PDA

View Full Version : Undertale rp :3

RedFeather
October 7th, 2016, 11:20 AM
Another rp that i'm going to continue :3
Mister Asriel Dremurr, would you be so kind to repost your last post? :p

Zan Partizanne
October 7th, 2016, 12:38 PM
( I would but I dont remember what I said so ima just say this XD :rainbowllama: )"Lets go!"said Dawn excitedly.

Zan Partizanne
October 9th, 2016, 12:34 PM
Dawn: Waits* Switch: Falls asleep standing up as usual* Flowey/Asriel: Plots revenge* Toriel: Makes more PIEEEEEE*)

RedFeather
October 10th, 2016, 12:01 AM
(oh god sorry for the late reply X3 We'll skip the Toriel fight ok?) June was walking trough the snow, she was cold. June didn't know where she was, she had a fight with Toriel, June spared her. June had already walked for a while when she suddenly saw a village, there was a sign saying welcome to Snowdin. June kept walking, she saw alot of monsters but they didn't seem to mind her. June came at a big house. Should i knock? I'm freezing.Just as June wanted to knock the door suddenly opend, June quickly hid behind a tree. Papyrus walked out "I'L BE RIGHT BACK HUMANS, I NEED TO GO TO THE SHOP FOR SOME SPAGHETTI INGREDIENTS!!!" Payrus said as he closed the door. June looked at him as he walked by, suddenly June accidentaly stepped on a little branch, it snapped. Papyrus turned around, he looked around as he had heard the sound. Papyrus saw June's red jacket that was easy to see. Papyrus stepped closer, he looked behind the tree as he now could see June, she was shivering of the cold. June's blue eyes stared at Papyrus "HELLO HUMAN!! ARE YOU AFRAID?? DON'T BE, I WON'T HURT YOU!!" Papyrus said. June came from behind the tree "I-I'm June." June said. "I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS!!! BUT YOU CAN CALL ME PAPYRUS!!!" Papyrus said. "YOU LOOK COLD, WHY DON'T YOU COME INSIDE THE HOUSE??" June smilled at Papyrus "Okay" June walked after Papyrus as he opend the door, June saw more humans but she was shy so she hid behind Papyrus, she was only between 5 and 6 years old. Papyrus smilled "I FOUND A NEW HUMAN!! SHE WAS COLD SO I LET HER IN!!" Papyrus said. Sans had woken up, he looked at June as he listend to Papyrus. That's a verry young kid.

Zan Partizanne
October 11th, 2016, 09:23 AM
Switch hadn't even turned around Dawn waved her hand in front of her face "uuuuuuuuh"said Dawn she put her hand on Switch's shoulder and she immediately jumped "W-what the"she looked around 'No Quinn here'she thought."You ok"said Dawn"yeah I'm fine"said Switch she turned to look at June"Sup im Switch"she said sticking out her hand "I'm Dawn".

RedFeather
October 11th, 2016, 09:31 AM
June came from behind Papyrus, she smilled softly. "H-hi, i'm June" June said. Sans kept looking at June, keeping track of every movement that she made. June saw Sans look at her, she hid back behind Papyrus. Papyrus looked at June "DON'T BE SCARED, THAT'S JUST MY BROTHER SANS!!" Papyrus said. June looked at Sans as she still stood behind Papyrus. "How did you get here?" Sans asked looking at June. June stayed where she was, she just noticed she was smaller then Sans "I tripped and fell down.
" June said, her blue eyes looking intensly at Sans.

Zan Partizanne
October 11th, 2016, 04:28 PM
Switch watched the kid 'Better not be a dirty Murderer' she thought 'otherwise she's getting a bad time's but the second she saw Sans she immediately couldn't help but laugh in her hand.

RedFeather
October 14th, 2016, 11:11 AM
June looked confused. Murderer? June didn't know what to say so she stayed behind Papyrus, she wasn't even much taller then his boots. Papyrus looked at Switch but decided not to react on what she said. Sans took one more time to look at June closly, but then decided to stop as he saw he was really scaring the kid. Papyrus looked at June who was still hiding "YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE AFRAID HUMAN!!! NOBODY IS GOING TO HURT YOU!!!" Papyrus said friendly. June looked up at Papyrus as he had turned around to see her better, June was a little hungry "I'm hungry, do you have food?" June said softly. Papyrus smilled brightly "DO YOU LIKE SPAGHETTI?!? I AM THE BEST IN COOKING SPAGHETTI!!! I STILL HAVE SOME IN THE KITCHEN!!! I'L GO GET IT FOR YOU!!!" Papyrus said, he turned around and walked into the kitchen. June looked around, a little afraid.

Zan Partizanne
October 27th, 2016, 09:14 PM
(my phone is so glitchy)

RedFeather
October 28th, 2016, 12:26 AM
something happend to wco but here is the link with a recap of all the posts: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X7Fk0hFpahA9rwhduS_GE3aWNJNoAFUXPYzrRWXg944/mobilebasic

June was suprised when Undyne picked her up, she had no idea what was going on.

Zan Partizanne
October 28th, 2016, 06:46 AM
"First we need the sauce"said Undyne slamming her foot on the ground and some vegtables appered "BASH THOSE VEGGIES"she yelled

RedFeather
October 28th, 2016, 12:47 PM
"Uhhh..... " June looked at the vegtables, she touched the vegtables carefully. June pet the vegtables.

Zan Partizanne
December 14th, 2016, 10:34 AM
(FINNALY I FOUND THIS) "Dont Pet them!!"exclaimed Undyne as she slammed her fist on them.

aleka!
December 14th, 2016, 11:07 AM
(HOLY CRAP CAN I BE TEMMIE?)

Zan Partizanne
December 14th, 2016, 11:09 AM
i wonder if RedFeather is gone or not cause shes the creator of the rp