PDA

View Full Version : Brightclan and Lakeclan

~Breadsticks~
December 28th, 2016, 11:46 PM
Brightclan lives on the moors where heather and wildflowers grow and there are rarely any trees or bushes. The cats are good at catching larger birds and rabbits and they are swift runners.
BC High Ranks
Leader: Pinestar
Deputy: Sunrock
Medicine Cat: Feathershine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Breezecloud will choose, this position is currently closed.
Lakeclan lives on a pebbly island in the middle of the lake where reeds spring up on the banks and sedge grass is abundant. These cats are good at fishing and are great swimmers.
LC High Ranks
Leader: Slicestar
Deputy: Bloodstrike
Medicine Cat: Kestrelstripe
Medicine Cat Apprentice: I will choose, this position is currently closed.

Form
Name:
Clan:
Appearance:
Personality:
Crush/Mate:
Sexuality:
Other:
Questions:

My Form
Name: Kestrelstripe
Clan: Lakeclan
Appearance: Click (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/c4/f0/ef/c4f0ef49ec0dc7b07ef8489fd970cb06.jpg)
Personality: TBRP
Crush/Mate: N/A
Sexuality: Asexual
Other: He won't be looking for an apprentice for some time but still feel free to send me your applications using the same form.
Questions: N/A

Fallpotato
December 28th, 2016, 11:48 PM
Brightclan lives on the moors where heather and wildflowers grow and there are rarely any trees or bushes. The cats are good at catching larger birds and rabbits and they are swift runners.
BC High Ranks
Leader: Open
Deputy:
Medicine Cat: Open
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Medicine Cat will choose
Lakeclan lives on a pebbly island in the middle of the lake where reeds spring up on the banks and sedge grass is abundant. These cats are good at fishing and are great swimmers.
LC High Ranks
Deputy:
Medicine Cat: Kestrelstripe(me)
Medicine Cat Apprentice: I will choose, pm me your forms for Med Cat App please

Form
Name:
Clan:
Appearance:
Personality:
Crush/Mate:
Sexuality:
Other:
Questions:

My Form
Appearance: Click (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/c4/f0/ef/c4f0ef49ec0dc7b07ef8489fd970cb06.jpg)
Other: He won't be looking for an apprentice for some time but still feel free to send me your applications using the same form.
Name Bloodstrike
Age 19 moons
Rank deputy?
Clan lake clan
Appearance black cat with white paws and red eyes
Personality tbrped
Crush or mate open
Sexuality straight
Other none
Questions none

FlashFanatic
December 29th, 2016, 06:41 AM
Name: Pinestar|Applepaw {Applefur}
Clan: Brightclan|Lakeclan
Appearance: http://www.cascademountain.net/domingo/domingo1.jpg | http://www.mcbfa.org/colorredclassic.jpg
Personality: Pinestar is very calm, cool, and collected. He does well in tight situations. He is also very logical, but does have emotions. He just prefers not to show them. Some might call him strict, but he's just trying to lead his clan.| TBRP'ed
Crush/Mate: Open|Closed
Sexuality: Heterosexual|Undecided
Other: Applepaw needs a mentor!
Questions: Naw

Silhouettes
December 29th, 2016, 07:28 AM
BC High Ranks
Deputy:
Medicine Cat: Open
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Medicine Cat will choose
LC High Ranks
Deputy:

Form
Name:
Clan:
Appearance:
Personality:
Crush/Mate:
Sexuality:
Other:
Questions:

My Form
Name: Featheshine
Clan: Brightclan
Appearance: Sleek-furred, very light and pale gray molly with white markings, along with a pink nose and pads, a notch in one ear, and light green eyes.
Perso: Tbr'd
Other: If she does get med, she won't be looking for one currently.

~Breadsticks~
December 29th, 2016, 01:17 PM
Yellowpotatoes Accepted
TehDerpyShoelace Accepted
Breezecloud Accepted, I closed the apprentice position for you, pm me when you would like it reopened :)

Silhouettes
December 29th, 2016, 01:22 PM
Yellowpotatoes Accepted
TehDerpyShoelace Accepted
Breezecloud Accepted, I closed the apprentice position for you, pm me when you would like it reopened :)
Thank you!)

Strobelight
December 29th, 2016, 01:27 PM
BC High Ranks
Deputy: Pinestar
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Breezecloud will choose, this position is currently closed.
LC High Ranks

Form
Name:
Clan:
Appearance:
Personality:
Crush/Mate:
Sexuality:
Other:
Questions:

My Form
Form

Form
Name: Slicestar
Appearance: https://thumb1.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/1479449/205416478/stock-photo-a-profile-of-a-feral-cat-out-in-the-wild-205416478.jpg
Personality:
Cool,Brave,Ambitious,Caring,Encouraging,Forgetful
Crush/Mate: Open
Sexuality: Straight
Other: none
Questions: none

~Breadsticks~
December 29th, 2016, 02:05 PM
Form

Form
Name: Slicestar
Appearance: https://thumb1.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/1479449/205416478/stock-photo-a-profile-of-a-feral-cat-out-in-the-wild-205416478.jpg
Personality:
Cool,Brave,Ambitious,Caring,Encouraging,Forgetful
Crush/Mate: Open
Sexuality: Straight
Other: none
Questions: none
Accepted

Shadow
December 29th, 2016, 02:31 PM
BC High Ranks
Deputy: Pinestar
LC High Ranks

Form
Name:
Clan:
Appearance:
Personality:
Crush/Mate:
Sexuality:
Other:
Questions:

My Form
Name:Curseheart
Appearance:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8f/b2/82/8fb282e42dfa7322559896ead50abb17.jpg
Personality: aggressive,bossy,flirty,smart,impatient,stubborn,s arcastic,fast,strong
Crush/Mate: open
Sexuality: straight
Other: nope
Questions:nope

~Breadsticks~
December 29th, 2016, 02:33 PM
Shadow Accepted

FlashFanatic
December 30th, 2016, 07:31 AM
TheBread Why is Pinestar under the deputy spot???

~Breadsticks~
December 30th, 2016, 09:46 AM
TehDerpyShoelace
Hey, sorry about that, I just fixed it

Strobelight
December 30th, 2016, 09:48 AM
TehDerpyShoelace
Hey, sorry about that, I just fixed it
//Slicestar isn't in the leader position of lakeclan

~Breadsticks~
December 30th, 2016, 09:51 AM
Strobelight
Sorry, just fixed that, I've gotten about 12 hours of sleep in the past three days so I might make mistakes like that

Strobelight
December 30th, 2016, 09:52 AM
Strobelight
Sorry, just fixed that, I've gotten about 12 hours of sleep in the past three days so I might make mistakes like that
//My tamed wolf has the same problem(points to Wco fam)

~Vixen~
December 30th, 2016, 10:09 AM
Name: Sunrock // Ripplekit
Clan: Bright clan // Lakeclan
Appearance:
Personality: shes sweet and sassy a good rolemodel shes a great hunter and wise out of her years // shes a bit shy and quiet but shes friendly and loving hates to hurt only wants to heal
Crush/Mate: open // eh
Sexuality: both straight
Other: hi
Questions: :penguinsnuggle::penguinsnuggle::yaycat::yaycat::y aycat::gingerbreadman::gingerbreadman::santaclaws: :santaclaws::flyingpenguin::flyingpenguin::penguin balloon::penguinballoon::penguinballoon::boo::boo: :boo::panda::panda::panda::love4::love4::love4::lo ve4:

~Breadsticks~
December 30th, 2016, 10:22 AM
vixenandwillowlikecookie
Accepted as deputy, I'll think about the apprentice but wait and see if anyone else wants the position

~Vixen~
December 30th, 2016, 10:25 AM
ok thank you )