PDA

View Full Version : Briarclan

Pages : [1] 2

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 10:49 AM
(Always Accepting!)Brairclan lives in the plains, and they believe that toms and toms alone are the best. Toms can become any rank they want, though she-cats cannot. Toms here think she-cats are only good for having kits. They only have 4 ranks for the she-cats, kits, she-cat apprentices which they do absolutely nothing, queens, and she-cats.
Lemme tell you how these work, kits are kits and get their apprentice names once they become she-cat apprentices, she-cat apprentices just stay in camp all the time, queens only get rid of -paw when they have their first litter, and she-cats do WHATEVER toms say like she-cat apprentices, and neither ever leave camp, well, they can sneak out and all.
Toms, on the other hand, use the she-cats as their servents, though they still follow the code. Only leaders and deputies can have more than 1 mate. Only 2 or 3 toms can be nice to she-cats. Now, let's get onto the ranks! It is in order with the social ladder.
Leader: Thornstar ( Lyra )
Deputy: Open!
Med: Lightningbolt ( Aashka )
Med app: Sleekpaw ( TheBread )
Warriors: Always open, Pebbledrop ( Lyra ), Ratbite ( TheBread )
Elders: Always open,
Apprentices: Always open, Grizzlypaw ( Mystery ), Sharppaw ( TheBread )
Tom kits: Always open,
Queens: Always open,
She-cats: Always open,
She-cat app: Always open, Needlepaw (Me), Cursepaw ( Shadow is ), Cherrypaw ( Lyra ), Juniperpaw ( TheBread )
She-kits: Always open,

Rouges/Loners: Shadowstep ( Shadow ), Drakonwing ( Yellowpotatoes )

Forms:
Name:
Looks:
Perso (Tbr'd accepted) :
Mate?:
Kits?:
Rp ex (Not if I RP'd with u at least once) :

I will add rules later, and my form as well!

Fallpotato
December 28th, 2016, 10:59 AM
Brairclan lives in the plains, and they believe that toms and toms alone are the best. Toms can become any rank they want, though she-cats cannot. Toms here think she-cats are only good for having kits. They only have 4 ranks for the she-cats, kits, she-cat apprentices which they do absolutely nothing, queens, and she-cats.
Lemme tell you how these work, kits are kits and get their apprentice names once they become she-cat apprentices, she-cat apprentices just stay in camp all the time, queens only get rid of -paw when they have their first litter, and she-cats do WHATEVER toms say like she-cat apprentices, and neither ever leave camp, well, they can sneak out and all.
Toms, on the other hand, use the she-cats as their servents, though they still follow the code. Only leaders and deputies can have more than 1 mate. Only 2 or 3 toms can be nice to she-cats. Now, let's get onto the ranks!
Leader: Open
Deputy: Open
Med: Open
Med app: Open
Warriors: Always open,
Apprentices: Always open

(Will update soon!)
Save deputy for me

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 11:03 AM
Bump

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 11:03 AM
Save deputy for me
Ok!

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 11:04 AM
Name:Cursepaw
Appearance:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8f/b2/82/8fb282e42dfa7322559896ead50abb17.jpg
Personality:when around toms; obedient,quiet,will listen to anything,flirty.Around other she-cats;aggressive,sarcastic,impatient,smart,strong,
Other: nope
Questions:nope

HwangHarin
December 28th, 2016, 11:07 AM
(That moment when your waiting for a form )

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 11:08 AM
Name: Nettlepaw (Nettlestorm)
Looks: Fluffy white molly with patches of pale tabby splashes and frosty blue eyes.
Perso: Tbrpd

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 11:09 AM
Name:Cursepaw
Appearance:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8f/b2/82/8fb282e42dfa7322559896ead50abb17.jpg
Personality:when around toms; obedient,quiet,will listen to anything,flirty.Around other she-cats;aggressive,sarcastic,impatient,smart,strong,
Other: nope
Questions:nope
Accepted!)

Fallpotato
December 28th, 2016, 11:12 AM
Name: Drakonwing
Looks: white cat with black lines under his eyes and black stripes along his back.
Perso (Tbr'd accepted) : tbrped
Mate?: open
Kits?: none
Rp ex (Not if I RP'd with u at least once) : I have rped with you :rainbowllama:

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 11:16 AM
Accepted!)

HwangHarin
December 28th, 2016, 11:18 AM
Name: Lightningbolt
Looks: Here (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c4/b5/12/c4b5120aae1484fb69d62263eee1cfd7.jpg)
Perso ( Tbr'd accepted ): TBR'ed
Mate?: Is it still forbidden...
Kits? I need the answer to the question
Rp ex ( Not if I RP'd with u at least once ): Come on....rlly.....jk....we have RP'd

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 11:19 AM
Name: Lightningbolt
Looks: Here (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c4/b5/12/c4b5120aae1484fb69d62263eee1cfd7.jpg)
Perso ( Tbr'd accepted ): TBR'ed
Mate?: Is it still forbidden...
Kits? I need the answer to the question
Rp ex ( Not if I RP'd with u at least once ): Come on....rlly.....jk....we have RP'd
Accepted, and, since it's not apart of the code, let's make it not)

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 11:21 AM
Accepted, and, since it's not apart of the code, let's make it not)
So med cats can't have mates?

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 11:26 AM
So med cats can't have mates?
Nah, let's let them)

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 11:28 AM
Nah, let's let them)
Oh ok )

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 11:28 AM
Bumpity Bump

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 11:59 AM
Once we have a leader and at least 1 more cat we can start)

lyra
December 28th, 2016, 01:26 PM
(save leader for me please)

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 01:33 PM
(save leader for me please)
Ok

lyra
December 28th, 2016, 01:38 PM
Brairclan lives in the plains, and they believe that toms and toms alone are the best. Toms can become any rank they want, though she-cats cannot. Toms here think she-cats are only good for having kits. They only have 4 ranks for the she-cats, kits, she-cat apprentices which they do absolutely nothing, queens, and she-cats.
Toms, on the other hand, use the she-cats as their servents, though they still follow the code. Only leaders and deputies can have more than 1 mate. Only 2 or 3 toms can be nice to she-cats. Now, let's get onto the ranks! It is in order with the social ladder.
Leader: Open
Deputy: Drakonwing ( Yellowpotatoes )
Med: Lightningbolt ( Aashka )
Med app: Open
Warriors: Always open,
Elders: Always open,
Apprentices: Always open,
Tom kits: Always open,
Queens: Always open,
She-cats: Always open,
She-cat app: Always open, Needlepaw (Me), Cursepaw ( Shadow is )
She-kits: Always open,

Forms:
Name:
Looks:
Perso (Tbr'd accepted) :
Mate?:
Kits?:

I will add rules later, and my form as well!

Name: Thornstar // Pebbledrop
Looks: x (www.unikorns.es/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Gato-tricolor-carey.gif) // x (s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a7/8a/3b/a78a3ba6562f5fe8a7fac4f985d7fbd9.jpg)
Personality: TBRP'ed for both
Mate?: Open // Open
Kits?: Open // Open
Rp Example:(taken from Silverclan) Ginger took in a deep breath, closing her eyes as she was about to enter the Deathclan camp. Blood from the pools of it in the territory started to dry around her paws, making her feel uncomfortable whenever she put her paws together. She felt like she was risking her life trying to join a clan like this, especially if the leader was as cruel as she was told in the stories the other cats talked about. Opening her eyes, Ginger padded into the camp. Taking slow and cautious steps, she shuddered in disgust as more blood polls were on the camp. From the inside it didn't look any different than the territory, which didn't surprise her. The fur along her spine was slightly bristling as she padded towards the Leaders den. Ginger looked at the prisoners den and saw a reddish colored cat guarding a miserable looking kit. The black she-cat couldn't imagine how a small kit got into there, but at the same time it seemed like anything was possible in Deathclan. Once she reached the opening to the den, she poked her head in and asked," May I come in?"
Jadekit held back a hiss at Deathclaws, the hatred inside her growing. She knew that if she made a nasty remark or an insult or just anything like that, she would be in more trouble than she already was. Sighing, she rested her head on her paws and tried to sleep. But she couldn't. Everything that had happened during the day kept replaying in her head over and over again, making Jadekit suddenly afraid. But what was there to be afraid of? She wondered, then the thought immediatleygot lost as she saw a black cat enter the camp. The cats fur was spattered in dry blood, which scared Jadekit for a second. Did she get in a fight? But then the small kit remembered that the forest was unlike any other, and so she would have to get used to it soon.

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 01:42 PM
Name: Meadowstar // Pebbledrop
Looks: x (www.unikorns.es/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Gato-tricolor-carey.gif) // x (s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a7/8a/3b/a78a3ba6562f5fe8a7fac4f985d7fbd9.jpg)
Rp Example:(taken from Silverclan) Ginger took in a deep breath, closing her eyes as she was about to enter the Deathclan camp. Blood from the pools of it in the territory started to dry around her paws, making her feel uncomfortable whenever she put her paws together. She felt like she was risking her life trying to join a clan like this, especially if the leader was as cruel as she was told in the stories the other cats talked about. Opening her eyes, Ginger padded into the camp. Taking slow and cautious steps, she shuddered in disgust as more blood polls were on the camp. From the inside it didn't look any different than the territory, which didn't surprise her. The fur along her spine was slightly bristling as she padded towards the Leaders den. Ginger looked at the prisoners den and saw a reddish colored cat guarding a miserable looking kit. The black she-cat couldn't imagine how a small kit got into there, but at the same time it seemed like anything was possible in Deathclan. Once she reached the opening to the den, she poked her head in and asked," May I come in?"
Jadekit held back a hiss at Deathclaws, the hatred inside her growing. She knew that if she made a nasty remark or an insult or just anything like that, she would be in more trouble than she already was. Sighing, she rested her head on her paws and tried to sleep. But she couldn't. Everything that had happened during the day kept replaying in her head over and over again, making Jadekit suddenly afraid. But what was there to be afraid of? She wondered, then the thought immediatleygot lost as she saw a black cat enter the camp. The cats fur was spattered in dry blood, which scared Jadekit for a second. Did she get in a fight? But then the small kit remembered that the forest was unlike any other, and so she would have to get used to it soon.
She-cats can't be leaders, sorry! I'm a female myself, Though Pebbledrop accepted

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 01:43 PM
Name: Meadowstar // Pebbledrop
I'm just a random person and all but I don't think females can become leaders..

lyra
December 28th, 2016, 01:44 PM
(I'll just change it to Thornstar and a male? I think it's sorta rude but I'll go with it :3)

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 01:47 PM
(I'll just change it to Thornstar and a male? I think it's sorta rude but I'll go with it :3)
Okie, I'm doing this because it's fun, like I said on my last post, I'm a female as well.)

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 01:48 PM
Okie, I'm doing this because it's fun, like I said on my last post, I'm a female as well.)
Sooo when can we start?

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 01:48 PM
Sooo when can we start?
Sure)

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 01:52 PM
Sure)
Do you mean we can start now?)

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 01:52 PM
Do you mean we can start now?)
Yes)

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 01:53 PM
Yes)
Ok)

Cursepaw looked around camp.She was starving.She was waiting for the cat that would tell her that it's time to eat but saw him nowhere.

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 01:57 PM
Nettlepaw let out a sigh. It could get boring sitting around camp all day, pretty much the only thing they did was do what the toms said. Letting out a sigh, she padded up to Cursepaw. "Another day of boredom." She muttered.

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 01:58 PM
Nettlepaw let out a sigh. It could get boring sitting around camp all day, pretty much the only thing they did was do what the toms said. Letting out a sigh, she padded up to Cursepaw. "Another day of boredom." She muttered.
(Are they aloud to play fight?)

"Yea but I'm starving where is the cat that comes to tell us!"she flicked her tail

lyra
December 28th, 2016, 02:01 PM
Thornstar woke up from his rest, and stretched. Small beams of sunlight filtered into the den as he stood up. After a few seconds he padded out of the leaders den. His gaze landed on Cursepaw. Sometimes he felt bad for the she-cats, but that feeling only lasted for a second. Here, the she-cats weren't supposed to be treated as equally as the toms. Or atleast that's what he heard growing up as a kit. "Go eat," The calico growled to her, his tail tip flicking in annoyance. The she-cats always had to waste the prey that pretty much all the toms caught, and so he didn't think it was right they got to eat their food. He glared at the Nettlepaw and nodded to her. "You can eat too, but don't waste it."

Silhouettes
(Are they aloud to play fight?)

"Yea but I'm starving where is the cat that comes to tell us!"she flicked her tail
Ya, and any tom tells them btw) "Who knows." She meowed, twitching her tail.

HwangHarin
Lightningbolt woke up in his den. The power of herbs smell going in his face. He smiled and got up, shook his pelt and patted out of the den.

~Breadsticks~
December 28th, 2016, 02:02 PM
Name: Sleekpaw(Sleekwhisker)
Looks: Click (http://38.media.tumblr.com/dfdf25cad718d351c87a84836b520d92/tumblr_muwzye3gjs1r38hk2o1_500.jpg)
Perso (Tbr'd accepted): TBRP

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 02:03 PM
Thornstar woke up from his rest, and stretched. Small beams of sunlight filtered into the den as he stood up. After a few seconds he padded out of the leaders den. His gaze landed on Cursepaw. Sometimes he felt bad for the she-cats, but that feeling only lasted for a second. Here, the she-cats weren't supposed to be treated as equally as the toms. Or atleast that's what he heard growing up as a kit. "Go eat," The calico growled to her, his tail tip flicking in annoyance. The she-cats always had to waste the prey that pretty much all the toms caught, and so he didn't think it was right they got to eat their food. He glared at the Nettlepaw and nodded to her. "You can eat too, but don't waste it."
"Ok," she mumbled, padding over to the prey pile and picking up a mouse.

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 02:03 PM
Cursepaw dipped her head to the leader "Thank you Thornstar."she said as she got three plump mice for her other She cat friends

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 02:04 PM
Name: Sleekpaw(Sleekwhisker)
Looks: Click (http://38.media.tumblr.com/dfdf25cad718d351c87a84836b520d92/tumblr_muwzye3gjs1r38hk2o1_500.jpg)
Accepted, sorry I forgot to add this, female med and med apps have to be infertile.)

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 02:04 PM
what infertile mean?)

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 02:06 PM
Cursepaw gave a mouse to Sleekpaw and another to cherry paw she then ate her own.

lyra
Name: Cherrypaw
Looks: x (www.dfs-pet-blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/ritter-uri.jpg)
Perso: TBRP'ed
Mate?: open I guess?
Kits?:
RP Example: You already know :3

~Breadsticks~
Breezecloud Ok
Aashka
Sleekpaw pushed her way out of the den and bounced after her mentor, "Lightningbolt, what should I do today?"

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 02:07 PM
what infertile mean?)
You can't have kids)

HwangHarin
December 28th, 2016, 02:07 PM
what infertile mean?)

Means they can't reproduce )

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 02:08 PM
Name: Cherrypaw
Looks: x (www.dfs-pet-blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/ritter-uri.jpg)
Perso: TBRP'ed
RP Example: You already know :3
Accepted)

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 02:08 PM
Means they can't reproduce )
Oooh ok thx)
Cursepaw sighed as she saw the other cats roam around "It's no fair."she hissed to herself

HwangHarin
December 28th, 2016, 02:09 PM
Breezecloud Ok
Aashka
Sleekpaw pushed her way out of the den and bounced after her mentor, "Lightningbolt, what should I do today?"

"Organize the herbs." He meowed to his apprentice

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 02:12 PM
Oooh ok thx)
Cursepaw sighed as she saw the other cats roam around "It's no fair."she hissed to herself
"You bet it's not," she growled, hearing the she-cat.

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 02:13 PM
"You bet it's not," she growled, hearing the she-cat.
She nodded."They treat us as if we are worthless.Without us they won't even be alive!"she said

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 02:14 PM
She nodded."They treat us as if we are worthless.Without us they won't even be alive!"she said
"Their flea-brained!" She spat too loudly.

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 02:15 PM
"Their flea-brained!" She spat too loudly.
Cursepaw froze as she looked around,she other She cat said that too loudly

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 02:18 PM
Cursepaw froze as she looked around,she other She cat said that too loudly
"Were not even aloud to get out of camp!" She continued angrily.

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 02:21 PM
"Were not even aloud to get out of camp!" She continued angrily.
"Shhh!You mouse brain you could get us in trouble!"she hissed

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 02:23 PM
"Shhh!You mouse brain you could get us in trouble!"she hissed
"It's not my fault that they are flea-brained!" She hissed quiet this time.

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 02:24 PM
"It's not my fault that they are flea-brained!" She hissed quiet this time.
"Of course they are but do you want to get in trouble!"she hissed

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 02:25 PM
"Of course they are but do you want to get in trouble!"she hissed
"Fine, your right. It's just that this life is terrible!" She snapped.

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 02:27 PM
I just found this picture of a scary cat in google:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/50/22/79/5022791897912ae528b483c6798566bf.jpg

Who want to rp as him and if no one does I'll rp him)

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 02:28 PM
I just found this picture of a scary cat in google:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/50/22/79/5022791897912ae528b483c6798566bf.jpg

Who want to rp as him and if no one does I'll rp him)
XD that is creepy)

lyra
December 28th, 2016, 02:28 PM
Cherrypaw padded over to the two apprentices, her eyes wide as one of them started to say things out loud. "You're lucky Pebbledrop didn't catch you saying that," She meowed,"He's right there." She pointed her tail over to the tom who was eating a squirrel, a satisfied look on his face.
(Oh gosh XD)

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 02:30 PM
Cherrypaw padded over to the two apprentices, her eyes wide as one of them started to say things out loud. "You're lucky Pebbledrop didn't catch you saying that," She meowed,"He's right there." She pointed her tail over to the tom who was eating a squirrel, a satisfied look on his face.
(Oh gosh XD)
"Exactly!"Cursepaw hissed to her friend.She then looked at the other she-cat "he wasn't there a moment ago.."

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 02:30 PM
(Oh gosh XD)
Ik the cat is creepy!!)

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 02:32 PM
Cherrypaw padded over to the two apprentices, her eyes wide as one of them started to say things out loud. "You're lucky Pebbledrop didn't catch you saying that," She meowed,"He's right there." She pointed her tail over to the tom who was eating a squirrel, a satisfied look on his face
She glances at the tom who was nearby, her tail brushing the ground.

lyra
December 28th, 2016, 02:32 PM
"Well he's there now so you better watch what you say," Cherrypaw warned, trying not to sound rude."No, life isn't fair. But hey, we're still alive and that's what matters!" It was the truth. She didn't care about this place. She wanted to leave. But being alive was more important than anything at the moment.

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 02:35 PM
"Well he's there now so you better watch what you say," Cherrypaw warned, trying not to sound rude."No, life isn't fair. But hey, we're still alive and that's what matters!" It was the truth. She didn't care about this place. She wanted to leave. But being alive was more important than anything at the moment.
"I guess your right, Cherrypaw." She sighed, her gaze resting on the barrier that held the exit to camp.

Princess Wolfie
December 28th, 2016, 02:49 PM
Name: Ravenflight
Looks: Black tabby she-cat with golden-colored eyes. Gray stripes in the pattern of a tabby. The traditional tabby "M" is dark gray.
Perso (Tbr'd accepted) : Cold, harsh, hates toms, solitary, doesn't follow orders well, sometimes cruel and slightly bloodthirsty
Mate?: Open I guess
Kits?: Maybe later
Rp ex (Not if I RP'd with u at least once) : Ravenflight sat in camp, watching the toms doing their own business. She hissed and leaned to the right as a tom shoved past her, snorting in amusement. Ravenflight stood and stared challengingly at the tom, her tail lashing furiously. He returned her stare, growling, as if taunting her that she would get in trouble for fighting a tom. Ravenflight hissed and bunched her hindquarters, then leapt for the tom. She didn't notice how strong he was; he kicked her away, claws unsheathed, hitting her right in the stomach. Ravenflight let out a yowl as she crashed to the ground on her back. She stood and faced the tom again, tail lashing. Right when she got ready to leap, two other toms rammed into her side, knocking her off balance. "Do not ever do that again, she-cat," one hissed in her ear. Ravenflight unsheathed her claws and swiped them across his muzzle, then turned and fled out the camp's entrance, ignoring the pain in her stomach. After a few minutes, Ravenflight slowed down and climbed up an oak tree, laying down on one of the medium-placed branches. Those toms are so arrogant...they think they're so tough...I'll show them! She hissed silently.

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 02:50 PM
"Yes I know."Cursepaw said

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 02:51 PM
Looks: Black tabby she-cat with golden-colored eyes. Gray stripes in the pattern of a tabby. The traditional tabby "M" is dark gray.
Perso (Tbr'd accepted) : Cold, harsh, hates toms, solitary, doesn't follow orders well, sometimes cruel and slightly bloodthirsty
Rp ex (Not if I RP'd with u at least once) : Ravenflight sat in camp, watching the toms doing their own business. She hissed and leaned to the right as a tom shoved past her, snorting in amusement. Ravenflight stood and stared challengingly at the tom, her tail lashing furiously. He returned her stare, growling, as if taunting her that she would get in trouble for fighting a tom. Ravenflight hissed and bunched her hindquarters, then leapt for the tom. She didn't notice how strong he was; he kicked her away, claws unsheathed, hitting her right in the stomach. Ravenflight let out a yowl as she crashed to the ground on her back. She stood and faced the tom again, tail lashing. Right when she got ready to leap, two other toms rammed into her side, knocking her off balance. "Do not ever do that again, she-cat," one hissed in her ear. Ravenflight unsheathed her claws and swiped them across his muzzle, then turned and fled out the camp's entrance, ignoring the pain in her stomach. After a few minutes, Ravenflight slowed down and climbed up an oak tree, laying down on one of the medium-placed branches. Those toms are so arrogant...they think they're so tough...I'll show them! She hissed silently.
I'm just a random person but unless she is a queen it would be Ravenpaw

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 02:52 PM
You can only have a warrior name if you had kits, besides that accepted)

~Breadsticks~
December 28th, 2016, 03:18 PM
Sleekpaw nodded at the tom, "Alright.." She said, giving a small sigh as she turned and padded back into the den. "Organize the herbs." The she-cat hissed softly, mocking her mentor. "I do it every day." The molly shook her head and pulled herb bundles from where they were kept and begun to organize them.

Princess Wolfie
December 28th, 2016, 03:22 PM
You can only have a warrior name if you had kits, besides that accepted)
Oh okay, I don't think I understood that part enough XD I'll probs post later))

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 03:24 PM
Oh okay, I don't think I understood that part enough XD I'll probs post later))
Okie)

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 03:43 PM
Shadow Lyra
Nettlepaw turned to the 2 she-cats. "Lets go sneak out of camp!" She whispered excitedly, her tassel twitching with excitement.

lyra
December 28th, 2016, 03:44 PM
Cherrypaw nodded. "We better hurry too!"

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 03:44 PM
Shadow Lyra
Nettlepaw turned to the 2 she-cats. "Lets go sneak out of camp!" She whispered excitedly, her tassel twitching with excitement.
"What will the toms think??"cursepaw hissed
She sighed "I'm the only one with sense but I'll come."

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 03:46 PM
Cherrypaw nodded. "We better hurry too!"
She glanced at the toms, hoping that none would see them, and before waiting for Cursepaw to reply, she darted towards the brambles, lowering her build and hurriedly scampered through it and waited for them in a bush.

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 03:52 PM
She glanced at the toms, hoping that none would see them, and before waiting for Cursepaw to reply, she darted towards the brambles, lowering her build and hurriedly scampered through it and waited for them in a bush.
Cursepaw was already outside."You could of slipped out of the small hole in our den."she said

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 03:53 PM
Cursepaw was already outside."You could of slipped out of the small hole in our den."she said
"Well, we're here, are we not?" She said, before turning to the landscape of pure plains. "Wow..." she breathed.

Fallpotato
December 28th, 2016, 03:55 PM
Drakonwing was sitting in his den. He scraped the floor.

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 03:57 PM
"Well, we're here, are we not?" She said, before turning to the landscape of pure plains. "Wow..." she breathed.
"Whoa!"she breathed and smelt prey "Look!A squirrel!"she said she did a all natural crouch and pounced on it and killed it by biting it multiple times "Whoa!Look what I did!"she said

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 04:01 PM
I'm going to make a old rouge to help teach the She-cats all they need to know:
Name:Shadowstep
Family:unknown
Personality:snappy,helpful,inpatient,caring,fearce ,(sort of like,Purdy )
Looks:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/50/22/79/5022791897912ae528b483c6798566bf.jpg)

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 04:01 PM
"Whoa!"she breathed and smelt prey "Look!A squirrel!"she said she did a all natural crouch and pounced on it and killed it by biting it multiple times "Whoa!Look what I did!"she said
Her eyes widened. "Why don't these feather-brain toms let us hunt?!" She spat, not worrying about a tom hearing since they weren't in that prison of a camp.

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 04:02 PM
Looks:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/50/22/79/5022791897912ae528b483c6798566bf.jpg)
Accepted, wants le gender?)

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 04:03 PM
Male)

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 04:04 PM
Male)
Okie)
Her pelt bristled in the feeling of eyes burning into their pelts. Instinctively, her claws slid out.

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 04:08 PM
(I will be on and off since I'm going to a playground for my sis)

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 04:09 PM
Okie)
Her pelt bristled in the feeling of eyes burning into their pelts. Instinctively, her claws slid out.
Let's say they are far in the forest)
Shadowstep stepped it if the shadows "Who are ye little lady's?"

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 04:10 PM
Let's say they are far in the forest)
Shadowstep stepped it if the shadows "Who are ye little lady's?"
Ok)
She whipped around, and let out a hiss. "Who are you and why would you want to know?" She finished sharply.

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 04:13 PM
Ok)
She whipped around, and let out a hiss. "Who are you and why would you want to know?" She finished sharply.
Cursepaw hissed unsheathing her claws "Wait he is old."she said

Shadowstep let out a croaky hiss "Well that's not the best way to treat and elderly cat!"he said unsheathingg his gross claws (his pelt is unkept just imagine him somewhat like purdy fro warrior cat books)

Mystery
December 28th, 2016, 04:20 PM
Name: Grizzlypaw (Claw)
Looks: .jpg (http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130606202851/joinmoonclan/images/5/5a/Mapleheart.jpg)
Perso (Tbr'd accepted) : Tbrp'd
Mate?: Bit to young , but duture is open and so is crush.
Kits?: .....
He got up slowly , he then walked in another direction , scenting out a marshy scent. He decided to follow it . He came up to a small pool of water , an he dropped into a hunting crouch. There's got to be some prey around here , he thought , it smelled like a frog , I hope so! I haven't caught anything in some time... He followed the scent , stalking closer to the small pond he caught a glimpse of a brown shape lying next to it . The top twitched , he realised it wasn't a leaf , like he expected , it was a frog. He crept closer trying to avoid contact with its eyes. At a safe distance he pounced , claws unsheathed and he successfully landed on top of it. Yes! he thought and ended the struggling creature with a swift bite to the neck. He picked it up , the chewy skin making him cringe with slight disgust .He padded back to camp , the frog dangling down from his neck , feeling proud , was it rare to find these in Leaf-bare? he thought.

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 04:21 PM
Cursepaw hissed unsheathing her claws "Wait he is old."she said

Shadowstep let out a croaky hiss "Well that's not the best way to treat and elderly cat!"he said unsheathingg his gross claws (his pelt is unkept just imagine him somewhat like purdy fro warrior cat books)
"So? We're young." She said to Cursepaw. She looked back at the tom. "I'm Netttlepaw, and this is Cursepaw, and Cherrypaw. We're from Briarclan."

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 04:23 PM
Name: Grizzlypaw (Claw)
Looks: .jpg (http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130606202851/joinmoonclan/images/5/5a/Mapleheart.jpg)
Perso (Tbr'd accepted) : Tbrp'd
Mate?: Bit to young , but duture is open and so is crush.
Kits?: .....
He got up slowly , he then walked in another direction , scenting out a marshy scent. He decided to follow it . He came up to a small pool of water , an he dropped into a hunting crouch. There's got to be some prey around here , he thought , it smelled like a frog , I hope so! I haven't caught anything in some time... He followed the scent , stalking closer to the small pond he caught a glimpse of a brown shape lying next to it . The top twitched , he realised it wasn't a leaf , like he expected , it was a frog. He crept closer trying to avoid contact with its eyes. At a safe distance he pounced , claws unsheathed and he successfully landed on top of it. Yes! he thought and ended the struggling creature with a swift bite to the neck. He picked it up , the chewy skin making him cringe with slight disgust .He padded back to camp , the frog dangling down from his neck , feeling proud , was it rare to find these in Leaf-bare? he thought.
Accepted)

Mystery
December 28th, 2016, 04:24 PM
Ty)

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 04:27 PM
"So? We're young." She said to Cursepaw. She looked back at the tom. "I'm Netttlepaw, and this is Cursepaw, and Cherrypaw. We're from Briarclan."
Cursepaw looked at the other cat then sat down.

Shadowstep hissed "That clan?!You came from that clan?!I used to be from that clan before I started eating from what the two legs here give me."he said "I never liked that clan,they are unfair to ye She cats!thats why I left,and now I be to old to hunt for meself so the old twolegs feed me while I sleep out here,may I ask,why are ye three she-cats so far from home?Last time I checked she-cats aren't aloud to exit camp."

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 04:33 PM
Cursepaw looked at the other cat then sat down.

Shadowstep hissed "That clan?!You came from that clan?!I used to be from that clan before I started eating from what the two legs here give me."he said "I never liked that clan,they are unfair to ye She cats!thats why I left,and now I be to old to hunt for meself so the old twolegs feed me while I sleep out here,may I ask,why are ye three she-cats so far from home?Last time I checked she-cats aren't aloud to exit camp."
"We're not," she started, "wait, your one of those lazy kitty pets?"

~Breadsticks~
December 28th, 2016, 04:39 PM
Name: Juniperpaw-Juniperclaw
Looks: Click (http://cdnph.upi.com/sv/b/i/UPI-9661465926975/2016/1/14659297235409/Cats-use-simple-physics-to-zero-in-on-hiding-prey.jpg)
Mate?: Open
Name: Sharppaw-Sharphail
Looks: Click (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b7/George,_a_perfect_example_of_a_tuxedo_cat.jpg)
Name: Ratbite
Looks: Click (http://images.mentalfloss.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_640x430/public/mainecoonhed.png)
Mate?: Cursepaw?

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 04:40 PM
Looks: Click (http://cdnph.upi.com/sv/b/i/UPI-9661465926975/2016/1/14659297235409/Cats-use-simple-physics-to-zero-in-on-hiding-prey.jpg)
Looks: Click (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b7/George,_a_perfect_example_of_a_tuxedo_cat.jpg)
Looks: Click (http://images.mentalfloss.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_640x430/public/mainecoonhed.png)
All accepted!)

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 04:42 PM
"We're not," she started, "wait, your one of those lazy kitty pets?"
Cursepaw "Yea are you?!"

Shadowstep gasped "OF CORSE NOT!Well,sort of,but I still live out here."he said "Now what are ye lady's doing out here?"he asked

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 04:43 PM
Sure Cursepaw can be his mate)

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 04:47 PM
Cursepaw "Yea are you?!"

Shadowstep gasped "OF CORSE NOT!Well,sort of,but I still live out here."he said "Now what are ye lady's doing out here?"he asked
"We're exploring." She snapped.

lyra
December 28th, 2016, 04:47 PM
Cherrypaw stood next to the other apprentices in silence.

(Ok, I know this might sound rude and I don't mean to, but I don't think this clan is really fair. It's technically saying females mean less then a male? I'm a female myself like some of you also, but I still don't really think it's fair..)

Fallpotato
December 28th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Drakonwing got up and took a walk around camp.

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 04:51 PM

(Ok, I know this might sound rude and I don't mean to, but I don't think this clan is really fair. It's technically saying females mean less then a male? I'm a female myself like some of you also, but I still don't really think it's fair..)
That's honestly the point, im sorry if you don't like it : c it's supposed to be like that)

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 04:53 PM

"We're exploring." She snapped.
Cursepaw nodded twitching her tail.

Shadowstep smirked "I like your bravery.Well I'll teach you,all of what I learned when I was a little lad like yous."he said

(I am a female as well but I made a awesome plot I could share it with you Lyra)

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 04:55 PM
Cursepaw nodded twitching her tail.

Shadowstep smirked "I like your bravery.Well I'll teach you,all of what I learned when I was a little lad like yous."he said

(I am a female as well but I made a awesome plot I could share it with you Lyra)
(Me as well,) "Fine." She growled to the tom. (She has anger issues)

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 05:14 PM
(Me as well,) "Fine." She growled to the tom. (She has anger issues)
Cursepaw stared at him "Fine.How about we meet every so often around this time,but now we have to leave to make sure that the toms don't catch us.If we don't come back we got caught or something around those lines."she said as she padded away slowly.

Shadowstep nodded "Alrighty ladies see you around."he huffed

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 05:15 PM
Cursepaw stared at him "Fine.How about we meet every so often around this time,but now we have to leave to make sure that the toms don't catch us.If we don't come back we got caught or something around those lines."she said as she padded away slowly.

Shadowstep nodded "Alrighty ladies see you around."he huffed
She turned to her. "We better get back before they notice!"

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 05:16 PM
She turned to her. "We better get back before they notice!"
"Why do you think I'm getting ready to run?Clme on!"she said as she ran back to camp and dived under the small hole in the wall of camp that lead to their den.

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 05:22 PM
"Why do you think I'm getting ready to run?Clme on!"she said as she ran back to camp and dived under the small hole in the wall of camp that lead to their den.
She raced after her, praying that no toms would await back at camp.

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 05:26 PM
Cursepaw was curled up at camp (btw the person that played Cursepaws mate he can propose to her today.) in her den.

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 05:28 PM
Cursepaw was curled up at camp (btw the person that played Cursepaws mate he can propose to her today.) in her den.
She ducked in the den, and curled up in the nest next to her friend.

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 05:29 PM
Their off)

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 05:38 PM
She ducked in the den, and curled up in the nest next to her friend.
"That was crazy."she said

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 05:39 PM
"That was crazy."she said
"Yup."

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 05:43 PM
Cursepaw sighed

~Breadsticks~
December 28th, 2016, 05:50 PM
Shadow
Ratbite padded toward the den, sticking his head in, "Cursepaw." He said, his voice rumbling.

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 05:55 PM
Ratbite padded toward the den, sticking his head in, "Cursepaw." He said, his voice rumbling.
Nettlepaw raised her head as the tom entered the den and callled for the other she-cat.

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 06:05 PM
Shadow
"Yes?"she said picking up her head "Oh hi Ratbite what brings you here?"she asked

~Breadsticks~
December 28th, 2016, 06:13 PM
"Yes?"she said picking up her head "Oh hi Ratbite what brings you here?"she asked
The tom narrowed his eyes slightly, "I'm your mate I have the right to check on you when I please." He pushed his way into the den, his eyes flashing with concern, "Are you alright?"

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 06:15 PM
The tom narrowed his eyes slightly, "I'm your mate I have the right to check on you when I please." He pushed his way into the den, his eyes flashing with concern, "Are you alright?"
"of corse I'm fine."she said"Why would you be worried?"
(Let's say they have been mates for a day,ok?)

~Breadsticks~
December 28th, 2016, 06:16 PM
"of corse I'm fine."she said
"Alright, have you eaten today?" Ratbite pressed, his tail waving.

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 06:18 PM
"Alright, have you eaten today?" Ratbite pressed, his tail waving.
"Yes I have.I ate a mouse earlier today.Why are you so worried?"she asked

~Breadsticks~
December 28th, 2016, 06:25 PM
"Yes I have.I ate a mouse earlier today.Why are you so worried?"she asked
Ratbite narrowed his eyes, "Be glad I'm not like the other toms." He shrugged off the question and turned, stalking from the den.

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 06:28 PM
Ratbite narrowed his eyes, "Be glad I'm not like the other toms." He shrugged off the question and turned, stalking from the den.
Cursepaw got up and walked to him and swished his tail playfully "What's wrong Ratbite?" She asked

Fallpotato
December 28th, 2016, 06:31 PM
Drakonwing padded around in his den. He sighed and then scraped the wall.

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 06:34 PM
Drakonwing padded around in his den. He sighed and then scraped the wall.
Nettlepaw heard the deputy rake his claws on the wall of his den. She peeked her head in, "Drakonwing, you ok?"

~Breadsticks~
December 28th, 2016, 06:35 PM
Cursepaw got up and walked to him and swished his tail playfully "What's wrong Ratbite?" She asked
Ratbite turned to Cursepaw, his eyes shining and he gave a small smile. The tom crouched down, waving his tail playfully. "You want to play like that?"

Fallpotato
December 28th, 2016, 06:37 PM
Nettlepaw heard the deputy rake his claws on the wall of his den. She peeked her head in, "Drakonwing, you ok?"
Drakonwing hissed "I'm fine!"

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 06:38 PM
Drakonwing hissed "I'm fine!"
She nodded before backing out and let out a sigh of boredom.

Fallpotato
December 28th, 2016, 06:39 PM
Drakonwing peeked out of the den. He saw no one and he ran out of camp unnoticed. He walked around hoping no one saw him

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 06:45 PM
Ratbite turned to Cursepaw, his eyes shining and he gave a small smile. The tom crouched down, waving his tail playfully. "You want to play like that?"
Cursepaw nodded and did a sloppy crouch (since they are not taught how to )

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 06:47 PM
The moon peered out from behind a cloud, its faint rays shining in the grassy camp.
Nettlepaw glanced around in complete boredom. 'What are we supposed to do all day?!' She thought in her mind, though still let out a hiss.

~Breadsticks~
December 28th, 2016, 06:49 PM
Cursepaw nodded and did a sloppy crouch (since they are not taught how to )
Ratbite playfully pounced on Cursepaw, grinning. The tom flicked his ears and nuzzled her cheek.

~Breadsticks~
December 28th, 2016, 06:50 PM
The moon peered out from behind a cloud, its faint rays shining in the grassy camp.
Nettlepaw glanced around in complete boredom. 'What are we supposed to do all day?!' She thought in her mind, though still let out a hiss.
Sleekpaw trotted up to the she-cat, "Nettlepaw." She said simply, giving a soft growl as she sat and worked on removing the tansy from her paws.

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 06:51 PM
Ratbite playfully pounced on Cursepaw, grinning. The tom flicked his ears and nuzzled her cheek.
Cursepaw giggled and playfully and gently batted at the toms belly.

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 06:52 PM
Sleekpaw trotted up to the she-cat, "Nettlepaw." She said simply, giving a soft growl as she sat and worked on removing the tansy from her paws.
"Did he make you sort the herbs again?" She asked in anger.

~Breadsticks~
December 28th, 2016, 07:00 PM
Shadow
Ratbite gave a small laugh and stepped back, "I should go, I've been hunting all day." He nuzzled Cursepaw again then turned and padded away into the warriors den.
Breezecloud
Sleekpaw growled softly, "Of course he did, he doesn't teach me anything. When he's gone the clan will die because all I can do is sort herbs."

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 07:02 PM
Shadow
Ratbite gave a small laugh and stepped back, "I should go, I've been hunting all day." He nuzzled Cursepaw again then turned and padded away into the warriors den.
Breezecloud
Sleekpaw growled softly, "Of course he did, he doesn't teach me anything. When he's gone the clan will die because all I can do is sort herbs."
Cursepaw nodded goodbye to her mate and went over to the she-cats "You know you shouldn't be taking to loudly,I could here you and I was with Ratbite.But your right I have been watching your mentor and he is showing you nothing.May I talk with Nettlepaw for a moment?"she asked

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 07:04 PM
Shadow
Breezecloud
She glanced around to see if any toms were close by. "Cursepaw, Cherrypaw, and I are going to meet a rouge tomorrow. Would you like to come?" She quietly hissed.

Fallpotato
December 28th, 2016, 07:04 PM
Drakonwing sat down at a lake far from camp. He looked at the moon reflecting off the lake.

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 07:05 PM
Cursepaw nodded goodbye to her mate and went over to the she-cats "You know you shouldn't be taking to loudly,I could here you and I was with Ratbite.But your right I have been watching your mentor and he is showing you nothing.May I talk with Nettlepaw for a moment?"she asked
She looked at the molly. "What is it?" She asked.

~Breadsticks~
December 28th, 2016, 07:05 PM
Sleekpaw nodded and turned, padding back to the medicine cat den to finish sorting herbs.

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 07:08 PM
She looked at the molly. "What is it?" She asked.
"Should we tell Sleekpaw about old cat jinkins in the forest?"she asked joking but serious at the same time

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 07:10 PM
"Should we tell Sleekpaw about old cat jinkins in the forest?"she asked joking but serious at the same time
(I told her) She turned to her. "You have a mate?" She hissed. "Their the reason why we're so miserable, they keep us locked in a camp!" She continued sharply.

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 07:12 PM
(I told her) She turned to her. "You have a mate?" She hissed. "Their the reason why we're so miserable, they keep us locked in a camp!" She continued sharply.
Cursepaw looked at her with her eyes suddenly furious "He is different,he told Thornstar that the clan should treat us equally."she said as calm as she could

Fallpotato
December 28th, 2016, 07:14 PM
Drakonwing padded towards the two legs when he saw a cat "Shadowstep!"

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 07:15 PM
Cursepaw looked at her with her eyes suddenly furious "He is different,he told Thornstar that the clan should treat us equally."she said as calm as she could
(Nettle, obviously, hates toms) "If he was different, wouldn't he have taken you out once? Have you ever thought he's just playing at you?" She snarled, anger in her eyes.

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 07:16 PM
Drakonwing padded towards the two legs when he saw a cat "Shadowstep!"
Shadowstep turned around "Who's there!"he hissed "I can fight!"then he noticed Drakonwing"Drakonwing!How have you been Lad?"(he is a bit like purdy)

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 07:17 PM
(Nettle, obviously, hates toms) "If he was different, wouldn't he have taken you out once? Have you ever thought he's just playing at you?" She snarled, anger in her eyes.
Cursepaw tried to be calm "He HAS tried!So many times but he had gotten caught!So many times!"she flexed her claws on the ground

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 07:19 PM
Cursepaw tried to be calm "He HAS tried!So many times but he had gotten caught!So many times!"she flexed her claws on the ground
She was glaring at her. "We didn't get caught, did we? There was 3 she-cat that escaped, and you want me to believe that one and one tom couldn't?" She exploded.

Fallpotato
December 28th, 2016, 07:19 PM
Shadowstep turned around "Who's there!"he hissed "I can fight!"then he noticed Drakonwing"Drakonwing!How have you been Lad?"(he is a bit like purdy)
Drakonwing mewed "terrible."

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 07:20 PM
She was glaring at her. "We didn't get caught, did we? There was 3 she-cat that escaped, and you want me to believe that one and one tom couldn't?" She exploded.
"Because WE snuck out!Ratbite didn't want to be put in the prison cells,he wanted to know that he trusted the clans!"she hissed "or are you just jealous "

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 07:21 PM
Drakonwing mewed "terrible."
"Why?what's wrong?"he wobbled towards him

Fallpotato
December 28th, 2016, 07:23 PM
"Why?what's wrong?"he wobbled towards him
Drakonwing mewed "I just feel not needed anymore."

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 07:24 PM
"Because WE snuck out!Ratbite didn't want to be put in the prison cells,he wanted to know that he trusted the clans!"she hissed "or are you just jealous "
She snarled, "Jealous? You think I'm jealous?! I would never in my life be jealous of a cat with an arrogant tom for a mate that says he is trying to help when he is not!" She spat. (Sorry Thebread XD, Nettle just likes getting angry apparently)

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 07:25 PM
Drakonwing mewed "I just feel not needed anymore."
"Eyy,it's about time you have been thinking of leaving that terrible clan."he let out a groggy hiss

Fallpotato
December 28th, 2016, 07:26 PM
"Eyy,it's about time you have been thinking of leaving that terrible clan."he let out a groggy hiss
Drakonwing mewed "I have been wanting to leave for moons."

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 07:26 PM
She snarled, "Jealous? You think I'm jealous?! I would never in my life be jealous of a cat with an arrogant tom for a mate that says he is trying to help when he is not!" She spat. (Sorry Thebread XD, Nettle just likes getting angry apparently)
Cursepaw said one last time "Last chance mouse brain,he is trying unlike any other tom.He is trying."she said unsheathing her claws and scraping them on the ground.

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 07:27 PM
Drakonwing mewed "I have been wanting to leave for moons."
(Can Shadowstep be his dad)
"Then why didn't ye?"he asked

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 07:28 PM
Cursepaw said one last time "Last chance mouse brain,he is trying unlike any other tom.He is trying."she said unsheathing her claws and scraping them on the ground.
"What did he do, then, to try? Play with you? Feed the clan like every 'good' tom does? What makes him so special?" She snapped in anger, letting her claws scrap the ground as they unsheathed.

Fallpotato
December 28th, 2016, 07:28 PM
(Can Shadowstep be his dad)
"Then why didn't ye?"he asked
(Yes)
Drakonwing shrugged "I was only thirteen moons I was indecisive."

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 07:31 PM
"What did he do, then, to try? Play with you? Feed the clan like every 'good' tom does? What makes him so special?" She snapped in anger, letting her claws scrap the ground as they unsheathed.
"That's it!"she yowled crashing onto the cat slashing at her eyes and stomach,she bit the She cats neck feeling flesh she tarred it off with her teeth and slicing at the She cats belly,she was in a death position,Cursepaw was currently ripping at the she-cats throght and not stoping,blood poring from the wound.

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 07:33 PM
(Yes)
Drakonwing shrugged "I was only thirteen moons I was indecisive."
Shadowstep grunted "After all those times I told you to come with me now you come?"she made a hissing sound

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 07:34 PM
"That's it!"she yowled crashing onto the cat slashing at her eyes and stomach,she bit the She cats neck feeling flesh she tarred it off with her teeth and slicing at the She cats belly,she was in a death position,Cursepaw was currently ripping at the she-cats throght and not stoping,blood poring from the wound.
(Woah, slow down and dun kill her! You can servelly hurt her) She let out a piercing shriek, gasping in pain as blood trickled down her jaw. Her blue eyes were clouded in pain as she tried to bat the other she-cats muzzle, though she missed since she had no training and the pain was overwhelming.

Fallpotato
December 28th, 2016, 07:34 PM
Shadowstep grunted "After all those times I told you to come with me now you come?"she made a hissing sound
Drakonwing mewed "I'm sorry. I have just realized I was not important or wanted in that clan."

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 07:39 PM
(Woah, slow down and dun kill her! You can servelly hurt her) She let out a piercing shriek, gasping in pain as blood trickled down her jaw. Her blue eyes were clouded in pain as she tried to bat the other she-cats muzzle, though she missed since she had no training and the pain was overwhelming.
I know I won't)
She leaped off the She cat "That.That is what he taught me."she hissed

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 07:40 PM
Drakonwing mewed "I'm sorry. I have just realized I was not important or wanted in that clan."
Shadowstep sighed and put his tail over his sons shoulder "Did I tell you three she-cats came to me today?they where of your clan."he said

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 07:41 PM
I know I won't)
She leaped off the She cat "That.That is what he taught me."she hissed
She glared at her, hate gleaming in her eyes, before she curled up in pain, groaning.

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 07:42 PM
She glared at her, hate gleaming in her eyes, before she curled up in pain, groaning.
She went to the med den.Seeing that she only had a friend built on hatred for toms.Her friend wasn't happy for her at all.She was going to be careful about who she trusted now.

Fallpotato
December 28th, 2016, 07:43 PM
Shadowstep sighed and put his tail over his sons shoulder "Did I tell you three she-cats came to me today?they where of your clan."he said
Drakonwing nodded "you did not tell me."

~Breadsticks~
December 28th, 2016, 07:45 PM
She went to the med den.Seeing that she only had a friend built on hatred for toms.Her friend wasn't happy for her at all.She was going to be careful about who she trusted now.
Sleekpaw turned, "Oh hello Cursepaw, I heard screeching.. Is everything alright?"

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 07:45 PM
Drakonwing nodded "you did not tell me."
"Oh they where fine lads might I say,but none would fall for this old fleabag.I offered to help them train in the way toms do around here."he said

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 07:46 PM
Sleekpaw turned, "Oh hello Cursepaw, I heard screeching.. Is everything alright?"
"Everything is fine just heal me then go to Nettlepaw."she said her ears down.

Fallpotato
December 28th, 2016, 07:48 PM
"Oh they where fine lads might I say,but none would fall for this old fleabag.I offered to help them train in the way toms do around here."he said
Drakonwing nodded "ok."

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 07:49 PM
Drakonwing nodded "ok."
"So if you see em around just tell them that I told you to help them."he said

Fallpotato
December 28th, 2016, 07:51 PM
"So if you see em around just tell them that I told you to help them."he said
Drakonwing mewed "ok. I will be heading to the lake to get a drink and then I'll come back over here."

~Breadsticks~
December 28th, 2016, 07:52 PM
"Everything is fine just heal me then go to Nettlepaw."she said her ears down.
Sleekpaw only nodded and turned, digging in the stores as she recited the herb names to herself, "Dock and Cobweb.." The she-cat pulled out the two herbs and applied them to the she-cat's wounds giving her a nod before pushing past out into the clearing.
Breezecloud
Sleekpaw's eyes went wide in shock as she rushed up the the she-cat and helped her to the medicine den. The molly let her rest in her own nest as she quickly looked for the right herbs, "I need... Cobweb, Comfrey, Dock, and Poppy Seeds..." She turned and applied the herbs to her wounds then gave Nettlepaw a poppy seed, "It'll make you feel better.." The she-cat went over the herb names and uses, hoping she'd gotten them all right.

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 07:53 PM
Drakonwing mewed "ok. I will be heading to the lake to get a drink and then I'll come back over here."
"Alrighty lad."

Shadow
Sleekpaw only nodded and turned, digging in the stores as she recited the herb names to herself, "Dock and Cobweb.." The she-cat pulled out the two herbs and applied them to the she-cat's wounds giving her a nod before pushing past out into the clearing.
Breezecloud
Sleekpaw's eyes went wide in shock as she rushed up the the she-cat and helped her to the medicine den. The molly let her rest in her own nest as she quickly looked for the right herbs, "I need... Cobweb, Comfrey, Dock, and Poppy Seeds..." She turned and applied the herbs to her wounds then gave Nettlepaw a poppy seed, "It'll make you feel better.." The she-cat went over the herb names and uses, hoping she'd gotten them all right.
Cursepaw padded out of the med den

Fallpotato
"Alrighty lad."
Drakonwing started to go and then he stopped and turned around and mewed "if they come here tell them I was killed by a rogue."

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 07:55 PM
Drakonwing started to go and then he stopped and turned around and mewed "if they come here tell them I was killed by a rogue."
"Alrighty then."he said as he plopped on his back

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 07:55 PM
Breezecloud
Her eyes were squeezed shut in pain, though the poppy seed helped (Gtg, bbl!)

Fallpotato
December 28th, 2016, 07:56 PM
Drakonwing went to the lake and drank from it. He started to go back to where his father was.

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 07:56 PM
Her eyes were squeezed shut in pain, though the poppy seed helped (Gtg, bbl!)
Ok bai)

Fallpotato
December 28th, 2016, 07:57 PM
Ok bai)
I gtg be back in like thirty minutes.)

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 07:57 PM
I gtg be back in like thirty minutes.)
Ok bai)

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 08:02 PM
Breezecloud
Cursepaw went into the warriors den and whispered her mates name "Ratbite?"she whispered @TheBread

~Breadsticks~
December 28th, 2016, 08:04 PM
Cursepaw went into the warriors den and whispered her mates name "Ratbite?"she whispered http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=44
Ratbite rose his head and growled groggily, "Juniperpaw I already told you to leave me alone, I'll handle it later." He blinked a few times then scrambled to his paws, "Oh Cursepaw, are you alright?"

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Ratbite rose his head and growled groggily, "Juniperpaw I already told you to leave me alone, I'll handle it later." He blinked a few times then scrambled to his paws, "Oh Cursepaw, are you alright?"
"Can I speak with you out here?"she asked

~Breadsticks~
December 28th, 2016, 08:08 PM
"Can I speak with you out here?"she asked
Ratbite shuffled his paws uneasily and gave a small nod, standing up to reveal two young apprentices curled up in his nest. "They were-uh.. Scared.." He said, leading the she-cat out of the den.

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 08:08 PM
Ok I back but will be off a lot then back on)
Nettlepaw tried to scamper up, blood slightly oozing from the wounds. She wanted to learn to fight, and she knew that Shadowstep could help her with that task.

~Breadsticks~
December 28th, 2016, 08:09 PM
Ok I back but will be off a lot then back on)
Nettlepaw tried to scamper up, blood slightly oozing from the wounds. She wanted to learn to fight, and she knew that Shadowstep could help her with that task.
Sleekpaw forced the apprentice back down, "Don't even think about it. You aren't going anywhere until those wounds heal."

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 08:11 PM
Sleekpaw forced the apprentice back down, "Don't even think about it. You aren't going anywhere until those wounds heal."
She let out a grunt. "I'll just be out for a while," she protested.

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 08:11 PM
Ratbite shuffled his paws uneasily and gave a small nod, standing up to reveal two young apprentices curled up in his nest. "They were-uh.. Scared.." He said, leading the she-cat out of the den.
Cursepaw giggled but then got on task "I um,used the fighting moves you showed me."she said (pretend that he showed her fighting moves)she shuffled her paws

~Breadsticks~
December 28th, 2016, 08:14 PM
Cursepaw giggled but then got on task "I um,used the fighting moves you showed me."she said (pretend that he showed her fighting moves)she shuffled her paws
Ratbite's eyes flashed with worry, "On who?"
Breezecloud
Sleekpaw narrowed her eyes, "If you get up I will tackle you back down and force feed you another poppy seed and more until you fall asleep." Her voice was filled with worry with the slight edge of a threat as she glared at Nettlepaw.

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 08:15 PM
Breezecloud
Sleekpaw narrowed her eyes, "If you get up I will tackle you back down and force feed you another poppy seed and more until you fall asleep." Her voice was filled with worry with the slight edge of a threat as she glared at Nettlepaw.
"On,um,Nettlepaw.."she said licking a small scratch that the She-cat tried to make bigger when they where fighting

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 08:16 PM
Breezecloud
"Fine." She said reluctantly as she shifted and got comfortable in the Med den.

~Breadsticks~
December 28th, 2016, 08:17 PM
"On,um,Nettlepaw.."she said licking a small scratch that the She-cat tried to make bigger when they where fighting
Ratbite shook his head, "Just rest, I'll take care of it.." Breezecloud
"Good." She said bluntly, sorting the herbs again.

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 08:18 PM
Ratbite shook his head, "Just rest, I'll take care of it.." Breezecloud
"Good." She said bluntly, sorting the herbs again.
"No!i taught her a lesson she doesn't need any more!"she said

Fallpotato
December 28th, 2016, 08:20 PM
Drakonwing padded back to his father. He caught two mice along the way. "Here." He dropped the big one and ate the smaller one

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 08:23 PM
Drakonwing padded back to his father. He caught two mice along the way. "Here." He dropped the big one and ate the smaller one
"Thank you son,you know I will die soon."

Fallpotato
December 28th, 2016, 08:24 PM
"Thank you son,you know I will die soon."
Drakonwing nodded "yes I did father."

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 08:25 PM
Drakonwing nodded "yes I did father."
He nodded.

Fallpotato
December 28th, 2016, 08:26 PM
He nodded.
Drakonwing mewed "if I ever have kits of my own I will tell them about how brave you were."

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 08:27 PM
Drakonwing mewed "if I ever have kits of my own I will tell them about how brave you were."
"Eh I'm anything but brave."he said

~Breadsticks~
December 28th, 2016, 08:27 PM
"No!i taught her a lesson she doesn't need any more!"she said
"I don't mean attacking her." He stated bluntly.

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 08:28 PM
"I don't mean attacking her." He stated bluntly.
"Then what are you going to do."she said

Fallpotato
December 28th, 2016, 08:29 PM
"Eh I'm anything but brave."he said
Drakonwing laughed "then I will tell them story's about you. No matter what they are. Not like I will have kits." He mumbles the last part

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 08:30 PM
Drakonwing laughed "then I will tell them story's about you. No matter what they are."
Shadowstep make a weird noise but he looked happy,so he must be laughing

~Breadsticks~
December 28th, 2016, 08:31 PM
"Then what are you going to do."she said
"Not let you get in trouble for this. If Thornstar finds out and he acts on it, he'd probably kill you. I won't let that happen, rest now Cursepaw." Ratbite told her, licking her cheek.

Fallpotato
December 28th, 2016, 08:32 PM
Shadowstep make a weird noise but he looked happy,so he must be laughing
Drakonwing curled in a ball and rested his head.

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 08:36 PM
"Not let you get in trouble for this. If Thornstar finds out and he acts on it, he'd probably kill you. I won't let that happen, rest now Cursepaw." Ratbite told her, licking her cheek.
Cursepaw sighed and nodded.She went to her den to rest

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 08:36 PM
Drakonwing curled in a ball and rested his head.
Shadowstep fell asleep beside him

Fallpotato
December 28th, 2016, 08:41 PM
Drakonwing kept guard while lying down. He hoped no one would come ( wink wink)

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 08:43 PM
I don't have anyone..they are all asleep..

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 08:49 PM
Nettlepaw could come if you want)

Fallpotato
December 28th, 2016, 08:58 PM
Nettlepaw could come if you want)
Anyone pls XD I'm getting bored)

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 09:01 PM
Anyone pls XD I'm getting bored)
Okie)
Nettlepaw raised her head, seeing everyone was asleep she dove through the barrier. 'Shadowstep can help me learn how to fight and hunt!' She thought to herself as she raced into the toms territory. "Shadowstep?" She called out.

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 09:02 PM
Okie)
Nettlepaw raised her head, seeing everyone was asleep she dove through the barrier. 'Shadowstep can help me learn how to fight and hunt!' She thought to herself as she raced into the toms territory. "Shadowstep?" She called out.
Shadowstep opened his eyes "Ey it's one of the lads from earlier How ye doing?"he said padding up to the She cat

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 09:04 PM
Shadowstep opened his eyes "Ey it's one of the lads from earlier How ye doing?"he said padding up to the She cat
"Do I look good?" She mewed, her body was patched with cobwebs and dried blood.

Fallpotato
December 28th, 2016, 09:04 PM
Drakonwing hid in the bushes only his red eyes showing. He made a rustling noise.

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 09:09 PM
"Do I look good?" She mewed, her body was patched with cobwebs and dried blood.
"Er,what happened lad?"he asked

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 09:11 PM
"Er,what happened lad?"he asked
"Cursepaw, one of the cats who came with me." She replied, before scanning the area. "I smell a Briarclan cat."

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 09:12 PM
"Cursepaw, one of the cats who came with me." She replied, before scanning the area. "I smell a Briarclan cat."
"Oh he is a rouge now,but why did she do that?"he said

Fallpotato
December 28th, 2016, 09:13 PM
Drakonwing quietly moved a little bit. He hoped his father would tell her that was because he was buried.

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 09:14 PM
"Oh he is a rouge now,but why did she do that?"he said
"Because she did." She sneered. "Anyway, could you teach me how to hunt and fight like you promised?" She asked hopefully.

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 09:15 PM
Drakonwing quietly moved a little bit. He hoped his father would tell her that was because he was buried.
(It's not like Nettle will do anything if she knew, she'll probably think, 'Once less tom to boss me around,' XD)

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 09:16 PM
"Because she did." She sneered. "Anyway, could you teach me how to hunt and fight like you promised?" She asked hopefully.
"Sure-"he got cut off by another rustling sound

Cursepaw appeared in the clearing "Hi Shadowstep I want to know how to hunt and I want to know how to learn to fight bett-Nettlepaw."She flicked her ears back.

"Hello Cursepaw what did ye do each other?"he asked

Fallpotato
December 28th, 2016, 09:18 PM
(It's not like Nettle will do anything if she knew, she'll probably think, 'Once less tom to boss me around,' XD)
Lol)

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 09:19 PM
"Sure-"he got cut off by another rustling sound

Cursepaw appeared in the clearing "Hi Shadowstep I want to know how to hunt and I want to know how to learn to fight bett-Nettlepaw."She flicked her ears back.

"Hello Cursepaw what did ye do each other?"he asked
A growl errupted her throat, and she tried her hardest not to attack her. "Cursepaw." She growled smoothly. "I'll be going, then." She did a curt nod to Shadowstep.

Fallpotato
December 28th, 2016, 09:19 PM
Drakonwing started to pad away silently when he stepped on a branch. It snapped and he cursed under his breath.

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 09:20 PM
Drakonwing started to pad away silently when he stepped on a branch. It snapped and he cursed under his breath.
She turned in his direction. "Drakonwing?" She said in surprise, though fear edged her mew, what if he told Thornstar?

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 09:21 PM
A growl errupted her throat, and she tried her hardest not to attack her. "Cursepaw." She growled smoothly. "I'll be going, then." She did a curt nod to Shadowstep.
Shadowstep rased his voice to cover his sons actions "NOW I WANT BOTH OF YOU TO SIT AND EXPLAIN TO ME EVERYTHING OR OUR DEAL IS DONE!"he yelled in a croaky voice

Cursepaw was sitting she herd something but she wasn't quite sure if she was halusinating because of Shadowsteps loud voice

Fallpotato
December 28th, 2016, 09:22 PM
She turned in his direction. "Drakonwing?" She said in surprise, though fear edged her mew, what if he told Thornstar?
Drakonwing looked back. "Yes?" He quietly mewed.

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 09:23 PM
Shadowstep rased his voice to cover his sons actions "NOW I WANT BOTH OF YOU TO SIT AND EXPLAIN TO ME EVERYTHING OR OUR DEAL IS DONE!"he yelled in a croaky voice

Cursepaw was sitting she herd something but she wasn't quite sure if she was halusinating because of Shadowsteps loud voice
"Fine," she said, "Cursepaw, I'll tell him what you did and you tell him what i did." She ordered the she-cat whom had attacked her.

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 09:23 PM
Shadowstep cursed "Foxdung."

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 09:24 PM
"Fine," she said, "Cursepaw, I'll tell him what you did and you tell him what i did." She ordered the she-cat whom had attacked her.
Cursepaw nodded.

"Now Nettlepaw you start."he flicked his tail to signal Drakonwing do go hide somewhere

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 09:24 PM
She gave him a look that said, 'What are you doing here with a rouge?!'

Fallpotato
December 28th, 2016, 09:25 PM
She gave him a look that said, 'What are you doing here with a rouge?!'
Drakonwing slowly padded back.

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 09:25 PM
Cursepaw nodded.

"Now Nettlepaw you start."he flicked his tail to signal Drakonwing do go hide somewhere
"She was all being prancy with a tom, until he had to go, and she walked over to be and chatted, Cursepaw, your turn." (XD, dun ask what is going on in her head.)

Fallpotato
December 28th, 2016, 09:29 PM
Drakonwing slowly slid behind a tree.

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 09:29 PM
"She was all being prancy with a tom, until he had to go, and she walked over to be and chatted." (XD, dun ask what is going on in her head.)
"Is that all?"he asked hoping this will distract them from his son

Cursepaw looked at Drakonclaw

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 09:31 PM
"Is that all?"he asked hoping this will distract them from his son

Cursepaw looked at Drakonclaw
"Cursepaw's turn." She growled at her name. "I smell that cat again." She informed Shadowstep.

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 09:33 PM
"Cursepaw's turn." She growled at her name.
"Cursepaw?"he asked

Cursepaw saw the game she was playing "She and me where just talking and got ticked off at each other.That is all."she said smirking at Nettlepaw.

Shadowstep looked at the two She cats"Then what got you mad?"he asked

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 09:33 PM
"Cursepaw's turn." She growled at her name. "I smell that cat again." She informed Shadowstep.
"I don't smell anything you must be sleepy."he said flatly

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 09:34 PM
"Cursepaw?"he asked

Cursepaw saw the game she was playing "She and me where just talking and got ticked off at each other.That is all."she said smirking at Nettlepaw.

Shadowstep looked at the two She cats"Then what got you mad?"he asked
"Besides her being a dumb flea-brain that can't see when a tom is using her for a good reputation?" She spat (again, sorry Thebread.)

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 09:37 PM
"Besides her being a dumb flea-brain that can't see when a tom is using her for a good reputation?" She spat (again, sorry Thebread.)
Shadowstep looked at Nettlepaw in surprise ment

"See,that is what started it,and I simply kept on giving her chances until she blew it,she was insulting my mate."(sorry Breezecloud but that's true she gave you like three chances)

Shadowstep looked at the She cat."That does seem like a fair way to start a fight..Drakonclaw what do you think?"he froze realizing that he just blew his sons cover

Fallpotato
December 28th, 2016, 09:38 PM

"See,that is what started it,and I simply kept on giving her chances until she blew it,she was insulting my mate."(sorry Breezecloud but that's true she gave you like three chances)

Shadowstep looked at the She cat."That does seem like a fair way to start a fight..Drakonclaw what do you think?"he froze realizing that he just blew his sons cover
Drakonwing froze. He tried to hide in the tree.

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 09:39 PM
Drakonwing froze. He tried to hide in the tree.
(I MEAN WING NOT CLAW I MEAN WING!!You make To similar names what do you expect)

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 09:40 PM

(I know it's true, Nettle's perso is wild and easy to anger and sticks to her belief)
She got up, "I'm leaving," she said coldly.

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 09:41 PM
(I know it's true, Nettle's perso is wild and easy to anger and sticks to her belief)
She got up, "I'm leaving," she said coldly.
Shadowstep made a fast movement and got infront of the She cat "Then our deal is over I want to help you She cats."he said getting serious