PDA

View Full Version : Frost's Gang

Blackout
December 29th, 2016, 06:45 PM
Meet Frost my most evil cat yet, this is his story. When Frost had finally become of age his sweet old mother was killed, and it wasn't by some third party, Frost killed here for no particular reason besides she had called him crazy after he had scratched her when she tried to punish him for stealing prey. Frost immediately regretted what he had done in fact he wasn't sure he had done it himself. This was the first time he acknowledged the existence of his second personality Dred.

Slowly but surely Frost was driven insane to the point were he regards himself and other cats as playthings that hold absolutely no effect on the world, though he does show some respect to his betters such as more experienced cats or cats that have higher positions in the hierarchy. One day Frost joined the Dusk Syndicate and meet a few cats who then became apart of his gang, a gang that terrorize both other Syndicate members and random cats a like. Until one day they mess with the wrong cats and get what's coming to them.

Here's what I need
Frost's best friend

Other gang members at least 2 or 3 of them

Victims

Cat they should not have messed with

Here's the form:
Personality:
Role wanted:
Questions if you have any:

Here's Frost's bio: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2571

Blackout
January 7th, 2017, 10:28 AM
Bump

Silhouettes
January 7th, 2017, 10:42 AM
Meet Frost my most evil cat yet, this is his story. When Frost had finally become of age his sweet old mother was killed, and it wasn't by some third party, Frost killed here for no particular reason besides she had called him crazy after he had scratched her when she tried to punish him for stelling prey. Frost immediately regretted what he had done in fact he wasn't sure he had done it himself. This was the first time he acknowledged the existence of his second personality Dred.

Slowly but surely Frost was driven insane to the point were he regards himself and other cats as playthings that hold absolutely no effect on the world, though he does show some respect to his betters such as more experienced cats or cats that have higher positions in the hierarchy. One day Frost joined the Dusk Syndicate and meet a few cats who then became apart of his gang, a gang that terrorize both other Syndicate members and random cats a like. Until one day they mess with the wrong cats and get what's coming to them.

Here's what I need
Frost's best friend

Victims

Here's Frost's bio: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2571
Where is the form? My cat Aphrodite could be his best friend.

Blackout
January 7th, 2017, 11:36 AM
Where is the form? My cat Aphrodite could be his best friend.
Sorry I forgot to post it lol, I edited it, it's there now

Silhouettes
January 7th, 2017, 12:02 PM
Sorry I forgot to post it lol, I edited it, it's there now
Okie, thxs!
Name: Aphrodite
Perso: (Her perso is almost exactly the same as the Greek Goddes Aphrodite) She can be hissy and is slightly insane, she likes to see cats pit up against each other, and likes what she likes, wants what she wants. Besides this, she can be somewhat flirty, and is only interested in Fighters (Like Herself), Guards, and high-ranked cats (Though there isn't any in DS right now)
Sexuality Orintation: Straight
Role wanted: Best Friend?

Blackout
January 7th, 2017, 12:05 PM
Okie, thxs!
Name: Aphrodite
Perso: (Her perso is almost exactly the same as the Greek Goddes Aphrodite) She can be hissy and is slightly insane, she likes to see cats pit up against each other, and likes what she likes, wants what she wants. Besides this, she can be somewhat flirty, and is only interested in Fighters (Like Herself), Guards, and high-ranked cats (Though there isn't any in DS right now)
Sexuality Orintation: Straight
Role wanted: Best Friend?
She sounds great lol you can have the role

Static
January 14th, 2017, 02:00 PM
Here's the form:
Personality:brave and smart.not that strong but cam beat cats very bigger than her
Sexual Orientation: ?
Role wanted:cat they should have not messed with
Questions if you have any:can it be a clan cat?or a rouge?and I did not know u can make your own gangs!I may make another forum if that's OK to be Frost's gang member and a victim frome a clan

Blackout
January 16th, 2017, 11:48 AM
Here's the form:
Personality:brave and smart.not that strong but cam beat cats very bigger than her
Sexual Orientation: ?
Role wanted:cat they should have not messed with
Questions if you have any:can it be a clan cat?or a rouge?and I did not know u can make your own gangs!I may make another forum if that's OK to be Frost's gang member and a victim frome a clan
It's ok to have two cats, also accepted

Blackout
January 23rd, 2017, 07:53 PM
Bump

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 23rd, 2017, 08:45 PM
Dang it, I have no DS cats :(

Blackout
January 25th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Dang it, I have no DS cats :(
You could always make one if your really interested lol

Blackout
February 20th, 2017, 10:15 PM
Bump

Blackout
April 1st, 2017, 09:09 AM
Bump

Serendipity
April 1st, 2017, 10:52 AM
Meet Frost my most evil cat yet, this is his story. When Frost had finally become of age his sweet old mother was killed, and it wasn't by some third party, Frost killed here for no particular reason besides she had called him crazy after he had scratched her when she tried to punish him for stealing prey. Frost immediately regretted what he had done in fact he wasn't sure he had done it himself. This was the first time he acknowledged the existence of his second personality Dred.

Here's what I need
Frost's best friend

Victims

Here's the form:
Personality:
Role wanted:

Here's the form:
Name: Bean
Personality: She'll go along with Frost most of the time, but will always be that sort of annoying concience.
Role wanted: BFFF

Blackout
April 11th, 2017, 01:22 AM
Here's the form:
Name: Bean
Personality: She'll go along with Frost most of the time, but will always be that sort of annoying concience.
Role wanted: BFFF
Accepted

Serendipity
April 11th, 2017, 10:19 PM
Accepted
:D When can we rp them?

Blackout
April 14th, 2017, 04:11 PM
:D When can we rp them?
When ever you want

Serendipity