PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT

ottersalad
October 7th, 2016, 11:43 AM
[CENTER]hello all! its otter.
If your cat has a relation to one of mine please keep reading below.
due to school work and such a busy lifestyle , I feel it is time to clear out some cats. Replying to rps has really been a weight on my shoulders and I can't carry on like that , I'm truly sorry for any inconvenience caused but I think its time to lift this burden off my shoulders. I will be keeping a select few , and won't be putting out any for adoption. Thank you all for understanding~

Ones I'm KEEPING
Otterkit
Olivestone
Copperkit
Envy
Cassie

Cats I'm NOT keeping
Flowerpaw
Happytuft
Lichenkit & Vixenkit
Oddstripe
Frozengaze
Ebonylegs
Picklepaw
Seakit
Talonpaw
Scout
Misty
Alfie
Muddy
Paris
Eggroll

Ferretkit is for pery <3
Thank you~ I know I've let some people down by doing this but its important I do this for myself.
I posted this in the old forums , but since we have moved , I need all the people I rp with to still see this~ thank:rainbowllama

Abstracted Dog
October 7th, 2016, 11:44 AM
[CENTER]hello all! its otter.
If your cat has a relation to one of mine please keep reading below.
due to school work and such a busy lifestyle , I feel it is time to clear out some cats. Replying to rps has really been a weight on my shoulders and I can't carry on like that , I'm truly sorry for any inconvenience caused but I think its time to lift this burden off my shoulders. I will be keeping a select few , and won't be putting out any for adoption. Thank you all for understanding~

Ones I'm KEEPING
Otterkit
Olivestone
Copperkit
Envy
Cassie

Cats I'm NOT keeping
Flowerpaw
Happytuft
Lichenkit & Vixenkit
Oddstripe
Frozengaze
Ebonylegs
Picklepaw
Seakit
Talonpaw
Scout
Misty
Alfie
Muddy
Paris
Eggroll

Ferretkit is for pery <3
Thank you~ I know I've let some people down by doing this but its important I do this for myself.
I posted this in the old forums , but since we have moved , I need all the people I rp with to still see this~ thank:rainbowllama:
I fixed your llama.

lilith
October 7th, 2016, 11:45 AM
Oh okay...

ottersalad
October 7th, 2016, 11:50 AM
I'm sorry ;; I know I've let you down , but its something I've got to do

lilith
October 7th, 2016, 11:51 AM
Whatever.
Do what you need to do.

ottersalad