PDA

View Full Version : Notice me x

NightWarrior4Life
December 31st, 2016, 02:09 PM
Hey I'm new. I'm only just figuring things out but I'll manage. I've been roleplaying with my friends for as long as I can remember so I'm eager to see what it's like on a proper forum site! I just wanna be noticed, any RP suggestions? Just send me a PM or something...thanks!~NightWarrior

Solstice_X
December 31st, 2016, 02:16 PM
Welcome to WCO~ ^o^
Hope you have fun here!

*Feel free to find me if you need/want someone to roleplay with*

I recommend making a character and filling out an application form for that character to Plot's that are searching for cats or to families/relations with a post in Roleplaying Resource.

Alternatively, you dive head first into the Other Roleplaying section and join in on one of many Roleplays that have nothing to do with the Main Roleplay.

^-^" Hope this helped.

Wolvesregion
December 31st, 2016, 02:22 PM
WELCOME TO WCO!!!
Hi! Welcome to this amazing site! I hople you have fun! If you ever wanna rp just ask I don't bite!

Dovekit12
December 31st, 2016, 04:16 PM
Hey I'm new. I'm only just figuring things out but I'll manage. I've been roleplaying with my friends for as long as I can remember so I'm eager to see what it's like on a proper forum site! I just wanna be noticed, any RP suggestions? Just send me a PM or something...thanks!~NightWarrior

If you wanna roleplay just ask

ameko
December 31st, 2016, 08:57 PM
Hey, welcome to WCO! I'm always up for roleplay if you ever want to. Just comment on my profile or message me and I'd be more than happy to roleplay! ^^

Fawn
January 1st, 2017, 02:31 AM
Welcome to WCO!

>Pepsi<
January 1st, 2017, 06:22 AM
HI WELCOM TO WCO, FEEL FREE TO ASK ANYTHING!

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 09:19 AM
Welcome to WCO!
I will gladly RP with you whenever you want! (I'm mostly in the Free RP's

NightWarrior4Life
January 1st, 2017, 09:54 AM
Guys thank you so much for all the positive comments and support! I can't wait to roleplay with you all! You've made me feel so welcome and I'm really enjoying myself here. Again thanks for everything.~NightWarrior

AbsurdJinx
January 1st, 2017, 04:45 PM
I'm proud to welcome you to Warrior Cats Online, also well-known as WCO. I suggest you check out the FAQ (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/faq.php), and Site Information (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11). They'll tell you what you need to know, but feel free to contact me - or anyone else - if you have any questions. And the Help Den (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12) is always open. Everyone on this site is more than friendly, so you have nothing to fear. We'll be glad to help you! I hope you enjoy your stay with WCO! c=

NightWarrior4Life
January 5th, 2017, 11:23 AM
Haha! I've noticed a lot of people saying the same thing so, anyone wanna RP? :truelove:

Reverie
January 5th, 2017, 11:23 AM

Welcome! If you need a rp partner, I'm open whenever! Hf!

Reverie
January 5th, 2017, 11:24 AM
Haha! I've noticed a lot of people saying the same thing so, anyone wanna RP? :truelove:

Ill roleplay

NightWarrior4Life
January 5th, 2017, 11:29 AM
Ill roleplay
Awesome. What roleplays are you in?

Reverie
January 5th, 2017, 11:30 AM
Liiterally all. we could start a new one if you'd like

NightWarrior4Life
January 7th, 2017, 08:23 AM
Same! But I prefer to stick to the main clan roleplay a if that's all right with you?