guess I'm just jealous that she'll be spending more time with Shatteredsoul and her kits than with us..."

fresh
February 22nd, 2017, 03:25 PM
(well, Ravenwhisper doesn't want kits or a mate, it's mentioned in her bio description. But she's fine with having a tom best friend lol)

"I don't want a mate and kits, Fernpool. That's not why I'm upset. Silverstar has a clan to take care of, isn't her duty as leader more important than that?" She sat down and her shoulders sagged. A sigh escaped her lips and she looked off to the side. "I guess I'm just jealous that she'll be spending more time with Shatteredsoul and her kits than with us..."
What'd you expect boi xD))
Jk, lol))
Silverstar carefully stretched, her mind racing. She had just given birth to four healthy kits, and she couldn't be happier. Silverstar pricked her ears when she heard her sister Ravenwhisper's anguished voice coming from the medicine den. She quietly pushed herself away from her sleeping kits and walked over to to the medicine den. "Is something wrong?" Silver asked, anxious to get back to her kits.

CloverWitch
February 22nd, 2017, 03:34 PM
What'd you expect boi xD))
Jk, lol))
Silverstar carefully stretched, her mind racing. She had just given birth to four healthy kits, and she couldn't be happier. Silverstar pricked her ears when she heard her sister Ravenwhisper's anguished voice coming from the medicine den. She quietly pushed herself away from her sleeping kits and walked over to to the medicine den. "Is something wrong?" Silver asked, anxious to get back to her kits.
lol ik))

Ravenwhisper jumped as Silverstar entered the medicine den. "Yes!" She wasn't going to lie to her sister. "Silverstar, I love you and I love your kits too. I accept that you have taken Shatteredsoul as your mate but... don't you think that it's too soon to take on kits? Don't you think it will be hard to balance being a mother and being leader?" Ravenwhisper pressed and searched inside Silverstar's eyes. "What about spending time with us too? With the kits and Shatteredsoul now being a permanent cat in your life..." she trailed off, feeling somewhat emotional which wasn't like her. Anger, yes, but not sadness.

>Pepsi<
February 22nd, 2017, 04:52 PM
lol ik))

Ravenwhisper jumped as Silverstar entered the medicine den. "Yes!" She wasn't going to lie to her sister. "Silverstar, I love you and I love your kits too. I accept that you have taken Shatteredsoul as your mate but... don't you think that it's too soon to take on kits? Don't you think it will be hard to balance being a mother and being leader?" Ravenwhisper pressed and searched inside Silverstar's eyes. "What about spending time with us too? With the kits and Shatteredsoul now being a permanent cat in your life..." she trailed off, feeling somewhat emotional which wasn't like her. Anger, yes, but not sadness.

@Stormfeather
"What she means is she is a bit concerned about the well-being of our clan, she is worried that you may not be able to lead the clan with kits," She spoke a lot calmer then usual. "I could suggest that you choose two warriors to temporarily lead the clan while your with your kits, though you will still be in the highest rank and will get the final saying, they will just be in control of hunting patrols."

fresh
February 22nd, 2017, 06:52 PM
lol ik))

Silverstar gulped and nodded slowly. "I deliberated this. However..." She searched for words to explain it to her sisters, and found a few they might understand. "Well, you see, I would never abandon you for a mate and kits. I just hope we can all find a way to keep everyone in the little circle of love we have. And yes, I know that my leadership could be questioned if I spend more time with my kits than with the Clan, but I've finally found a cat that isn't family that I want to be with forever." She blinked sadly. "I know that kits will take up much of my life. I know this could effect the Clan. But I can't go back now," Silverstar meowed at last, searching her sisters' eyes for even just a strand of understanding. "And yes, I might assign some of my most trusted Warriors to keep the Clan together while I'm nursing," she mewed, turning to Fernpool. DatDerpz CloverWitch

CloverWitch
February 22nd, 2017, 08:47 PM
Silverstar gulped and nodded slowly. "I deliberated this. However..." She searched for words to explain it to her sisters, and found a few they might understand. "Well, you see, I would never abandon you for a mate and kits. I just hope we can all find a way to keep everyone in the little circle of love we have. And yes, I know that my leadership could be questioned if I spend more time with my kits than with the Clan, but I've finally found a cat that isn't family that I want to be with forever." She blinked sadly. "I know that kits will take up much of my life. I know this could effect the Clan. But I can't go back now," Silverstar meowed at last, searching her sisters' eyes for even just a strand of understanding. "And yes, I might assign some of my most trusted Warriors to keep the Clan together while I'm nursing," she mewed, turning to Fernpool. DatDerpz CloverWitch

Ravenwhisper nodded thanks to Fernpool as she gave a much calmer explanation to Silverstar. Then after Silverstar spoke Ravenwhisper leaned forward and rubbed her cheek against her sister's. "I support you, Silverstar. I'm sorry for overreacting but at least you understand. And I'm very happy for you, I'm glad you found a cat that you want to be with forever," she purred but then her gaze hardened. "However," she started, her voice getting more firm. "If Shatteredsoul ever gives you trouble then he has me to deal with. I may be small but I got these bad boys for a reason," stated Ravenwhisper but with a joking tone and swiped her tongue over her overly grown teeth. "If you want, I can help with the hunting patrols and anything else. Even if it means I have to work along side Shatteredsoul. I have to get used to him being family anyways." DatDerpz

>Pepsi<
February 23rd, 2017, 04:55 AM
Ravenwhisper nodded thanks to Fernpool as she gave a much calmer explanation to Silverstar. Then after Silverstar spoke Ravenwhisper leaned forward and rubbed her cheek against her sister's. "I support you, Silverstar. I'm sorry for overreacting but at least you understand. And I'm very happy for you, I'm glad you found a cat that you want to be with forever," she purred but then her gaze hardened. "However," she started, her voice getting more firm. "If Shatteredsoul ever gives you trouble then he has me to deal with. I may be small but I got these bad boys for a reason," stated Ravenwhisper but with a joking tone and swiped her tongue over her overly grown teeth. "If you want, I can help with the hunting patrols and anything else. Even if it means I have to work along side Shatteredsoul. I have to get used to him being family anyways." DatDerpz
Stormfeather
"Silverstar, would you want her to organize hunting patrols?" Fernpool licked her chest. She lifted her paw and slowly shuffled away trying not to be rude when she went. Fernpool grabbed some herbs and went to the back of the den.

fresh
February 23rd, 2017, 02:25 PM
Silverstar nodded. "That would be great, Ravenwhisper. And... Thank you. For everything- for understanding, for always being there for me. It means a lot." She nuzzled her sisters for a moment, then trotted outside of the den to answer her kits' calls.

CloverWitch
February 23rd, 2017, 03:18 PM
Silverstar nodded. "That would be great, Ravenwhisper. And... Thank you. For everything- for understanding, for always being there for me. It means a lot." She nuzzled her sisters for a moment, then trotted outside of the den to answer her kits' calls.

Ravenwhisper felt happier now that she had talked to both Fernpool and Silverstar. After Silverstar left she gave a quick wave of goodbye to Fernpool before exciting the den to leave her to her medicine cat duties. After exiting the den, the small warrior began looking around for Shatteredsoul to see if he was ready to send out a hunting patrol. He was nowhere in sight so for the time being she grabbed a piece of prey and began to eat, lost in her thoughts once again.

fresh
February 23rd, 2017, 04:12 PM
Helpingpotato Shatteredsoul is needed. Plz read past posts.)

Fallpotato
February 23rd, 2017, 04:59 PM
Ravenwhisper felt happier now that she had talked to both Fernpool and Silverstar. After Silverstar left she gave a quick wave of goodbye to Fernpool before exciting the den to leave her to her medicine cat duties. After exiting the den, the small warrior began looking around for Shatteredsoul to see if he was ready to send out a hunting patrol. He was nowhere in sight so for the time being she grabbed a piece of prey and began to eat, lost in her thoughts once again.
Shatteredsoul came into camp with a mouse in his jaws. He dropped it and laid down, starting to sunbathe

CloverWitch
February 25th, 2017, 08:55 AM
Shatteredsoul came into camp with a mouse in his jaws. He dropped it and laid down, starting to sunbathe

Ravenwhisper saw Shatteredsoul return to camp and frowned slightly as he brought a mouse. Had he already sent out a hunting patrol or did he just go hunting by himself? Inwardly sighing, the she-cat forced herself to approach the deputy. "Shatteredsoul," Ravenwhisper greeted the tom and dipped her head respectfully. "Silverstar has left me in charge with you to organize patrols. I saw you brought a mouse but I think we need to send out a hunting patrol to bring more prey back," she stated, looking up at him.

Fallpotato
February 25th, 2017, 08:58 AM
Ravenwhisper saw Shatteredsoul return to camp and frowned slightly as he brought a mouse. Had he already sent out a hunting patrol or did he just go hunting by himself? Inwardly sighing, the she-cat forced herself to approach the deputy. "Shatteredsoul," Ravenwhisper greeted the tom and dipped her head respectfully. "Silverstar has left me in charge with you to organize patrols. I saw you brought a mouse but I think we need to send out a hunting patrol to bring more prey back," she stated, looking up at him.
Shattered soul nodded "choose three cats to go with you, you're leading it

CloverWitch
February 25th, 2017, 09:12 AM
Shattered soul nodded "choose three cats to go with you, you're leading it
"Then you're going," she stated. "Along with Threatenedjungle and Soulpaw. I think it would be nice if the deputy was attending a hunting patrol with his clanmates," Ravenwhisper seethed and dismissed herself from Shatteredsoul to gather up the other two cats. "Threatenedjungle! Soulpaw! You're going to be a hunting patrol with me and Shatteredsoul." Afterwards she returned back to Shatteredsoul while the others gathered themselves and began grooming her chest. "I just want to be straight forward and point out that I'm not particularly fond of working along side you, I'm sure you're well aware of that. If not then now you are," she said in between licks and then turned a hardened green gaze towards Shatteredsoul. "But considering my sister has to relieve her duty as leader to nurse your kits then I'll do whatever to takes to make the clan function." I'm not selfish about clan duties like you, she thought to herself. I will put the clan before anything else no matter what. "I don't like this one bit if I'm going to be honest. But you make Silverstar happy and that's all that matters. Just don't try to be my best friend now that you're family."

xxJaggededgexx

Fallpotato
February 25th, 2017, 09:33 AM
"Then you're going," she stated. "Along with Threatenedjungle and Soulpaw. I think it would be nice if the deputy was attending a hunting patrol with his clanmates," Ravenwhisper seethed and dismissed herself from Shatteredsoul to gather up the other two cats. "Threatenedjungle! Soulpaw! You're going to be a hunting patrol with me and Shatteredsoul." Afterwards she returned back to Shatteredsoul while the others gathered themselves and began grooming her chest. "I just want to be straight forward and point out that I'm not particularly fond of working along side you, I'm sure you're well aware of that. If not then now you are," she said in between licks and then turned a hardened green gaze towards Shatteredsoul. "But considering my sister has to relieve her duty as leader to nurse your kits then I'll do whatever to takes to make the clan function." I'm not selfish about clan duties like you, she thought to herself. I will put the clan before anything else no matter what. "I don't like this one bit if I'm going to be honest. But you make Silverstar happy and that's all that matters. Just don't try to be my best friend now that you're family."

xxJaggededgexx
Soulpaw looked at his brother

Shatteredsoul snarled his teeth and waited at the entrance. He sighed and waited

vellichor
March 5th, 2017, 02:57 PM
(Okay. I'll be a kit that was abandoned at birth. My mother was a rogue and my father was a kittypet. Some kits make fun of me for it. I have a tough outer shell but some know that I have a soft, kittish side. Oh, and I just turned 6 moons.)

Lightkit sat at the edge of the nursery, alone as usual. She watched the warriors, apprentices, and other kits silently. Her pure white fur blew in the soft wind. She waited for her apprentice ceremony as she had just turned six moons.

fresh
March 5th, 2017, 08:57 PM
(Okay. I'll be a kit that was abandoned at birth. My mother was a rogue and my father was a kittypet. Some kits make fun of me for it. I have a tough outer shell but some know that I have a soft, kittish side. Oh, and I just turned 6 moons.)

Lightkit sat at the edge of the nursery, alone as usual. She watched the warriors, apprentices, and other kits silently. Her pure white fur blew in the soft wind. She waited for her apprentice ceremony as she had just turned six moons.
She could be my kit, I could have four?)

vellichor
March 5th, 2017, 09:18 PM
She could be my kit, I could have four?)

Sure! Like adopted or what? Cause idk.

fresh
March 5th, 2017, 09:19 PM
Sure! Like adopted or what? Cause idk.
Either; your choice.

vellichor
March 5th, 2017, 09:50 PM
Either; your choice.

Okay then adopted ^ W ^

fresh
March 7th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Okay then adopted ^ W ^
Got it.
Helpingpotato
>Pepsi<
Mystical Monokuma
Spottedheart
Hollystorm4eva

DO NOT LET THIS DIE!

DragonChaos
March 7th, 2017, 05:17 PM
(I NEED A RECAP DEN)

vellichor
March 7th, 2017, 09:49 PM
(NUUUUUUU YOU WONT DIE ON MEEEEEE)

Lightkit shuffled her paws anxiously. She couldn't wait for her ceremony! But sunset seemed so far... it was only sunhigh. She glanced back at her adoptive mother and half-littermates.

I wonder what they're doing? she thought to herself. Lightkit made her way to them.

fresh
March 12th, 2017, 08:52 PM
(I NEED A RECAP DEN)
Took back on posts

*look

fresh
March 12th, 2017, 08:53 PM
(NUUUUUUU YOU WONT DIE ON MEEEEEE)

Lightkit shuffled her paws anxiously. She couldn't wait for her ceremony! But sunset seemed so far... it was only sunhigh. She glanced back at her adoptive mother and half-littermates.

I wonder what they're doing? she thought to herself. Lightkit made her way to them.
Silverstar stretched as Lightkit trotted over to her. "Hello, Lightkit," she purred. "Ready for your ceremony?"

vellichor
March 12th, 2017, 10:14 PM
"More than ready!" Lightkit mewed excitedly. "I can't wait!"

fresh
March 15th, 2017, 05:50 AM
"More than ready!" Lightkit mewed excitedly. "I can't wait!"
Silverstar purred, for Lightkit was her adopted kit and she loved her just as much as her other kits.
"Glad to hear it. Kits, Lightkit is almost ready for her ceremony! Isn't that great?"

Tigress
March 24th, 2017, 01:18 PM
Featherkit tumbled around camp, chasing after a leaf. She tripped on a rock and landed hard on the ground. "Ooof! Ow!" Featherkit wined. She lay on the ground until she got bored and walked up to a rock, then started to kick it.

fresh
March 26th, 2017, 05:18 PM
Featherkit tumbled around camp, chasing after a leaf. She tripped on a rock and landed hard on the ground. "Ooof! Ow!" Featherkit wined. She lay on the ground until she got bored and walked up to a rock, then started to kick it.
"Featherkit! Stop kicking rocks! You'll hurt yourself," Silverstar called from across the clearing.

Tigress
March 26th, 2017, 07:28 PM
"Featherkit! Stop kicking rocks! You'll hurt yourself," Silverstar called from across the clearing.

Featherkit looked up at her mother. "Okaaaay." She moaned. Featherkit slumped to the ground. She was one hundred percent bored. Maybe I'll sneak outta camp.... She thought mischievously. Tail high in the air, Featherkit walked to the camp exit, without anyone noticing, she ran out.

fresh
April 22nd, 2017, 11:21 AM
Featherkit looked up at her mother. "Okaaaay." She moaned. Featherkit slumped to the ground. She was one hundred percent bored. Maybe I'll sneak outta camp.... She thought mischievously. Tail high in the air, Featherkit walked to the camp exit, without anyone noticing, she ran out.
O_O sorry bout the super oate reply)

Silverstar, a few moments later, gasped slightly when she realized Featherkit was missing. "My kit! My kit is missing!" She yowled frantically.

Tigress
April 22nd, 2017, 06:16 PM
O_O sorry bout the super oate reply)

Silverstar, a few moments later, gasped slightly when she realized Featherkit was missing. "My kit! My kit is missing!" She yowled frantically.

That's ok!)

Featherkit ran into a tree. Head spinning, she got up, ran and slipped on some mud. Falling once more, she started crying, hoping someone would hear her.

fresh
April 22nd, 2017, 06:23 PM
That's ok!)

Featherkit ran into a tree. Head spinning, she got up, ran and slipped on some mud. Falling once more, she started crying, hoping someone would hear her.
Silverstar pricked her ears, and ran, searching for Featherkit.

fresh
September 11th, 2017, 12:06 AM
Oh.
Oh, my God.
No.
Why was this brought back?! This is too embarrasing.
Tigress don't look now, but...
Reverie help
Aura cri

vellichor
September 11th, 2017, 07:28 AM
Oh.
Oh, my God.
No.
Reverie help
Aura cri

Oh goodness... uhm idk

I find it funny though the quotes show our previous usernames tho :3

fresh
September 11th, 2017, 09:05 AM
Oh goodness... uhm idk

I find it funny though the quotes show our previous usernames tho :3
Lol yeah
This is soooo embarrasing though

Tigress
September 12th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Oh.
Oh, my God.
No.
Reverie help
Aura cri

Wow! Last time I posted on here was when I was still Hollystorm4eva!

fresh
September 16th, 2017, 09:20 AM
I know, right? So long ago...
Anyway, I'm going to let this be archived. Cheers <3