PDA

View Full Version : Zane's Tree Den {Open}

Mystery
December 28th, 2016, 12:48 PM
Zane , image down below , lives in a 'den' made by twolegs - by putting branches around a fallen tree-. The scent was stale so he decided to settle down. He welcomes any cat , besides clanners , into his home. Theres mice , sparrows , blackbird -the occasional rabbit . Also ,heres the photo: .jpg (http://www.blueforest.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Woodland-Den-Blue-Forest-Treehouse.jpg)

Zane limped out of the den , his eyes fixed on the ground. He sat outside , flicking his tail- he thought about the lats time he had a visitor , which was a while ago.

http://pre13.deviantart.net/8bda/th/pre/i/2013/071/4/8/spotted_tabby_by_compasslogicstock-d5xv01j.jpg

doghouse
January 2nd, 2017, 10:14 AM
Mystery
Sheerkit stopped suddenly, as she'd spotted a brown and white tabby tom. The smokey furred molly quickly dove behind a tree and crouched, fur bristling. She would be an apprentice by now, if not for the fact that she was a loner. Her pale yellow eyes gleamed with curiosity, curiosity as to who he was. She peered out from behind the tree, then stepped forwards. “Greetings.” she said, dipping her head respectively.

Mystery
January 3rd, 2017, 08:30 AM
@Mystery (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=852)

Sheerkit stopped suddenly, as she'd spotted a brown and white tabby tom. The smokey furred molly quickly dove behind a tree and crouched, fur bristling. She would be an apprentice by now, if not for the fact that she was a loner. Her pale yellow eyes gleamed with curiosity, curiosity as to who he was. She peered out from behind the tree, then stepped forwards. “Greetings.” she said, dipping her head respectively.
The loner looked at the molly , and dipped his head back , 'Greetings , to you.' .

doghouse
January 4th, 2017, 04:18 PM
The loner looked at the molly , and dipped his head back , 'Greetings , to you.' .
Sheerkit nodded subtly, her dark fur bristling. She shifted, her discomfort quite obvious. She wasn't even sure why she'd decided to do this, so the young molly began to back away, then stopped. “I'm sorry if I intruded. I'll just be on my way.... She mumbled, taking another step away, a nervous gleam in her pale green hues.

Mystery
January 5th, 2017, 02:16 AM
Sheerkit nodded subtly, her dark fur bristling. She shifted, her discomfort quite obvious. She wasn't even sure why she'd decided to do this, so the young molly began to back away, then stopped. “I'm sorry if I intruded. I'll just be on my way.... She mumbled, taking another step away, a nervous gleam in her pale green hues.

'No. Its fine. kind of alone out here.' he gave a reply , trying to pad around her.

doghouse
January 5th, 2017, 05:23 AM
'No. Its fine. kind of alone out here.' he gave a reply , trying to pad around her.
Sheerkit understood that well enough, and was about to say something when he started moving around her, and instantly, her ears flattened back and she moved to the side so he couldn't get out of her sight. She looked up, but only a brief glimpse before returning her gaze to the tom. She said nothing, but her eyes said all. She knew they did, and their was no hiding the pain, mistrust and ad grief that forever gleamed in her pale green eyes. Sheerkit promptly sat down, then stood up so she could attack him if he looked like he might attack her. She stared at her paws, imagining Abysslight under them. She shook her head. She'd killed her mother. That was so something she really wanted to hide from.

Mystery
January 5th, 2017, 09:41 AM
Sheerkit understood that well enough, and was about to say something when he started moving around her, and instantly, her ears flattened back and she moved to the side so he couldn't get out of her sight. She looked up, but only a brief glimpse before returning her gaze to the tom. She said nothing, but her eyes said all. She knew they did, and their was no hiding the pain, mistrust and ad grief that forever gleamed in her pale green eyes. Sheerkit promptly sat down, then stood up so she could attack him if he looked like he might attack her. She stared at her paws, imagining Abysslight under them. She shook her head. She'd killed her mother. That was so something she really wanted to hide from.

The tom looked in her eyes for a moment, then glared over at the tree that made the top of his den. There was a very small prey pile , about 3 pieces remained , in the left corner of the den. A skinny vole , a thrush and a rabbit - which you could just about see the bones. 'Would you like some prey?' before waiting for an answer he started to walk to his den made of sticks and branches. He picked up the Thrush and can e back, dropping it at her paws before going to get the vole.

doghouse
January 5th, 2017, 02:15 PM
The tom looked in her eyes for a moment, then glared over at the tree that made the top of his den. There was a very small prey pile , about 3 pieces remained , in the left corner of the den. A skinny vole , a thrush and a rabbit - which you could just about see the bones. 'Would you like some prey?' before waiting for an answer he started to walk to his den made of sticks and branches. He picked up the Thrush and can e back, dropping it at her paws before going to get the vole.
Sheerkit tilted her head, her fur bristling. She would've liked to accept, but her instincts told her not to. For all she knew, it was rotten, or he'd put some poisonous berries in the prey. “No.” she muttered, working her claws into the icy ground, trying to keep from running off. Yes, many saw her as ruthless, evil, and a murderer, but she didn't like rudeness. Rudeness was one thing she couldn't stand, and she would never act rude to anyone. Running off would count. It took a lot of her strength to say no, as she was starving, but she would never accept prey given to her by another.

Mystery
January 5th, 2017, 02:19 PM
Sheerkit tilted her head, her fur bristling. She would've liked to accept, but her instincts told her not to. For all she knew, it was rotten, or he'd put some poisonous berries in the prey. “No.” she muttered, working her claws into the icy ground, trying to keep from running off. Yes, many saw her as ruthless, evil, and a murderer, but she didn't like rudeness. Rudeness was one thing she couldn't stand, and she would never act rude to anyone. Running off would count. It took a lot of her strength to say no, as she was starving, but she would never accept prey given to her by another.

'Well , ok...' he replied to her mutter. She looks starving! I don't see why she won't just eat it , it was only caught a few days ago... Its not like I stuffed berries in it... He thought , and tore out some of the vole that was lying lifeless in front of his paws.

doghouse
January 5th, 2017, 02:30 PM
'Well , ok...' he replied to her mutter. She looks starving! I don't see why she won't just eat it , it was only caught a few days ago... Its not like I stuffed berries in it... He thought , and tore out some of the vole that was lying lifeless in front of his paws.
Sheerkit sighed quietly under her breath and rose to her paws, lashing her tail once. “I'll be back in a moment.” she said, then walked away, waving her tail behind her slightly to keep it from going numb against the cold. She disappeared into the snowy shadows, moving swiftly and silently, her jaws parted for the scent of prey. After a moment, she spotted a sparrow, and the molly dropped instantly into a crouch, moving around it. She wished her fur weren't so dark, as she stood out against the white, powdery snow. She crept closer, and, once a fox length off, the young molly leaped, claws outstretched. The sparrow fluttered helplessly under her claws, and she quickly injured it so it couldn't get away, then sat back for a moment before plucking up the still alive bird and trotting back to where tom was, the bird chirping feebly in her jaws. Sheerkit set it down in front of herself, and sat waiting patiently for it to die.