PDA

View Full Version : Melo's Territory {Open To All}

Pages : [1] 2 3

GyreHaze
December 31st, 2016, 03:19 PM
Melo :bloomingrose: http://pre08.deviantart.net/8fd5/th/pre/f/2016/194/0/d/melo_by_eucalyptus_splash-da9ttjc.png
A young loner who welcomes most cats in her territory, sometimes hesitates when it comes to a clan cat or kittypet wandering into her territory. Stronger than she looks and won't hesitate to fight anyone who tries to attack or threaten her.

ASK BEFORE POSTING

GyreHaze
December 31st, 2016, 03:36 PM
Melo's striped white pelt could be easily spotted from her spot under an old Oak tree, long tail curled around milky brown paws as her green gaze swept over her territory making sure to stay alert in case any cat carelessly wandered into the area she marked as her own. :bloomingrose:

Mystery
December 31st, 2016, 03:40 PM
Zane , Looks (http://pre13.deviantart.net/8bda/th/pre/i/2013/071/4/8/spotted_tabby_by_compasslogicstock-d5xv01j.jpg) , limped into the territory. He had travelled for some time , and he needed a rest. He lay down besides a rock, grooming himself.

GyreHaze
December 31st, 2016, 03:58 PM
Zane , Looks (http://pre13.deviantart.net/8bda/th/pre/i/2013/071/4/8/spotted_tabby_by_compasslogicstock-d5xv01j.jpg) , limped into the territory. He had travelled for some time , and he needed a rest. He lay down besides a rock, grooming himself.

Sniffing the air, Melo got to her paws and headed towards the direction of the unknown cat that had wandered into her territory. " Who goes there?"

Mystery
December 31st, 2016, 04:08 PM
Sniffing the air, Melo got to her paws and headed towards the direction of the unknown cat that had wandered into her territory. " Who goes there?"

Zane perked up his ears at the sound of the young loners voice. He responded , 'Im Zane...'
He was kind of confused- for some reason , he didn't act very smart for a older cat.

GyreHaze
December 31st, 2016, 04:15 PM
Zane perked up his ears at the sound of the young loners voice. He responded , 'Im Zane...'
He was kind of confused- for some reason , he didn't act very smart for a older cat.

Holly-green gaze rested on the tom as she sat infront of him " Why are you here?" her mew was gentle and calm as she left her gaze on the older cat

Mystery
December 31st, 2016, 04:21 PM
Holly-green gaze rested on the tom as she sat infront of him " Why are you here?" her mew was gentle and calm as she left her gaze on the older cat
' I was just looking for a quiet place to rest. My leg has been killing me , I've travelled from over there-' he flicked his tail in the direction he came from- 'to here . I've been thinking about joining the clans - or the dusk syndicate ive heard of.. But that sounds unpleasant... So I've been traveling around their territories , starclan knows why...'

GyreHaze
December 31st, 2016, 04:25 PM
' I was just looking for a quiet place to rest. My leg has been killing me , I've travelled from over there-' he flicked his tail in the direction he came from- 'to here . I've been thinking about joining the clans - or the dusk syndicate ive heard of.. But that sounds unpleasant... So I've been traveling around their territories , starclan knows why...'

" Come on get back on your paws, I've got a spare nest just over there underneath the old oak you can rest in Zane-' She lightly nudged his paws ' You can lean on me if needed"

Mystery
December 31st, 2016, 04:27 PM
" Come on get back on your paws, I've got a spare nest just over there underneath the old oak you can rest in Zane-' She lightly nudged his paws ' You can lean on me if needed"
'Thank you,' He nodded respectfully 'it is a kind offer , but I need no cat - or anything - to lean on.'

GyreHaze
December 31st, 2016, 04:33 PM
'Thank you,' He nodded respectfully 'it is a kind offer , but I need no cat - or anything - to lean on.'

She just nodded in response and led him towards the two nests, her milky brown paws gently brushing a few leafs.

Mystery
December 31st, 2016, 04:41 PM
She just nodded in response and led him towards the two nests, her milky brown paws gently brushing a few leafs.
He followed , his paws crushing the strawn leaves and a twig- which probably scared a mouse or two.

GyreHaze
December 31st, 2016, 04:49 PM
He followed , his paws crushing the strawn leaves and a twig- which probably scared a mouse or two.

" I'll fetch some fresh moss if you want-" Her holly-green gaze rested on the nest beside hers, a smaller nest that she hadn't bothered to fetch new moss for for a while " Or you could just use mine, I-It is bigger and has some fresh moss and feathers!" Melo hadn't wanted him to rest in a small uncleaned nest

Mystery
December 31st, 2016, 04:56 PM
" I'll fetch some fresh moss if you want-" Her holly-green gaze rested on the nest beside hers, a smaller nest that she hadn't bothered to fetch new moss for for a while " Or you could just use mine, I-It is bigger and has some fresh moss and feathers!" Melo hadn't wanted him to rest in a small uncleaned nest
'No, im not picky about nests. Though , I haven't layed in one for a while.. If it makes you feel any better , I can go get myself some moss.'

GyreHaze
December 31st, 2016, 04:58 PM
'No, im not picky about nests. Though , I haven't layed in one for a while.. If it makes you feel any better , I can go get myself some moss.'

"No, You take my nest alright? I'll go fetch myself some moss, your a visitor If anyone's to fetch moss It'll be me" :bloomingrose:

Mystery
December 31st, 2016, 05:03 PM
"No, You take my nest alright? I'll go fetch myself some moss, your a visitor If anyone's to fetch moss It'll be me" :bloomingrose:
'Oh , well if you insist.' he nodded his head in a polite manner of saying 'thanks' .

GyreHaze
December 31st, 2016, 05:26 PM
'Oh , well if you insist.' he nodded his head in a polite manner of saying 'thanks' .

She headded off to find some moss, leaving the older tom to rest. " Thats the third cat to bring up the clans..."

CinnamonCookie
January 1st, 2017, 03:07 AM
She headded off to find some moss, leaving the older tom to rest. " Thats the third cat to bring up the clans..."
(HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!)

Willow sniffed around then sat down."Dang the rate..." she mumbled then swiped at the ground She then stood up and sniffed a little bit then sat down, not really caring.

GyreHaze
January 1st, 2017, 11:41 AM
(HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!)

Willow sniffed around then sat down."Dang the rate..." she mumbled then swiped at the ground She then stood up and sniffed a little bit then sat down, not really caring.

" This should be enough moss..." Melo mumbled to herself as she scooped up the moss and carried it back to the big oak where zane was, Not noticing another cat nearby

CinnamonCookie
January 1st, 2017, 01:42 PM
"Wait....I smell another cat." Willow said out loud. She stood up and followed the smell, making sure she wasn't too close. Then she accidentally stepped on a dry twig. It made a loud SNAP and she yelped. She then crawled up a tree that was beside her. When she was in the tre, she thought to herself, Stupid, stupid, stupid! I should've followed that cat! What wasxi thinking?! I can't even see and I decide to follow a random possibly hostile cat?! I'm so dumb...

GyreHaze
January 1st, 2017, 01:52 PM
"Wait....I smell another cat." Willow said out loud. She stood up and followed the smell, making sure she wasn't too close. Then she accidentally stepped on a dry twig. It made a loud SNAP and she yelped. She then crawled up a tree that was beside her. When she was in the tre, she thought to herself, Stupid, stupid, stupid! I should've followed that cat! What wasxi thinking?! I can't even see and I decide to follow a random possibly hostile cat?! I'm so dumb...

The white striped cat whipped around at the sound and saw the she-cat a few tail lengths away " Who are you, I won't harm you i promise just tell me who you are and why your here" she spoke softly

CinnamonCookie
January 1st, 2017, 02:09 PM
Willow whipped her head towards the noice and jumped down the tree. Then she sat facing the tree next to Melo thinking that she is facing Melo. "One, please don't kill me. Two, I'm Willow and I was hunting but lost my prey." she said.

GyreHaze
January 1st, 2017, 02:15 PM
Willow whipped her head towards the noice and jumped down the tree. Then she sat facing the tree next to Melo thinking that she is facing Melo. "One, please don't kill me. Two, I'm Willow and I was hunting but lost my prey." she said.

" And you didn't notice that you wandered into some cats territory willow? Listen, I usually try to be a sweet cat when around others but i only allow one visitor/trespasser at a time in my territory.. So find your prey and leave hun" Melo's mew sounded more hostiel then usual

CinnamonCookie
January 1st, 2017, 02:18 PM
"I-I'm sorry. Bye strange cat!" she ran then and accendentally hit a tree. She fell then got back up and ran.

Mystery
January 1st, 2017, 02:19 PM
Lol)

GyreHaze
January 1st, 2017, 02:20 PM
"I-I'm sorry. Bye strange cat!" she ran it and accendentally hit a tree. She fell then got back up and ran.

Melo mumbled something before bounded back to the oak, killing a few mice on the way. " Zane i got some extra moss, and some fresh kill"

Mystery

CinnamonCookie
January 1st, 2017, 02:22 PM
Lol)
(i know. Best I can do for a blind cat.)

Mystery
January 1st, 2017, 02:26 PM
Melo mumbled something before bounded back to the oak, killing a few mice on the way. " Zane i got some extra moss, and some fresh kill"
@Mystery (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=852)
He was delighted when she came back- he was starting to get a bit lonely. Zane was also delighted at the fresh-kill , so he smiled.
(i know. Best I can do for a blind cat.)
Runs into a tree tho , it makes me laugh))

DragonChaos
January 1st, 2017, 02:27 PM
(Because Im always a guy with the forced habit to ask, is it alright if I come in this RP as Shadow (http://monos-charries.weebly.com/shadow.html)?)

CinnamonCookie
January 1st, 2017, 02:30 PM
Willow slowed down after bumping into 3 more trees and tripping over 8 tree roots. "I hate the forest. Yet it has good prey." she said out loud. She finally found her 'den' which was a hole below a tree. She crawled in easily because she was skinny and then she laid down.

GyreHaze
January 1st, 2017, 02:50 PM
(Because Im always a guy with the forced habit to ask, is it alright if I come in this RP as Shadow (http://monos-charries.weebly.com/shadow.html)?)

(( Yeah )

GyreHaze
January 1st, 2017, 02:51 PM
He was delighted when she came back- he was starting to get a bit lonely. Zane was also delighted at the fresh-kill , so he smiled.

Runs into a tree tho , it makes me laugh))
Mystery

She dropped a mouse at his paws before crouching beside him " Hope i didn't leave you alone for to long Zane!" she mewed cheerfully

Mystery
January 1st, 2017, 02:54 PM
She dropped a mouse at his paws before crouching beside him " Hope i didn't leave you alone for to long Zane!"

'Thank you, and no. Though , I was getting a tad lonely feeling..' he confessed , he had never really felt lonely- mainly because he hasn't seen another cat in a while , so he really had no one to be lonely for.
He tucked into the mouse , stopping to mew 'mm' once or twice.

GyreHaze
January 1st, 2017, 02:56 PM
'Thank you, and no. Though , I was getting a tad lonely feeling..' he confessed , he had never really felt lonely- mainly because he hasn't seen another cat in a while , so he really had no one to be lonely for.
He tucked into the mouse , stopping to mew 'mm' once or twice.

she gulped down her mouse before quickly grooming herself, glancing over at the tom every once in a while " Alright. . . "

Mystery
January 1st, 2017, 02:59 PM
she gulped down her mouse before quickly grooming herself, glancing over at the tom every once in a while " Alright. . . "

He gulped the rest of the mouse . After licking around his mouth, he nodded a thanks to the young she-cat who had caught the delicious prey.

GyreHaze
January 1st, 2017, 03:01 PM
He gulped the rest of the mouse . After licking around his mouth, he nodded a thanks to the young she-cat who had caught the delicious prey.

she went over to the pile of moss she had collected are started to work on the nests Mystery

CinnamonCookie
January 1st, 2017, 03:03 PM
Willow fell asleep and dreamed about flying foxes that had rat tails.

Mystery
January 1st, 2017, 03:10 PM
she went over to the pile of moss she had collected are started to work on the nests @Mystery (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=852)
He saw the she-cat working on the nests , so he got up- going to help.

GyreHaze
January 1st, 2017, 03:19 PM
He saw the she-cat working on the nests , so he got up- going to help.

she noticed the Tom coming to help- a purr rmbling in her throat as she continued to work
Mystery

Mystery
January 1st, 2017, 03:23 PM
He began to take out some of the old moss , and replace it with the new moss. Zane continued these steps for a while.

DragonChaos
January 1st, 2017, 03:24 PM
Shadow was hiding about in the territory, being as quiet as he could, and hiding in the Shadows to avoid detection. He sniffed the air to get a hint of the area, smelling three cats. He went towards the stronger two scents, hiding atop in the tree to see what they were up to.

GyreHaze
January 1st, 2017, 03:33 PM
He began to take out some of the old moss , and replace it with the new moss. Zane continued these steps for a while.

Melo felt a sharp pain in her paw while pulling out some of the old moss, noticing a thick thorn lodged in her forepaw " Fox dung!"

Mystery
January 1st, 2017, 03:45 PM
Melo felt a sharp pain in her paw while pulling out some of the old moss, noticing a thick thorn lodged in her forepaw " Fox dung!"
He perked his ears up. Zane looked at Melo , ' lift your paw up a second..'
He had a small idea of what to do.

DragonChaos
January 1st, 2017, 04:14 PM
Shadow was hiding about in the territory, being as quiet as he could, and hiding in the Shadows to avoid detection. He sniffed the air to get a hint of the area, smelling three cats. He went towards the stronger two scents, hiding atop in the tree to see what they were up to.
(@Phonic Mystery)

Mystery
January 1st, 2017, 04:20 PM
(@Phonic @Mystery (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=852))
While asking the she-cat to lift her paw up, he smelled a strange cat. The scent wasn't clear , so he was certain it was some prey of some sorts.

CinnamonCookie
January 1st, 2017, 04:22 PM
Willow woke up and crawled out of her den. Once she was out, she streched and sniffed. She smelled a new scent of a cat that walked by her. She was curious so she followed the smell. It lead up into a tree so she crawled up and still followed the scent. She followed it until the scent got really strong which meant that the cat was in front of her.

DragonChaos
January 1st, 2017, 04:41 PM
While asking the she-cat to lift her paw up, he smelled a strange cat. The scent wasn't clear , so he was certain it was some prey of some sorts.
Willow woke up and crawled out of her den. Once she was out, she streched and sniffed. She smelled a new scent of a cat that walked by her. She was curious so she followed the smell. It lead up into a tree so she crawled up and still followed the scent. She followed it until the scent got really strong which meant that the cat was in front of her.

Shadow stood still as one of the cats had scented him a bit, but relaxed when the cat wasn't sure about his scent. He sniffed the air again to figure out that a cat was right behind him, and so he quickly turned around to see Willow right in front of him. Seeing as of how she would most likely give him away, he quickly jumped to another tree, leaving a cracking noise on the one Willow was on to make it look like the cat was scenting Willow.

CinnamonCookie
January 1st, 2017, 04:55 PM
Willow didn't know what was happening. She was scared so she jumped out of the tree and ran in a random direction. Which, unfortuantly, was towards Melo and Zane. She ran into Melo and tumbled over. "Oh geez, I'm so sorry. I-I didn't mean to do that. Um. Ill-ill just leave right now random cat." She ran and hit a tree. She slumped down, passed out, but at least she was out of Melo's territory.

Caligo Everton
January 1st, 2017, 05:00 PM
Willow didn't know what was happening. She was scared so she jumped out of the tree and ran in a random direction. Which, unfortuantly, was towards Melo and Zane. She ran into Melo and tumbled over. "Oh geez, I'm so sorry. I-I didn't mean to do that. Um. Ill-ill just leave right now random cat." She ran and hit a tree. She slumped down, passed out, but at least she was out of Melo's territory.

Cinder watched the she cat closely. She prowled toward willow. "Who are you?" She gray she cat snarled her reddish eyes gleaming from the shadows. Before the the cat could answer Cinder jumped on top of the cat pinning her down.

CinnamonCookie
January 1st, 2017, 05:03 PM
Willow was just about to get up when she felt heavy weight land on her. "Huh?" she sniffed and she smelled another cat. "Why..." she mumbled. "I'm Willow, geez! Am I on another territory?"

Caligo Everton
January 1st, 2017, 05:06 PM
Willow was just about to get up when she felt heavy weight land on her. "Huh?" she sniffed and she smelled another cat. "Why..." she mumbled. "I'm Willow, geez! Am I on another territory?"

(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f5/ef/fd/f5effd677fa890a5871bd944dbffedda.jpg looks for my kitty)

"No." cinder snarled easing up. "Why are you here?" She hissed studying her sharp and unusually long claws. She looked up as she caught shadows scent. She narrowed her eyes. "Come out of the trees." She hissed to the cat she scented.

CinnamonCookie
January 1st, 2017, 05:13 PM
"Well I was following a mouse and I apparently entered some strange cat's territory so she threantened me out then I wandered along and I found a fox hole under a tree so I slept in it then when I woke up," she took a deep breath. "I found a scent trail of another cat in front of the den so then I followed it up a tree and then when I realized that the cat was in front of me, they jumped to somewhere else and made the branch under me crack. Them I jumped out," she took another deep breath. "And I ran but apparently I landed in a random cat's territory then I accidentally bumped them over then I apologized and before my fur got clawed off, I ran and apparently I ran into this tree and I don't smell the territory so I'm away from it. And also a scary unknown cat jumped on my back and pinned me down for no reason. And that's right now." Willow breathed.

DragonChaos
January 1st, 2017, 05:23 PM
(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f5/ef/fd/f5effd677fa890a5871bd944dbffedda.jpg looks for my kitty)

"No." cinder snarled easing up. "Why are you here?" She hissed studying her sharp and unusually long claws. She looked up as she caught shadows scent. She narrowed her eyes. "Come out of the trees." She hissed to the cat she scented.
Shadow, hearing Cinder calling for him, stayed in the trees, too close to Melo and her buddy to fully act without getting caught. He quickly leaped to another branch, and climbed a bit higher into the trees to mask his scent.

Caligo Everton
January 1st, 2017, 05:25 PM
Shadow, hearing Cinder calling for him, stayed in the trees, too close to Melo and her buddy to fully act without getting caught. He quickly leaped to another branch, and climbed a bit higher into the trees to mask his scent.

Cinder scrambled up a tree and looked around. Then she spotted it, two glowing eyes. "What's your name?" She said her voice full of curiosity and unthreatening.

CinnamonCookie
January 1st, 2017, 05:27 PM
Willow noticed the heavy weight off of her so then she stood up and speed-walked away, trying to pay attention to any trees but then she tripped on a root and fell down with a, "Oof!"

DragonChaos
January 1st, 2017, 05:30 PM
Cinder scrambled up a tree and looked around. Then she spotted it, two glowing eyes. "What's your name?" She said her voice full of curiosity and unthreatening.

Hearing that Cinder had followed him into the tree, he responded to her question, asking, "Why should I say?" His voice wasn't too threatening, but he was alarmed. His fur was completely black, so it was hard to spot him at night, and so the only way a cat would see him would be if they bumped into him or if they saw his white-like eyes. He wasn't blind, though, since his pupils were there, and since he could tell where he was moving.

CinnamonCookie
January 1st, 2017, 05:44 PM
Willow got up and walked again. "I hate being blind..." she muttered.

Caligo Everton
January 1st, 2017, 06:05 PM
Hearing that Cinder had followed him into the tree, he responded to her question, asking, "Why should I say?" His voice wasn't too threatening, but he was alarmed. His fur was completely black, so it was hard to spot him at night, and so the only way a cat would see him would be if they bumped into him or if they saw his white-like eyes. He wasn't blind, though, since his pupils were there, and since he could tell where he was moving.

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." Cinder hissed trying to see the cat.

DragonChaos
January 1st, 2017, 06:12 PM
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." Cinder hissed trying to see the cat.
"Then I guess we're enemies, considering how close you are to me" Shadow said as he leaped from the tree, landing in another and jumping again into another tree, where he would sneak down onto the ground and hide in the shadow, using any nearby foliage to mask his scent.

CinnamonCookie
January 1st, 2017, 06:17 PM
Willow was walking when she felt something squish between her toes. "Oh, Fox dung!!" she yelled. She was too busy thinking that she didn't notice a pile of Fox turd in her path. She shook her paw but it got on her fur. She took a step back on a stick which rolled back, making her call forward-into the poop. "Oh, drat! Whyyy???" she yelled.

Heatache
January 1st, 2017, 06:18 PM
( Could i join..?)

Caligo Everton
January 1st, 2017, 06:20 PM
"Then I guess we're enemies, considering how close you are to me" Shadow said as he leaped from the tree, landing in another and jumping again into another tree, where he would sneak down onto the ground and hide in the shadow, using any nearby foliage to mask his scent.

"Why not we be friends." She said her voice coaxing and subductive. She heard leaves rustle and tried to follow the sound.

(Can they become friends after like idk resenting each other then having to fight for each other live against some crap.)

CinnamonCookie
January 1st, 2017, 06:25 PM
( Could i join..?)
I walked right in so I'm guessing you can too.

DragonChaos
"Why not we be friends." She said her voice coaxing and subductive. She heard leaves rustle and tried to follow the sound.

(Can they become friends after like idk resenting each other then having to fight for each other live against some crap.)
(I should be fine with that)
Shadow watched from the shadows as she tried to follow the sound of rustling leaved, and swiped a rock, causing it to fly in the air and land away from him, onto a twig, in which it snapped, and waited to see if she would think it was him and try to attack it.

Heatache
I walked right in so I'm guessing you can too.
Oh, ok)

Caligo Everton
January 1st, 2017, 06:29 PM
(I should be fine with that)
Shadow watched from the shadows as she tried to follow the sound of rustling leaved, and swiped a rock, causing it to fly in the air and land away from him, onto a twig, in which it snapped, and waited to see if she would think it was him and try to attack it.

Cinder stared at the pebble the narrowed her eyes. She looked into the direction the pebble had flown from and growled. Looking right into shadows white eyes she snarled. "Do you think I'm a imbecile kitty?"

DragonChaos
January 1st, 2017, 06:34 PM
Cinder stared at the pebble the narrowed her eyes. She looked into the direction the pebble had flown from and growled. Looking right into shadows white eyes she snarled. "Do you think I'm a imbecile kitty?"
Shadow quickly sprinted, around to get behind her, sticking to the shadows and keeping silent to ensure that Cinder didn't notice him move, and then said, "Since when did I say that?" sitting down, making it look like he was off-guard.

CinnamonCookie
January 1st, 2017, 06:41 PM
Willow got out of the poop and sniffed around for water. But the smell of poop was the only thing she could smell so she walked around with paws out in front of her so she looked super silly. My mother once said that I had vivid eyes so nobody could tell that I'm blind. she thought.

GyreHaze
January 1st, 2017, 06:53 PM
He perked his ears up. Zane looked at Melo , ' lift your paw up a second..'
He had a small idea of what to do.

lifting up her paw, Melo wondered what the Tom was going to do instead of focusing on the pain in her paw

Mystery

Annnd stuff happened while i was gone 0-0 ))

Heatache
January 1st, 2017, 06:54 PM
Flowerheart wandered about (Tall, lean golden cat with stem green eyes. Not a clan or kittypet X3)

CinnamonCookie
January 1st, 2017, 07:10 PM
Willow crawled along in this weird way looking for water to clean herself because she defitanally did not want to lick the poo.

GyreHaze
January 1st, 2017, 07:14 PM
Flowerheart wandered about (Tall, lean golden cat with stem green eyes. Not a clan or kittypet X3)

http://www.warriors.myewebsite.com/img/mid/48/hawkfrost.jpg

A sleek dark furred Tom slowly followed behind the golden she-cat

Heatache
January 1st, 2017, 07:27 PM
http://www.warriors.myewebsite.com/img/mid/48/hawkfrost.jpg

A sleek dark furred Tom slowly followed behind the golden she-cat

Flowerheart looked at the tom and tilted her head.

CinnamonCookie
January 1st, 2017, 07:30 PM
Willow finally found some water. But it was a small puddle. "I hate this..." she growled. She walked arouns, the poo smell noticeable from 6 fox-tail lenths away. If there were any cats nearby, she wouldn't be able to smell them.

GyreHaze
January 1st, 2017, 07:49 PM
Flowerheart looked at the tom and tilted her head.

" This isn't your territory kitty " The tom wove around the she-cat eyes narrowed

Heatache
January 1st, 2017, 07:51 PM
" This isn't your territory kitty " The tom wove around the she-cat eyes narrowed

Flowerheart meowed "And whose is it, then? It isn't yours" She mewed.

GyreHaze
January 1st, 2017, 07:54 PM
Flowerheart meowed "And whose is it, then? It isn't yours" She mewed.

" I know whose territory, Melo a white and brown striped she-cat with Pale green eyes around 16/17 moons old, She's an old friend of mine-" lightly cuffing the she-cats ear he continued " If Melo caught you in her territory she'd be upset..Very upset, Now be glad I'm the one that found you wandering around" He purred

Heatache
January 1st, 2017, 07:56 PM
" I know whose territory, Melo a white and brown striped she-cat with Pale green eyes around 16/17 moons old, She's an old friend of mine-" lightly cuffing the she-cats ear he continued " If Melo caught you in her territory she'd be upset..Very upset, Now be glad I'm the one that found you wandering around" He purred

She pawed at his should with her claws out, gently pricking his skin. "Don't purr at me,you don't know who i am anyway" She mewed.

GyreHaze
January 1st, 2017, 07:57 PM
She pawed at his should with her claws out, gently pricking his skin. "Don't purr at me,you don't know who i am anyway" She mewed.

The Tom lashed his tail " Must i go and bring Melo to you? She'll teach you a lesson or two for trespassing kitty" He started to head towards the direction of the big oak that was a few tail lengths away

Heatache
January 1st, 2017, 07:59 PM
The Tom lashed his tail " Must i go and bring Melo to you? She'll teach you a lesson or two for trespassing kitty" He started to head towards the direction of the big oak that was a few tail lengths away

Flowerheart smiled "Ah, but that is where i catch you. I am in fact a rogue, not a kittypet, unlike you, Mr. Imma tell on Flowerheart" She giggled.

DragonChaos
January 1st, 2017, 08:05 PM
Shadow, losing interest in Cinder, began to lurk around the territory in the shadows again, trying to mask his scent and not be caught again.

Casual Scribbles
January 1st, 2017, 08:10 PM
(Hello there, friend! Can I bring Panther in? He's in my cherrie site. Link in signature)

GyreHaze
January 1st, 2017, 08:24 PM
Flowerheart smiled "Ah, but that is where i catch you. I am in fact a rogue, not a kittypet, unlike you, Mr. Imma tell on Flowerheart" She giggled.

The tom bounded towards Melo just noticing another Tom with the she-cat " I'll ask about him later, there's more cats in your territory three to be exact" he mewed. Melo turned to face The Tom " well lets go great our 'Guests', Thanks for informing me Thorn" forgetting about the thorn in her paw she followed one of the many cat scents

GyreHaze
January 1st, 2017, 08:26 PM
(Hello there, friend! Can I bring Panther in? He's in my cherrie site. Link in signature)

(( Go ahead)

Heatache
January 1st, 2017, 08:26 PM
The tom bounded towards Melo just noticing another Tom with the she-cat " I'll ask about him later, there's more cats in your territory three to be exact" he mewed. Melo turned to face The Tom " well lets go great our 'Guests', Thanks for informing me Thorn" forgetting about the thorn in her paw she followed one of the many cat scents

Flowerheart was busy chasing a fly and giggling.

GyreHaze
January 1st, 2017, 08:30 PM
Shadow, losing interest in Cinder, began to lurk around the territory in the shadows again, trying to mask his scent and not be caught again.

The white and brown striped she-cat padded up behind Shadow " Look what I found~" She purred " A trespasser. . ."
Mystical Monokuma

DragonChaos
January 1st, 2017, 08:48 PM
The white and brown striped she-cat padded up behind Shadow " Look what I found~" She purred " A trespasser. . ."
@Mystical Monokuma (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=14)

Shadow, sensing the white and brown striped she-cat, stayed in the shadows, asking, "What do you want now?" in a calm tone. He stopped walking and awaited for an answer, ready for if she were to try anything on him, his white eyes surveying the area in front of him to see any vantage points. Phonic

GyreHaze
January 1st, 2017, 09:05 PM
Shadow, sensing the white and brown striped she-cat, stayed in the shadows, asking, "What do you want now?" in a calm tone. He stopped walking and awaited for an answer, ready for if she were to try anything on him, his white eyes surveying the area in front of him to see any vantage points. Phonic

" Why are you in my territory? your one of the four unwelcomed trespassers. . . " Melo wove around him pale green gaze fixed on the Black Tom
:bloomingrose:

DragonChaos
January 1st, 2017, 09:12 PM
" Why are you in my territory? your one of the four unwelcomed trespassers. . . " Melo wove around him pale green gaze fixed on the Black Tom
Shadow kept quiet for a bit before turning around to face Melo, his white eyes gazing into her pale green eyes, saying, "Four? Odd, considering I only ran into two others, and that third one seemed more like he was helping you than acting like an unwelcomed trespasser. I'm here because I'm looking for something, but since I'm not welcomed here, I guess I dont need to look around here anymore..."

GyreHaze
January 1st, 2017, 09:19 PM
Shadow kept quiet for a bit before turning around to face Melo, his white eyes gazing into her pale green eyes, saying, "Four? Odd, considering I only ran into two others, and that third one seemed more like he was helping you than acting like an unwelcomed trespasser. I'm here because I'm looking for something, but since I'm not welcomed here, I guess I dont need to look around here anymore..."

" I never said you had to leave, So what exactly are you looking for?" Melo asked the black tom, her pale green eyes met his white eyes as she dug her claws into the soft earth beneath her milky brown and white paws.

DragonChaos
January 1st, 2017, 09:28 PM
" I never said you had to leave, So what exactly are you looking for?" Melo asked the black tom, her pale green eyes met his white eyes as she dug her claws into the soft earth beneath her milky brown and white paws.
"At the moment, I'm just looking for a place to rest so that I can go somewhere instead of having to fight off cats who attack wherever I go." Shadow said, sitting down, his eyes inspecting Melo, seeing her claws digging into the soft earth. It was clear he could see, judging by the fact that he had pupils and knew where he was walking.

GyreHaze
January 1st, 2017, 09:36 PM
"At the moment, I'm just looking for a place to rest so that I can go somewhere instead of having to fight off cats who attack wherever I go." Shadow said, sitting down, his eyes inspecting Melo, seeing her claws digging into the soft earth. It was clear he could see, judging by the fact that he had pupils and knew where he was walking.

"I fought of cats for four moons until i found this place to claim as my territory, though i usually don't have to fight or chase off any cat.. Your welcome to stay as long as you want ya know" Tail curling around her hind legs Melo sighed, she honestly hated when wandering cats left even if they were trespassing on her territory she hated being alone..Being abandoned! She wished for a cat to actually stay for once

DragonChaos
January 1st, 2017, 09:43 PM
"I fought of cats for four moons until i found this place to claim as my territory, though i usually don't have to fight or chase off any cat.. Your welcome to stay as long as you want ya know" Tail curling around her hind legs Melo sighed, she honestly hated when wandering cats left even if they were trespassing on her territory she hated being alone..Being abandoned! She wished for a cat to actually stay for once
Shadow watched as Melo wrapped her tail around her hind legs, hearing that he could stay for a long as he wanted, taking it into consideration. "Am I now?" He asked at first, thinking about it before saying, "If I can find a suitable den here, then I'll probably stay for a while..." looking around the area already. It was by now noticed that he was calm for the most part, and was a little glad that he could stay as long as he wanted.

GyreHaze
January 1st, 2017, 09:49 PM
Shadow watched as Melo wrapped her tail around her hind legs, hearing that he could stay for a long as he wanted, taking it into consideration. "Am I now?" He asked at first, thinking about it before saying, "If I can find a suitable den here, then I'll probably stay for a while..." looking around the area already. It was by now noticed that he was calm for the most part, and was a little glad that he could stay as long as he wanted.

Melo just nodded silently having no response, brown tipped ears twitching as she averted her gaze from Shadow now staring at her own paws.'I hope he stays for a while... Zane will be leaving soon, Thorn leaves at sundown, and the others will probably leave soon as well' she thought as her ears instantly flattened against her head.

DragonChaos
January 1st, 2017, 09:56 PM
Melo just nodded silently having no response, brown tipped ears twitching as she averted her gaze from Shadow now staring at her own paws.'I hope he stays for a while... Zane will be leaving soon, Thorn leaves at sundown, and the others will probably leave soon as well' she thought as her ears instantly flattened against her head.
Shadow soon looked around for a place, and soon asked, "Know any places that might make a good den?" Usually cats who look like him would be fierce and merciless, in which he was generally surprised Melo wasn't worried about that, which would be good for him. He stood up as he flicked his tail a small bit, waiting for a response.

GyreHaze
January 1st, 2017, 10:04 PM
Shadow soon looked around for a place, and soon asked, "Know any places that might make a good den?" Usually cats who look like him would be fierce and merciless, in which he was generally surprised Melo wasn't worried about that, which would be good for him. He stood up as he flicked his tail a small bit, waiting for a response.

" There's a hollow old oak that'd make a good den Shadow, I'll show you where it is" Melo got to her paws pale eyes gleaming as she got ready to show Shadow the old oak, letting out a painful hiss as she lodged the thorn in her paw even farther

DragonChaos
January 1st, 2017, 10:15 PM
" There's a hollow old oak that'd make a good den Shadow, I'll show you where it is" Melo got to her paws pale eyes gleaming as she got ready to show Shadow the old oak, letting out a painful hiss as she lodged the thorn in her paw even farther
Shadow noticed that Melo was in pain, and asked, "Got something in your paw?" as he takes a step closer to inspect her paw. He didn't want to alarm her, so she looked at her to see if it was alright for him to check the paw so that he wouldn't get attacked by her.

GyreHaze
January 1st, 2017, 10:18 PM
Shadow noticed that Melo was in pain, and asked, "Got something in your paw?" as he takes a step closer to inspect her paw. He didn't want to alarm her, so she looked at her to see if it was alright for him to check the paw so that he wouldn't get attacked by her.

Melo nodded and lifted up her paw up to show a thick thorn lodged deep into her paw " I guess i forgot i had this stuck in my paw from cleaning out my nest..." she mumbled, ears twitching as she let out a sigh

DragonChaos
January 1st, 2017, 10:24 PM
Melo nodded and lifted up her paw up to show a thick thorn lodged deep into her paw " I guess i forgot i had this stuck in my paw from cleaning out my nest..." she mumbled, ears twitching as she let out a sigh

"Seems pretty deep there." Shadow said, then thought of something. "I could get it out, but It's going to be really painful if you want me to try..." as he thought of only two ways to pull the thorn out: either by using his paw or by using his mouth. He wasn't fond of herbs, so he wasn't sure if there was a herb that can get thorns out.

GyreHaze
January 1st, 2017, 10:29 PM
"Seems pretty deep there." Shadow said, then thought of something. "I could get it out, but It's going to be really painful if you want me to try..." as he thought of only two ways to pull the thorn out: either by using his paw or by using his mouth. He wasn't fond of herbs, so he wasn't sure if there was a herb that can get thorns out.

" It's painful having it lodged in my paw! I just want it out alright Shadow!" Melo snapped at him, still holding her paw up pain clearly shown in her pale green eyes as her claws dug into the ground " Just rip it out so i can help you find a decent place for a den!"

DragonChaos
January 1st, 2017, 10:33 PM
" It's painful having it lodged in my paw! I just want it out alright Shadow!" Melo snapped at him, still holding her paw up pain clearly shown in her pale green eyes as her claws dug into the ground " Just rip it out so i can help you find a decent place for a den!"

"Alright, Alright! Just don't be so harsh, it's how you lose friends quickly unless they're as harsh as you." Shadow said, gripping the thorn in her paw with his teeth, getting himself mentally ready to be scratched when the pain unsheathes her claws. He gave himself a countdown in his mind, and then started yanking the thorn out hard. It took him about two to three tries untill finally ripping the thorn out of her paw, and soon spat the thorn out of his mouth into a nearby bush, asking, "Better?"

GyreHaze
January 1st, 2017, 10:48 PM
"Alright, Alright! Just don't be so harsh, it's how you lose friends quickly unless they're as harsh as you." Shadow said, gripping the thorn in her paw with his teeth, getting himself mentally ready to be scratched when the pain unsheathes her claws. He gave himself a countdown in his mind, and then started yanking the thorn out hard. It took him about two to three tries untill finally ripping the thorn out of her paw, and soon spat the thorn out of his mouth into a nearby bush, asking, "Better?"

Melo gave her paw a few licks nodding " Sorry about being so harsh...Thanks Shadow" she started heading towards the old oak

DragonChaos
January 1st, 2017, 10:58 PM
Melo gave her paw a few licks nodding " Sorry about being so harsh...Thanks Shadow" she started heading towards the old oak
"It's alright, and no problem..." Shadow said, following Melo as she headed towards the old oak tree.

GyreHaze
January 1st, 2017, 11:04 PM
"It's alright, and no problem..." Shadow said, following Melo as she headed towards the old oak tree.

coming to a stop Melo looked up at the old oak, she had once thought of using it for a den but decided to choose another big oak for her own den. The white and brown she-cat glanced over at Shadow

Heatache
January 1st, 2017, 11:06 PM
Scissor stalked a sparrow.

DragonChaos
January 1st, 2017, 11:15 PM
coming to a stop Melo looked up at the old oak, she had once thought of using it for a den but decided to choose another big oak for her own den. The white and brown she-cat glanced over at Shadow
Shadow looked at the old oak tree, looking at it at an angle. "This should be good for a den. Thanks..." He said, as he sat down, gazing into Melo's eyes. For once he thought he might actually get a permanent den.

GyreHaze
January 1st, 2017, 11:29 PM
Shadow looked at the old oak tree, looking at it at an angle. "This should be good for a den. Thanks..." He said, as he sat down, gazing into Melo's eyes. For once he thought he might actually get a permanent den.

" I can fetch some moss for you if you'd like me to Shadow" Melo offered gazing up at Shadow

DragonChaos
January 1st, 2017, 11:33 PM
" I can fetch some moss for you if you'd like me to Shadow" Melo offered gazing up at Shadow
"That would be awfully nice of you while I clean anything out" Shadow said as he stood up to look around for any thorns or leaves to remove, surprised how nice Melo was now.

Heatache
January 1st, 2017, 11:38 PM
Scissor, a normal sized, lean she-cat with shiny silver fur and icy blue eyes) Scissor leaped, catching the sparrow and snapping its neck quickly. She picked up her prey and began to look for a safe area that predators and other cats couldn't see.

GyreHaze
January 1st, 2017, 11:43 PM
"That would be awfully nice of you while I clean anything out" Shadow said as he stood up to look around for any thorns or leaves to remove, surprised how nice Melo was now.

" Alright I'll be back soon with some moss!" Melo mewed cheerfully before bounding off towards a small river nearby and started looking for moss

DragonChaos
January 1st, 2017, 11:46 PM
" Alright I'll be back soon with some moss!" Melo mewed cheerfully before bounding off towards a small river nearby and started looking for moss
Shadow continued cleaning out thorns and leaved from what would be his new den, thinking of something. It's...surprising, how she helped me find a den, as if she wanted someone here... He thought as he continued brushing the leaves and thorns out, keeping any cobwebs that he found.

Heatache
January 1st, 2017, 11:50 PM
Scissor found a ditch that was hidden by a couple of trees. She entered the ditch and sat down, begging to eat her sparrow.

GyreHaze
January 1st, 2017, 11:55 PM
Shadow continued cleaning out thorns and leaved from what would be his new den, thinking of something. It's...surprising, how she helped me find a den, as if she wanted someone here... He thought as he continued brushing the leaves and thorns out, keeping any cobwebs that he found.

Melo tossed another clump onto her pile, scraping a few more clumps of moss before flattening her pile. crouching at the edge of the river the she-cat waited until she saw a flash of silver scales before swiping her paw into the cold water, dropping the slimy fish onto the grass giving it a killing bite.

DragonChaos
January 2nd, 2017, 12:00 AM
Melo tossed another clump onto her pile, scraping a few more clumps of moss before flattening her pile. crouching at the edge of the river the she-cat waited until she saw a flash of silver scales before swiping her paw into the cold water, dropping the slimy fish onto the grass giving it a killing bite.
Shadow kept taking out thorns and leaves until he was finally done, and sat down outside his soon-to-be den, and waited for Melo to return with some moss. While he waited, he thought about reasons why she wanted him to stay here, and reasons why she would be this nice to him, as well as not be so harsh on him.

GyreHaze
January 2nd, 2017, 12:02 AM
Shadow kept taking out thorns and leaves until he was finally done, and sat down outside his soon-to-be den, and waited for Melo to return with some moss. While he waited, he thought about reasons why she wanted him to stay here, and reasons why she would be this nice to him, as well as not be so harsh on him.

grasping the fish in her jaw Milo scopped up the pile of moss and bounded back to Shadow and the old oak " I brought moss,And some fresh kill" She mewed dropping the chub and the moss.

DragonChaos
January 2nd, 2017, 12:08 AM
grasping the fish in her jaw Melo scopped up the pile of moss and bounded back to Shadow and the old oak " I brought moss,And some fresh kill" She mewed dropping the chub and the moss.
Shadow stood up as Melo returned with some Moss and fresh kill, and said, "It would probably be best to set up the Moss first, then eat some fresh kill rather than eat fresh kill, set up the moss, then hunt for more." as he walked over to the moss, and hesitated a bit, since he really didn't know how to actually set up a den since his temporary ones were usually in trees on branches.

GyreHaze
January 2nd, 2017, 12:12 AM
Shadow stood up as Melo returned with some Moss and fresh kill, and said, "It would probably be best to set up the Moss first, then eat some fresh kill rather than eat fresh kill, set up the moss, then hunt for more." as he walked over to the moss, and hesitated a bit, since he really didn't know how to actually set up a den since his temporary ones were usually in trees on branches.

Melo gathered a few leaves and glanced over at him " Have you not set up dens or nests before Shadow?" She asked noticing the hesitation

DragonChaos
January 2nd, 2017, 12:16 AM
Melo gathered a few leaves and glanced over at him " Have you not set up dens or nests before Shadow?" She asked noticing the hesitation
Shadow looked over at Melo, letting out a sigh. "Never have. I'm...usually almost always on the move, so whenever I do rest, I usually...just sleep on a branch or something..." He said, gazing into her eyes for help on how to set one up.

GyreHaze
January 2nd, 2017, 12:18 AM
Shadow looked over at Melo, letting out a sigh. "Never have. I'm...usually almost always on the move, so whenever I do rest, I usually...just sleep on a branch or something..." He said, gazing into her eyes for help on how to set one up.

Melo shook her head " grab the moss We'll set this up together alright?" She mewed through a mouthful of leaves.

DragonChaos
January 2nd, 2017, 12:22 AM
Melo shook her head " grab the moss We'll set this up together alright?" She mewed through a mouthful of leaves.
Shadow nodded, and knew that he was going to look silly by now. He wasn't sure how to exactly grab it, so he just tried to carry it in his mouth.

GyreHaze
January 2nd, 2017, 12:27 AM
Shadow nodded, and knew that he was going to look silly by now. He wasn't sure how to exactly grab it, so he just tried to carry it in his mouth.

Melo started to make an outline for the nest with leaves, flicking her tail at shadow and the moss " shred it and tuck it into the leaves, I couldn't find any brambles so moss and leaves is the best we can do " she mewed

DragonChaos
January 2nd, 2017, 12:29 AM
Melo started to make an outline for the nest with leaves, flicking her tail at shadow and the moss " shred it and tuck it into the leaves, I couldn't find any brambles so moss and leaves is the best we can do " she mewed
Shadow nodded, his mouth full of moss. He placed a paw on the moss to be able to shred it, tearing parts of hit off, walking over and tucking it into the leaves, hoping he was doing this correctly.

GyreHaze
January 2nd, 2017, 12:31 AM
Shadow nodded, his mouth full of moss. He placed a paw on the moss to be able to shred it, tearing parts of hit off, walking over and tucking it into the leaves, hoping he was doing this correctly.

Melo purred in amusement " we'll that one way to do it Shadow" she tucked a few note leaf's in with the moss

DragonChaos
January 2nd, 2017, 12:38 AM
Melo purred in amusement " we'll that one way to do it Shadow" she tucked a few note leaf's in with the moss
Shadow stopped and placed the moss down, saying, "I'm doing the best I can. What do you expect?" as he continued placing moss down, still questioning why Melo was this nice to him...

GyreHaze
January 2nd, 2017, 12:41 AM
Shadow stopped and placed the moss down, saying, "I'm doing the best I can. What do you expect?" as he continued placing moss down, still questioning why Melo was this nice to him...

Melo shredded up the last of the moss tucking it into the rest " Well you have your nest made. Its not that hard " She lightly cuffed his ear

DragonChaos
January 2nd, 2017, 12:48 AM
Melo shredded up the last of the moss tucking it into the rest " Well you have your nest made. Its not that hard " She lightly cuffed his ear
"Thanks..." Shadow said as Melo lightly cuffed his ear. He looked over at the fresh kill, and said, "You know, that fresh kill isn't going to eat itself..." as he lightly cuffed her ear back, wanting her to eat before him.

GyreHaze
January 2nd, 2017, 12:52 AM
"Thanks..." Shadow said as Melo lightly cuffed his ear. He looked over at the fresh kill, and said, "You know, that fresh kill isn't going to eat itself..." as he lightly cuffed her ear back, wanting her to eat before him.

Melo crtcrtouched beside the fisdh beckoning shadow over " Come on, You easeast your fill first"

DragonChaos
January 2nd, 2017, 01:01 AM
Melo crtcrtouched beside the fisdh beckoning shadow over " Come on, You easeast your fill first"
"You should eat first. You deserve it for helping and teaching me how to make a nest.." Shadow said as he laid down next to Melo, waiting for her to eat first still, since she was being so nice to him.

GyreHaze
January 2nd, 2017, 01:07 AM
[QUOTE=Mystical Monokuma;110120]"You should eat first. You deserve it for helping and teaching me how to make a nest.." Shadow said as he laid down next to Melo, waiting for her to eat first still, since she was being so nice to him.[/QUOTE\]

Melo's ears twitched as she ripped a small chunk of flesh from the chub, after gulping down a few small chunks she swiped her tongue over her muzzle " I don't mind helping out whenever my helps wanted or needed"

DragonChaos
January 2nd, 2017, 01:17 AM
Melo's ears twitched as she ripped a small chunk of flesh from the chub, after gulping down a few small chunks she swiped her tongue over her muzzle " I don't mind helping out whenever my helps wanted or needed"
"I thought you would mind, since you would usually keep trespassers out...but I guess I was wrong for judging that..." Shadow said, getting up and moving into his den to try the nest out, laying down in it. It was certainly better than a branch or the cold hard ground, so he looked over at Melo.

GyreHaze
January 2nd, 2017, 01:22 AM
"I thought you would mind, since you would usually keep trespassers out...but I guess I was wrong for judging that..." Shadow said, getting up and moving into his den to try the nest out, laying down in it. It was certainly better than a branch or the cold hard ground, so he looked over at Melo.

" Honestly... I hate my own territory, I don't like cats trespassing and stealing prey or attacking me for no reason but, It gets lonely here.. " Melo sighed "Though I'd never force anyone to stay, Some stay for a few days sometimes even a whole moon before never coming back"

DragonChaos
January 2nd, 2017, 01:41 AM
" Honestly... I hate my own territory, I don't like cats trespassing and stealing prey or attacking me for no reason but, It gets lonely here.. " Melo sighed "Though I'd never force anyone to stay, Some stay for a few days sometimes even a whole moon before never coming back"
Shadow listened to Melo talk about how lonely it would usually get here, and soon said, "You know, I'm sure you'll find a cat that would make the place less lonely..." He wasn't sure if he was going to stay in the territory or not, but Melo fought for this territory, and he was sure she wasn't going to leave it. His white eyes soon gazed into the sky to see what time of day it was.

Mystery
January 2nd, 2017, 06:25 AM
lifting up her paw, Melo wondered what the Tom was going to do instead of focusing on the pain in her paw

Mystery

Annnd stuff happened while i was gone 0-0 ))

'I have a brief idea of what to do when thorns are in paws...'. He said (This is late , and does Memo mind that he may have to lick her paw? Incredibly late)))

GyreHaze
January 2nd, 2017, 07:30 AM
Shadow listened to Melo talk about how lonely it would usually get here, and soon said, "You know, I'm sure you'll find a cat that would make the place less lonely..." He wasn't sure if he was going to stay in the territory or not, but Melo fought for this territory, and he was sure she wasn't going to leave it. His white eyes soon gazed into the sky to see what time of day it was.
'I have a brief idea of what to do when thorns are in paws...'. He said (This is late , and does Memo mind that he may have to lick her paw? Incredibly late)))

(( lateee ))

Rising to her paws Melo nodded " I guess. . . I'll um see you around Shadow. . .!" She mewed shakily before bounding off to where Zane was, she hadn't wanted to the leave the older Tom alone earlier but she wanted to find the trespassers." Zane..? "

GyreHaze
January 2nd, 2017, 07:52 AM
(( Mystery
You got off and more trespassers came so melo left Zane ))

Mystery
January 2nd, 2017, 07:53 AM
(( @Mystery (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=852)
You got off and more trespassers came so melo left Zane ))

Kk)

Casual Scribbles
January 2nd, 2017, 09:18 AM
Panther wandered into the territory, looking around curiously. "I've never place before," he meowed to himself.

DragonChaos
January 2nd, 2017, 10:42 AM
(( lateee ))

Rising to her paws Melo nodded " I guess. . . I'll um see you around Shadow. . .!" She mewed shakily before bounding off to where Zane was, she hadn't wanted to the leave the older Tom alone earlier but she wanted to find the trespassers." Zane..? "
Shadow nodded as Melo bounded off, resting his head down to get some rest from making the den with Melo and from his journey walking to the territory.

GyreHaze
January 2nd, 2017, 11:56 AM
Curling up into the soft moss of her makeshift nest, Melo watched prey scurry by since she couldn't sleep. Today had been like any other to her, trespassers visitors nothing new She loved her territory and fought hard for it yet she wished to travel. . . .

(( Mystery how long will Zane be staying? Just wondering =3 ))

Mystery
January 2nd, 2017, 01:59 PM
Curling up into the soft moss of her makeshift nest, Melo watched prey scurry by since she couldn't sleep. Today had been like any other to her, trespassers visitors nothing new She loved her territory and fought hard for it yet she wished to travel. . . .

(( @Mystery (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=852) how long will Zane be staying? Just wondering =3 ))
Zane will be thinking about traveling around the clans borders again . He will also be wondering around the twoleg place. ))
He curled his tail around his paws and drifted to sleep. Zane thought deeply about the clans , and decided to travel for a while. He would probably tell Melo where he was going- although he may just go without.

GyreHaze
January 2nd, 2017, 02:05 PM
Zane will be thinking about traveling around the clans borders again . He will also be wondering around the twoleg place. ))
He curled his tail around his paws and drifted to sleep. Zane thought deeply about the clans , and decided to travel for a while. He would probably tell Melo where he was going- although he may just go without.

Alright ))

Melo stared off into the distance, it'd be another sleepless night. . . She got to her paws and started to head towards the river, she didn't exactly know where she was going but she wasn't going to have another sleepless night in her own territory.

Mystery
January 2nd, 2017, 02:08 PM
Alright ))

Melo stared off into the distance, it'd be another sleepless night. . . She got to her paws and started to head towards the river, she didn't exactly know where she was going but she wasn't going to have another sleepless night in her own territory.

Zane didn't notice that the she had gone , and instead wondered about the clans- probably for the sixth time.

Caligo Everton
January 2nd, 2017, 02:13 PM

Cinder stalked through the undergrowth. She stopped and pricked her ears as she scented shadow. She spotted the tom through some heather. Cinder stalked out and mewed. "So, mysterious tom. I expected something more." She chuckled as she looked him over.

(Sry for the late post.)

GyreHaze
January 2nd, 2017, 02:20 PM
Zane didn't notice that the she had gone , and instead wondered about the clans- probably for the sixth time.

Melo decided to follow the river, though she knew that soon enough she'd end up out of her own territory soon enough yet she didn't care. She'd come back by sunrise, hopefully before anyone woke up

DragonChaos
January 2nd, 2017, 02:54 PM
Cinder stalked through the undergrowth. She stopped and pricked her ears as she scented shadow. She spotted the tom through some heather. Cinder stalked out and mewed. "So, mysterious tom. I expected something more." She chuckled as she looked him over.

(Sry for the late post.)

(you're so late Shadow is sleeping in his new den XP)
Shadow woke up to the sound of Cinder, letting out a yawn from his new den, asking, "What do you want now?" He stood up, padding to the entrance of his den, and sniffed the air, his white eyes looking straight at her, really just wanting more sleep. Holly

Caligo Everton
January 2nd, 2017, 03:08 PM
(you're so late Shadow is sleeping in his new den XP)

(Lol. Can this be when he wakes up.)

DragonChaos
January 2nd, 2017, 03:10 PM
(Lol. Can this be when he wakes up.)
(Already edited my post, so)

DragonChaos
January 2nd, 2017, 10:43 PM
(@Holly or Phonic)

GyreHaze
January 2nd, 2017, 11:38 PM
Coming to a stop Melo noticed she reached the end of her own territory, she pondered for a moment before turning back and heading towards ther old oak.

(( Mystical Monokuma Holly ))

DragonChaos
January 2nd, 2017, 11:49 PM
Coming to a stop Melo noticed she reached the end of her own territory, she pondered for a moment before turning back and heading towards ther old oak.

(( @Mystical Monokuma (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=14) @Holly (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=132) ))

Seeing as of how Holly wasn't respsonding to him, he went back into his den, and layed down onto the nest, resting a bit more.
(@Phonic Holly is offline I think)

GyreHaze
January 2nd, 2017, 11:52 PM
Seeing as of how Holly wasn't respsonding to him, he went back into his den, and layed down onto the nest, resting a bit more.
(@Phonic Holly is offline I think)

( Oh okay!)

Once she reached the old oak Melo quietly climbed up into the tangled branches, doing her best to not make a single sound

DragonChaos
January 2nd, 2017, 11:57 PM
( Oh okay!)

Once she reached the old oak Melo quietly climbed up into the tangled branches, doing her best to not make a single sound
Shadow kept resting until he could smell Melo nearby. He woke up while she was climbing up into the tangles branches above, and kept himself quiet to avoid being heard, otherwise she would know he was awake.

GyreHaze
January 2nd, 2017, 11:59 PM
Shadow kept resting until he could smell Melo nearby. He woke up while she was climbing up into the tangles branches above, and kept himself quiet to avoid being heard, otherwise she would know he was awake.

Melo let out a sigh as she sat in the tangled branches, letting out a quiet hiss as one jabbed her side " I don't want to wake him. . " she mumbled as quiet as she could

DragonChaos
January 3rd, 2017, 12:17 AM
Melo let out a sigh as she sat in the tangled branches, letting out a quiet hiss as one jabbed her side " I don't want to wake him. . " she mumbled as quiet as she could

Shadow soon stood up, stretching out, careful not to make any noise. He padded over to the entrance, and sat down, staring into the horizon. He heard her hiss, and chuckled quietly a bit, hoping he would get a reason as to why she wanted him to stay for the most part by staying quiet.

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 12:22 AM
Shadow soon stood up, stretching out, careful not to make any noise. He padded over to the entrance, and sat down, staring into the horizon. He heard her hiss, and chuckled quietly a bit, hoping he would get a reason as to why she wanted him to stay for the most part by staying quiet.

"Shadow seems like a nice, well decent tom. I know he'll leave soon like the rest I just know it! I always grow cloise to the ones like him and then I lose em forever.." Melo spoke quietly to herself, staring up at the night sky " I declined clan life for this as a kit... And yet I'm whing about how I'm lonelky and tired of losing strangers!!"

DragonChaos
January 3rd, 2017, 12:28 AM
"Shadow seems like a nice, well decent tom. I know he'll leave soon like the rest I just know it! I always grow cloise to the ones like him and then I lose em forever.." Melo spoke quietly to herself, staring up at the night sky " I declined clan life for this as a kit... And yet I'm whing about how I'm lonelky and tired of losing strangers!!"

Shadow kept quiet for a moment, thinking. Is this why she wants me to stay? Does she...like me? Sooner or Later, Shadow opened his mouth to say something, but didn't know what to say, nor if he was going to respond at all, so he closed his mouth, and kept listening.

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 12:31 AM
Shadow kept quiet for a moment, thinking. Is this why she wants me to stay? Does she...like me? Sooner or Later, Shadow opened his mouth to say something, but didn't know what to say, nor if he was going to respond at all, so he closed his mouth, and kept listening.

Melo sighed " great star clan I'm so hopeless! You've known the tom for what only a day and your getting attached.... I really am hopeless " ears flattened against her head

DragonChaos
January 3rd, 2017, 12:34 AM
Melo sighed " great star clan I'm so hopeless! You've known the tom for what only a day and your getting attached.... I really am hopeless " easrs flasflasttening against her head

"You know...you aren't as hopeless as you think..." Shadow said, sitting at one side of the entrance, being out of the den now so that he was somewhat visible. Starclan? Have I heard that before? He thought as he waited for Melo to come join him.

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 12:36 AM
"You know...you aren't as hopeless as you think..." Shadow said, sitting at one side of the entrance, being out of the den now so that he was somewhat visible. Starclan? Have I heard that before? He thought as he waited for Melo to come join him.

" W-Wha-Oof!" Melo had fallen out of the tangled branches, startled from hearing the toms voice " I-I um.." She mumbled trailing off as she got to her paws

DragonChaos
January 3rd, 2017, 12:40 AM
" W-Wha-Oof!" Melo had fallen out of the tangled branches, startled frdom hrarthrarting the toms voice " I-I um.." She mumbled trailing off as she got to her paws

Shadow watched as Melo fell out of the tree, walking to where she landed, saying, "You don't have to be sorry, Melo..." He smiled a bit as he thought a bit more about this 'Starclan' and then said, "You know, I might be staying here for good." as he started back towards his den.

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 12:46 AM
Shadow watched as Melo fell out of the tree, walking to where she landed, saying, "You don't have to be sorry, Melo..." He smiled a bit as he thought a bit more about this 'Starclan' and then said, "You know, I might be staying here for good." as he started back towards his den.

Melo looked up at him. " W-Wait really..?" She stuttered out, ears twitching ad her thick tail shakily curled around her hind legs

DragonChaos
January 3rd, 2017, 12:49 AM
Melo looked up at him. " W-Wait really..?" She stuttered out, ears twitching ad her thick tail shakily curled around her hind legs

Shadow stopped walking back to his den, and looks over at Melo, giving her a nod and smile before turning back to enter his den, laying on one side of the nest, saying, "You know, if you have nowhere to sleep, which I'm sure you do, you can sleep in here with me..."

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 12:52 AM
Shadow stopped walking back to his den, and looks over at Melo, giving her a nod and smile before turning back to enter his den, laying on one side of the nest, saying, "You know, if you have nowhere to sleep, which I'm sure you do, you can sleep in here with me..."

" I-I cascasn just sleep in the tangled branches Shadow! That's your den after all !" Melo quickly responded, ears flattened against her head

DragonChaos
January 3rd, 2017, 12:57 AM
" I-I cascasn just sleep in the tangled branches Shadow! That's your den after all !" Melo quickly responded, ears flattened against her head
"So? I used to sleep on the branches of trees before, and you helped me set up a nest, as well as teach me how to set it up. You deserve to sleep in here." Shadow said charmingly to Melo as he laid down in the nest, resting his head, looking at her.

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 01:02 AM
"So? I used to sleep on the branches of trees before, and you helped me set up a nest, as well as teach me how to set it up. You deserve to sleep in here." Shadow said charmingly to Melo as he laid down in the nest, resting his head, looking at her.

" Alright. . too tired to argue with you anyways" Melo flicked her tail as she walked over, curling up beside shadow ears twitching slightly. The she-cat had never shared a nest, especially not with as tom..

DragonChaos
January 3rd, 2017, 01:07 AM
" Alright. . too tired to argue with you anyways" Melo flicked her tail as she walked over, curling up beside shadow ears twitching slightly. The she-cat had never shared a nest, especially not with as tom..

Shadow rose his head and looked over at Melo as she curled up beside him, smiling a bit more. It's odd...how this cat grows close to me...although, she did teach me how to make a nest and showed me a good den...could I be falling for her? He thought as he rested his head again, saying, "See you in the morning..." as he closed his eyes, and soon fell asleep.

(Timeskip?)

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 01:12 AM
Shadow rose his head and looked over at Melo as she curled up beside him, smiling a bit more. It's odd...how this cat grows close to me...although, she did teach me how to make a nest and showed me a good den...could I be falling for her? He thought as he rested his head again, saying, "See you in the morning..." as he closed his eyes, and soon fell asleep.

(Timeskip?)

Melo didn't hear him, she had already drifted off beside the black furred tom lost in thought....'he is a sweet tom..And hasn't done anything but be nice since I met him, maybe I'm falling for him' she thought.

(( yeah, times skip

DragonChaos
January 3rd, 2017, 01:17 AM
Melo didn't hear him, she had already drifted off beside the black furred tom lost in thought....'he is a sweet tom..And hasn't done anything but be nice since I met him, maybe I'm falling for him' she thought.

(( yeah, times skip

(To morning?)

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 01:18 AM
(To morning?)

(( mhmm!

DragonChaos
January 3rd, 2017, 01:21 AM
(( mhmm!

(Alright, MAGICAL TIMESKIP TO MORNING)

Shadow soon awoke to the sun shining into his eyes. His pupils dilated to the den, and he soon got up, stretching, careful not to wake Melo up, and soon walked over to the entrance of the den, sitting down and staring at the horizon, getting lost in thought, and wondering if he should get some prey for the both of them.

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 01:25 AM
(Alright, MAGICAL TIMESKIP TO MORNING)

Shadow soon awoke to the sun shining into his eyes. His pupils dilated to the den, and he soon got up, stretching, careful not to wake Melo up, and soon walked over to the entrance of the den, sitting down and staring at the horizon, getting lost in thought, and wondering if he should get some prey for the both of them.

Melo was still fast asleep, stretching out slightly in the nest as she mumbled something that couldn't be made out. Having a long stressful night the she-cat hadn't wanted to wake up just yet

DragonChaos
January 3rd, 2017, 01:29 AM
Melo was still fast asleep, stretching out slightly in the nest as she mumbled something that couldn't be made out. Having a long stressful night the she-cat hadn't wanted to wake up just yet

Being a bit hungry, Shadow soon left the den quietly, and started walking around to look for prey. He heard the river nearby, and went over to that, being very still and waiting to see a glimpse of silver. When he did, he reacted fast by pawing at the water, the fish flying out and onto the ground, then, with a claw, sunk his claw in, killing the fish quickly. He grabbed the fish and continued hunting, catching at least a vole before starting his walk back home with the prey.

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 01:33 AM
Being a bit hungry, Shadow soon left the den quietly, and started walking around to look for prey. He heard the river nearby, and went over to that, being very still and waiting to see a glimpse of silver. When he did, he reacted fast by pawing at the water, the fish flying out and onto the ground, then, with a claw, sunk his claw in, killing the fish quickly. He grabbed the fish and continued hunting, catching at least a vole before starting his walk back home with the prey.

Soon enough Melo had noticed shadow wasn't in the nest beside her, mint green eyes fluttering up as she stretched out and started to groom herself. After getting bits of moss out of her pelt and smoothing her slightly fluffy fur she sat in the empty nest staring off into the distance

DragonChaos
January 3rd, 2017, 01:38 AM
Soon enough Melo had noticed shadow wasn't in the nest beside her, mint green eyes fluttering up as she stretched out and started to groom herself. After getting bits of moss out of her pelt and smoothing her slightly fluffy fur she sat in the empty nest staring off into the distance
Sooner or later, Shadow eventually returned with a fish and a vole in his mouth. He placed the fish in front of her, and placed the vole in front of him, saying, "Morning Sunshine, How'd you sleep?" as he took a bite of his vole.

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 01:40 AM
Sooner or later, Shadow eventually returned with a fish and a vole in his mouth. He placed the fish in front of her, and placed the vole in front of him, saying, "Morning Sunshine, How'd you sleep?" as he took a bite of his vole.

Taking a bite of the fish Melo answered " I slept well for the first time in moons!" Mint gaze meeting Shadows as she took another bite of fish

DragonChaos
January 3rd, 2017, 01:42 AM
Taking a bite of the fish Melo answered " I slept well for the first time in moons!" Mint gaze meeting Shadows as she took another bite of fish
"In moons? Must have had a good time sleeping with someone else then." Shadow said as he took another bite out of his vole, not saying much else as he continued eating until he finished the vole, looking at Melo, smiling.

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 01:45 AM
"In moons? Must have had a good time sleeping with someone else then." Shadow said as he took another bite out of his vole, not saying much else as he continued eating until he finished the vole, looking at Melo, smiling.

Melo had quickly finished her fish before responding " Sleepless night after sleepless night, though last night was the first time I shared a nest with someone " she admitted

DragonChaos
January 3rd, 2017, 01:48 AM
Melo had quickly finished her fish before responding " Sleepless night after sleepless night, though last night was the first time I shared a nest with someone " she admitted
"Well...to be honest...last night was the first time I slept in a nest, let alone sleep with someone who isn't from my family..." Shadow said as he walked over next to Melo, turning around and sitting down, facing the horizon, thinking of something...

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 01:51 AM
"Well...to be honest...last night was the first time I slept in a nest, let alone sleep with someone who isn't from my family..." Shadow said as he walked over next to Melo, turning around and sitting down, facing the horizon, thinking of something...

"Oh. . ." Was all Melo said as she swiped her tongue over her muzzle, staring off into the distance as her tail curled around her milky brown paws. Melo had let out a sigh as she got lost in thought

DragonChaos
January 3rd, 2017, 01:57 AM
"Oh. . ." Was all Melo said as she swiped her tongue over her muzzle, staring off into the distance as her tail curled around her milky brown paws. Melo had let out a sigh as she got lost in thought
Shadow heard Melo's sigh, and tried something he was for sure going to get smacked for, but he wanted to try it. He slowly moved his tail over to hers, gently trying to entwine the two tails together. To make it look like he was lost in thought, he just stared into the horizon, not doing anything else.

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 02:00 AM
Shadow heard Melo's sigh, and tried something he was for sure going to get smacked for, but he wanted to try it. He slowly moved his tail over to hers, gently trying to entwine the two tails together. To make it look like he was lost in thought, he just stared into the horizon, not doing anything else.

Melo flinched as he entwined their tails, though to busy in thought to even care. Not like she'd claw him for it she really didn't mind, it had actually put her at ease

DragonChaos
January 3rd, 2017, 02:04 AM
Melo flinched as he entwined their tails, though to busy in thought to even care. Not like she'd claw him for it she reasreaslky didn't mind, it had actually put her at ease
Seeing that she flinched, he stood on edge a bit, but relaxed as she didn't do anything else, and soon laid down, looking up at her.

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 02:05 AM
Seeing that she flinched, he stood on edge a bit, but relaxed as she didn't do anything else, and soon laid down, looking up at her.

Soon enough she had rested her gaze on him, ears slightly flattened as her gaze had met Shadows..

DragonChaos
January 3rd, 2017, 02:10 AM
Soon enough she had rested her gaze on him, ears slightly flattened as her gaze had met Shadows..

Shadow smiled as their gazes locked, a silent purr emitting from him. You've completely fallen for her, Shadow...good job... He thought in his mind, unsure whether or not to do something.

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 02:13 AM
Shadow smiled as their gazes locked, a silent purr emitting from him. You've completely fallen for her, Shadow...good job... He thought in his mind, unsure whether or not to do something.

Melo sat there silently as their gazes locked, unsure of what she'd even say. 'You've actually done it Melo..You've fallen for him, good going'

DragonChaos
January 3rd, 2017, 02:17 AM
Melo sat there silently as their gazes locked, unsure of what she'd even say. 'You've actually done it Melo..You've fallen for him, good going'
Shadow soot sat back up, and out of sheer stupidness and not thinking at all, rubbed noses with her, before quickly looking away, contemplating why in the world he just did that.

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 02:20 AM
Shadow soot sat back up, and out of sheer stupidness and not thinking at all, rubbed noses with her, before quickly looking away, contemplating why in the world he just did that.

Melo leaned against shadow without thinking, if he shoved her away it wouldn't effect her in the slightest. Honestly she couldn't help herself.....

DragonChaos
January 3rd, 2017, 02:25 AM
Melo leaned against shadow without thinking, if he shoved her away it wouldn't effect her in the slightest. Honestly she couldn't help herself.....

Shadow felt Melo lean against him, and didn't do anything except for put his head on her. It was surprising to him how quiet she was now, and they just met yesterday... Soon his purring got a slight bit louder as they sat there.

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 03:58 PM
Shadow felt Melo lean against him, and didn't do anything except for put his head on her. It was surprising to him how quiet she was now, and they just met yesterday... Soon his purring got a slight bit louder as they sat there.

Melo sat there quietly still leaning against Shadow as a purr rumbled in her throat, she didn't want to say a word. She didn't even know what she would say if she were to speak, but she was enjoying this moment....

(( This is a cute moment XD ))

DragonChaos
January 3rd, 2017, 04:14 PM
Melo sat there quietly still leaning against Shadow as a purr rumbled in her throat, she didn't want to say a word. She didn't even know what she would say if she were to speak, but she was enjoying this moment....

(( This is a cute moment XD ))
(Yeah, now if only someone drew it XP)
Shadow, slowly regaining his train of thought, wondered about something, and soon asked, "So...about this territory...maybe you could...show me around?" He wanted to get to know the territory so he could get a good guess of where Melo would be if she wasn't at the den.

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 04:20 PM
(Yeah, now if only someone drew it XP)
Shadow, slowly regaining his train of thought, wondered about something, and soon asked, "So...about this territory...maybe you could...show me around?" He wanted to get to know the territory so he could get a good guess of where Melo would be if she wasn't at the den.

(( I can't draw or I so would ))
" Oh um..Sure Shadow I'll show you around! " Melo was going to him most of the territory, but not all.. There was an area nobody ever saw except Melo

DragonChaos
January 3rd, 2017, 04:23 PM
(( I can't draw or I so would ))
" Oh um..Sure Shadow I'll show you around! " Melo was going to him most of the territory, but not all.. There was an area nobody ever saw except Melo

Soon Shadow stood up, untwining his tail with Melo's, and looked at her, asking, "Shall we get going then?" with a smile on his face. He wanted to see the territory more, look for nice spots, good hunting areas, maybe more den areas for if it turns night and he's not near his original den...

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 04:28 PM
Soon Shadow stood up, untwining his tail with Melo's, and looked at her, asking, "Shall we get going then?" with a smile on his face. He wanted to see the territory more, look for nice spots, good hunting areas, maybe more den areas for if it turns night and he's not near his original den...

Getting to her paws Melo headed out of the den "Alright! But keep up shadow, I'm not gonna go slow" she flicked her tail " He can't, He won't " mumbling quietly

DragonChaos
January 3rd, 2017, 04:35 PM
Getting to her paws Melo headed out of the den "Alright! But keep up shadow, I'm not gonna go slow" she flicked her tail " He can't, He won't " mumbling quietly
"You're telling me to keep up when I zip through the shadows?" Shadow joked as he started following Melo, keeping her pace and looking around. Now, with a tour of the territory, I wont have to get lost in it... He thought.

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 06:44 PM
"You're telling me to keep up when I zip through the shadows?" Shadow joked as he started following Melo, keeping her pace and looking around. Now, with a tour of the territory, I wont have to get lost in it... He thought.

" Whatever..." Melo started to point out dens that belonged to past visitors, good hunting areas, the river of course, and an other area that was important. Of course being careful to avoid a certain area at the edge of her territory

DragonChaos
January 3rd, 2017, 06:51 PM
" Whatever..." Melo started to point out dens that belonged to past visitors, good hunting areas, the river of course, and an other area that was important. Of course being careful to avoid a certain area at the edge of her territory
Shadow looked at the places, examining them carefully. He slowed down every time she pointed something out, then sped up back to her, matching her pace again. He watched around for anything else interesting as they passed by, and kept up with Melo.

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 07:48 PM
Shadow looked at the places, examining them carefully. He slowed down every time she pointed something out, then sped up back to her, matching her pace again. He watched around for anything else interesting as they passed by, and kept up with Melo.

Melo suddenly stopped as she realized they were getting to close to the edge of her territory " Well that's it Shadow" ears twitching as she turned to face the black Tom, mint green gaze meeting his

DragonChaos
January 3rd, 2017, 07:54 PM
Melo suddenly stopped as she realized they were getting to close to the edge of her territory " Well that's it Shadow" ears twitching as she turned to face the black Tom, mint green gaze meeting his
"Is it?" Shadow asked just to be sure as they stopped, his gaze meeting Melo's. It was like he was staring into her soul, checking for any lies that she would say.

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 07:57 PM
"Is it?" Shadow asked just to be sure as they stopped, his gaze meeting Melo's. It was like he was staring into her soul, checking for any lies that she would say.

Melo suddenly became tense as he seemed to question if it really was. 'No Melo, You promised yourself nobody not even you would ever step into that part of the territory after what happened!' She thought still tense as she didn't answer Shadow

DragonChaos
January 3rd, 2017, 08:06 PM
Melo suddenly became tense as he seemed to question if it really was. 'No Melo, You promised yourself nobody not even you would ever step into that part of the territory after what happened!' She thought still tense as she didn't answer Shadow
"You're lying, aren't you?" Shadow asked, then gave his reason as to why he thought Melo was lying, "You're tensing up right now..."

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 08:10 PM
"You're lying, aren't you?" Shadow asked, then gave his reason as to why he thought Melo was lying, "You're tensing up right now..."

Melo stood there for a few more seconds before mumbling something under her breath "Starclan forgive me for this... I can't hide it or lie anymore" lifting her head, gentle mint green gaze darkened she spoke " There's more territory Shadow, but i promised myself I'd never set paw or let anyone else set a single paw there for a few reasons." she paused " I'll show you if you want, I've hidden it for moons though I don't even think it matters!"

DragonChaos
January 3rd, 2017, 08:22 PM
Melo stood there for a few more seconds before mumbling something under her breath "Starclan forgive me for this... I can't hide it or lie anymore" lifting her head, gentle mint green gaze darkened she spoke " There's more territory Shadow, but i promised myself I'd never set paw or let anyone else set a single paw there for a few reasons." she paused " I'll show you if you want, I've hidden it for moons though I don't even think it matters!"

"I want to see this place. If there's a reason you have no one set foot in there, I'm sure we can fix that problem." Shadow said, already starting to walk foward on towards the edge of the territory, not really waiting for Melo.

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 08:27 PM
"I want to see this place. If there's a reason you have no one set foot in there, I'm sure we can fix that problem." Shadow said, already starting to walk foward on towards the edge of the territory, not really waiting for Melo.

Melo bounded past Shadow to the edge of her territory, eyes narrowed as she finally came to a stop. Here most of the plants and grass were dead, a crooked oak that had been made into a den moons ago. sitting at the roots Melo waited to see if shadow would notice why she kept herself and everyone away from here.

DragonChaos
January 3rd, 2017, 08:43 PM
Melo bounded past Shadow to the edge of her territory, eyes narrowed as she finally came to a stop. Here most of the plants and grass were dead, a crooked oak that had been made into a den moons ago. sitting at the roots Melo waited to see if shadow would notice why she kept herself and everyone away from here.

Shadow slowed his pace as the grass and plants were a lot more dead than the rest of the territory. He looked at the crooked oak, and noticed a den made into it that looked like it was there for moons. He sat down, unsure of the reason why Melo wanted everyone away from here, and commented, "Everything seems less lively here..."

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 08:57 PM
Shadow slowed his pace as the grass and plants were a lot more dead than the rest of the territory. He looked at the crooked oak, and noticed a den made into it that looked like it was there for moons. He sat down, unsure of the reason why Melo wanted everyone away from here, and commented, "Everything seems less lively here..."

"It's been like this for moons..." Melo sighed " I killed my Father here Shadow, But only because he turned my own kin against me and killed my...Kits" she mumbled the last word avoiding Shadows gaze

DragonChaos
January 3rd, 2017, 09:03 PM
"It's been like this for moons..." Melo sighed " I killed my Father here Shadow, But only because he turned my own kin against me and killed my...Kits" she mumbled the last word avoiding Shadows gaze

"You've had...kits?" Shadow asked, confused. He was somewhat surprised that she had kits, let alone kill her father for killing them. He felt sad for her, but knew that her father deserved it. He walked over to Melo, and sat down next to her, trying to look into her eyes.

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 09:07 PM
"You've had...kits?" Shadow asked, confused. He was somewhat surprised that she had kits, let alone kill her father for killing them. He felt sad for her, but knew that her father deserved it. He walked over to Melo, and sat down next to her, trying to look into her eyes.

Melo nodded " Four kits, four innocent defenseless kits that had never met there father and watched each other die.." Ears flattened against her head as she curled her tail around herself, wanting to break down crying as the memories flooded her "He killed them without reason, stormed into my territory one day while i was curled up with my four little angels and he took their lives!"

DragonChaos
January 3rd, 2017, 09:10 PM
Melo nodded " Four kits, four innocent defenseless kits that had never met there father and watched each other die.." Ears flattened against her head as she curled her tail around herself, wanting to break down crying as the memories flooded her "He killed them without reason, stormed into my territory one day while i was curled up with my four little angels and he took their lives!"
Shadow had no clue what to do or how to cheer Melo up, and said, "I'm...sorry for your loss...Do you want to head back to the den?" thinking that this place was going to possibly break her on the inside, so he wanted to get her out of the place quickly.

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 09:16 PM
Shadow had no clue what to do or how to cheer Melo up, and said, "I'm...sorry for your loss...Do you want to head back to the den?" thinking that this place was going to possibly break her on the inside, so he wanted to get her out of the place quickly.

Melo got to her paws and nodded, not saying a word to Shadow. ears flattened against her head and tail dropping behind her, she let out a sigh trying to block the memories of her kits deaths

DragonChaos
January 3rd, 2017, 09:19 PM
Melo got to her paws and nodded, not saying a word to Shadow. ears flattened against her head and tail dropping behind her, she let out a sigh trying to block the memories of her kits deaths
"We...better get going then..." Shadow said as he started walking a bit quickly to get out of this part of the territory, looking to see if Melo was following.

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 09:35 PM
"We...better get going then..." Shadow said as he started walking a bit quickly to get out of this part of the territory, looking to see if Melo was following.

Melo bounded after him, wanting to get out of the area as soon as possible. It brought back to many bad memories, and deaths...

DragonChaos
January 3rd, 2017, 09:41 PM
Melo bounded after him, wanting to get out of the area as soon as possible. It brought back to many bad memories, and deaths...
Shadow sped his pace up, eventually leaving the dark place, and started slowing down a bit to get one last glimpse of the sights in the territory.

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 09:44 PM
Shadow sped his pace up, eventually leaving the dark place, and started slowing down a bit to get one last glimpse of the sights in the territory.

Melo was already a few tail lengths from Shadows den, slowing down as she approached the den.

DragonChaos
January 3rd, 2017, 09:56 PM
Melo was already a few tail lengths from Shadows den, slowing down as she approached the den.

Shadow soon sped back up, and reached his den, slowing down and stopping at his den for a few seconds, then entering it, laying down on the nest, looking at Melo to see if she needed comfort.

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 10:06 PM
Shadow soon sped back up, and reached his den, slowing down and stopping at his den for a few seconds, then entering it, laying down on the nest, looking at Melo to see if she needed comfort.

Melo slowly walked over and curled up beside him, tears forming in her eyes " I miss them...So much Shadow, they didn't deserve this" she cried

DragonChaos
January 3rd, 2017, 10:13 PM
Melo slowly walked over and curled up beside him, tears forming in her eyes " I miss them...So much Shadow, they didn't deserve this" she cried
Shadow wasn't sure how to fix her problem, since he hadn't dealt with cats like this before, so he stood quiet, and listened to Melo's cries, feeling sorry for both her and himself.

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 10:14 PM
Shadow wasn't sure how to fix her problem, since he hadn't dealt with cats like this before, so he stood quiet, and listened to Melo's cries, feeling sorry for both her and himself.

" I-I don't want to lose you too..." Melo cried softly, slowly going to entwine her tail with Shadows...

DragonChaos
January 3rd, 2017, 10:21 PM
" I-I don't want to lose you too..." Melo cried softly, slowly going to entwine her tail with Shadows...
Shadow helped entwine their tails, saying, "Don't worry...You wont lose me..." trying to calm her down as much as he could, laying his head down.

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 10:32 PM
Shadow helped entwine their tails, saying, "Don't worry...You wont lose me..." trying to calm her down as much as he could, laying his head down.

Melo could just picture two of the four tiny bodies in the curve of her belly, a milky brown kit with white spots running down its back as the tiny body beside it being a fluffy solid grey kit, Gyre and Nirvana as there littermates a white and brown striped she-kit she looked exactly like Melo while the kit she was playing catch with was a Grey and white tom. Dead, all four dead....

DragonChaos
January 3rd, 2017, 10:38 PM
Melo could just picture two of the four tiny bodies in the curve of her belly, a milky brown kit with white spots running down its back as the tiny body beside it being a fluffy solid grey kit, Gyre and Nirvana as there littermates a white and brown striped she-kit she looked exactly like Melo while the kit she was playing catch with was a Grey and white tom. Dead, all four dead....
"See if you can get some rest to get the heavy stuff off your mind." Shadow said as he wondered about something. I wonder...if her dead kits made her sad...how would she react with living kits? He thought as he closed his eyes a bit.

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 10:39 PM
"See if you can get some rest to get the heavy stuff off your mind." Shadow said as he wondered about something. I wonder...if her dead kits made her sad...how would she react with living kits? He thought as he closed his eyes a bit.

"Alright..." Melo left her tail entwined with Shadows as she slowly drifted off to sleep, she missed being a mother she felt as if she had failed by letting her father kill off her four innocent defenseless kits...

DragonChaos
January 3rd, 2017, 10:49 PM
"Alright..." Melo left her tail entwined with Shadows as she slowly drifted off to sleep, she missed being a mother she felt as if she had failed by letting her father kill off her four innocent defenseless kits...
Shadow, still awake, thought about what she would want to make her happy, since he was pretty much stuck in the nest because of their entwined tails, and so returned to going to sleep. (Timeskip to when Melo wakes up?)

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 10:54 PM
Shadow, still awake, thought about what she would want to make her happy, since he was pretty much stuck in the nest because of their entwined tails, and so returned to going to sleep. (Timeskip to when Melo wakes up?)

( Sureeeee.)
MAGICAL TIMESKIP!!!

Melo lifted her head carefully stretching out remembering hat she was curled up beside shadow

DragonChaos
January 3rd, 2017, 10:57 PM
( Sureeeee.)
MAGICAL TIMESKIP!!!

Melo lifted her head carefully stretching out remembering hat she was curled up beside shadow

Shadow was still asleep, passed out cold from being restless, and so kept on dreaming, a small purr erupting from him.

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 11:08 PM
Shadow was still asleep, passed out cold from being restless, and so kept on dreaming, a small purr erupting from him.

Melo untwined there tails, slowly padding out of the den. She climbed up into the tangled branches and stared off into the distance, tail curled around her paws Neatly " I wonder if I'll have have that chance again."

DragonChaos
January 3rd, 2017, 11:15 PM
Melo untwined there tails, slowly padding out of the den. She climbed up into the tangled branches and stared off into the distance, tail curled around her paws Neatly " I wonder if I'll have have that chance again."

Shadow felt Melo untwine their tails, but remained asleep until he heard the noise of tangled branches, in which he twitched his ears, and slowly stirred awake, getting up and stretching, only to realize that Melo wasn't in the den with him. When he was done stretching, he walked over to the entrance, and sat down, staying quiet and looking off into the distance.

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 11:20 PM
Shadow felt Melo untwine their tails, but remained asleep until he heard the noise of tangled branches, in which he twitched his ears, and slowly stirred awake, getting up and stretching, only to realize that Melo wasn't in the den with him. When he was done stretching, he walked over to the entrance, and sat down, staying quiet and looking off into the distance.

Melo clawed at one of the tangled branches, leaving long deep claw marks as she mumbled to herself. " I may never have the chance again...I guess it wouldn't hurt me if i couldn't, then I wouldn't be able to fail again"

DragonChaos
January 3rd, 2017, 11:23 PM
Melo clawed at one of the tangled branches, leaving long deep claw marks as she mumbled to herself. " I may never have the chance again...I guess it wouldn't hurt me if i couldn't, then I wouldn't be able to fail again"
Shadow twitched his ear as he heard Melo above him. Never have the chance? Never have the chance to what?... He thought as he listened onward, letting out a silent sigh.

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 11:27 PM
Shadow twitched his ear as he heard Melo above him. Never have the chance? Never have the chance to what?... He thought as he listened onward, letting out a silent sigh.

" Nirvana Gyre Dizerel Storm... If i never have a second chance then i can't lose them like i lost you, I'm sorry my little angels I miss you.. So much" Melo sighed as she sunk he claws into the branch she was clawing

DragonChaos
January 3rd, 2017, 11:39 PM
" Nirvana Gyre Dizerel Storm... If i never have a second chance then i can't lose them like i lost you, I'm sorry my little angels I miss you.. So much" Melo sighed as she sunk he claws into the branch she was clawing
Shadow processed this for a bit, then a thought popped up. Does she...want kits to replace the ones she lost? He thought before heading back to the nest, laying down, but staying awake.

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 11:45 PM
Shadow processed this for a bit, then a thought popped up. Does she...want kits to replace the ones she lost? He thought before heading back to the nest, laying down, but staying awake.

Melo slowly climbed down careful not to fall this time " Maybe I'll go hunting... I need to stop wishing for something to happen that never will" she bounded towards to river to fish

DragonChaos
January 3rd, 2017, 11:48 PM
Melo slowly climbed down careful not to fall this time " Maybe I'll go hunting... I need to stop wishing for something to happen that never will" she bounded towards to river to fish
Shadow, seeing Melo leaving, stood up, and followed her, sticking to the shadows and keeping still, like his usual self. He followed her to the river, and hid in the shadow of the tree, listening for any other information.

GyreHaze
January 3rd, 2017, 11:53 PM
Shadow, seeing Melo leaving, stood up, and followed her, sticking to the shadows and keeping still, like his usual self. He followed her to the river, and hid in the shadow of the tree, listening for any other information.

Melo sat at the edge of the river watching for fish, honestly she didn't really want to hunt but it kept her distracted and from laying in shadows nest all day. " Dizerel reminded me so much of her father, she was so curious and ambitious...Wanting me to teach her to hunt or teach her to fight, Maple would've loved her and her littermates.." she dug her claws into a chub and dropped it onto the grass

DragonChaos
January 4th, 2017, 12:18 AM
Melo sat at the edge of the river watching for fish, honestly she didn't really want to hunt but it kept her distracted and from laying in shadows nest all day. " Dizerel reminded me so much of her father, she was so curious and ambitious...Wanting me to teach her to hunt or teach her to fight, Maple would've loved her and her littermates.." she dug her claws into a chub and dropped it onto the grass
Shadow kept his distance in the shadows, and kept silent...until he stepped on a twig, making a snapping noise, in which he jumped into the tree, following the shadow, and climbed up as high as he could without making a sound, masking his scent with the tree.

GyreHaze
January 4th, 2017, 12:25 AM
Shadow kept his distance in the shadows, and kept silent...until he stepped on a twig, making a snapping noise, in which he jumped into the tree, following the shadow, and climbed up as high as he could without making a sound, masking his scent with the tree.

" Huh!?" Melo turned to where the sound came from but saw nothing " I'll catch one more fish then head back, Shadow should be awake by now.. Though I wouldn't blame him for still being asleep " she turned her focus back to fishing

Casual Scribbles
January 4th, 2017, 05:20 AM
Panther padded along through the territory. He couldn’t shake the feeling that he wasn't supposed to be there. (Anyone want to interact?)

Mystery
January 4th, 2017, 10:14 AM
Zane yawned and got up- he had finally decided that he would stay for a bit longer , and then would decide if he was to join the clans , stick around in the twoleg area or remain in the forest out of the clans territory. He looked beside him to the other nest to find no Melo , but he shrugged and began to attempt to hunt.

DragonChaos
January 4th, 2017, 12:26 PM
" Huh!?" Melo turned to where the sound came from but saw nothing " I'll catch one more fish then head back, Shadow should be awake by now.. Though I wouldn't blame him for still being asleep " she turned her focus back to fishing
Hearing that Melo was going to return to the den soon, Shadow slowly climbed down the tree, and leaped onto the ground where the shadow currently was, and started his way back to the den, zipping through the shadows until he had reached his den, and laid down in the nest, closing his eyes to get a quick rest before Melo returned.

GyreHaze
January 4th, 2017, 01:44 PM
Hearing that Melo was going to return to the den soon, Shadow slowly climbed down the tree, and leaped onto the ground where the shadow currently was, and started his way back to the den, zipping through the shadows until he had reached his den, and laid down in the nest, closing his eyes to get a quick rest before Melo returned.

Finally catching another fish Melo got to her paws and started heading back with her catch. Once she had reached the den she glanced over at Shadow before setting down the fish and sitting beside the nest

DragonChaos
January 4th, 2017, 02:35 PM
Finally catching another fish Melo got to her paws and started heading back with her catch. Once she had reached the den she glanced over at Shadow before setting down the fish and sitting beside the nest
Hearing Melo return, Shadow soon woke up, acting as if he wasn't at the river at all. He stood up and stretched for a bit, and soon, 'checked' to see if Melo was awake, already knowing she was, and sat down next to her, asking, "Did you get a good sleep?"

GyreHaze
January 4th, 2017, 02:40 PM
Hearing Melo return, Shadow soon woke up, acting as if he wasn't at the river at all. He stood up and stretched for a bit, and soon, 'checked' to see if Melo was awake, already knowing she was, and sat down next to her, asking, "Did you get a good sleep?"

" Um yeah! I caught some fish while you were still asleep Shadow" Tail curling around her paws Melo as her gaze rested on the black Tom, earlier she felt as if someone was following her but she had quickly shook the feeling

DragonChaos
January 4th, 2017, 03:09 PM
" Um yeah! I caught some fish while you were still asleep Shadow" Tail curling around her paws Melo as her gaze rested on the black Tom, earlier she felt as if someone was following her but she had quickly shook the feeling
"Alright, then." Shadow said as he looked at the fish she had caught. To be sincerely honest, he wasn't that hungry yet, but he could save it for later if he knew where to place it, not wanting it to become rotted or too dirty.

GyreHaze
January 4th, 2017, 03:16 PM
"Alright, then." Shadow said as he looked at the fish she had caught. To be sincerely honest, he wasn't that hungry yet, but he could save it for later if he knew where to place it, not wanting it to become rotted or too dirty.

Melo got to her paws and slipped out of the den once again heading back to the river, once standing at the edge the whie and brown she-cat slid into the cold water " C-Colder than i expected!"

DragonChaos
January 4th, 2017, 03:28 PM
Melo got to her paws and slipped out of the den once again heading back to the river, once standing at the edge the whie and brown she-cat slid into the cold water " C-Colder than i expected!"
Shadow left his fish in the den, noticing that Melo was gone. He sniffed around for her scent, and followed it, leading up all the way to the river, where he saw Melo sliding into the water and finding out how much colder it was, so he slipped into the shadows again, and sniffed the air for any other scents in the area to see if other cats were nearby.

GyreHaze
January 4th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Shadow left his fish in the den, noticing that Melo was gone. He sniffed around for her scent, and followed it, leading up all the way to the river, where he saw Melo sliding into the water and finding out how much colder it was, so he slipped into the shadows again, and sniffed the air for any other scents in the area to see if other cats were nearby.

glancing around to see if any cat was around Melo dove under the cold water, lifting her head above the water after a few seconds. " Oh look it's a riverclan cat!" A familiar voice called causing Melo to whip her head around to see a Dark brown Tom " Thorn You scared me!" She hissed

DragonChaos
January 4th, 2017, 03:47 PM
glancing around to see if any cat was around Melo dove under the cold water, lifting her head above the water after a few seconds. " Oh look it's a riverclan cat!" A familiar voice called causing Melo to whip her head around to see a Dark brown Tom " Thorn You scared me!" She hissed
Shadow, sniffing the Dark Brown Tom's scent, looked around to find him talking to Melo. He wasn't sure who it was untill Melo called out his name, but that was pretty much all he knew. To try and get a better point of view, he slipped into a tree to watch them.

GyreHaze
January 4th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Shadow, sniffing the Dark Brown Tom's scent, looked around to find him talking to Melo. He wasn't sure who it was untill Melo called out his name, but that was pretty much all he knew. To try and get a better point of view, he slipped into a tree to watch them.

" Aww is the fierce Melo afraid of ME?" Thorn laughed at the soaked she-cat as she slowly got out of the river, letting out a screech as she had shook out her fur on him. Melo lashed her tail eyes narrowed at Thorn " Next time you do that I'll shred you Thorn!" She snarled as Thorn cuffed her over the ear " So the next time i scare you you'll shred me? As if someone was delicate as you would ever shred me"

DragonChaos
January 4th, 2017, 03:57 PM
" Aww is the fierce Melo afraid of ME?" Thorn laughed at the soaked she-cat as she slowly got out of the river, letting out a screech as she had shook out her fur on him. Melo lashed her tail eyes narrowed at Thorn " Next time you do that I'll shred you Thorn!" She snarled as Thorn cuffed her over the ear " So the next time i scare you you'll shred me? As if someone was delicate as you would ever shred me"
Shadow listened on to their conversation. He figured that Thorn was more of an aggressive tom, since he was getting on Melo's nerves. He kept quiet and still...until a bird flew into the tree, making it's original bird noises, in which Shadow silently crept to the tallest point of the tree without being spotted, hoping the bird would fly away.

GyreHaze
January 4th, 2017, 04:05 PM
Shadow listened on to their conversation. He figured that Thorn was more of an aggressive tom, since he was getting on Melo's nerves. He kept quiet and still...until a bird flew into the tree, making it's original bird noises, in which Shadow silently crept to the tallest point of the tree without being spotted, hoping the bird would fly away.

Now annoyed with him, Melo raked her claws across Thorns muzzle " You think I won't? I AM NOT DELICATE! If i wanted to I could kill you like i killed Timber Thorn" she had finally snapped,Usually her and Thorn got along just fine....Thorn stepped back unsheathing his own claws though digging them into the ground beneath him instead of attacking Melo 'Wait...She killed Timber!?!'

DragonChaos
January 4th, 2017, 04:11 PM
Now annoyed with him, Melo raked her claws across Thorns muzzle " You think I won't? I AM NOT DELICATE! If i wanted to I could kill you like i killed Timber Thorn" she had finally snapped,Usually her and Thorn got along just fine....Thorn stepped back unsheathing his own claws though digging them into the ground beneath him instead of attacking Melo 'Wait...She killed Timber!?!'
Wait, who's Timber? Is that her Father or someone else? Shadow thought, watching the two. He lost his footing while watching, and fell one branch before quickly climbing back up onto the branch, hoping they both didn't hear him, but being ready to run in case they did.

GyreHaze
January 4th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Wait, who's Timber? Is that her Father or someone else? Shadow thought, watching the two. He lost his footing while watching, and fell one branch before quickly climbing back up onto the branch, hoping they both didn't hear him, but being ready to run in case they did.

Melo noticed his claws digging into the soft earth beneath their paws as she mentioned Timber " Oh you didn't know, I mean come on Thorn did you really think he was just on a long journey and he was still finding his way back? Your such a kit!" Once again she lashed out at him but this time her claws raked his side before her muzzle began to sting..." You wouldn't... Y-You-" She cut Thorn off " You couldn't kill? Is that what you were going to say Thorn?" Instead of answering her raked his claws across her muzzle again