PDA

View Full Version : WillowClan

fresh
December 31st, 2016, 10:32 AM
Welcome to WillowClan!

WillowClan cats live in a forest of oak and willow trees, as the name lets on. To roleplay, go to WillowClan Clearing. (WillowClan Clearing is really just rping in WillowClan. I missnamed it.)

Current Ranks:
Leader: Silverstar (@Stormfeather)
Deputy: Shatteredsoul (@Helpingpotato
Medicine Cat: Fernpool (@>Pepsi<)
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Reserved (@Mystical Monokuma)
Warriors: Rainpatch (@Stormfeather), Ravenwhisper (@CloverWitch), Curseheart (@Shadow) Rigidspike ( Turtlestrike), Rabbitheart (@Lashingtail)
Apprentices: Soulpaw (@Helpingpotato)
Queens: Silverstar
Kits: Gleemingkit (@>Pepsi<), Lightkit|6 moons (@Spottedheart), Featherkit|2 moons (@Hollystorm4eva), Heronkit|2 moons ( Turtlestrike), Brownkit|2 moons (@Sweet Bread)

NEWS!

Silverstar had mated with Shatteredsoul and had four healthy kits! (4/4 kit spots filled!)

Ravenwhisper is helping out with patrols now that Silverstar has kitted. Good luck to her!

Lightkit is ready to be apprenticed and will soon be known as Lightpaw! His mentor will be Rigidspike! Turtlestrike

FORM
Name:
Looks:
Perso:
Love Interest:
Relatives:
Q:
Other:

THANK YOU FOR JOINING WILLOWCLAN!

Fallpotato
December 31st, 2016, 10:34 AM
Hi everyone! I have not been on WCO for very long, so please tell me if this is against rules- or something like that. So, anyway, here it is- WillowClan! The same rules of WCO apply to this. Except for one extra rule, which is First come First served. Whoever posts that they are med cat of this Clan gets to BECOME med cat. That applies for all of WillowClan EXCEPT FOR DEPUTY! I will choose that. If you have any questions, post them in this thread please. You can also message me and- well, you know all the ways to contact me. Now, enough of my blabbering. On to my role in WillowClan!
(For your cat, please post your name, relatives/family, gender, brief description, and anything else you feel is appropriate.)

Cat: Silverstar
Relatives: (post if u wanna be meh relative :3)
Description/Personality: Leader of WillowClan. Very energetic and kind.
Name Shatteredsoul/Soulpaw
Kin silverstar?/none
Gender M/M
description black cat with red eyes/ white cat with grey eyes
rank deputy
Age 28 moons/10 moons

>Pepsi<
December 31st, 2016, 10:36 AM
Name: FernPool
Appearance: a light silver tabby she-cat
Personality: She is a quiet secretive cat
Other: Could she be silver stars sister?

Shadow
December 31st, 2016, 10:40 AM
Hi everyone! I have not been on WCO for very long, so please tell me if this is against rules- or something like that. So, anyway, here it is- WillowClan! The same rules of WCO apply to this. Except for one extra rule, which is First come First served. Whoever posts that they are med cat of this Clan gets to BECOME med cat. That applies for all of WillowClan EXCEPT FOR DEPUTY! I will choose that. If you have any questions, post them in this thread please. You can also message me and- well, you know all the ways to contact me. Now, enough of my blabbering. On to my role in WillowClan!
(For your cat, please post your name, relatives/family, gender, brief description, and anything else you feel is appropriate.)

Name:Cursepaw (Curseheart)//Jinxpaw (Jinxeyes)
Appearance:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8f/b2/82/8fb282e42dfa7322559896ead50abb17.jpg // http://farm1.static.flickr.com/112/316632682_631cda82bb.jpg
Personality:for both they have the same personality;aggressive,stubborn,flirty,sarcastic,s trong,smart,fast,inpatient
Rank:warrior apprentice//med cat apprentice about to be a med cat
Mentor:Shatteredsoul?//Fernpool
Other:hi
Questions: DO YOU LIKE WAFFLES???

DragonChaos
December 31st, 2016, 10:46 AM

Name: Musicpaw
Looks: http://monos-charries.weebly.com/uploads/8/6/8/2/86822254/music.png?494
Personality: (srry usually listed)
Courteous: Often
Risk-Taking: Usually
Ambitious: Occasionally
Curious: Never
Self-Controlled: Usually
Nurturing: Occasionally
Trusting: Generally
Honest: Typically
Loyal: Typically
Affectionate: Occasionally
Romantic: Typically
Flirty: Rarely
Sympathetic: Typically
Altruistic: Never
Optimistic: Typically
Observant: Typically
Logical: Often
Social: Fairly outgoing
Emotions: Fairly stable

Relatives: None (unless u wanna be a sibling or parent of her, then just ask)
Mentor: Surprise me if apprentice

fresh
December 31st, 2016, 12:24 PM
Name: FernPool
Appearance: a light silver tabby she-cat
Personality: She is a quiet secretive cat
Other: Could she be silver stars sister?

Sure.

fresh
December 31st, 2016, 12:29 PM
Name Shatteredsoul/Soulpaw
Kin silverstar?/none
Gender M/M
description black cat with red eyes/ white cat with grey eyes
rank deputy
Age 28 moons/10 moons

Okay you can not be dep I need to choose that. Sorry! Let me get enough members before I choose also. And Shatteredsoul can be my brother if you want. Fernpool is my sister so she would be yours too (if you accept the offer that is)

Fallpotato
December 31st, 2016, 12:33 PM
Okay you can not be dep I need to choose that. Sorry! Let me get enough members before I choose also. And Shatteredsoul can be my brother if you want. Fernpool is my sister so she would be yours too (if you accept the offer that is)
ok ill just be a senior warrior if thats ok?

fresh
December 31st, 2016, 06:33 PM
ok ill just be a senior warrior if thats ok?

Alright, fine by me. When you're ready to start rping go to WillowClan Clearing.

>Pepsi<
December 31st, 2016, 06:46 PM
Name:Cursepaw (Curseheart)//Jinxpaw (Jinxeyes)
Appearance:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8f/b2/82/8fb282e42dfa7322559896ead50abb17.jpg // http://farm1.static.flickr.com/112/316632682_631cda82bb.jpg
Personality:for both they have the same personality;aggressive,stubborn,flirty,sarcastic,s trong,smart,fast,inpatient
Rank:warrior apprentice//med cat apprentice about to be a med cat
Mentor:Shatteredsoul?//Fernpool
Other:hi
Questions: DO YOU LIKE WAFFLES???
[QUOTE=Mystical Monokuma;106289]Name: Musicpaw

[Qw
Ummm since you both want to be med apprentices, could you both be kits
And could I decide?

DragonChaos
December 31st, 2016, 06:51 PM
[QUOTE=Mystical Monokuma;106289]Name: Musicpaw

[Qw
Ummm since you both want to be med apprentices, could you both be kits
And could I decide?
Im fine with that, I would just probably need a mother. How old do you want her to be as a kit?

>Pepsi<
December 31st, 2016, 07:04 PM
[QUOTE=DatDerpz;107455]
Im fine with that, I would just probably need a mother. How old do you want her to be as a kit?

About four five moons?

DragonChaos
December 31st, 2016, 07:05 PM
[QUOTE=Mystical Monokuma;107466]
About four five moons?
Five moons is good :3

fresh
January 3rd, 2017, 08:03 PM
I am looking for kits and the father could either be dead or someone could volunteer

fresh
January 3rd, 2017, 09:11 PM
Here are the updated ranks:

Leader: Silverstar (played be me)
Deputy: Shatteredsoul (@Yellowpotatoes
Medicine Cat: Fernpool (played by DatDerpz)
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Reserved!
Warriors: Rainpatch (played by me), Threatenedjungle (@xxJaggededgexx
Apprentices: Cursepaw (@Shadow
Kits: Musickit (@Mystical Monokuma, Jinxkit (@Shadow

If I didn't put you, sorry! I'm doing the best I can.

fresh
January 4th, 2017, 09:05 PM
Name: Rainpatch
Looks: Dark Grey Tom with one silver paw and a silver patch on back
Personality: Smart, Lovable, Loyal till the end
Kin: (who wants to be my kin? If so its the same thing as Silver)
Apprentice: I'll take whichever kit that doesn't become Med App

Reverie
January 4th, 2017, 09:07 PM

Name: Threatenedjungle
Mate: None
Crush:Silverstar(???)

fresh
January 12th, 2017, 02:31 PM
Name: Threatenedjungle
Mate: None
Crush:Silverstar(???)

Accepted. Sure, I can be your crush. Go to WillowClan Clearing if you want to start rping.

Reverie
January 12th, 2017, 02:56 PM
Accepted. Sure, I can be your crush. Go to WillowClan Clearing if you want to start rping.

You start, please?

fresh
January 28th, 2017, 05:06 PM
You start, please?

Already did. Go ahead.

Reverie
January 28th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Already did. Go ahead.

Mention me.

CloverWitch
February 20th, 2017, 10:57 PM
Name: Ravenwhisper
Relatives/Family: Silverstar, Fernpool
Appearance: Lean black she-cat with brilliant green eyes and soft grey nose. Ravenwhisper has sleek fur and while she's a head shorter than the average she-cat, her tail is longer than average and her top fangs stick out from under her upper lip.
Personality: Ravenwhisper is a level headed she-cat but tends to have a large ego at times. While she knows to respect her clanmates, especially her sister above all, Ravenwhisper is very independent and strong when it comes to her emotions as well as standing up for herself, a trait she had to take on to make up for her small size. Ravenwhisper cares strongly about her sister and quite often likes to spend time with her, whether it be sharing tongues or going out hunting. Ravenwhisper gets along with her other littermates, Shatteredsoul and Fernpool as well but has more of a stronger sisterly bond with Silverstar.

While she's not deputy, this she-cat likes to be informed when it comes to Clan activities and often helps out with patrols as she likes to be kept busy. Her hardworking trait gets noticed and you can always rely on Ravenwhisper for help but only when it comes to labor work. She doesn't like getting involved with relationship affairs and makes it quite clear that she doesn't want to take on a mate anytime soon. A tom best friend is one thing but kits? No thanks.

While it doesn't always show, Ravenwhisper can also have very bad anger issues. She keeps them under control for the most part but if you really ruffle her fur the wrong way, Ravenwhisper will blow up and maybe even say some pretty hurtful things to you, refusing to apologize until she feels like it. Ravenwhisper will even pull the cold shoulder and act like you're not even there.

Don't judge her based on her anger though. Overall, Ravenwhisper is a loyal warrior to the death and will fight likes a thousand clans. You may even find her gazing at the stars regularly, lost in her thoughts but appreciating life.

Trivia: Ravenwhisper can't bring herself to kill, well, ravens. She's not scared of them but finds them rather beautiful.
Silverstar is her lifeline. She cares about her so much that if she outlived her sister, Ravenwhisper wouldn't know what to do.
While Ravenwhisper isn't the bit slightest in having kits, she can be somewhat of a "mom". She watches very carefully of how parents treat their kits and if she catches you mistreating them then she won't hesitate to call you out on it.

dino.
February 21st, 2017, 06:40 PM

Cat: Rigidspike
Relatives: open
Description/Personality: warrior of Willowclan/TBRP

fresh
February 21st, 2017, 07:03 PM
Cat: Rigidspike
Relatives: open
Description/Personality: warrior of Willowclan/TBRP
Accepted! When ready to RP go to WillowClan clearing. Also, if you want, you can apply for one of Silverstar's kits. They were born, like, a few mins ago x3)

dino.
February 21st, 2017, 07:12 PM
Accepted! When ready to RP go to WillowClan clearing. Also, if you want, you can apply for one of Silverstar's kits. They were born, like, a few mins ago x3)
Oh yesyesyes!

Cat: Heronkit
Relatives: mother Silverstar, father is idk
Description/Personality: kit/TBRP

fresh
February 21st, 2017, 08:10 PM
Oh yesyesyes!

Cat: Heronkit
Relatives: mother Silverstar, father is idk
Description/Personality: kit/TBRP
Accepted x3
Shatteredsoul is father (Helpingpotato) and Glimmeringkit (DatDerpz) is sister. I think that is name of kit though... Not sure. Pretty sure. Nevermind...

fresh
February 21st, 2017, 08:13 PM
Name: Ravenwhisper
Relatives/Family: Silverstar, Shatteredsoul, Fernpool
Appearance: Lean black she-cat with brilliant green eyes and soft grey nose. Ravenwhisper has sleek fur and while she's a head shorter than the average she-cat, her tail is longer than average and her top fangs stick out from under her upper lip.
Personality: Ravenwhisper is a level headed she-cat but tends to have a large ego at times. While she knows to respect her clanmates, especially her sister above all, Ravenwhisper is very independent and strong when it comes to her emotions as well as standing up for herself, a trait she had to take on to make up for her small size. Ravenwhisper cares strongly about her sister and quite often likes to spend time with her, whether it be sharing tongues or going out hunting. Ravenwhisper gets along with her other littermates, Shatteredsoul and Fernpool as well but has more of a stronger sisterly bond with Silverstar.

While she's not deputy, this she-cat likes to be informed when it comes to Clan activities and often helps out with patrols as she likes to be kept busy. Her hardworking trait gets noticed and you can always rely on Ravenwhisper for help but only when it comes to labor work. She doesn't like getting involved with relationship affairs and makes it quite clear that she doesn't want to take on a mate anytime soon. A tom best friend is one thing but kits? No thanks.

While it doesn't always show, Ravenwhisper can also have very bad anger issues. She keeps them under control for the most part but if you really ruffle her fur the wrong way, Ravenwhisper will blow up and maybe even say some pretty hurtful things to you, refusing to apologize until she feels like it. Ravenwhisper will even pull the cold shoulder and act like you're not even there.

Don't judge her based on her anger though. Overall, Ravenwhisper is a loyal warrior to the death and will fight likes a thousand clans. You may even find her gazing at the stars regularly, lost in her thoughts but appreciating life.

Trivia: Ravenwhisper can't bring herself to kill, well, ravens. She's not scared of them but finds them rather beautiful.
Silverstar is her lifeline. She cares about her so much that if she outlived her sister, Ravenwhisper wouldn't know what to do.
While Ravenwhisper isn't the bit slightest in having kits, she can be somewhat of a "mom". She watches very carefully of how parents treat their kits and if she catches you mistreating them then she won't hesitate to call you out on it.
Omg accepted :P 👍🏻

Also, Shatteredsoul turned out to be Silverstar's mate instead of her brother. Lawl. They just had kits, you can apply for one if you want. Turtlestrike and DatDerpz each have a female.

dino.
February 22nd, 2017, 05:29 AM
Accepted x3
Shatteredsoul is father (Helpingpotato) and Glimmeringkit (DatDerpz) is sister. I think that is name of kit though... Not sure. Pretty sure. Nevermind...
Ty! I love RPing kits ^^

>Pepsi<
February 22nd, 2017, 05:53 AM
Accepted x3
Gleemingkit

fresh
February 22nd, 2017, 06:06 AM
Ty! I love RPing kits ^^
^o^

fresh
February 22nd, 2017, 06:06 AM
Gleemingkit
Whatevs x3

CloverWitch
February 22nd, 2017, 08:49 AM
Omg accepted :P 👍🏻

Also, Shatteredsoul turned out to be Silverstar's mate instead of her brother. Lawl. They just had kits, you can apply for one if you want. Turtlestrike and DatDerpz each have a female.

I'll pass on the kits but awesome!

vellichor
March 3rd, 2017, 09:19 PM
Name: Lightkit
Fur color: White and cream
Eye color: light blue
Personality: not that "kit"ish, serious, usually lonely.
Other: will love fishing and being alone. Will have a hard, outer shell but some know my soft, "kit"ish side.
Questions: Can I be either 3rd kit or an abandoned kit?

New Adventures
March 3rd, 2017, 10:09 PM
is this still open for auditions? If so, here! If not, this is very awkward.

Name: Rabbitheart
Wished rank: deputy
Second rank choice: Warrior
Looks like: Rabbit is a white Japanese bobtail with brown splotches on his right eye, tail, paws, legs, and back. His left eye is milky blue eye and his right crystal blue. He has longer than usual ears compared to breed standards.
Parents: Unknown
Littermates: None
Personality: Sweet to anyone he is familiar with or as a crush on, forgetful, loyal (sometimes forgets that too), awkward, very aggressive if interrupted while working on something, flirty, and a bit embarrassing.
Good at: Digging, patience, hunting mice, crawling through tunnels, being attacked ( XD ), and sorting, and learning
Likes: Soft fur, twoleg food, mice, rain, water, the idea of clans, and the crackling sound of thunder.
Dislikes:Stuck up kittypets, cats who know it all, the taste of most herbs, mousbrains who trust everyone and everything, heavy fur, and popular cats (even if they are good cats)
Other:Can't see in his left eye, and speaking disorder that makes it tough for him to speak, so most of the times he mixes up words or stutters.( I am not making fun of anyone with these disabilities )

Tigress
March 4th, 2017, 11:49 AM
Welcome to WillowClan!

WillowClan cats live in a forest of oak and willow trees, as the name lets on. To roleplay, go to WillowClan Clearing. (WillowClan Clearing is really just rping in WillowClan. I missnamed it.)

Current Ranks:
Medicine Cat: Fernpool (@>Pepsi<
Warriors: Rainpatch (@Stormfeather), Ravenwhisper (@CloverWitch), Curseheart (@Shadow)
Apprentices: Soulpaw (@

Kits: Gleemingkit (@>Pepsi<), Othr kit

NEWS!

Silverstar had mated with Shatteredsoul and had three healthy kits! (2/3 kit spots filled!)

Ravenwhisper is helping out with patrols now that Silverstar has kitted. Good luck to her!

FORM
Name:
Looks:
Perso:
Love Interest:
Relatives:
Q:
Other:

Name: Featherkit
Gray tabby with blue eyes
Calm, caring and loyal
No one yet
???
Q: can I be the third kit?

fresh
March 5th, 2017, 10:46 AM
Name: Lightkit
Fur color: White and cream
Eye color: light blue
Personality: not that "kit"ish, serious, usually lonely.
Other: will love fishing and being alone. Will have a hard, outer shell but some know my soft, "kit"ish side.
Questions: Can I be either 3rd kit or an abandoned kit?
Accepted!

fresh
March 5th, 2017, 08:59 PM
is this still open for auditions? If so, here! If not, this is very awkward.

Name: Rabbitheart
Wished rank: deputy
Second rank choice: Warrior
Looks like: Rabbit is a white Japanese bobtail with brown splotches on his right eye, tail, paws, legs, and back. His left eye is milky blue eye and his right crystal blue. He has longer than usual ears compared to breed standards.
Parents: Unknown
Littermates: None
Personality: Sweet to anyone he is familiar with or as a crush on, forgetful, loyal (sometimes forgets that too), awkward, very aggressive if interrupted while working on something, flirty, and a bit embarrassing.
Good at: Digging, patience, hunting mice, crawling through tunnels, being attacked ( XD ), and sorting, and learning
Likes: Soft fur, twoleg food, mice, rain, water, the idea of clans, and the crackling sound of thunder.
Dislikes:Stuck up kittypets, cats who know it all, the taste of most herbs, mousbrains who trust everyone and everything, heavy fur, and popular cats (even if they are good cats)
Other:Can't see in his left eye, and speaking disorder that makes it tough for him to speak, so most of the times he mixes up words or stutters.( I am not making fun of anyone with these disabilities )
Accepted, but we already have a deputy. Sorry!

Serendipity
March 18th, 2017, 12:12 PM
Welcome to WillowClan!

Current Ranks:
Medicine Cat: Fernpool (@>Pepsi<
Warriors: Rainpatch (@Stormfeather), Ravenwhisper (@CloverWitch), Curseheart (@Shadow)
Apprentices: Soulpaw (@Helpingpotato)
Kits: Gleemingkit (@>Pepsi<), Othr kit

NEWS!

Silverstar had mated with Shatteredsoul and had three healthy kits! (2/3 kit spots filled!)

FORM
Name:
Looks:
Perso:
Love Interest:
Relatives:
Q:
Other:

Name: Brownkit
Looks: http://raisinghappykittens.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/holding_newborn_tabby_kitte.jpg
Perso: TBRPD
Love Interest: OPEN !!
Relatives: Is one of SIlverstar's kits.
Q: Pweez can I be kittle?
Other: Naaaa

fresh
March 18th, 2017, 12:15 PM
Name: Brownkit
Looks: http://raisinghappykittens.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/holding_newborn_tabby_kitte.jpg
Perso: TBRPD
Love Interest: OPEN !!
Relatives: Is one of SIlverstar's kits.
Q: Pweez can I be kittle?
Other: Naaaa
Oooop well, I hasn't updated dis thread in a while (in fear it was deed) butttt I can have 4 kits. :3 thank god this isn't dead, lol

Fallpotato
March 18th, 2017, 12:18 PM
Oooop well, I hasn't updated dis thread in a while (in fear it was deed) butttt I can have 4 kits. :3 thank god this isn't dead, lol
Who should soul paw have a crush on ?

fresh
March 18th, 2017, 12:28 PM
Who should soul paw have a crush on ?
Erm idk. Pick someone BUT NOT THE KITS! If he's Shatteredsoul's brother then he'd be related to them (unless you change that fact)

Fallpotato
March 18th, 2017, 12:29 PM
Erm idk. Pick someone BUT NOT THE KITS! If he's Shatteredsoul's brother then he'd be related to them (unless you change that fact)
Changed it XD

fresh
March 18th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Changed it XD
Lol, okay X3

Serendipity
March 18th, 2017, 03:08 PM
Changed it XD
I can be Soul crush (Brownkit/paw)

Serendipity
March 18th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Stormfeather
Also, could you make the kits apprentices??? Cuz 2 moons is liekkk naaaa and it's super hard to rp a kit who can barely see and hear :P No ofenses

Fallpotato
March 18th, 2017, 03:13 PM
I can be Soul crush (Brownkit/paw)
Ok

fresh
March 18th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Stormfeather
Also, could you make the kits apprentices??? Cuz 2 moons is liekkk naaaa and it's super hard to rp a kit who can barely see and hear :P No ofenses
Errrrrm idk cause at two moons they can speak and all dat. I think yu should talk to the other kits and discuss it w/ them:bounce:

Serendipity
March 18th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Errrrrm idk cause at two moons they can speak and all dat. I think yu should talk to the other kits and discuss it w/ them:bounce:
Ooooooohhhh or Brown can be an adopted kit, so she's olderr

fresh
March 18th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Ooooooohhhh or Brown can be an adopted kit, so she's olderr
Erm we already have one adopted kit...
Unless u want to talk to Lightkit aboht being siblings?

Serendipity
March 18th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Erm we already have one adopted kit...
Unless u want to talk to Lightkit aboht being siblings?
sure

fresh
March 18th, 2017, 09:32 PM
sure
Den go ahead :3

Serendipity
March 18th, 2017, 11:32 PM
Den go ahead :3
Ok! Tell you later if she agreez

New Adventures
March 18th, 2017, 11:50 PM
Name: Crowpaw
Looks: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_aIQPlsxBI7k/TH6UqvvPKMI/AAAAAAAAApk/KkfAIEhi5eQ/s1600/Curl+boy+1+2010+0731+03.JPG
Perso: Determined, doesn't know what to fear, aggressive If slightly bugged, whiny, firmly believes in "Greater good", and envious of the leader.
Love Interest: Too young
Relatives: Needs mother/father
Q: Could he have been apprenticed early?
Other: Nah

fresh
March 19th, 2017, 09:26 AM
Name: Crowpaw
Looks: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_aIQPlsxBI7k/TH6UqvvPKMI/AAAAAAAAApk/KkfAIEhi5eQ/s1600/Curl+boy+1+2010+0731+03.JPG
Perso: Determined, doesn't know what to fear, aggressive If slightly bugged, whiny, firmly believes in "Greater good", and envious of the leader.
Love Interest: Too young
Relatives: Needs mother/father
Q: Could he have been apprenticed early?
Other: Nah
Erm
No apprenticing early- I ain't Brokenstar! Make him six moons please, and then accepted!

Willowpillow
March 19th, 2017, 10:05 AM
Name: Quietrain
Looks: A small, white shecat with grey paws and blue eyes.
Perso: ambitious, strong-willed, happy-go-lucky, friendly
Love Interest: Open
Relatives: If Silverstar wants a sister, she could be it. If not, then none!
Q: --
Other: :backhug:

Willowpillow
March 19th, 2017, 12:17 PM
Name: Featherpaw (http://willowskitties.weebly.com/featherpaw.html)
(Just look to the link :) )

fresh
March 19th, 2017, 03:08 PM
Name: Quietrain
Looks: A small, white shecat with grey paws and blue eyes.
Perso: ambitious, strong-willed, happy-go-lucky, friendly
Love Interest: Open
Relatives: If Silverstar wants a sister, she could be it. If not, then none!
Q: --
Other: :backhug:
Both accepted! Go to WillowClan Clearing to start rping :3