PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for this year of service, WCO staff!

mapledash
December 30th, 2016, 12:11 AM
A big thank you from the whole community of the WCO forum for all the work you've been putting on the forum this year! All the nicest parts will be remembered for a long time in our hearts! Thank you for staying loyal to us in our most derp and troublesome moments, thank you for the events of the evil era and the recently covered Secret Santa event, and finally, thank you for this year of service! You guys are awesome, and it's time you hear it from your creation, THANK YOU :heartbounce:

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 30th, 2016, 12:13 AM
*quietly signs card*

kkriket
December 30th, 2016, 12:13 AM
THANKS SO MUCH STAFF <33333 you're all so friendly and work hard to make our experiences here the best they can be! we owe wco's friendly and fun atmosphere to you guys, thanks so so much!

Fel
December 30th, 2016, 12:14 AM
yes!! thanks to everyone who helped out this year as wco staff, really! thank you tund, thank you ray, thank you jingle, thank you mire, thank you dap, thank you crow, thank you beau, thank you mavin- aah, you're all absolutely amazing!

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 30th, 2016, 12:16 AM
yes!! thanks to everyone who helped out this year as wco staff, really! thank you tund, thank you ray, thank you jingle, thank you mire, thank you dap, thank you crow, thank you beau, thank you mavin- aah, you're all absolutely amazing!
...didn't crow and mavin resign? I'm confused...

Fel
December 30th, 2016, 12:18 AM
...didn't crow and mavin resign? I'm confused...
they did, but they still helped us out this year!

Starfall
December 30th, 2016, 12:19 AM
Thank you so much this year staff! You're all amazing, sweet people who add a little magic anywhere you go~ This year has truly been wonderful, and it's all thanks to those who work to help keep this site up and as amazing as can be~

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 30th, 2016, 12:22 AM
they did, but they still helped us out this year!
Ohhhhhh
I'm a noob XC
Thanks

Shadow
December 30th, 2016, 12:25 AM
Thank you so much staff WCO couldn't be WCO without you :3

Solstice_X
December 30th, 2016, 12:33 AM
To:

Lord Tundy
(because I can't use that word)
Queen Bravestep
Jingle Bells
Mini-Mod Mire
Crow~
Fabulous Mavin

And any other staff I may have forgotten

~THANK YOU~
:bloomingrose::heartbounce::floatingheartballoo

The Cannibal
December 30th, 2016, 12:48 AM
Indeed, thank you so much to all of the dedicated staff that work for hours on end in their already busy life to keep this wonderful site going. I know others have already said it, but I'm just adding it for good measure, all of your work is appreciated so much :heartbounce:

Gusty
December 30th, 2016, 11:41 AM
:panda: Oh yes, the staff has been very helpful this year. They greatly helped out WCO. <3 :heartballoon4: