FlashFanatic
December 28th, 2016, 11:42 AM
Takes place in Riverclan!

Clan list:

Leader~ Spiderstar
Deputy~ Cherrysong
Medicine cat~ Willowsky
Medicine cat apprentice~ None
Warriors~ Rosesong, Amberflame, Shinefur, Flashstreak, Waterstream, Quailheart, Mistbreeze, Leapswirl, Chestnutflurry, Blizzardcoat, Newtpatch, Duskleaf, Smokescar, Krestrelsong, and Rainshadow.
Apprentices~ Owlpaw, {Main character}, Aspenpaw, Turtlepaw, Oakpaw, Stormpaw, and Tawnypaw.
Queens~ Dappleberry, and Honeybranch.
Kits~ Acornkit, Briarkit, Adderkit, Birdkit, and Icekit.
Elders~ Quietstream and Littlesong.

One day, there was a queen. That queen despised kits, but she had some of her own. When she gave birth, there were 3 kits. One was stillborn, one of them was killed by their own mother. But one of the survived. The angry she-cat called the kit...

A. Owlkit {Female}

B. Oakkit {Male}

C. Stormkit {Male}

D. Tawnykit {Female}

seasalt
December 28th, 2016, 11:46 AM
A!

dino.
December 28th, 2016, 11:51 AM
C!

FlashFanatic
December 28th, 2016, 12:22 PM
I just randomly picked one...

The kit's name was Owlkit. Owlkit was...

A. A brown tabby

B. A white cat with black spots

C. Pure black

D. Silver tabby

seasalt
December 28th, 2016, 12:23 PM
A! :music:

FlashFanatic
December 28th, 2016, 01:14 PM
Owlkit was a pretty brown tabby. Fast forward...

Owlkit is now 3 moons. She has many friends, but she is an adopted kit. No one knows her mom, and her noble dad died in battle. Some people bully her, but she...

A. Fights back

B. Gets other people to stand up to her

C. Cries

D. Tells her adopted mother

Dovekit12
December 28th, 2016, 01:17 PM
Owlkit was a pretty brown tabby. Fast forward...

Owlkit is now 3 moons. She has many friends, but she is an adopted kit. No one knows her mom, and her noble dad died in battle. Some people bully her, but she...

A. Fights back

B. Gets other people to stand up to her

C. Cryies

D. Tells her adopted mother

A.

Mango
December 28th, 2016, 01:19 PM
C!

FlashFanatic
December 28th, 2016, 03:07 PM
I'm going to go with A for the sake of this story...

Owlkit always fought back. The worst bully, Aspenkit, secretly had a crush on Owlkit. But, only Aspenkit's closest friends knew that. Meanwhile, her real mother still lived in the clan. Everyone thought that her kits had died, except for Owlkit's mom, {Rosesong} and the medicine cat, Willowsky.

Fastforward to 6 moons...

"Owlkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Owlpaw. Your mentor will be Whisperbreeze. I hope Whisperbreeze will pass down all she knows on to you," Spiderstar announced, "Whisperbreeze, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from me, and you have shown yourself to be intellegent and quick-thinking. You will be the mentor of Owlpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to Owlpaw."

As Owlpaw and Whisperbreeze touched noses, everyone heard a loud yowl. Thunderclan was attacking! Owlpaw...

A. Stays close to her mentor

B. Runs away

C. Tries to fight

D. Hides

Mango
December 28th, 2016, 03:34 PM
C!

seasalt
December 28th, 2016, 08:40 PM
A!

FlashFanatic
December 29th, 2016, 06:31 AM
Tiebreaker!

C. Tries to fight

or A. Stays close o her mentor.

Mango
December 29th, 2016, 10:44 AM
C! C! C! Si! SEA! SEE!

FlashFanatic
December 30th, 2016, 07:39 AM
Owlpaw, being as brave as she is, she jumped right into battle. She had no idea what clan it was. She saw a really tiny apprentice, a little smaller that her. The cat smelled strange... like... monsters and crow-food. Owlpaw dashed over to the cat and...

A. Ripped the unsuspecting cat to shreds

B. Say, "Who are you?"

C. Leap on top of the cat

D.Realize it's just a kit and ask the kit what it's doing there.

{NOTE: WHATEVER YOU CHOOSE HERE WILL AFFECT THE PROPHECY LATER!}

~Vixen~
December 30th, 2016, 10:47 AM
c!

toriel
January 4th, 2017, 05:49 PM
D!

savage scar
January 4th, 2017, 11:05 PM
D!!

FlashFanatic
January 5th, 2017, 07:51 AM
"What are you doing here little kit? You should be in the nursery!" Owlpaw asked, thinking it was a kit in her clan. Suddenly, the kit hissed at her. "I'm no kit! I'm a warrior!" Owlpaw looked at the "warrior" once more. What does Owlpaw say?

A. "You sure don't look like a warrior."

B. What clan are you from?"

C. What's your name?"

D. Attack the so-called warrior anyways.

Phoenix Flames
January 5th, 2017, 09:24 AM
"What are you doing here little kit? You should be in the nursery!" Owlpaw asked, thinking it was a kit in her clan. Suddenly, the kit hissed at her. "I'm no kit! I'm a warrior!" Owlpaw looked at the "warrior" once more. What does Owlpaw say?

A. "You sure don't look like a warrior."

B. What clan are you from?"

C. What's your name?"

D. Attack the so-called warrior anyways.
D.

toriel
January 5th, 2017, 09:45 AM
B!

FlashFanatic
January 5th, 2017, 11:58 AM
Tiebreaker!

D. Attack the so-called warrior anyways

B. "What clan are you from?"

Momotaro
January 5th, 2017, 12:00 PM
[FONT="Tahoma"]Tiebreaker!

D. Attack the so-called warrior anyways

B. "What clan are you from?"

D!

FlashFanatic
January 5th, 2017, 12:03 PM
Owlpaw attacked the "warrior". Only just becoming an apprentice she knew no battle moves. What does Owlpaw do?

A. Bite the warrior's tail

B. Bite it's neck

C. Slash the warrior

D. Say, "Who are you?"

Momotaro
January 5th, 2017, 12:27 PM
Owlpaw attacked the "warrior". Only just becoming an apprentice she knew no battle moves. What does Owlpaw do?

A. Bite the warrior's tail

B. Bite it's neck

C. Slash the warrior

D. Say, "Who are you?"

D, but say, who are you foolish warrior

FlashFanatic
January 5th, 2017, 01:31 PM
Owlpaw realized it was hopeless. She couldn't attack the kit. Going limp as a sign of surrender, she quickly got up. "Who are you, foolish warrior?" She said, trying to sound intimidating. The so-called warrior was no bigger than Owlpaw, in fact the kit was tinier than her. "My name is Falconstrike! I'm in Thunderclan, and I'm the deputy! Fear me!" The kit squeaked. Owlpaw gave a curious look to the deputy. What does Owlpaw do?

A. "You don't deserve to be deputy!"

B. "What?"

C. "But... You're a kit!"

D. What happened to Thunderclan? {Would think this}

toriel
January 5th, 2017, 01:33 PM
A!

FlashFanatic
January 5th, 2017, 01:56 PM
{Currently turning this into a novel. Thanks guys!}

Owlpaw made a face, like she didn't believe it. "You don't deserve to be deputy!" She growled, immediently wanting to take it back. But, it was too late. "What do you mean?" The kit squeaked again. What does Owlpaw say?

A. "I-I didn't do mean it!"

B. "You're a kit! You are way to vulnerable!"

C. "Bring me to your leader!"

D. "I'm surprised a falcon hasn't picked you up, and taken you away yet!"
{Horrible joke just made...}

Gusty
January 5th, 2017, 04:44 PM
B.

Momotaro
January 8th, 2017, 03:35 AM
{Currently turning this into a novel. Thanks guys!}

Owlpaw made a face, like she didn't believe it. "You don't deserve to be deputy!" She growled, immediently wanting to take it back. But, it was too late. "What do you mean?" The kit squeaked again. What does Owlpaw say?

A. "I-I didn't do mean it!"

B. "You're a kit! You are way to vulnerable!"

C. "Bring me to your leader!"

D. "I'm surprised a falcon hasn't picked you up, and taken you away yet!"
{Horrible joke just made...}

Cc

FlashFanatic
January 8th, 2017, 06:18 AM
Tiebreaker!

B. "You're a kit! You are way too vulnerable!"

D. "Take me to your leader!"

Momotaro
January 8th, 2017, 06:29 AM
D
Pls

FlashFanatic
January 8th, 2017, 06:34 AM
"Take me to your leader!" Owlpaw demanded. "O-okay!" The kit squeaked once more. As the kit led you to the edge of the clearing, Owlpaw began to wonder. Why is there so many kits here? "Okay, here we are." The kit anounced. Owlpaw looked forward and saw an apprentice. Owlpaw...

A. Shakes her head, not beliving it.

B. Stares at the tiny leader.

C. "Why did you attack?"

D. Attack the leader.

Momotaro
January 8th, 2017, 06:44 AM
"Take me to your leader!" Owlpaw demanded. "O-okay!" The kit squeaked once more. As the kit led you to the edge of the clearing, Owlpaw began to wonder. Why is there so many kits here? "Okay, here we are." The kit anounced. Owlpaw looked forward and saw an apprentice. Owlpaw...

A. Shakes her head, not beliving it.

B. Stares at the tiny leader.

C. "Why did you attack?"

D. Attack the leader.

B ..

toriel
January 8th, 2017, 03:02 PM
B!

FlashFanatic
January 9th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Owlpaw just stared at the leader. She couldn't believe it. The leader was a kit as well. Owlpaw...

A. Says, "What happened?"

B. Attack the leader

C. Tell your leader

D. "Why is Thunderclan tiny?"

Mango
January 9th, 2017, 05:00 PM
A.

FlashFanatic
January 9th, 2017, 05:16 PM
"What happened to Thunderclan?" Owlpaw muttered. "Why did you come here?" The leader asked. It took a while, but the leader finally understood. "Oooh! I'll tell you what happened. The old leader of Thunderclan was rude and cruel. He made kits warriors before they were even supposed to be apprentices. It was his fault. We never went into battle, so that we wouldn't die. One day, the deputy, who was old like him, dies myseriously. Everybody thinks it was the leader, but I personally believe it was Badgerfang and his gang. They're always causing trouble. Back to the story. So, the deputy died, and the leader appoints me as deputy. There are no full-grown warriors available, so he appoints me. Days later, the leader dies. It was obviously Badgerfang and his gang. Let's backtrack. Badgerfang is still in the clan because he promised me this leadership. He said I could do anything I wanted with Thunderclan, and even with the whole clans. So, here I am. Now, will you join me in my conquest?"

A. "Yes"

B."No

C. "Give me time to think."

Mango
January 9th, 2017, 05:32 PM
A! AYE!

toriel
January 12th, 2017, 05:12 PM
I choose........d(attack the leader)

Silhouettes
January 21st, 2017, 10:41 AM
A!