PDA

View Full Version : Love is a CATastrophie (PRIVATE)

Slash-GNR
December 31st, 2016, 11:33 AM
This is a private rp until further notice. You can watch the rp though, but please DO NOT post if you are not mentioned

Willowstorm Sweet Skies

Slash-GNR
December 31st, 2016, 11:36 AM
This is a private rp until further notice. You can watch the rp though, but please DO NOT post if you are not mentioned

Willowstorm Sweet Skies

Isabella padded through the forest. She was thinking about her father. The stories that he told to her when she was a kit. She stopped in the snow as she spotted a somewhat creepy looking tree. She padded up to it and began to sniff it. Her innoceant mind in her petite body could not understand why that tree was so out of place from all the others. She turned back around and sat down.

The Skeleton Prince
December 31st, 2016, 11:50 AM
Isabella padded through the forest. She was thinking about her father. The stories that he told to her when she was a kit. She stopped in the snow as she spotted a somewhat creepy looking tree. She padded up to it and began to sniff it. Her innoceant mind in her petite body could not understand why that tree was so out of place from all the others. She turned back around and sat down.

Silentscream watches the pretty molly from the trees his maw slightly ajar in a creepy smile. He had been watching this she-cat for a while now. He observes the small cat his watchful orbs as yellow as buttercups. Ill have u for my own forever. he purrs in his head she will never love u another voice in his head says. He growls and shrugs she will love me. Ill make her

Slash-GNR
December 31st, 2016, 12:25 PM
Silentscream watches the pretty molly from the trees his maw slightly ajar in a creepy smile. He had been watching this she-cat for a while now. He observes the small cat his watchful orbs as yellow as buttercups. Ill have u for my own forever. he purrs in his head she will never love u another voice in his head says. He growls and shrugs she will love me. Ill make her

The brown she-cat turned her eyes to the left. Nothing. Then she turned them to the left. Nothing. She felt like she was being watched. She always felt that way, but for some reason she felt like the thing watching her was closer. Her heart was pounding. She felt like she was suffocating from fear. What was watching her? Who was watching her? She thought in her head.

The Skeleton Prince
December 31st, 2016, 12:37 PM
The brown she-cat turned her eyes to the left. Nothing. Then she turned them to the left. Nothing. She felt like she was being watched. She always felt that way, but for some reason she felt like the thing watching her was closer. Her heart was pounding. She felt like she was suffocating from fear. What was watching her? Who was watching her? She thought in her head.

The rugged toms grin widens slightly as he sees the molly's uneasiness. He debates whether he should approach her or not. He could use this as an excuse to act as a hero and maybe have her fall for him it will never work! the voice shouts in his head U dont know that!! he hisses back in his mind

Slash-GNR
December 31st, 2016, 12:44 PM
The rugged toms grin widens slightly as he sees the molly's uneasiness. He debates whether he should approach her or not. He could use this as an excuse to act as a hero and maybe have her fall for him it will never work! the voice shouts in his head U dont know that!! he hisses back in his mind

Isabella felt the cat's eyes draw into her. She felt like calling out, but for some reason her voice would not work. She looked around a again. She saw shadows everywhere, which frightened her even more. Then the world went dark. She fell upon the ground. She fainted out of fear.

(Totally normal.....)

The Skeleton Prince
December 31st, 2016, 12:49 PM
Isabella felt the cat's eyes draw into her. She felt like calling out, but for some reason her voice would not work. She looked around a again. She saw shadows everywhere, which frightened her even more. Then the world went dark. She fell upon the ground. She fainted out of fear.

(Totally normal.....)
(lol)

The tom hops down from the tree and winces from pain of his twisted back paw. He limps towards her and licks her face in an attempt to wake her up

Slash-GNR
December 31st, 2016, 01:07 PM
(lol)

The tom hops down from the tree and winces from pain of his twisted back paw. He limps towards her and licks her face in an attempt to wake her up

Isabella woke up to a raspy tongue. Once she opened her hazel eyes she jolted backwards. She didn't know that cat. "Who are you?" she asked in a dazed stand point. His eyes were an unusual bright yellow, which she noticed at first.

Serendipity
December 31st, 2016, 01:53 PM
Isabella woke up to a raspy tongue. Once she opened her hazel eyes she jolted backwards. She didn't know that cat. "Who are you?" she asked in a dazed stand point. His eyes were an unusual bright yellow, which she noticed at first.
Sage watched the two cats, unsure what to do.

Slash-GNR
December 31st, 2016, 02:04 PM
Sage watched the two cats, unsure what to do.

Isabella shook her head out of the dazed trance. She then got up and turned around and ran away from the creepy cat. She then ran into another cat, which caused her to fall over. She looked up and smiled. The cat looked familiar, but she couldn't place it. It then came to her, "Sage?" she asked in a happy tone.

(forgot to mention that Sage and Isabella already know eachother. They were best friends during kithood, but they got separated when Isabella's father died. So that is why she is saying he looked familiar and knows his name.)

Serendipity
December 31st, 2016, 02:06 PM
Isabella shook her head out of the dazed trance. She then got up and turned around and ran away from the creepy cat. She then ran into another cat, which caused her to fall over. She looked up and smiled. The cat looked familiar, but she couldn't place it. It then came to her, "Sage?" she asked in a happy tone.

(forgot to mention that Sage and Isabella already know eachother. They were best friends during kithood, but they got separated when Isabella's father died. So that is why she is saying he looked familiar and knows his name.)
He gasped. "Isabella!!" He leaped onto the other cat, rolling around on the floor. "I missed you so much!" he stood up and licked her face, his tail shooting straight up into the sky.

Slash-GNR
December 31st, 2016, 02:16 PM
He gasped. "Isabella!!" He leaped onto the other cat, rolling around on the floor. "I missed you so much!" he stood up and licked her face, his tail shooting straight up into the sky.

The brown she-cat chuckled as the cat hugged. "It's nice to see you as well!" she meowed to him. "What have you been up to?" she asked. Her mind still had the thought of the strange cat earlier, but the pair was a good distance away from the strange cat. She wasn't sure if the strange cat was still watching her, but her strange feelings of being watched slowly went away as she looked at her kithood friend.

Serendipity
December 31st, 2016, 03:29 PM
The brown she-cat chuckled as the cat hugged. "It's nice to see you as well!" she meowed to him. "What have you been up to?" she asked. Her mind still had the thought of the strange cat earlier, but the pair was a good distance away from the strange cat. She wasn't sure if the strange cat was still watching her, but her strange feelings of being watched slowly went away as she looked at her kithood friend.
"Oh, not much" He muttered, staring at a bird in the sky. "After you left, some twolegs found me and took me in. I never really lived inside, but they fed me and gave me water. It was the closest thing I had to a family."

Slash-GNR
December 31st, 2016, 04:55 PM
"Oh, not much" He muttered, staring at a bird in the sky. "After you left, some twolegs found me and took me in. I never really lived inside, but they fed me and gave me water. It was the closest thing I had to a family."

The she-cat smiled and purred, "That is great! I have been on my own since that time," she mewed. She dare not mention the strange voices she heard from the trees. She then rubbed her head under his neck and purred, "It is so good to see you!"

Slash-GNR
January 1st, 2017, 04:05 PM
Willowstorm Sweet Skies

NOTICE- all the rp between me and Sweet Skies will be ignored. I sadly forgot that that cross over rp, without finishing the rp with Willowstorm during the scene Willowstorm and I already had in motion, would not work. So for now on, I will have designated times for when we rp. If someone has to go during their rp time, then we will have to wait to finish it later, then I will move on to the next person. This is relieve any stress and hopefully confusion.

Thank you for reading this! Sorry if this got in your way of doing something else.

The Skeleton Prince
January 1st, 2017, 04:49 PM
He grins a little "My name is unimportant" he meows a strange glint in his buttercup yellow eyes

Slash-GNR
January 1st, 2017, 04:59 PM
He grins a little "My name is unimportant" he meows a strange glint in his buttercup yellow eyes

The she-cat tilted her head at the response, but she brushed it off. "What happened?" she asked. She couldn't remember anything except fear enveloping her.

The Skeleton Prince
January 1st, 2017, 05:07 PM
The she-cat tilted her head at the response, but she brushed it off. "What happened?" she asked. She couldn't remember anything except fear enveloping her.
He stares at her and in his deep gruff voice he purrs "I was having a... nice... walk in the forest when i spotted u passed out. I assumed u were hurt so i came over." as he says this his smile gets a bit creepier. There u go! now uve done it! ur gone risk everything for us u creepy mousebrain! the voice in his mind mewls. Just shut up he hisses back in his mind

Slash-GNR
January 1st, 2017, 05:10 PM
He stares at her and in his deep gruff voice he purrs "I was having a... nice... walk in the forest when i spotted u passed out. I assumed u were hurt so i came over." as he says this his smile gets a bit creepier. There u go! now uve done it! ur gone risk everything for us u creepy mousebrain! the voice in his mind mewls. Just shut up he hisses back in his mind

The she-cat looked at the male strangely. "Your voice... it sounds, familiar," she mewed to him. She looked him over. Unusual yellow eyes was one of his trademarks, but then she looked at his paw. It was twisted an mangled. She dare not mention it though.

The Skeleton Prince
January 1st, 2017, 05:18 PM
The she-cat looked at the male strangely. "Your voice... it sounds, familiar," she mewed to him. She looked him over. Unusual yellow eyes was one of his trademarks, but then she looked at his paw. It was twisted an mangled. She dare not mention it though.
He notices her gaze travel to his leg and he moves it slightly "It was a twoleg monster" he mutters the grin never leaving his face but his eyes growing angry. It was as if he was like the gourds twolegs place on their porches with smiling faces clawed into them around leaf-fall.

Slash-GNR
January 1st, 2017, 05:21 PM
He notices her gaze travel to his leg and he moves it slightly "It was a twoleg monster" he mutters the grin never leaving his face but his eyes growing angry. It was as if he was like the gourds twolegs place on their porches with smiling faces clawed into them around leaf-fall.

"Your voice... this may sound crazy but... your voice sounds like the voice in the trees that I hear," she paused, "But it can't be possible," she said shaking her head.

The Skeleton Prince
January 1st, 2017, 05:25 PM
"Your voice... this may sound crazy but... your voice sounds like the voice in the trees that I hear," she paused, "But it can't be possible," she said shaking her head.
She knows! she knows! our plan is ruined! the voice shouts. Silentscream ignores his mind and tilts his curiously "The trees?"

Slash-GNR
January 1st, 2017, 05:30 PM
She knows! she knows! our plan is ruined! the voice shouts. Silentscream ignores his mind and tilts his curiously "The trees?"

Isabella looked around. "Yes, the trees. It is almost like an angelic voice, but when I hear it... it makes me feel joy and fear at the same time. I think it is my father trying to speak to me," she said.

The Skeleton Prince
January 1st, 2017, 05:39 PM
Isabella looked around. "Yes, the trees. It is almost like an angelic voice, but when I hear it... it makes me feel joy and fear at the same time. I think it is my father trying to speak to me," she said.
He nods "Maybe it is" he agrees softly. He looks around "I must go. I am...very... very glad u r not hurt. I hope we meet again" he meows and licks her cheek softly almost lovingly and grins at her more creepily and turns around limping away into the dark part of the forest till he wasnt in sight anymore

Slash-GNR
January 1st, 2017, 05:44 PM
He nods "Maybe it is" he agrees softly. He looks around "I must go. I am...very... very glad u r not hurt. I hope we meet again" he meows and licks her cheek softly almost lovingly and grins at her more creepily and turns around limping away into the dark part of the forest till he wasnt in sight anymore

Isabella's stomach turned over as she felt the raspy tongue of the male. She wasn't sure how to feel. The fear washed over her again. She got up though and shook it off. She began to pad back to the tree hollow she slept in. Once she arrived, she crawled under the roots of the tree and laid down. However, she seemed to not be bale to sleep. "Father?" she asked. "If you are there," she paused, "Could you possibly tell me a story?" she asked looking around hoping to hear the strange luring voice.

(Not sure if cats can sing, so i changed ti to story telling)

The Skeleton Prince
January 1st, 2017, 05:57 PM
Isabella's stomach turned over as she felt the raspy tongue of the male. She wasn't sure how to feel. The fear washed over her again. She got up though and shook it off. She began to pad back to the tree hollow she slept in. Once she arrived, she crawled under the roots of the tree and laid down. However, she seemed to not be bale to sleep. "Father?" she asked. "If you are there," she paused, "Could you possibly tell me a story?" she asked looking around hoping to hear the strange luring voice.

(Not sure if cats can sing, so i changed ti to story telling)
(Cats can sing lol just to humans it would sound like yowling or hideous meows lol)

Slash-GNR
January 1st, 2017, 06:04 PM
(Cats can sing lol just to humans it would sound like yowling or hideous meows lol)

(*casually copies and pastes lyrics from the songs* )

The Skeleton Prince
January 1st, 2017, 06:16 PM
(*casually copies and pastes lyrics from the songs* )
(same tho xD but i gtg ;-; )