PDA

View Full Version : Insidious's Wanderings

The Cannibal
December 29th, 2016, 11:39 AM
{ Please PM me or comment on my wall before joining! Thank you. All of my information on Insidious is right here (http://kaytlynb.wixsite.com/mycharacters/insidious) and I suggest you read up on her before joining in c: }
Moonfur

Currently? The long-furred she-cat was settled down in a slightly wooded area not too far from Thunderclan territory, though it appeared to be closer to Twoleg place than the clans territory, she didn't like to deal with the groups of cats, they were all too annoying and not really worth her time to draw in. The wooded area was a small cropping of trees that was surrounded by open land that would eventually, to the west lead to the outermost houses of the Twoleg territory, and then to the east lead to a more forested area that was the beginnings of Thunderclan's territory, to the north was more plainsland, for a little bit anyways, but it would eventually lead to the forests that surrounded the Starcave and Skyclan's new territory, and finally to the east was plains for a long while that would eventually lead to Seastones, and farther than that, the very sea itself.
Insidious wouldn't be staying here for too long, she never did, she didn't like staying in one spot too long, though she might visit back to the spot often, it was a very nice area, plenty of prey, and she even found a nice den for herself to settle into that was a cozy den settled beneath some tree roots, likely dug out by a badger a long time ago, though there was no stench of the beast now.

With a yawn, the himilayan she-cat slowly drug herself out of her den, the sun shining down, not quite at sunhigh yet, but fairly close, the golden rays of it shinning freely down through the branches of the leafless trees that stretched towards the sky, a few robins chirping up at the highest branches.
Flicking her tail, the loner stretched a bit, the cold of the season not bothering her considering she had a rather thick coat of fur shielding her from the wind and cold temperatures.
Perking her ears up, Insidious began to pull in scents, searching for any nearby prey. Despite it being leafbare, this small cropping of tree's had held plenty of prey, the creatures apparently deciding to hibernate and forage here rather than out in the plains. And she had hardly been standing there a minute when she caught the scent and the quiet sound of a mouse foraging for any sort of food. Licking her lips, the she-cat immediately stalked off in the direction of it, her fluffy tail kept low to the ground but high enough to where it didn't sweep any branches or leaves or grass, keeping herself essentially silent and obviously making sure she was upwind of the creature too. It didn't take long for her to find it and kill it, it was a scrawny little thing, but a meal nonetheless. With the corpse of the rodent in tow, she made her way back to her den, near the middle of the cropping of trees.

judas
December 29th, 2016, 06:45 PM
{ Please PM me or comment on my wall before joining! Thank you. All of my information on Insidious is right here (http://kaytlynb.wixsite.com/mycharacters/insidious) and I suggest you read up on her before joining in c: }
Moonfur

Currently? The long-furred she-cat was settled down in a slightly wooded area not too far from Thunderclan territory, though it appeared to be closer to Twoleg place than the clans territory, she didn't like to deal with the groups of cats, they were all too annoying and not really worth her time to draw in. The wooded area was a small cropping of trees that was surrounded by open land that would eventually, to the west lead to the outermost houses of the Twoleg territory, and then to the east lead to a more forested area that was the beginnings of Thunderclan's territory, to the north was more plainsland, for a little bit anyways, but it would eventually lead to the forests that surrounded the Starcave and Skyclan's new territory, and finally to the east was plains for a long while that would eventually lead to Seastones, and farther than that, the very sea itself.
Insidious wouldn't be staying here for too long, she never did, she didn't like staying in one spot too long, though she might visit back to the spot often, it was a very nice area, plenty of prey, and she even found a nice den for herself to settle into that was a cozy den settled beneath some tree roots, likely dug out by a badger a long time ago, though there was no stench of the beast now.

With a yawn, the himilayan she-cat slowly drug herself out of her den, the sun shining down, not quite at sunhigh yet, but fairly close, the golden rays of it shinning freely down through the branches of the leafless trees that stretched towards the sky, a few robins chirping up at the highest branches.
Flicking her tail, the loner stretched a bit, the cold of the season not bothering her considering she had a rather thick coat of fur shielding her from the wind and cold temperatures.
Perking her ears up, Insidious began to pull in scents, searching for any nearby prey. Despite it being leafbare, this small cropping of tree's had held plenty of prey, the creatures apparently deciding to hibernate and forage here rather than out in the plains. And she had hardly been standing there a minute when she caught the scent and the quiet sound of a mouse foraging for any sort of food. Licking her lips, the she-cat immediately stalked off in the direction of it, her fluffy tail kept low to the ground but high enough to where it didn't sweep any branches or leaves or grass, keeping herself essentially silent and obviously making sure she was upwind of the creature too. It didn't take long for her to find it and kill it, it was a scrawny little thing, but a meal nonetheless. With the corpse of the rodent in tow, she made her way back to her den, near the middle of the cropping of trees.
Pepper walked threw the forest. He flicked his grey tail, purring as he went. Wonder who I'll find... he thought. The rather large tom streached out, and let out a sigh. He moved his lower back, twisting slightly. A small pop entered his ears. Pepper gazed around with his blue eyes, spotting a she-cat not far off. He licked his muzzle, she wasn't bad looking. Her fur was long, well groomed. Besides, if she's planning something, I'll toy with her until she drives herself mad.. He grinned. Pepper remembered what his mother taught him, 'Now Pepper, pass down these stories to the good, and trick the bad, be the hero of the story, like your father.' She would say. He walked over, fluffing out his fur. "Ello there, whats a she-cat like you doing here?" He asked, in his british voice.

The Cannibal
December 29th, 2016, 08:58 PM
Pepper walked threw the forest. He flicked his grey tail, purring as he went. Wonder who I'll find... he thought. The rather large tom streached out, and let out a sigh. He moved his lower back, twisting slightly. A small pop entered his ears. Pepper gazed around with his blue eyes, spotting a she-cat not far off. He licked his muzzle, she wasn't bad looking. Her fur was long, well groomed. Besides, if she's planning something, I'll toy with her until she drives herself mad.. He grinned. Pepper remembered what his mother taught him, 'Now Pepper, pass down these stories to the good, and trick the bad, be the hero of the story, like your father.' She would say. He walked over, fluffing out his fur. "Ello there, whats a she-cat like you doing here?" He asked, in his british voice.
It wasn't uncommon for Insidious to come across other cats as she wandered from place to place, but very few of those cats that met her.. Remained alive after she was done with them. So when she caught the scent of another cat, she wasn't surprised, instead, a smile crawled across her muzzle. It had been a little while since she had encountered another cat. The smile turned into a sweet one the closer he got, though she appeared not to notice him until he had fully approached and made himself known, in which she would look up as if she was startled by the sudden approach, her eyes widening for a moment before she giggled out and smiled the most, sweet, innocent of smiles.
"Aw well aren't you a sweety? I'm just enjoying a meal darling, care to join?" She asked nicely enough, scooting over as if to allow him room to join her. "I even have some to spare if you want some!" Insidious offered with her bright blue eyes, continuing to smile at the tom, gently pushing the half-eaten mouse towards him in case he wanted some.

judas
December 29th, 2016, 09:21 PM
It wasn't uncommon for Insidious to come across other cats as she wandered from place to place, but very few of those cats that met her.. Remained alive after she was done with them. So when she caught the scent of another cat, she wasn't surprised, instead, a smile crawled across her muzzle. It had been a little while since she had encountered another cat. The smile turned into a sweet one the closer he got, though she appeared not to notice him until he had fully approached and made himself known, in which she would look up as if she was startled by the sudden approach, her eyes widening for a moment before she giggled out and smiled the most, sweet, innocent of smiles.
"Aw well aren't you a sweety? I'm just enjoying a meal darling, care to join?" She asked nicely enough, scooting over as if to allow him room to join her. "I even have some to spare if you want some!" Insidious offered with her bright blue eyes, continuing to smile at the tom, gently pushing the half-eaten mouse towards him in case he wanted some.
Pepper smiled back, with a flurty look in his eyes. "No love, just ate." He purred. Pepper looked up at the sky, then looked back at the she-cat in front of him. "Hope you don't mind me asking, but what is a she-cat like you doing here? Pepper mewed. Shifting his posture, he waved his tail. Lets just see what she's up too...His mind when back to his parents,'Now Son, remember if you play your cards right, you can see threw any sort of lies.' His eyes lit up a bit. "You don't look like the type of cat that would be in a place like this?" He asked. Pepper flicked his cut ears, his blue orbs looked at the she-cat.
(Sorry its short writers block)

judas
January 2nd, 2017, 05:25 PM
Pepper smiled back, with a flurty look in his eyes. "No love, just ate." He purred. Pepper looked up at the sky, then looked back at the she-cat in front of him. "Hope you don't mind me asking, but what is a she-cat like you doing here? Pepper mewed. Shifting his posture, he waved his tail. Lets just see what she's up too...His mind when back to his parents,'Now Son, remember if you play your cards right, you can see threw any sort of lies.' His eyes lit up a bit. "You don't look like the type of cat that would be in a place like this?" He asked. Pepper flicked his cut ears, his blue orbs looked at the she-cat.

Duskflight Bump!
:squee:

The Cannibal
January 10th, 2017, 11:10 AM

That flirtatious look that Pepper was reflected right back in her eyes, a beautifully sweet look upon her face as she swept her fluffy tail closer. "Oh? well really, you never know when you're going to get your next meal out here sweetheart, so I'd say eat whenever you can." Meowed the she-cat softly, a sweet smile on her lips as she looked up at him.
"Me? Oh I just wander, I'm not one for the kittypet life or the clan life, I like to travel a lot, get to see new sights and new cats every day. I'll only be here for a little bit, but I must say, I like this little forest, it has lots of prey for leafbare. But what about you mister? Surely a strong tom like you would want to live in the clans right?" She questioned, beginning to nibble on her mouse again, a genuine look of interest on her face as she looked up at him, expecting an answer. He seems like the type of tom that'll rip out a cats heart after pouring out his own to them. Making the other fall in love with them only to crush them and take everything they've got. He'll be an interesting one to take down.

judas
January 10th, 2017, 11:33 AM
That flirtatious look that Pepper was reflected right back in her eyes, a beautifully sweet look upon her face as she swept her fluffy tail closer. "Oh? well really, you never know when you're going to get your next meal out here sweetheart, so I'd say eat whenever you can." Meowed the she-cat softly, a sweet smile on her lips as she looked up at him.
"Me? Oh I just wander, I'm not one for the kittypet life or the clan life, I like to travel a lot, get to see new sights and new cats every day. I'll only be here for a little bit, but I must say, I like this little forest, it has lots of prey for leafbare. But what about you mister? Surely a strong tom like you would want to live in the clans right?" She questioned, beginning to nibble on her mouse again, a genuine look of interest on her face as she looked up at him, expecting an answer. He seems like the type of tom that'll rip out a cats heart after pouring out his own to them. Making the other fall in love with them only to crush them and take everything they've got. He'll be an interesting one to take down.
Pepper shifted his posture. He listened to Insidious."I'm not sure really, I like being out we're I can do what I like. Both of my parents were loners,"He purred. "I don't think you have told be your name yet Love,I'm Pepper what might your name be?" The Tom asked. He puffed out his fur and rapped his grey tail arond his paws. Pepper purred, looking a the she cat. She was quiet a nice site. But even if she was how she seems, he would have to go on his way. His parents wouldn't really approve of it. Being raised in there culture. He had met a few lovely cats but was forced to break there hearts. Pepper let out a short sigh, keeping his smile.

The Cannibal
January 11th, 2017, 10:51 AM
Pepper shifted his posture. He listened to Insidious."I'm not sure really, I like being out we're I can do what I like. Both of my parents were loners,"He purred. "I don't think you have told be your name yet Love,I'm Pepper what might your name be?" The Tom asked. He puffed out his fur and rapped his grey tail arond his paws. Pepper purred, looking a the she cat. She was quiet a nice site. But even if she was how she seems, he would have to go on his way. His parents wouldn't really approve of it. Being raised in there culture. He had met a few lovely cats but was forced to break there hearts. Pepper let out a short sigh, keeping his smile.
Insidious watched him with her soft blue eyes, that gentle, genuine smile of her still on her muzzle as she looked up at him as he spoke, the wind stirring the fur along her back and side, causing some white tufts to stand up and others to blow flat though she would quickly groom it all down as soon as the wind died down, all the while keeping her eyes on Pepper.
"Oh? Both of mine were too! What a coincidence!" She laughed out in a lighthearted manner, her blue eyes almost seeming to sparkle momentarily as the bright sunlight caught them.
"Pepper, what a lovely name. My name is Indigo dear, but for a sweet tom like you, you can call my Indy." Mewed out Insidious in a sweet voice, tilting her head slightly, that smile of hers that showed her teeth was incredibly charming, her teeth perfect and white. Everything about this she-cat was sweet, her looks were well maintained, her voice soft and delicate like a fine sheet of silk, she was polite. There seemed to be absolutely nothing wrong with this she-cat, she looked to be the absolute sweetheart that any tom would be eager to bring home to their parents.
Carefully she began to bury the bones of the little mouse she had eaten, that smile of hers still on her face and her ears still angled towards the tom to show that she still had her attention focused on him.

judas
January 11th, 2017, 11:50 AM
Insidious watched him with her soft blue eyes, that gentle, genuine smile of her still on her muzzle as she looked up at him as he spoke, the wind stirring the fur along her back and side, causing some white tufts to stand up and others to blow flat though she would quickly groom it all down as soon as the wind died down, all the while keeping her eyes on Pepper.
"Oh? Both of mine were too! What a coincidence!" She laughed out in a lighthearted manner, her blue eyes almost seeming to sparkle momentarily as the bright sunlight caught them.
"Pepper, what a lovely name. My name is Indigo dear, but for a sweet tom like you, you can call my Indy." Mewed out Insidious in a sweet voice, tilting her head slightly, that smile of hers that showed her teeth was incredibly charming, her teeth perfect and white. Everything about this she-cat was sweet, her looks were well maintained, her voice soft and delicate like a fine sheet of silk, she was polite. There seemed to be absolutely nothing wrong with this she-cat, she looked to be the absolute sweetheart that any tom would be eager to bring home to their parents.
Carefully she began to bury the bones of the little mouse she had eaten, that smile of hers still on her face and her ears still angled towards the tom to show that she still had her attention focused on him.
Pepper tilted his head, "Indigo what a lovely name for a lovely cat." He purred. Pepper watched the she-cat flicking his ears around. He began to think of topics. Pepper thought more, This might be a good thing to ask. Just in case she's not what she tries to be. Pepper cleared his throat softly, gazing at the sky before looking back over at Indigo with his soft charming smile. He waved his tail softly. The Siberian Tom sheath his claws for a moment, hiding them to give the appearance that he trusted her. "Do many other cats come threw here." Pepper mewed. His British tone was soft, trying not to alarm the cat.